J.C. Whitney Reviews - jcwhitney.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.31/10 23,612 reviews

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (23,644)

Rating 8/104/5

"Delivered on time, product was as advertised and in perfect condition. One issue was delivery company delivered to wrong house, despite the correct address. Delivered a block away. Will order again."

"the turn around time was ideal."

"Product and delivery were very satisfactory.

"JC Whitney can't send a light bulb through the US mail."

"great purchase. arrived quickly. fit great. looks great. thanks"

"Item was exactly as described and delivered ahead of schedule. "

"Very satisfied with service from J.C.Whitney. However I dont like that they used Fed Ex to ship packages. I was tracking the package progress, once it arrived in Chino,Calif. it took another six days to reach me. UPS could have delivered in half the time. I would like to have the option of paying a little more for better service."

Rating 8/104/5

"Had change change the order the morning after. CS helped cancel it but couldn't help me replace the order without taking forever. I had to apologize and hang up and quickly did it on the Internet. But the item arrived quickly and was just what I wanted. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Quick service at a great price. The only issue is that the replacement tail light seems slightly smaller than the original and did not provide a tight fit. Even so, I'll order from you again."

"Great customer service , parts arrived on time. Thank you"

"Quick delivery, mats fit perfectly. What is not to like?"

"Very quick catalog request, was very much so impressed with the quality of the catalog as well"

"I got a jeep catalog but my year of jeep 2004 wasnt in there."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered 5 items. Three shipped right away, which was great. One was out of stock-I understand, but why didn't the computer know this when I placed my order? The last item showed up as "processing" for almost two weeks. When I checked via chat and also with a phone call, the agents could tell me little. Their basic message was to wait and see if it shipped. They didn't seem to have access to any more information than me. Today, I received the final item, 16 days after the order was placed. I've ordered from J.C. Whitney before with good results. I'll likely think twice before placing another order with them. By the way, I ordered the item that was out of stock from another supplier and received it in three days."

"One of my two large size pickup truck orders arrived early. Both had good instructions on how to remove the existing parts and install the upgraded parts. Was not expecting this!"