Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

PISSED OFF

"HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER YET [[[[[[[[....///////,,,,,,,,''';;;[[00"

Bumper

"It came, it's a bumper! Couldn't be more satisfied with the...bumper."

sold but not delivered

"I ordered a couple items. the website said it was in stock. 2 days later i receive an email stating it was out of stock and my order was cancelled. this has happened a couple time

not sure if i will order again. place has gone down hill after they sold.

Fast arrival

"The wheel rotors I ordered came unexpectedly soon (a day turn-around from when I ordered)."

Slow Delivery

"Ordered another part on same day from another company and for another vehicle and products were delivered in 2- days by USPS. Delivery was cheaper than the delivery by Fed Ex/JC Whitney, which arrived 8 days after I placed the order. "

2016-07-27

"wheel cylinders fit but size of brake line connection was different so i had to buy extra fittings."

Save your money stupid!

"I paid $19.95 plus shipping for an Fram Air filter that Auto Zone has for $7.95... My Bad but will never again buy anything from Whitney. Price gouging is not to be rewarded! Like I said "my bad" I thought it had been discontinued... This place preys on stupid people like me...."

2016-07-27

"Came ahead of time. Fits right."

2016-07-27

J. C . Whitney a life time.

"Started shopping J C Whitney in 1958 at age 16 for items for my first car and today (2016) very happy with the items I purchased for my jeep. The price is right."

OOPS

"I NEED HELP---I FORGOT HOW TO PUT IT BACK ON---YOU GUYS GOT ANY VIDEOS?"

Certified Deal!

"I ordered four parts for three different trucks. The parts I wanted were easy to find on-line at the J.C. Whitney web site. The prices were excellent especially after being given a promo code to save an additional 15% and free shipping. This deal could not be beat. FEDEX delivered all the items and tracking my packages was easy with one click on the e-mail sent to me by J.C. Whitney. All items fit great and look great. The camouflage dash cover I ordered for my son's Dodge Ram looks really good and was super easy to install. 5 plus stars on this order."

Leaning towards unfavorable!

"JC Whitney's a great company with a lot of parts for a variety of vehicles. But I'm starting to lean towards an unfavorable rating because twice I've ordered the jeep parts catalog and to date (1 1/2 month) I've yet to receive a catalog for my jeep but I've gotten my truck catalog and my bike catalog. But at the moment I'm buying parts for my jeep."

2016-07-26

"I ordered a fuel pump with gauge to go in tank.was told it would fit I had to modify it to make it work. Not pleased at all."

Mats

"I like the mats but for custom fit the back mat is not cut properly."

Nice Job J.C. Whitney

"Very Helpful !!!!!!Thanks Ricky Oconnor Valdosta GA"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.