J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10

" I ordered a Gibson tailpipe stainless steel extention, guaranteed fit for 2011 Ford Ranger
XLT V6 engine, the inside diameter it is way too large for the tail pipe. Someone didn't do their job in getting the correct extention for my truck, go figure!

"well they did not add my full address causing me not to get the part on Friday but Monday pm you kinda count on that thank you

"Since they delivered and never charged me I have to give them 5 stars."

"The purchasing process was painless."

"Thanks for the great service. All my questions were answered by your friendly staff. I paid for over night delivery and you were true to your word. Just because I appreciate the excellent service I will be ordering again in the near future. Thanks again from a Canadian Customer in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. "

"Wonderful service. Very satisfied with the product and the delivery."

"Ordered a part from J C Whitney. A different part came that wasn't what I ordered. Different brand and different size. It cost $24 to return it and the part cost me $41. Bad deal."

"Part of my original order was out of stock even though I was charged. Recharged for the item and still waiting for item and credit. Also time on phone to re order 1 item took over half an hour. Not worth the effort. Holding up my entire project for simple o rings."

"This place is grrrrreat !!!! and the price are allsome.."

"Great Price for what I was looking for"

"I have ordered from JC Whitney in the past and had absolutely marvelous service unfortunately this was not the case in my last experience. the first time that I had called to ask a question regarding the part I was on the line on hold after representative talk to mefor 30 minutes with no response. appoin calling the next day I talk to a representative it is short me the part that I had ordered would fit and work with my particular model of vebut it did not. when I called to return the part the process was very difficult and I was told if the packaging was damaged there would be a significant restocking fee. this is absolutely ridiculous due to the fact but you have to open in damage the packaging to get to the park inside. it's very unfortunate as the old saying goes it's just not like it used to be."

"Headlight was a perfect fit and easy to install."

"i haven't got my order yet, how long does it take."

"The first part I got, did not work when the connector was all the way in (snapped), I had to pull it part way out. The when I did get it working, it worked in reverse (up was down & down was up). The replacement part worked when completely connected, but also worked in reverse. The connector can only go one way so I am not hooking it up wrong. I'll live with it. the first customer service rep indicated I must of ordered the wrong part. I did verify with the local dealer that I had the correct OEM number and then call cs again"

"Ordered an item from JC Whitney on August Second. After several phone calls on my behalf, I canceled the order on the 20th. At that point they still could not give me an arrival date. There were promises made to keep in contact with me to advise of the progress but that did not happen. I ordered the same item from another company and received it in two days."

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.