J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10

"It was a gd experience thanks for the prompt delivery"

"Both parts have been installed & all is well. Thank you! "

"great , thank you very very much "

"the item was 185.00 but it came back out of stock now its listed for 715.00 i feel i was doobed and cheated i dont know how to pursue this."

"Fast shipping! Good shopping experience. "

"The one item that I ordered on 1/7/15 is still on back order and I suppose will not be available to ship until the 1st or 2nd week of February!!!"

"I was distressed when I couldn't cancel an order placed late in the day, early the next morning . However being told you would waive the restocking charge if I ordered the correct product I was relieved. The video I watched for installation of the window visors for my truck indicated the first item ordered was an in track style, as it turns out they are an exterior mount style. I have since ordered and received the correct visors and now need instructions on returning the first set. "

"Arrived on schedule, looks to be exactly what. I ordered"

"Very fast and prompt delivery"

"The order was fulfilled completely, the product came in good shape and the price was competitive. They were a little slower processing the order than some other online retailers I have dealt with but the overall time was within my expectations. "

"Took a longer time than I expected to get item. JCW did not give shipping date until I called."

"Very Good. Will buy as often as possible. Fast
shipping and very friendly to speak with. Thank You.

"Great product fast shipping great experience the price was low but the quality was not!!! I am Very satisfied! "

"Well satisfied would like you to end me your latest catalog"

"While the shipping of the item took a little longer than expected, when I spoke with representatives they resolved the issue quickly and delivered a good product at a good price."

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.