Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

pay pal problems

"your price was great the item works great. but I wanted to put for it on pay pal and could not make it work on your site. Yes I have a pay pal account and have for awhile."

2016-05-28

Saved $70 over ordering from local auto parts store!

"I saved over $70 by ordering on J.C. Whitney over my local auto parts store.
Order arrived on time and was easy to track with one-click.
The part had great pictures that you could expand full screen that showed all the details needed.

Minus one star for NOT supporting older browsers, you're losing business J.C. Whitney!
Shopping worked fine but trying to check-out using Shopping Cart would bring-up error message in older version of Firefox and Safari.

Suggestion: add a list what's included in the box along with a photo of all contents

As advertised

"Ordered floor mats and they arrived as promised "

2016-05-28

"Quick delivery and fits nice. "

2016-05-28

"stated 5-7 days to ship. 14 days now and still not shiped"

Product

"Your service was fine, but the product was not what I expected. I did not use it, it was too soft and twisted to use in my 1928 Chevy coupe."

2016-05-28

"A little slow on the delivery."

Good luck

"Ordered an item , paid for it, days later when I'm expecting the 4 wheels for my van to arrive I get an email that they are out of stock. Called JCW and they can't provide additional info.
If you don't have an item don't put it up for sale, take someone's money, and when enough time has passed to where the item should be arriving send them an email stating your out if stock!

customer support

"I had written to see if they had received my order as I could not find my acknowledgement email. They emailed me back immediately that they had received my order and the dashmat I had ordered was being made and would be send asap. Customer service is great."

2016-05-27

"The front Saturn seatcovers do not have strong fasteners & are difficult for me to put on."

Fit Great

"the dash cover work just fine."

Air condition kit

"It was a great Product came with ever item to fix A/C system.I have customers that I will be using this item for."

great service

"I have used JC Whitney for over 30 years and have always been pleased"

2016-05-27

never delivered and lied about in stock

"I called first to make sure this part was in stock before i placed the order. Sales rep put me on hold and then said yes we do have that in our warehouse in stock. I ordered online moments after and said it was in stock.. and it was not. just a waste of my time and your sales people lie."

2016-05-27

Why in the World Would you do this?

"I ordered and received a set of Side Steps for my 08 Ford F-150. The Blurb states that all mounting hardware is included. Forsooth, it twas a lie! I opened the Original Packing (which was used for the return)and I discovered that the "mounting hardware" consisted of a few pieces of metal with holes drilled in them and a few bolts. I turned out that the Mounting Brackets, which are clearly stated in the packaging are SOLD SEPARATELY; however not by J. C. Whitney. This makes as much sense as selling flashlights, and not selling batteries. I shall never purchase anything from J. C. Whitney, and shall urge all of my students, parents, and their acquaintances to steer clear as well. In this exchange I am out the cost of shipping back the steps ($45.00) and am waiting for notice that they have been received and that I shall be refunded the price I paid. Bottom line--cost of $60.00, wasted time trying to install, repacking, speaking to customer service and i interacting on line, a 60 mile round trip to ship the steps back, and no steps on my truck.
Thanks J. C. Whitney, Lesson Learned
D. W. Reimer, Sc.D.

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.