Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

They're takin our jobs!

"I recently made a purchase on a Wednesday after the cut-off time of 1pm. I paid the extra $6.20 for two day shipping. The order was processed on Thursday because of my lateness, but I did not receive it until the following Monday. I reached out to customer care after I tracked my shipment and asked why was it going to arrive Monday when they said they processed the order Thursday. According to my math, if it was processed on a Thursday I should have received the package on Saturday. Again, the reason I paid the extra money. Well after two different responses from two different people, I basically got the run around about how they don't ship on holidays or weekends, even though my order fell on neither of those, and that processed doesn't mean shipped, blah blah blah! In the end, I can't believe that a multi-million dollar business can't even offer to return my money or even offer a store credit of my wasted $6.20! If you offered store credit, I'd have to make another purchase, therefore I'd be forced to do more business with you, but instead, I got fed a bunch of bullshit and there was nothing I could do except wait and waste my money. Thanks for nothing! I thought that JC Whitney was a proud American company, but boy was I mistaken when I read their customer care is in the Philippines!! Big shocker there!!"

2016-02-10

Be firm with your convictions!!!

"I bought a bikini top for my Jeep Wrangler back in November, however, due to cold weather I just put it on the other day and noticed a small hole in it. It has a 2 year warranty, so I called JC Whitney for a replacement, in which they were happy to do, but since it was more than 30 days they wanted me to pay for shipping!!!!! I told the lady that I bought a new product that was suppose to be free of holes, no matter how many days it was, it was short of 2 years!!! So she talked to her supervisor (I don't believe that, I think she put me on hold and faked it, they probably all have the authority to waive the fee) and was able to do it for me as a "courtesy!" I am satisfied overall, however common sense could have been and should have been used up front!"

2016-02-10

"Very happy with brake parts and quality of products."

Good customer service

"Had to call a couple of times and the customer service has been good."

2016-02-10

"Outstanding service and delivery time. Thanks and will use ya'll again.

Lights out great

"Got our 3rd light quickly and much cheaper than the dealer who uses the same manufacturer"

six stars

"like always great service"

2016-02-10

"Great customer service fast shipping"

2016-02-10

"No issues regarding my most recent order. The turnaround, from placing the order to receiving my merchandise, was very fast and everything arrived in perfection condition,"

2016-02-09

Price match just a hook line

"I presented them with an ad on their very own website from jet.com. At first they said the website didn't exist. After that, they didn't price match because the part number of jet.com's was off by one character. Even though it was for a specific car. A 2000 Honda Civic LX and the part number from the manufacturer was the same on both web sites. The price on JC Whitney was $25 dollars higher. Even when they did not price match it was difficult to cancel my order. I had to say "cancel my order please." About 10 times in a row until they finally asked, "would you like to cancel your order then?" The worst service I have ever had. It was my first time ordering from JC Whitney. Save yourself the hassle. Prices are cheaper everywhere else and they do not price match. They had never even heard of jet.com and it was advertising on jcwhitney's own site. Everyone has seen the television commercials. Jet.com was great, perfect service. My shipment arrived in 3 days. It was incredible and I saved shipping, plus $25 dollars. I will buy again from Jet.c om"

Fast Turnaround

"I was very surprised by how fast my order, of struts and shocks, were delivered. They fit great and they were easy to installed. I also liked the total price. "

2016-02-09

"I asked for a driver's side seat cover for a 2003 Ford f150 which has seat mounted seat belt, there is no seat belt slot in the cover so I have to cut one, you said it fit's my truck and it doesn't !

Parts Ordered

"I ordered a light bulb for my Mercedes and even after calling to verify that the part was what I needed, I was disappointed to receive the wrong part. Afterwards I went to another vendor and got the right part. I would not have been mad had I not called to verify the part but lessons learned. "

corrected mistake

"I was informed that product would fit my vehicle, it did not. Wrong year."

2016-02-09

"Ordered replacement (pre-molded) carpet for my Tahoe. Not a good fit, and the templates on the backing were wrong (too big) so when I cut them out and applied it didn't fit properly. Color was also wrong shade and didn't match the front. A waste of $300. I have previously ordered items from JCW over the years, but never will again. "

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.