Store Information Store Info
J.C. Whitney Coupons
  • Rating 8.26/10 23,873 reviews

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
    J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • J.C. Whitney contact information

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10

All 23,907 Customer Reviews

"Order was processed promptly and efficiently. No problems and arrived sooner than I expected."

"I ordered my product on 3/21, on 3/24 I received a phone call saying the product will be shipped out on 3/28, on 3/28 I received a phone call that they were low in stock and that the manufacturer will be shipping the product out to me on 3/28. On 4/2 I Received a phone call saying that the product was back ordered and it will be shipped out in 9 business days. I called back on 4/6 asking when I am expecting to receive the product and they told me an additional 9 business days. In my basic math 9 - 3 = 6 business days not 9 more business. I respectfully asked for the supervisor and waited on hold for nearly 40 minutes before I was told there was not a back order on the product, and the product had been shipped out from their warehouse on 4/5, however there was no data to confirm this. I was told that I would receive a call back either that day or the following morning from the supervisor. On 4/7 I received a phone call from them (not supervisor) saying it was back ordered and they were waiting on a shipment from the manufacturer and approx. ship time would be 9 business days. So I hung up called there sales dept. and asked if I were to order this product when would it be In-stock for it to ship to my house, and was told at least 2 months. I called the customer service line and demanded refund.

I do not recommend ordering anything from this company. The product I ordered stills says on their website it's available and can be shipped out in 3 to 5 business days.

"I was very happy with the online help with ur live agent he helped me find the part I was looking 4 & gave me the part # as we'll. it was very easy @ the time 2 check out thanks again & I'd tell people how easy & friendly ur web site is 2 use "

"On time, in spec, capa certified, will order from you again"

"site easy to use . product was as stated and installed easily,ordered o Monday reced. on Wednesday. great job"

"I always love shopping with jcwhitney. There was a bit of a delay with my delivery this shipment but it made it here!!"

"service representative was very helpful and I always appreciate the discounts I have been given. Parts arrived on time."

"Since there were no wiring instructions with the antenna, I ended up with throwing away the new and old antenna. I tried to substitute the new parts with my existing antenna. That didn't work. The new antenna had 3 wires and the existing had 6. No colors matched. Your customer service Guy said to contact a mechanic. What an idiot!"

"It fit perfect i was well satified"

"I have yet to receive any confirmation from JC Whitney that my order has even been processed, let alone shipped or received."

"Terrible business model. I ordered a part that happened to be out of stock, but they let me purchase it anyway, only to cancel my order and make me reorder it when it was in stock. When the part was in stock, it was priced 50% higher (from $120 to $180) and they would not honor my previous purchase price. I will never do business with JC Whitney again. "

"Very nice customer service. one of the parts didnt fit but states it does.not very convenient return procedure."

"Hi,I just like to say that I was very happy to have bought the water pump from you,but,it was not to be because you'r out of stock,so, thank you & let me know if you have it in stock in near future.Thanks alot"

"Not only cheaper than anywhere else but it was also delivered very quickly."

"Got there quickly! Was able to match up my other wheels so I can have a full set. "