Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

2017-01-18

Quick delivery with no hassles

"Quality products delivered in a nice package. Email sent to track shipment progress. Great sale; saved 20%. "

This review was modified by Conrad_dungca on January 20 2017 11:15:02 PM

Wrong item

"I wanted the front mats. Instead I got what look like they might be rear mats but even those don't fit my car. I plan to return them."

This review was modified by ksook5033 on January 20 2017 02:15:02 PM

Right Item @ Right Price

"Item and price were perfect. I do have an issue with your shipping ... Fedex kept delivering to our office, knowing we were a business each time after 8pm. Then Fedex gave it to the USPS to deliver and USPS did the same exact thing tried delivering after 6pm. We still have not received the item, I've held it at the USPS and tried picking it up was told twice it was out for delivery. I am still trying to have it redelivered tomorrow."

This review was modified by warrensantiques08 on January 20 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-18

Mud-flaps never get dirty without screws and brackets says Gertie

"Brackets and screws not in package for 4 mud-flaps in a previous order, for my 2013 Chevy Captiva. Called at least twice to get these, assured someone would get back with me since the parts Department was extra busy. Thinking I might still get them haven't sent this package back yet. Marilyn Wherry "

This review was modified by m_wherry-61730 on January 20 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

Everything right and on time delivery

"I was very pleased with my experience and would order again from J. C. Whitney."

This review was modified by jjbradysr on January 20 2017 09:00:03 AM

Very annoyed!!!!

"Ordered 2 items on the same order, one was shipped and finally arrived..... they other was cancled because it was out of stock but you dont stock the item in the 1st place.... thats strike number 1. I have never had to deal with this situation before and have been a customer for years"

This review was modified by burch42410 on January 20 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

Quality parts and timely delivery!

"I received my headlight bulbs in a very timely manner and they were at a very reasonable cost. The website is very easy to navigate through and they make it easy to find the correct parts for your specific make and model vehicle. Very Pleased customer. "

This review was modified by cbennett-89703 on January 20 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-18

"very good part, looks like the original factory part."

This review was modified by lastimp on January 20 2017 06:00:03 AM

2017-01-18

"I don't like this survey because it is forcing me to add comments. That is ridiculous. "

This review was modified by j-mccarty on January 20 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

"Great Customer Service!!! Catalog arrived quickly."

This review was modified by curleloxs1 on January 20 2017 04:45:08 AM

2017-01-17

"They delivered as ordered in a timely manor."

This review was modified by pete_northrop on January 19 2017 04:30:02 PM

Bait and Switch

"I ordered a replacement headlight. After a few days, I received a notice that the item was not in stock but the had other similar items I could purchase.
It wouldn't have been too bad if it had been within 24hrs but it was three or four days later.

This review was modified by jasonbarkdull on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

"Never received my catalog I requested"

This review was modified by bridges132 on January 19 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-17

"The window vents did not come down as as they should on back side of the window. I put them as close as I could to the bend at window but seems still too high. Came through bad rain the other night and a mist came in to back seat.

This review was modified by john-19127 on January 19 2017 02:15:02 PM

What a Team!

"My order came in two days early and in good shape. It was as advertised. I am very pleased with the service and the product."

This review was modified by epolidro on January 19 2017 01:15:02 PM

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.