Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10

2016-05-01

Love my floor mats!

"I ordered Aries custom fit floor mats from JC Whitney. Shipping was extremely fast and free. The floor mats are very high quality and fit my 2013 Nissan Rogue perfectly. I shopped around and found the best deal from them. I would highly recommend ordering from JC Whitney. "

2016-04-30

Good customer representative, Bad customer service.

"I was very appreciative of the customer service representative. They spent thirty minutes with me talking about the best product for my need. Even during the conversation I was reassured that they had them. Once I got done and ordered it, I got an email saying they were out of stock and there was a week hold on my card. I then ordered from a separate company who also said they had them to realize they were affiliates and both had lied to me and had over $100 holds on my account. Not impressed in the least. "

Great product & service

"This is the first time in quite a while I have bought from J.C. Whitney. I keep forgetting they have motorcycle parts. The bars I bought were as good as any, and much more affordable. I'll be using them more."

Ford Pick Up

"Delivered on time Great product Fit Perfectly"

2016-04-29

Sorry customer service, insist on lying to customers

"I chatted with Alvah today and she was very rude, unprofessional, and insisted on lying to me. I asked to speak to a supervisor but she refused claiming they dont have supervisors. Use caution before doing business with this sorry **** company."

This review was modified by mark_brashier on April 30 2016 07:26:40 AM

Just what I needed!

"The headlight assembly replacements are great! It's amazing how much better I can see at night."

Happy

"I was looking for floor mats for our car. Found a nice set at J.C. Whitney. They can fast and fit real nice. Very happy, thank you.

Great Return Policy

"I purchased an air filter that the website stated would fit my bike. The air filter didn't fit; not even close. JCW refunded the money the day I called about the issue. "

Great company

"The item purchased was exactly as I had ordered it."

2016-04-29

It probably wasn't there fault

"Most of my orders go through without a hitch. 1/2 my order was not available at the quoted price and the 1/2 that was available took 14 days to arrive. Luckily it was not a vital part. I would have been more pissed if I desperately needed the parts or if I was a professonal with s angry and impatient customer."

2016-04-29

"Excellent product- very reasonably priced!! Will gladly buy from again- very fast shipping."

2016-04-29

All the holes lined up perfectly.

"This product was on my porch in two days and it matched up perfectly. The 30 minute is doable but since I used this install as a learnning experience for my son in law it took an hour."

Back Ordered

"Everything went fine until I received email two days later that my items were on backorder and would be shipping directly from the manufacturer in two weeks ago. They're suppose to ship tomorrow so I hope to receive them in 5 days. "

2016-04-28

"packaging was very good and delivered quickly. thank you"

Brakes and done

"Bought rotors and brake pads for my 2011 Ford Focus and everything came to my door. It was like two days, wow fast. The price was nice too, no delivery charge and a code for a discount. Very painless thanks J.C. Whitney"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.