J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

"The delivered product is of poor quality,
I had problems with the install of said product.
inferior headlight alignment screws failed immediately.
(not happy).

"Prompt delivery, great shocks, easy installation."

"It was easy and quick and everything was delivered on time"

"The delivery was quick and the part fit."

"only got half of what I was looking for!"

"The part I ordered from JC Whitney was out of stock. JC Whitney let me know quickly so that I was able to order the part from another company."

"Great fit and easy install"

"shipped super fast, have bought and will buy again from jcwhitney"

"Great service, have not installed parts yet, but they were received as expected"

"Always a joy to purchase from JC Whitney. "

"still waiting for my order to arrive, disappointed that it has taken this long. I have had great service from them in the past. "

"Melvin was huge help! I wasn't sure what I was looking for (xmas gift for my fiancé and I'm not good with car stuff) and Melvin sent me the links to exactly what I was looking for and was able to order and checkout within 5-10 minutes. He made it very convienent for me as I do have a crazy toddler running around and not much time to get this done on my own. Thank you again Melvin!! Also the shipping was really quick!!! Happy Holidays and thank you again Melvin!! :)"

"Was easy to order and it arrived in a timely manner. Site is easy to navigate also."

"The item purchased was for a 2015 Mustang Dash cover, It dose not fit. I called in to get a refund last week. I was told I would get an email in 2 days no email a week later. I went to the Dealer and asked to try this dash cover on all models of the 2015 Mustang just to see if I had made a mistake. It does not fit any of the 2015 Mustang models. This is a rip off don't buy it. Gettin your money back from Whitney is such a process they hope you will give up."

"very satified, very fast shipping!"

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.