Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10

2016-12-05

Immediate shipping and great price.

"Plus, they actually had it in stock as advertised, unlike some other car parts companies that take your order, then tell you the item is backordered."

2016-12-05

"Surprised me with the expanded numbers of venders."

Quick Quality

"Great product fast service, excellent. Unfortunately did not fit my 4runner seats will be returning. But would recommend, and use again."

Seat cover

"All of the fastener loops ripped off with light pressure. However, a bag of zip ties cured the problem."

Wasted my time ordering from JC Whitney

"Ordered a headlamp for a Cadillac 2010 SRX luxury for the passengers side. When the part came in it was for the driver's side. Customer service said they put the wrong part in the box so I re-ordered and it happened again. This time I talked to the sale department and they admitted they didn't have the passengers side headlamp and that their online catalogue was incorrect. I had to return both headlamps and I am now waiting for my money back.
I should have gone with GM Parts website.

Delivered right on time!

"I was trying to get an inspection done before Thanksgiving but needed a new tailight. I had it shipped overnight and it arrived as requested. I was able to get my inspection and enjoy the holiday without worry."

Tops of the tops

"Arrived on time, was what was expected, and is a darned sight better than the raggedy one that I had on there. Ready for winter now."

Was just as ordered!

"Received merchandise as ordered, in due time! "

SAME GREAT SERVICE !!!

"ANYTHING I HAVE GOTTEN FROM THIS SITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TOP DRAW."

Great price

"I shopped around for Wilwood brakes and they beat everybodys price."

Great company

"Great reliable company that has been around for over 100 years, and I am very satisfied with my experience. I will definitely order again. "

So Far So Good

"I ordered window visors for a Christmas present. I am unable to rate this purchase at this time, but based on my previous orders I am pretty sure there will be no issues with this item as well."

WAS NOT AS DESCRIBED

"Was not a carpet but nothing more than a expensive floor mat."

Happy shoper

"was a wonderful shop from J.C.WHITNEY I recommended to everyone is amazing thank you J.C.W"

2016-12-03

good and reasonable.

"i've used jc whitney 50yrs, they haven't changed,i recommend them!"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.