Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10

2016-06-22

"Fast and friendly service "

2016-06-22

Misleading Banners on Website!

"Website said "Get 10% Off All Orders Over $200", but apparently a lot of items were excluded which was never disclosed. I had to call their Customer Service line to learn my item wasn't included. Also, nowhere, prior to the final payment screen, do they disclose that customers in certain states (where they have nexus) have to pay sales tax. Finally, the manufacturer offered $10 Rebate when you send the receipt and barcode from the product box. My fender flairs order was a compilation of individual parts with hand written part numbers. There was no manufacturer's gift box and no barcode! The product I received was complete and as described, but I could have purchased it from another website for a lot less money!
Since receiving my order, JC Whitney has sent me several emails offering 10% Off on anything I order. I don't trust them and will not order again.

2016-06-22

"Poor service, website allowed me to place an order only to be told they don't ship to Canada. ????????????????????"

cheap carpet looking

"The material leaves something to be desired and was not very well described in the info."

Failed to deliver

"The product I ordered said 'In Stock'. Yet it took three days for JCW to respond to my order by declining it due to pricing discrepancies without further explanation. I promptly re-ordered the same product for the same price since it was still offered on their site. Several more days passed before I got a similar response that they would have to charge me more for the product since they had to order it from another vendor.

I don't know if it's deceptive marketing or simple incompetence, but the competitive price and 'two day shipping' on my product never happened.
Regardless I ordered a similar but higher quality part from Amazon for the same price and had it delivered in two days.

2016-06-21

"Product was just as advertised worked perfectly & was sent faster than expected. My experience could not have been better. I would recommend J. C. Whitney to anyone."

2016-06-21

"Fit and finish very good."

2016-06-21

Always right, always on time!

"It doesn't matter what I buy for my vehicle, J.C. Whitney has the best prices and quality products for all your automotive needs."

2016-06-21

"No problems, other than the paypal link was broken."

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

"VERY EASY FAST SERVICE WITH EXCELLENT PRICING ON PRODUCT"

Quickest Dielivery Ever

"made my order at 3:20 pm MT, it was on my door step 9:00 am the next day! "

2016-06-20

gasket set incomplete

"ordered a head and gasket set. Gasket set came a week late and was incomplete"

2016-06-18

"Very pleased we product and service"

2016-06-17

Dash cover great for the price

"Dash cover fit almost perfect. The price and the discount coupon made it cheap, but the shipping was slow. But at the end it came in and it was a near perfect fit! Worth the wait and the money invested."

2016-06-17

"I used to order parts for air cooled VW's years ago fro Witney. Same good service and parts. "

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.