J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10

"Not much to say here; I ordered it and it got here and at the right price."

"Delivered on time and right part. Very satisfied. Would recommend them to my friends. "

"Great product quick service"

"my only complaint was that the 20 % promo was expired. as soon as a placed the order without that promo. i got an mail offing me a 20% off my next purchase. basically the promo i had just been told was no longer available.

otherwise parts arrived on time as expected.
pricing was average when shipping was included

"Product as described & fast shipping."

"As advertised...fast delivery... great value. This was my first order but won't be my last."

"Flares look great after installation. 1 part had to be slightly modified and some holes didn't match. No big deal though. I would recommend. "

"Great prices free shipping!! I found what I was looking for,some lights for my motorcycle and I had it in my hands in two days. "

"Part was received much quicker than expected. The part fit great and works well. Very pleased. "

"delivered on time and complete..."

"Ordering was easy, shipping fast. "

"Parts were as advertised, came to the house quickly, the fit was great. I would do this again. "

"perfect exactly what I needed"

"Great experience purchasing from J.C. Whitney"

" I ordered second day delivery. After a week I called them because it still had an arrive. The lady told me that and never left the warehouse. After another week it's still had not arrived. So I canceled my order. I will not be ordering from them again."

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.