• J.C. Whitney J.C. Whitney Elite Status

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10

2015-07-29

"Once again a quality product at a great price and quick delivery"

2015-07-29

"I haven't got my parts yet, I don't know what wrong"

2015-07-29

"The products were as good as I expected and were delivered on time. JC Whitney has a lot of hard to find items, which is nice. "

2015-07-29

"on time and what I ordered, what more can you ask for?"

2015-07-29

"Parts were delivered quickly, about 2 days after placing the order. Rotors & pads fit perfectly and kit included small tube of anti-squeal grease. Quality of parts and service was first rate. Good price which included free shipping made the deal a real bargain."

2015-07-29

"Great product , fast shipping . Very satisfied "

2015-07-29

"Whitney delivered the part more quickly than expected. Unfortunately, the part did not fit, but Whitney provided pre-approved return shipping that was easy and the full refund was a pleasant surprise. I will use them again."

2015-07-28

"The price is just right, the products are great quality and shipping is very fast. I can find any part I need for my vehicles."

2015-07-28

"Part came as prescribed but no lube came with window regulator. Shipping information was never emailed"

2015-07-28

"Your website indicated that the rear shocks I ordered (ES3000) would fit my 2010 Honda Insight. They did not. I have shipped them back for a refund. I then looked at the ES9000 shocks and, again, your website said they would fit. I "chatted" with one of your reps who indicated they would fit. When I asked which model of the ES9000 would fit he responded that they would not fit. Your website needs a tuneup (excuse the pun)."

2015-07-28

"i had no problems with ordering.however there was a part that was out of stock.i wish they would have told me at the time of check out.instead of the next day through an email.my overall experience was good."

2015-07-28

"Website was easy to maneuver. Found product I was looking for quickly. Site very clearly stated product and price. Service was excellent. Received product in a very short time."

2015-07-28

"I was very happy with my experience with both the customer service representative and the product."

2015-07-28

"Product was a good price and arrived in a timely manner"

2015-07-28

"quick very good parts will order from in future"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.