Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10

2016-08-29

"I recently ordered a replacement headlight for my Ford Taurus. It arrived on the expected day and fit my car perfectly. Thank you for the excellent service."

2016-08-29

Skyjacker 7K

"Very satisfied. I'm always hesitant placing an order and having the product delivered to another address other than the billing. Everything went fine and I especially am pleased the company recognized the expedited delivery was not available and returned the delivery charge less than a weeks time. I have JC in my fav list!!"

2016-08-28

Good price, prompt delivery, accurate fulfillment

"Very happy with J.C. Whitney and doing business with them. I highly recommend them."

2016-08-28

cool replacement mirror for trac

"Mirr.or fit well. Thank you for the new hardware. It does take two to properly fit mirror"

Great mats

"Arrived an time, look great!"

2016-08-28

Not sure if I got the correct part

"I narrowed my search for my part to the vehicle that I own on J.C Whitney's web page and ordered it because the site said it will fit my truck, when I got the part is said it is for a Toyota. I haven't got the time to install the part at this time because this my jobs peak season, I will know soon but I don't believe I will us this site much in the future."

Highly recommended

"Great prices. Super fast shipping. All the parts I want
Best warranty in the business.

excellent

"Very fast and correct items and good price"

100 Years! Old dog new tricks

"Name brands fast FREE shipping, easy to navigate website.

carpet

"Nice product easy communication, and all good"

Nice

"I order wind guards for my van. Weathertech. $79. Dealear wanted over $300 for same brand same thing and to install. (raspberry) It took me 5 minutes each side, maybe less, to install, Perfect fit. "

2016-08-27

"Excellent price and quick delivery. "

The CURT hitch i just what I ordered

"The hitch fit perfectly on my '15 2500 sprinter van. The problem is the Step bumper will not fit. Both hitch and bumper want to fit inside the chassis frame. We were able to cut the step bumper brackets off. Put left on right and right on left and weld them in place. I will need an extension to reach past the step bumper. CURT needs to look at this installation again and extend the receiver past the step bumper."

2016-08-27

Quickly and satisfied. ...

"I was pleased with my item on quality and how quickly I got my package."

satisfied

"good price on time right product"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.