J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10

"Very easy, quality goods at a reasonable price!"

"Fast delivery and easy install"

"J C Whitney had the best price, delivered ahead of schedule. That's why I have been a customer for over 40 years. Never had a problem."

"Everything with JC Whitney was that expected it to be"

"Great service. Part was what I wanted. Delivery on time."

"Have not received my order. Was scheduled for delivery March 18 or 19. I called customer service and they are going to reship it."

"just what I wanted, fast delivery, very happy !! THANKS"

"Was able to exchange my inadvertent choosing of the wrong color of the item to the correct color of the item. "

"fast shipping got what I order"

"I am very satisfied and my shipment was very quick. I could not ask for any better service. thank you"

"Good quality and price, fast shipping. Thanks."

"I had called to ask if I may get a part replaced that was missing from a previous order and told the service rep that I understood that it had been close to a year and that if it was a problem that I would just buy the part that was missing from my previous order. Instead of just answering that they transferred me to India and they kept me on the phone for 20 minutes just to tell me no that they would not provide me with the missing part and that I would have to reorder it which I did. Come to find out the part was made in India and wrong to begin with so I have returned it to your company and will likely never order from JC whitney ever again. Its sad that your company has gone to pot over what it used to be. Bring the work back to America and make parts that fit and work and I may consider coming back to you in the future. On top of that I am stuck with the one part I ordered from your company last year that will not work and cost me for the price of two when you only sent me one....80.00 + down the toilet"

"I received my order very quickly and everything was in great shape."

"My part was delivered on time . It was packed very well and was in good condition when I opened it. That being said my new fender looks good on my 2001 Kia Sportage. I have bought parts in the past from you and for these reasons I will buy more in the future."

"I cannot know for sure until I install it in my truck but I seem to have exactly what I needed (tail light for a 17 year old truck) at a very reasonable price, a discount, and free shipping. So, pretty much excellent."

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.