Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"RIPOFF ARTIST----SCAM SCAM SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They have figured out how to take peoples money and supply no product ever. They could not supply my product and would only issue a store credit which was worthless when I attempted to use it and they will not respond to emails and do not answer phones. "

JKM Ribbon and Trim User

"THE WORST ONLINE SITE EVER
AFTER 15 MONTHS OF THEM TAKING MY MONEY THEY SHIPPED ME 2/3RDS OF THE ORDER
AND NOW IGNORING MY EMAILS
THEY WERE ALSO VERY NASTY

"This is the WORST place ever for service. Their store should be closed!!! More than 18 months ago, I order a substantial amount of ribbons, they never came. JKM Ribbons and Trim kept on postponing the date for delivery and the ribbons never arrived. I have contacted them MANY times, and found out that they DO NOT refund your money!!! and now they do not respond to my emails. They are a disgrace as an internet-stores"

modified review This review was modified by mlvlg on August 04 2014 09:03:41 AM

"I used to order from them for custom printed ribbons, but not sure who has taken over the company. Either they are sending to China for cheap version or they are cutting corners. It took me 3 months and multiple e-mail complaints to get my order and it arrived today and is NOT the same high quality of our past ribbons, so cheaply printed and not the correct script size. They even warn not to handle the ribbon too much because the print will flake off! It is laughable and I'm out over $150. for 5 rolls of crap!
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! They have to be kidding terrible service and 0 quality!

modified review This review was modified by flowerfairy on July 19 2014 10:26:34 AM

"DO NOT PAY a single $ to them.

A lot of excuses, never delivery what I paid for.

I lost business and time trying to believe the never ending backlog story they have created every four weeks since March

Filed a complaint through BBB and asked JKM to give me my money back.

Do not order from JKM Ribbons and Trim. I believe they are a fraud ...

modified review This review was modified by mirleta on June 10 2014 12:24:37 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A JOKE. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ITEMS NOR YOUR MONEY, THEY KEEP GIVING STORE CREDITS FROM A PURCHASE DONE IN JUNE 2012"

modified review This review was modified by ftimpone on February 20 2014 11:52:19 AM

"This place is a scam!! I ordered ribbon with them for my wedding. Finally after sending e-mails after e-mails they responded that my order would not ship until after my wedding. After numerous e-mails, again, they agreed to issue a refund. It is now December 3 1/2 months after the said I would get a refund and I still do not have it. I have been given every excuse in the book!! If you cannot ever speak to a real person, then that should of been my first clue! Please do not waste your time & money,"

modified review This review was modified by ChristieMays on December 27 2013 03:24:07 PM

"I wish I had searched the reviews before purchasing from this company. My complaints basically mirror everyone else. I placed the order in June originally it was not back ordered after 6 weeks was told it would be delivered in October after they missed the second date they told me they were backordered until December 31st. I told them that was unacceptable and that I wanted my money back. They told me they would give me store credit after claiming I agreed to that when the items are backordered. They didn't tell me they were backordered until they missed the first delivery time.
I see that a lot of people say they are doing the same thing with the credit cards complaining they have a problem processing them then needing paypal to complete the order. Paypal only gives money back after 45 days and when they schedule the first delivery beyond that point they will not give your money back.
I ordered a variety of things from different manufacturers. You are not going to tell me three different vendors are all backordered.
This is a scam and this place needs to be shut down. Work with any agency you can and stop them from doing this to more people.

modified review This review was modified by DBAntiques on November 22 2013 07:16:26 PM

"JKM ribbon has turned into a scam business. I placed an order for $290.99 paid with credit card. They emailed me and asked me to send paypal payment instead. Strung me along just past the 45 days Paypal allows to dispute/charge back. Now won't even answer my emails. Here is what I know of this business:
Owned by Dominick Covone and Carmela Covone. Carmela uses the last name of Fusco (maiden name) but she is married to Dominick. They live at:
40 Woodstone Dr., Voorhees, NJ 08043 telephone (856) 627-1999. Check out their 350,000 home on google, they live very well. Well no wonder, they take your money and never send any product. They lie to their customers and string you along until you can no longer file a charge back. Then they quit talking to you at all. File a complaint with the New jersey Attorney general online it is easy and fast. File complaint with BBB online.

modified review This review was modified by 92037 on November 16 2013 11:15:16 AM

"They are a Rip Off and do not produce your ribbon only Excuse from DOM "

modified review This review was modified by kirbyguy on October 23 2013 12:27:09 PM

"Order placed June 26, 2013 Was told to expect delivery in 4 weeks. Order finally received November 12, 2013 but only after I filed a complaint with the BBB. I've ordered 3 times - large spools of bias tape each time (I sew for children's hospitals). 1) - Rec'd merchandise quickly with no problems at all so assumed they are reputable. I ordered again 2)- long drawn out battle but finally got my merchandise.I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried a 3rd time. Mistake!! JKM makes many promises and brakes many promises. Some call them a scam. I prefer to label them dishonest. Their service is getting worse and worse all the time. I did eventually get what I ordered, BUT never ever will I order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by SueLT on November 26 2013 07:14:05 AM

"Two months and the ribbon is not shipped. Then they say it will take 21 days to cancel the order. This company is sham, they take your money through paypal and never ship the product. Will never buy anything though them again."

modified review This review was modified by r2d21 on October 14 2013 08:19:43 AM

"If I could pick 0 stars, I would!. The customer service for this company was terrible. I ordered my ribbons on April 5th and waited the 3 weeks before contacting them. Long story short, after several contacts and their several promises of product delivery by a certain date, I cancelled my order and had to purchase from a local craft store in order to have decorations finished on time for the event. When I cancelled the order (early Aug.), they tried to get me to wait another 3 weeks (the party was in 10 days by that time). I have not yet seen my refund and it's been two months since I cancelled. The whole process has been ridiculous and I can't say it's over yet. They've promised the refund within the next 14 days, but I'll only believe it when I see it!"

modified review This review was modified by cannuke on October 01 2013 02:19:30 PM

"My credit card was immediately charged for a $112.66 order. I received an email confirming my order and stating all orders take 4 weeks to reach them and an additional 5 days to reach customer as they stock no products. Next day I received a PayPal Money Request for the same amount saying they voided my credit card order and now only accept PayPal. No where on their website does it state they use PayPal nor was my credit card voided. Policy on website states most orders are shipped within 7-10 days, except for custom items. My order was not custom, they were stock items. It also states all sales are final. However, I sent them an email canceling and cancelled their PayPal request as well. Please read their goofy sales policy page. I am filing a report with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission, and of course, my credit card company. They need to be put out of business as they are running a fraudulent operation. Lesson learned. I will thoroughly look at a company before I order. "

modified review This review was modified by twiddlediddles on September 14 2013 10:30:04 AM

musketnuss's Avatar
kaufman texas

"it is now 4 months and i have not got my order.but they got money from my card for it. i lost my sales because i did not have the order to make my stuff. I will never do business with this company again and encourage others not to waste their time and money, as well." i will go report to the BBB. and anywhere else i need to go.i do not want others to get scamed."

modified review This review was modified by musketnuss on May 31 2013 09:35:48 PM

JKM Ribbon and Trim is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JKM Ribbon and Trim is not a merchant member
JKM Ribbon and Trim does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!