• JKM Ribbon and

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I too, wish I would have done my research on this fraudulent company before placing an online order. Stay away and buy from someone else! Crooks...."

This review was modified by dissatisfiedcustomer25 on August 11 2015 11:21:55 AM

"I wish I had read all these reviews before I had placed an order with this company back in July 2013. I never received the order, like many others, and have followed up with them regularly since then. Finally, when they couldn't supply the replacement ribbon they guaranteed they would by the date they stated, they offered to refund my money because I told them store credit would not work for products I cannot get from them. They offered a pay plan over a four month period, with payments to be May through August of 2015. I've yet to see a penny; all I get are excuses that they having web site problems or a rain storm has damaged their computers and files. Never seen a company hit with so much bad luck. As others have said...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are dishonest and will just steal your money."

"I ordered product November 2, 2012. Still have not received it. I used to get the occasional email thanking me for my patience. Now they just ignore me unless I email them. My last email was December 2014. They told me that they would send what they could. Apparently that meant they have nothing as that is what they have sent. This is not a business. They are just thieves. "

"I have never dealt with a company so untruthful. I placed my order in june 2014 and now its jan 2015 and I still dont have my order. My responses from the company is "WE are not placing a order for that ITEM until we have so many orders" the didnt say that when i placed my order and es.t shipping for that item was 2-3 wks. They asked me did I want a refund but I had already invested money into my project using their product . I have contacted them multiple times but they keep saying they havent made their order. HORRIBLE!!!!! "

This review was modified by gingerbreadz on January 13 2015 03:38:24 PM

"I wish I had seen this site before I placed my orders.
I place two orders in Sept, 2014, and one order in November 2014.

Their website says that they ship in 2 to 3 weeks.

It's now been 4 months since my first order was placed, and it STILL hasn't been shipped. They company doesn't have a phone number, and they just keep giving excuses through emails.

I order thousands of yards of ribbon every year from many suppliers (for weddings), and I will never, never order from this company again!

"Worst company I've ever dealt with. What a mistake. They charged my credit card in September. I haven't received the order! Now, in December, I can't get them to refund the money they've had for 4 months. "

This review was modified by c.alley on December 30 2014 12:21:21 PM

"RIPOFF ARTIST----SCAM SCAM SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They have figured out how to take peoples money and supply no product ever. They could not supply my product and would only issue a store credit which was worthless when I attempted to use it and they will not respond to emails and do not answer phones. "

"THE WORST ONLINE SITE EVER
AFTER 15 MONTHS OF THEM TAKING MY MONEY THEY SHIPPED ME 2/3RDS OF THE ORDER
AND NOW IGNORING MY EMAILS
THEY WERE ALSO VERY NASTY

"This is the WORST place ever for service. Their store should be closed!!! More than 18 months ago, I order a substantial amount of ribbons, they never came. JKM Ribbons and Trim kept on postponing the date for delivery and the ribbons never arrived. I have contacted them MANY times, and found out that they DO NOT refund your money!!! and now they do not respond to my emails. They are a disgrace as an internet-stores"

This review was modified by mlvlg on August 04 2014 09:03:41 AM

"I used to order from them for custom printed ribbons, but not sure who has taken over the company. Either they are sending to China for cheap version or they are cutting corners. It took me 3 months and multiple e-mail complaints to get my order and it arrived today and is NOT the same high quality of our past ribbons, so cheaply printed and not the correct script size. They even warn not to handle the ribbon too much because the print will flake off! It is laughable and I'm out over $150. for 5 rolls of crap!
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! They have to be kidding terrible service and 0 quality!

This review was modified by flowerfairy on July 19 2014 10:26:34 AM

"DO NOT PAY a single $ to them.

A lot of excuses, never delivery what I paid for.

I lost business and time trying to believe the never ending backlog story they have created every four weeks since March

Filed a complaint through BBB and asked JKM to give me my money back.

Do not order from JKM Ribbons and Trim. I believe they are a fraud ...

This review was modified by mirleta on June 10 2014 12:24:37 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A JOKE. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ITEMS NOR YOUR MONEY, THEY KEEP GIVING STORE CREDITS FROM A PURCHASE DONE IN JUNE 2012"

This review was modified by ftimpone on February 20 2014 11:52:19 AM

"This place is a scam!! I ordered ribbon with them for my wedding. Finally after sending e-mails after e-mails they responded that my order would not ship until after my wedding. After numerous e-mails, again, they agreed to issue a refund. It is now December 3 1/2 months after the said I would get a refund and I still do not have it. I have been given every excuse in the book!! If you cannot ever speak to a real person, then that should of been my first clue! Please do not waste your time & money,"

This review was modified by ChristieMays on December 27 2013 03:24:07 PM

"I wish I had searched the reviews before purchasing from this company. My complaints basically mirror everyone else. I placed the order in June originally it was not back ordered after 6 weeks was told it would be delivered in October after they missed the second date they told me they were backordered until December 31st. I told them that was unacceptable and that I wanted my money back. They told me they would give me store credit after claiming I agreed to that when the items are backordered. They didn't tell me they were backordered until they missed the first delivery time.
I see that a lot of people say they are doing the same thing with the credit cards complaining they have a problem processing them then needing paypal to complete the order. Paypal only gives money back after 45 days and when they schedule the first delivery beyond that point they will not give your money back.
I ordered a variety of things from different manufacturers. You are not going to tell me three different vendors are all backordered.
This is a scam and this place needs to be shut down. Work with any agency you can and stop them from doing this to more people.

This review was modified by DBAntiques on November 22 2013 07:16:26 PM

"JKM ribbon has turned into a scam business. I placed an order for $290.99 paid with credit card. They emailed me and asked me to send paypal payment instead. Strung me along just past the 45 days Paypal allows to dispute/charge back. Now won't even answer my emails. Here is what I know of this business:
Owned by Dominick Covone and Carmela Covone. Carmela uses the last name of Fusco (maiden name) but she is married to Dominick. They live at:
40 Woodstone Dr., Voorhees, NJ 08043 telephone (856) 627-1999. Check out their 350,000 home on google, they live very well. Well no wonder, they take your money and never send any product. They lie to their customers and string you along until you can no longer file a charge back. Then they quit talking to you at all. File a complaint with the New jersey Attorney general online it is easy and fast. File complaint with BBB online.

This review was modified by 92037 on November 16 2013 11:15:16 AM

Share JKM Ribbon and Trim's store rating

JKM Ribbon and Trim is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JKM Ribbon and Trim is not a merchant member
JKM Ribbon and Trim does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!