Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

What is this?

"Nach langem suchen, habe ich mich für dieses Kleid entschieden. Es sollte nach Maß angefertigt werden und ich hatte etwas Angst, dass mein Kleid nicht rechtzeitig ankommt. Anfragen wurden prompt freundlich beantwortet und man nahm mir meine Panik. Das Kleid kam auch schon 14 Tage nach Bestellung.

Es ist wunderschön und genau so, wie ich es mir vorgestellt hatte. Die Rosen machen es zu einem absoluten Hingucker. Mein Traumkleid.

"I bought three dresses princess like for teenagers. Very professional work and kindness. The dresses are espectacularly beautiful and well done.
THANK YOU JJ'sHouse !!!

"After reading many reviews warning of bad online bridal websites I found JJ's house. I found a dress style that was just what I wanted. I contacted them many times about the style of the dress, before orderIng, but I was nervous as I read some negative reviews about JJ's on a complaint site. I took a leap of faith. Ordered a Mother of the Groom dress, wrap, and clutch purse. I am very pleased with everything I received and in such a timely manner. I had to contact them after the sale with a small concern and was immediately contacted and the issue was resolved to my complete and total satisfaction. The material was a beautiful grade, and the workmanship was quality. The purse was not only beautifully made, but it came with two extra straps so it could be worn as a handbag or shoulder bag too!!!!
The wrap was a perfect match.
I would not hesitate to order again. I can't speak for any other bridal website, but I can say JJ's is the one I would recommend to all my friends. Their customer service is terrific. I did not have any tailoring issues, as I ordered a standard size. I ordered my largest size measurement as my seamstress advised me to do, and she will tailor it down to my exact measurements.

"The dress was perfect. I was really scared at first that it wouldn't fit, but it did perfectly! The only observation that I have is that the dress was delivered a little bit dirty in the front, just in some parts, but with a little water everything was better. Thank you!!"

rstoupe's Avatar
Australia

"I love JJs House!! So much cheaper than ebay purchases, and cannot fault the responses given for reviews. Definately be purchasing again!! 5 stars!!"

"Ordered shoes, they were the wrong size.

Eventually managed to get a refund.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: kar###@gmail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:)”

"El vestido llego en el tiempo correcto, muy rapido, es igual al de la imagen en calidad y diseño. Recomiendo el servicio de jjhouse. feliz con la compra."

"SCARPE PERFETTE, MOLTO COMODE. RIFINITURE PRECISE, BELLISSIME, SUPERIORI ALLE ASPETTATIVE!!! ANCORA MEGLIO CHE IN FOTO! LE HO ORDINATE PENSANDO CHE TANTO ANCHE SE NON ERANO PERFETTE SOTTO IL VESTITO NON SI SAREBBERO VISTE, MA QUESTE SCARPE SONO DA MOSTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! PRODOTTO ECCELLENTE!!!! NESSUNO CREDEREBBE MAI AL PREZZO RIDICOLO RISPETTO ALLA QUALITA' ELEVATA!!! LE ADOROOOO"

Mit nur 3 Wochen Zeit habe ich dieses Kleid maßgeschneidert in dunkel marine bestellt.
Dazu eine Stola aus dem selben Stoff.
PreSales, Sales, Lieferung alles prima und dann kam das Kleid:
Ein Traum! Komplett gefüttert, toll gearbeitet und sitzt fabelhaft.
Vielen Dank JJshouse!

"JJHouse has excellent quality wedding dresses. They fit mine exactly, and it fit perfectly. It also arrived to my house undamaged because of the good packaging. I'm very pleased with their good service!"

"I found JJs House by accident and ordered my veil from their website. This was a pleasant surprise to find exactly find what I wanted for a fraction of the price. I will recommend them to friends and family and will shop there again."

"JJ's House is a website I was worried to buy online from. In fact I'd heard stories from some of my friends who had bead experiences shopping online in general. They got a dress which was way off from what she saw in the picture and she was basically scammed when she tried to return it. I was a little sceptical even when I read a fair few positive reviews. But when I actually did order it, I was worried from the moment i payed until the moment I received my dress. I must say, not only did I get it earlier than I had expected, but it was perfect. It fit so very well and the material felt really good. Anyway, all I really want to say is that there may be scam websites out there but JJ House is not one of them. You get what your money is worth and that's really all that matters, right?"

"Bom dia,

Gostaria de compartilhar minha experiência e ressaltar o resultado final.

É bastante compreensível que tenhamos dúvidas e receios ao importar produtos, principalmente um vestido de noiva, item tão importante para o casamento.

Decidi arriscar por dois motivos: Pelos preços exorbitantes para locação apresentados em meu país, dos quais me nego a pagas, e por ainda ter tempo disponível até a data do evento.

Então escolhi o modelo que mais me agradou e fiz o pedido.

A paciência, neste momento, é algo indispensável. E, já tendo ciência disto, acompanhei dia-a-dia meu pedido.

Após 44 dias de espera, entre aprovação do cartão, confecção, transporte, passagem pela alfandega, taxamento e o item estar disponível para retirada, recebi meu vestido.

Meu maior receio era quanto a qualidade do material e do acabamento.

Mas, para minha felicidade, ele veio perfeito!!! Tecido perfeito, acabamento perfeito, modelo igual á foto do site.

Estou extremamente satisfeita e contente pela aquisição. Valeu a pena!!!!!

Obrigada, JJSHouse!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle

"Les chaussures sont magnifiques encore plus belles en vrai que en photo.
Elles vont parfaitement avec toute les robes de mariée.
Je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat chez eux.

"je suis hyper contente de ma veste commandée sur wwww.jjshouse.com j ai acheté une veste 3/4 blanche mariage encore plus belle que sur la photo . c’était ma première expérience d'achat sur le net et j'ai été agréablement surprise par la disponibilité, l’écoute, le professionnalisme , la rapidité de l’équipe de jjshouse
je suis a 100 pour cent satisfaite

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.