Product & services pricing Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

What is this?

"I got my dream dress! It is SO gorgeous on (though you MUST be sure to measure precisely -- I had to order one size up from my normal, American dress size b/c of my chest measurements).

I also purchased a petticoat and a veil.

In the United States, you will have to pay the standard customs fee.

I also am blown away by JJ's customer service! Months after receiving my dress, I got a lovely card in the mail.

I am sure to purchase from JJ's again -- possibly my bridal party gowns or rehearsal dinner dress!

"I never write reviews but for this dress I had too. Every positive review you read for this dress is true. The fit is amazing. The quality feels so expensive. I cannot believe that the dress fits the same way on me as it does on the model, even better actually since I have more boobs lol. I was a little worried that I wouldn't get it in time since I needed it in a week but I placed my order on Wednesday and got it on Monday. The customer service was amazing. No matter how many times I bombarded them with my messages they replied promptly. Thank you so much. I will buy all my future dresses from you."

"I ordered this dress for my wedding and was very happy with my dress!"

"The wedding dress is phenomenal. Very elegant. craftsmanship was perfect. I ordered shoes to go with wedding dress. They fit perfectly. By the way the wedding dress and shoes was for daughter's wedding. She loves the dress and the shoes. JJs house I will do business with you again. thank you. "

"Lovely dance shoes, very good fit,
very attractive, bright,with a well
designed heel that is not to high
for dancing. Safe and easy clasp
to take shoes on and off quickly.

"Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Evening Gown was nicer than in the picture, high quality workmanship, SUPER fast shipping (3 days on the other side of the world) and fit like a glove to my specifications. I don't think I'll ever buy a gown in a store again...that'd just be silly. Thank-you JJ's House!"

"I like ur dresses.. but sometimes when i asked u about real photos, i see the colors not the same of the photo u presented by the girl model.. and this is a big problem for me, bcuz i have a business of dresses ordering from websites, and i afraid that people who will buy from me will upset.. so i hope that u give us real photos.. and best quality.. thanx alot"

"I was really nervous about ordering a dress that was so important online. However, the experience with JJ's House was above and beyond what I expected. After submitting all the measurements and placing the order, the order was at my door 8 days later. The dress was beautiful!! It was exactly what we were looking for and it fit perfectly. "

"i am very satisfied, i bought 3 dresses it was amazing, great quality and fast delivery.
thank you a lot, it was my pleasure to be your customer.

"Overall experience was good
The dresses cameout very pretty and on size
The colo, material and finishing were perfect
The package and shipping price is slightly costly
I wish that during the process of ordering that you offer the customization
I also ordered customer key chains, very beautiful and everyone liked it
This will not be the only shopping experience from jjshouse.

"JJ's House is FANTASTIC! I ordered my dress easily online. It looked just like it did online. It arrived fast. When it arrived, I was so happy that I put the dress on and danced around the room. It was PERFECT. Perfect color and perfect fit. I wore it recently to the Navy Ball and got so many compliments on how I looked in it. I love JJ's and would definitely use them again. Anita "

"este es un sitio que en verdad se puede confiar en el,,, yo obtuve mi vestido mas rapido de lo que lo esperaba, esta realmente hermoso y hecho a mi medida, me encanto, esta hermoso, recomiendo 100% esta tienda en linea."

"I ordered this dress for my 50th birthday celebration - item # 016008410. It fit like a glove! I was very pleased. I kept getting compliments all night. The workmanship was excellent! I recommended JJSHouse as a site to shop to my daughter, friends and family. Hence, the reason I am a returning customer.

"I ordered my veil several months ahead of the wedding because I had never ordered anything from JJ's House before, and wanted to make sure that I would like their products, before ordering my wedding dress. The veil is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to see my custom-made wedding dress (in a few months, when I've lost more weight, of course). The workmanship was superb, and they did a great job of keeping me informed during the shipping process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends."

"I have purchased 2 dresses both with additional wraps and also purchased 2 pair of shoes. The dresses were custom made and are absolutely beautiful. They are made of extremely high quality and I would highly recommend JJ's for purchases. I live in Australia and Delivery was very fast. I will certainly be using JJ's in the future! I have nothing but good things to say about this company and their very helpful staff. "

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.