Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

2016-09-27

Perfect Mother of the Bride Dress

"Wow, wow and wow, JJ'so House went above my expectations. The color, my measurements which my dress was custom made, the fit, the length, the dress was phenomenal. My adult children and I are very pleased, it took less than two weeks for you to make the dress and had it shipped to me. I thank God for you and your seamstress which are phenomenon. Yes, I will definitely order dresses from you again, I thank you emmensly."

Plus- Size Diva

"The dress was better than pictured. It was made to my measurements and done to perfections. There were no lose strings and the color was perfect. I received my dress on time and the tracking process was easy and a great mind saver. I even made a request 36 hours after placing the order and they accommodated my request with no fuss. "

I loved my dress!!!

"I love jj house company . They did their best to make sure I was a happy customer . "

2016-09-26

Fast delivery & looks good!

"My dress arrived a week after I placed the order-- it was so fast! The dress looked pretty much the same as the picture. The material isn't quite what I expected, but it still looks good! "

Excellent produkts!!

"I have ordered from JJ's house twice, and the products were beautiful and it fit perfectly. The shipping was also fast "

2016-09-25

Wonderful experiences!

"I've purchased and worn two dresses from jj's house and the third is on the way. I've been highly satisfied with the prices, the quality, and the customer service with jj's house. I will continue buying from them. Great company! "

2016-09-25

Easy, elegant, evening wear!

"My experience with JJs House has been great. Any question or change that I had was answered promptly and courteously. There are a plethora of dresses to suit any body type or occasion. I had my garment custom fitted and was really impressed by the fit. If you are considering using their services, don't hesitate! You are sure to be a satisfied customer like me."

2016-09-24

One stop dress shop

"We only shop here for all our dress needs! We get the most amazing dresses that are of very high quality for very very low prices. Shipping is always very fast and the customer service is great! "

2016-09-24

I'm hooked!

"Honestly, I took a chance by purchasing these cocktail dresses on line - so glad I took the risk! They are absolutely lovely! I read the comments for each dress before I purchased them and took their suggestions seriously. The size guide was right on! The quality and material choice is great! I highly recommend this site before going out to any higher end store to purchase a dress for any special occasion. I am now a true FAN of JJ's and will be purchasing more from them! "

This review was modified by TraumaCNRN on September 24 2016 04:41:02 AM

2016-09-23

Beautiful Bride!

"This veil was purchased as a gift to the Bride to be! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!! She is very pleased with it and so am I!"

My wedding super hero

"I saved so much time and money by ordering most of my wedding things here! My daughter's flower girl dress to my bridesmaids jewelery! Everything I have ordered came quickly and I was never let down with quality or expectations. This will be my go to place for every event. "

This review was modified by Lpalmer888 on September 23 2016 06:57:12 PM

Amazing website

"Great customer service, fast shipping, and great prices. They have a wide variety of different dresses."

Amazing dresses

"I love my junior bridesmaid dresses. My daughters looked amazing on my wedding day. Everybody asked where I bought those dresses. Thank you jjs house!"

Best place to shop

"They have the best price, fast shipping, correct sizing and the prettiest design. I will come back and shop again."

2016-09-21

Amazing products

"I ordered a few items in jjshouse and I am completely satisfied with the quality of the products, the faster of the shipment, the prices are justify...overall I had a great experience in every way buying on jjshouse. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.