JJs House Reviews - jjshouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,502 reviews

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,502)

"At first I was skeptical about buying my wedding dress from them because of their cheap prices. But I searched around and found that there were some bad comments but that they were mainly the customers fault for not being accurate with their measurements they put in. So I ordered a fabric swatch to test their timing and see what color I wanted. It came earlier than I had planned and was here within 2 days it was amazing! and the fabric is fantastic fabric! So I went ahead and ordered my dress and put in all the correct measurements and followed their how to measure guide to be sure I had them right. Then I clicked order and waited until the day I could receive it. I received it and OH MY GOSH! The dress is beautiful and made just my size and it is amazing! The only problem I had was I had to pay $47 more just to get the box from UPS. I suggest you read the FAQs section because that is really helpful and I just skimmed it so was taken off guard at that point. But the extra money was totally worth it!"

"Jjs House is as good as it gets, when coming to shopping fancy dresses online.
The tailors are fast and make wonderful dresses. Plus their website is easy to understand, and ordering is quick and easy.
When they were making my dress, they called me on the phone if there was anything that needed to be discussed, for example beading on my dress.
My dress came to my home fast and safe.
I made a mistake when I ordered the dress, which I realised when I received my dress, because it was too big. So be sure to doublecheck when you type in you measurements. But I know someone who can sow it in for me, and make it fit.
The dress looked exactly like it did on the Picture. Im very happy with my dress, i hope it will still look beautiful, after it is sown in.
I will probably order from JJs house Again.

"I am very pleased with the evening dress i ordered at jjshouse.
I ordered it custommade cause i am a plus size and it fits really perfect, although i took the dimensions by my own.
The fabric is wonderful, it looks valuable, floats down in a very nice way and it is properly treated.
All in all the performance time for a custommade dress took 9 days, and 4 days for the shipping, i am over the moon that i take the risk to order my dress overseas.

"I have purchased my entire attire for my sons grand wedding. the gown is just beautiful and I recently received my jewelry, shoes and misc. and everything is just beautiful. I am so excited about getting to put it all together for the big day - I will be JJsHouse from head to toe!!

The customer service throughout my purchases has been above and beyond and I am so grateful for that. It warms my heart that some people do care in a world where so many do not.

Thanks again for everything I will send a picture from the wedding.

Lisa Ross

"I am very pleased with my wedding dress. Delivery time was as advertised, and because I chose the custom fitting option - it fits me perfectly and doesn't require any alterations at all. I found the customer service to be quite helpful as well. I tried this site with very little expectation, but was very, very pleasantly surprised. I will shop at JJ house again. Thanks!!

"Bought a wedding dress from jjs house (chapel length mermaid design with beading) and a chapel length veil also. Both items are absolutely beautifully made and the dress fits me like a glove! Ordered custom measurements which i thoroughly recommend and also bought a dress with a lace back so there would be a little leeway with the measurements if necessary! Dress and veil are both absolutely beautiful and just as seen on website. There is so much material in the dress and the material is of a very good quality. Very good quality boning - dress feels so sturdy! - and a built in bra for even added support. Delivery was very speedy and efficient (even though it was delivered to Spain and the Spanish postal system can be particularly slow!) and was able to track my order very efficiently online which was really helpful! Had to pay only 14 euros duty which was more than happy with as dress was still amazingly good value for money when you take into consideration the fact that an almost identical dress in the bridal shop was £800 off the sale rack and would cost another 200 to alter!! Paid a total of £208 for dress and veil from jjshouse!!! Brilliant!! Very happy with the customer service and will be ordering my bridesmaids dresses very soon from this site! Thank you jjshouse! :-) One very happy customer!!!"

Shohreh's Avatar
Iran

"I have ordered my wedding dress as well as the veil and some other accessories from jjshouse.com

They were exactly the same as the shown pictures, and the quality was completely acceptable

They were shipped as it was promised, and their reasonable prices is my reason to buy again and recommend it to others.

"The dress was amazing, 100 times better than I could imagine. Customer Service was outstanding, they answered all questions quickly and with great detail. The quality and detail of the dress was outstanding. I recommended them to my sister who has just placed an order for a vow renewal dress. I would definitely recommend them to everyone and will use them again. Super great company to do business with"

"I can not be so happy. Really, I got in tears!!! Thanks so much! You are so kind people...... I'm just happy. It took just 7 days to arrive in Sao Paulo - Brazil

Unfortunately I bought with 2 other products and the IRS took nearly a month to release them, not to mention the confusion of the post office tracking online.

Anyway, I'm happy! the products and the site is 100% reliable. Always I will buy on this website now! It Helped me a lot! Your people are so kind! I got in tears when i got my package! that is so beautiful! i could not believe it!

Eu não posso expressar como estou tão feliz. Eu não estava acreditando mesmo que seria tão linda a coroa, mantilha e estola. Realmente, peguei-me em lágrimas! Muito obrigado! Vocês são pessoas tão amáveis ??...... Estou feliz. Demorou apenas 7 dias para chegar em São Paulo - Brasil

Infelizmente eu comprei com 2 outros produtos e a Receita Federal levou quase um mês para liberá-los e me taxar com mais 60% do valor, para não mencionar a confusão do rastreamento dos correios online.

De qualquer forma, estou feliz! o produto e o local é de 100% de confiança.

Sempre comprarei neste site agora! Ele me ajudou muito! O pessoal sempre respondeu minhas dúvidas e muito gentis!

Entrei em lágrimas quando eu peguei o meu pacote! que é tão bonito! Eu não podia acreditar!

"Great looking items at wonderful prices!"

"Ich habe heute mein Brautkleid erhalten und ich bin total begeistert. Besser geht es nicht und das beste ist: es ist Maßgeschneidert. Mein Verlobter ist zwar sehr skeptisch beim Thema "Hochzeitskleid aus China" aber er wird Augen machen, da bin ich mir sicher.

Ich würde jederzeit wieder bestellen....vielen lieben dank

"I just received this dress and feel I have to write a review so that other people considering buying it will know my experience.
I was nervous, of course, but I am so pleased with every bit of this experience.

It didn't take long to get it, even though I ordered with my own measurements, and live in Sweden.
I could follow the shipment every step of the way, and that was really exciting.
And the dress was beautiful! Just - beautiful!
I will feel like a queen on my weddingday, thank you so very much!

And I have to add this!
I had heard a lot of bad things about this company, and yes, that made me a bit nervous before ordering.
But I decided to get as much facts as possible, and what I found was this:

Most of the bad reviews could have been avoided if people just made an effort to read the terms and conditions, and facts that is to be found on the site.
Almost every complaint is about something that is already handled in the information (sizing, measurements, customs, extra costs and so on).
And yes, I realize that some people had really bad luck, and reasons to be unhappy, but I imagine that no company has a 100% successrate, and no mistakes.

For me, I will definitely recommend JJs house. With all my heart.
And this is why I bothered writing this review: For all of the women that, just like me, is trying to decide whether to trust this site or not.
One reason that I had the courage to order this dress was that people had written reviews, and even posted pictures of it. It made me feel safe, and I do not regret it.

So, thank you JJ's house, for making me feel beautiful on my weddingday! You will be on my thoughts that day, with all my gratitude!

Best regards,

Pernilla Bohlin (soon to be Nettelbladt), Stockholm, Sweden

"On a few previous occasions, I had ordered dresses from JJ's House for formal events like college balls. I always received exactly what I ordered, and in only a matter of days.

So I felt quite comfortable ordering my wedding dress from them too. I ordered a dress I had been wanting for a while, in white and custom made to my measurements, and it fits me perfectly. The dress did arrive with a few minor imperfections (a few loose stitches holding the gathered train together and some unsecured sequins). If I was more confident with a needle and thread, these are the sorts of minor issues that I could probably have fixed myself, but I am not that confident in my abilities. So I contacted JJ'S House customer service through the in-built My Tickets system on their website (My Account > My Orders > View Details > Returns & Refunds). I included detailed descriptions of the problems, and attached a few photographs. A customer service representative replied to me immediately (nigh instantaneously) and offered to refund 30% of the price of the dress, or reimburse me for the cost of getting the issues fixed at a local alterations place. The local dry cleaning and alterations place estimated the maximum cost of fixing those issues for me. I reported the estimate to JJ's House, and they refunded me that amount the very same day. They also gave me a voucher code for some money off on future orders. I thought their customer service team was really wonderful - prompt, polite, attentive, validating, and gracious. And that is the story of how I got my wedding dress for £74.50. It's perfectly fitted for me, I feel comfortable in it, and I love it. I would not hesitate to order from JJ's House again.

"The dress was delivered quite fast. The quality is just perfect - tailored with care and neatly packed! The dress looks even more fancy and charming than on the photos illustrated. I ordered the white one which is just fabulous with all the shiny little things. You can even wear it without the petticoat (although I ordered that too).

I absolutely love this dress and would recommend everyone to pick their wedding dresses from this website. The quality/price balance definitely pulls down the quality plate!

"Gli abiti sono stupendi e sono soddisfatta dei miei acquisti su jjs House!"