Stores > JJs House

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

What is this?

2016-05-28

Beautiful dress

"I was so worried about ordering a dress online. I chose the custom measurements. When this dress arrived it fit perfectly. So happy I will definitely order dresses from JJ's house again. My bridal party is going to order their dresses from here also. Thank you so much, I will definitely recommend JJ's house to all my friends.
just to add when I contacted you in a chat about my dress you assured me it would fit and gave me some good tips. Excellent service.

2016-05-28

fast response, and the live chat option is very informative

"I ordered my wedding favors from this site, it's my first time so I was hesitated, but the live chat rep gave me all kinds of suggestions and ensure me that they will try their best to accommodate my needs."

Amazing

"Beautiful dresses! The colour is amazing and we are very satisfied with the dresses."

2016-05-27

"The dress is a great Job and adjusts accordingly good"

Dresses

"The Dresses are really good. I'm very happy with them.
I would again to buy Dresses by jjhouse.

Thank you again!

2016-05-26

lady in red

"All I can say is isn't she lovely. Thank you jjshouse. We will recommend you to everyone! Reasonable price, great turn around time. I can't say enough."

2016-05-26

Fancy

"I am very pleased and excited about my dress and my daughter's dress. "

Pretty in blush pink

"Because there are so many versions of what blush pink is, I needed to have something in hand before choosing the right color. The swatches arrived very quickly and with 4 material types I am more than pleased with my purchase. Matched the ties we have perfectly. Thank you. "

Lady in red

"A gorgeous dress that fits and falls perfectly. I chose the customsize to be sure it would fit me and i am happy with the result. Will definitly be ordering again soon!"

Wonderful swatch samples

"The swatch sample brochure was very helpful! It arrived quickly and is very well made. "

Loved My Dress!!

"I was a little skeptical at first BUT.... Loved My Dress!!

2016-05-23

Item as Described.. Loved the product!!!

"JJs House delivered on what they sold. Item was perfect.."

Great quality

"I ordered the black dress for a couple of upcoming events. The dress was made very well and came in the time frame I was told. I used the size chart to help decide what size and am very satisfied with the way it fits."

2016-05-22

Perfect dress

"I had ordered my wedding dress fro jjhouse 2 years ago I had it in fast delivery time plus I was afraid it will not fits me because I order it online for first time in my life .. I was shocked it's fits me as they design it on me .. I'm so happy to deal with you and I will do all the time I want to wear a special occasion dress .. jjhouse will make me feel I am a princess. "

2016-05-22

Love it!

"My dress is gorgeous. I chose custom fitting and the dress fits perfectly. I can't wait to show it off at my son's wedding in Sept. I will absolutely recommend JJsHouse in the future."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.