Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

2016-08-28

Gold bridal belt

"I ordered a gold leaf belt for my bridesmaids. The belt looked great and arrived quickly. Great price too!"

2016-08-28

No better choice for bridesmaid dresses!

"I was so impressed by the service from JJ House. Firstly, being able to live chat with a member of staff is so handy and helpful. I was looking at dresses and was not sure on the colour so I was advised to order a swatch, which I didn't know was possible! So pleased I did this. The dress came super quickly and it's perfect. Love the colour and the quality is great. I will be ordering more dresses shortly! "

2016-08-25

Buque

"Beautiful buque ! It looks fancy and real! I would recommend"

2016-08-25

Great service!!

"Everything I order from this site is great! It comes quickly and is great quality. I usually do the custom sized dresses just to be precise and they fit perfectly! I highly recommend JJshouse and I have to several people for bridesmaid and prom dresses!"

My Tailored Jewel

"I have ordered many items on line over years, but haven't been as satisfied as when I received my teal dress from JJ'S house. It was tailored for me! I did not expect such a good material and sewing quality from an online store. I would have bought it sooner if the pictures were more realistic. I think a little improvement in the quality of the pictures and more views of the dresses will encourage people like me to shop at this location more often. I also love the old (out of stock) dresses. I want to know whether they will make more of those. Right now, I have a few in my favorites that I am planning to order, but are currently out of stock. I will definitely order an item within the next few weeks if I get some coupons or something. I never had anything for free to encourage shopping here. "

the family event has 3 of your dresses

"The first dress was mine, I liked it so much that... my niece asked his, which we are waiting and my sister also have order her dress. We are becoming some of your fans !! .... well dressed fans!!!
Thank you!

Color Swatched

"These color swatches really helped me decide on a dress! It also helped me match other decorations while out shopping to bridesmaid attire! And arrived quickly! Very happy with purchase."

My Cruise Gown

"I ordered this gown and was very happy with the results. It was excellent quality and well made. The service I received on the chat line, prior to ordering, was very helpful

This review was modified by lyndall00 on August 24 2016 02:56:11 AM

2016-08-23

Beautiful wedding dress

"I ordered a wedding dres. This dress is absolutly beautiful, good sice, good communication with shop. I reccomend"

2016-08-21

Easy and cute!

"Dress are cute and well made. Love that I can have something custom tailored for a small price!"

2016-08-21

Satisfied customer

"I was a bit hesitant at first but I am glad I decided to order with JJ. Received items quickly to be exact 9 days after placing order. Although I haven't seen items face to face but the pictures look marvelous. Friendly staff with great customer service. Thanks JJ have recommended your site and will be shopping here again. Hope to get the same quality service. Thanks"

2016-08-20

Excelente compra!!!

"Quede muy satisfecha con lo que ordene, los materiales son de buena calidad y es igual al mostrado en la fotografĂ­a, volverĂ­a a comprar con ustedes"

2016-08-18

Fantastic Customer Service - Beautiful dress!

"I was so nervous about ordering a dress from a company I had never heard of before, and also, ordering a dress sight unseen! Your staff have been exceptional every step of the way. From the initial inquiry through countless "chat" sessions, I was assured that you stand behind the quality and service that your company offered. Many offered suggestions as to style of dresses that would be flattering to my body type. After narrowing the field to a couple of dresses, suggestions were given again and the 2 dresses that they suggested were already in my "thinking" pile. When a decision was finally made, with fingers crossed, they informed me that a measurement could be moved as I was between sizes. What a wonderful idea! From the time that I ordered the dress to delivery I was informed every step of the way! Delivery was exactly 10 days from order. Amazing! The dress is constructed so well, even better than I had hoped and it is absolutely stunning. The comfort and flow are amazing. I have already recommended your company to others looking for dresses!!! Thank you so much for all your help!

Totally satisfied

"I love the shoes. They fitted perfectly and look stunning for my role as Mother of the Bride.

2016-08-18

David's Bridal better look out!

"We sent in my measurements, made the payment and the dress arrived in less than 2 weeks!
After being jerked around and lied to by David's Bridal we were willing to try anything and I can't tell you how happy I am that we chose JJ's.
The dress was beautiful and exactly as described.
If you're sending in measurements be sure to do it exactly as the website advises, trust me your dress will be perfect!

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.