Stores > JJs House

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
2017-01-18

Good quality dresses quickly shipped

"I have ordered from JJs House on a few occasions and have always been impressed at the speed at which my orders arrive. Dresses are high quality although sizing tends to run a bit large."

This review was modified by rhendo23 on January 20 2017 08:30:01 PM

YOU DID IT

"While surfing the web to find the Perfect dress for my daughters wedding to be held in April 2017, I came across JJ's house. I identified a dress but was very skeptical despite the positive reviews. After several days of deep thoughts I decided with a heavy heart, but open mind..
The dress arrived and I was extremely pleased and elated. It was everything like the display and the fabric and tailoring perfect.
When my daughter tried the dress it was "Yes to the Dress". She loved every thing about it. She cried with joy as she looked so Angelic.
Thank you JJs House. I have already recommended you to many of my friends. I will also be ordering more dresses in the very near future..

Kudos
Karen

This review was modified by kwalker2812 on January 20 2017 08:30:03 AM

La mejor experiencia

"Comprar con JJhouse es una experiencia increíble, sencilla y rápida. Lo mejor de lo mejor"

This review was modified by cooptec8 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-01-17

Best Online Shopping for Wedding Dresses

"I could not believe the quality of the Beautiful dress that i have ordered from JJS House. My wedding is going to be spectacular with my Ball gown Dress.

So glad i made the best choice ever.

This review was modified by ngull357 on January 19 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-01-17

Prompt service!

"I ordered swatches from JJs house, and they came so quickly! I was very pleased with the quality of the fabric. We are going to order dresses from there now!"

This review was modified by juliettefogarty on January 19 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

"Great doing business. Can wait to order again."

This review was modified by mm_penwarden on January 18 2017 04:45:03 PM

Happy Day

"A wedding dress is pivotal to the bride's beauty on her wedding day. It lights up the atmosphere and people's faces. My wedding dress that I bought at JJS House, was a winner. It gave my happy day a special rare light. It was happy a day filled with happy lights all round."

This review was modified by misszandlovu on January 17 2017 10:15:02 PM

Impressive!

"I ordered a veil and a petticoat for my daughter and got it within 3-4 days of when the order was placed. The items were exactly as I had hoped. I also had a question about another dress they sell and their customer service reply was within 24 hours. I am very impressed with their over all customer service. I also look forward to doing more business with them.
Way to go JJ's House!!

This review was modified by hezstone on January 17 2017 07:45:01 PM

Great

" The website is really great and it has more than what everyone is looking for and they get good deals and low prices. I advice everyone to check it out. And I'm really sure everyone going to be satisfied who ever shop from JJs house."

This review was modified by rafatmogally on January 17 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Jjshouse ROCKS

"I purchased a fabulous gown for a local ball and was amazed at the quality of my gown. Affordable and fast service, I am a forever customer!"

This review was modified by Ayonna81 on January 17 2017 12:02:49 AM

2017-01-14

Color charts

"Great quality and colors! Was delivered very quickly! "

This review was modified by claudiaandrews94 on January 17 2017 12:02:45 AM

2017-01-13

"Amazing, love the dress. Arrived quickly and good quality"

This review was modified by m_clark-59902 on January 17 2017 12:02:34 AM

2017-01-13

Excellent service and quality of product.

"Turnaround was 7 days from order to delivery at my door. Kudos to UPS for their effort, also.
The dress is first rate and my granddaughter absolutely loves it. She will be the Belle of The Winter Formal. We will buy all of her future formals at JJsHouse.

This review was modified by tigerbuny on January 17 2017 12:01:55 AM

2017-01-13

JJs house came through for us!

"Overall cost out the door for the dress was pretty reasonable. The shipping method is really good in preserving the pretty dress, it also came faster than it was expected to. Which was amazing because the wedding event that the dress is needed for is right around the corner. "

This review was modified by sabrinanicholepadilla on January 17 2017 12:01:45 AM

Swatch success!

"I ordered a swatch to check for colors and fabric types. The order can quickly and confirmed that I need a darker color! Ha!"

This review was modified by Laurielpopp on January 17 2017 12:01:39 AM

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.