Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

What is this?

"Great dress! Good quality for less price.
I love my wedding dress, can't wait to wear it!
Thank you Jj'sjouse.

"This is favourite dress I've ever owned!! The dress was an exact match to what is described and what the pictures showed. The detail on the beading is amazing and the size (size 12) is a true size (except I took it in around the bust). The colour is stunning and flattered my body shape.

I got such positive comments on my dress and felt amazing wearing it.

I will certainly recommend this website and will most definitely be making more purchases in the future.

"To all ladies looking to buy their Bride and Bridesmaid dresses from JJs House. I really recommend it the quality of the dresses are wonderful and the materials are absolutely lovely. I ordered my whole Brides outfit here from my lingerie through to my tiara and its excellant. The customer care that JJs House provides is superb and they've answered every query I've had promptly, they've even given me generous vouchers off my subsequent orders so definitely no complaints. I highly recommend this site for quality with brilliant value."

"I love the dress I recieved from JJ'sHouse. I followed the size-guide, and the dress fits perfectly. It looks amazing, and it got here pretty fast. I'm completely satisfied."

"i am a completely satisfied customer of jjhouse...i have ordered two dresses from your team..i love my dresses..thanks a lot..."

"The Quality was great and the delivery very fast"

"I ordered this dress and fell in love with it! For quite some time I was hesitant to buy without trying on, but then took a risk and it was absolutely worth it. I took the standard size and it was matching perfectly! Got to wear it already on 2 occasions and each time it is a pleasure. Good quality of material makes it pleasant to the skin.

Now considering to order one more dress and counting on the same superb customer service as last time :)

"JJHOUSE Charges unwarranted COD to get your items
Makes it the costumers fault a item doesn't fit!
Thousands of bad reviews!
Except on here hmmmmmm
I'll Be surprise if this even gets on here

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: Nit****@s****al.net. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I am still in shock of these items I bought. There are times that you would make an order, but when you received the items, they do not represent what you actually seen on line. The two hand bags are lovely, but the shoes are great. Wherever I wear these shoes, everyone makes comments about the style and do asked; if I could sell them for double the amount I paid.

This is the first time that I have bought shoes that have fitted my feet so well. I have never seen shoes that are so beautiful before in my life and because of this, I try to wear them only on dry weather days. I don't want to get no water or any other fluid to soil them.

Everyone is now asking me to purchase a pair for them. JJs House, you are the #1 shop for excellence in shoes, bags and dresses. You are also the #1 in service. Please continue to offer good products and good service.

"Plazo de entrega a sido correcto, el articulo mejor que el mostrado en la fotografía. Muy bien todo. Contento con la compra"

"I got my dream dress! It is SO gorgeous on (though you MUST be sure to measure precisely -- I had to order one size up from my normal, American dress size b/c of my chest measurements).

I also purchased a petticoat and a veil.

In the United States, you will have to pay the standard customs fee.

I also am blown away by JJ's customer service! Months after receiving my dress, I got a lovely card in the mail.

I am sure to purchase from JJ's again -- possibly my bridal party gowns or rehearsal dinner dress!

"I never write reviews but for this dress I had too. Every positive review you read for this dress is true. The fit is amazing. The quality feels so expensive. I cannot believe that the dress fits the same way on me as it does on the model, even better actually since I have more boobs lol. I was a little worried that I wouldn't get it in time since I needed it in a week but I placed my order on Wednesday and got it on Monday. The customer service was amazing. No matter how many times I bombarded them with my messages they replied promptly. Thank you so much. I will buy all my future dresses from you."

"I ordered this dress for my wedding and was very happy with my dress!"

"The wedding dress is phenomenal. Very elegant. craftsmanship was perfect. I ordered shoes to go with wedding dress. They fit perfectly. By the way the wedding dress and shoes was for daughter's wedding. She loves the dress and the shoes. JJs house I will do business with you again. thank you. "

"Lovely dance shoes, very good fit,
very attractive, bright,with a well
designed heel that is not to high
for dancing. Safe and easy clasp
to take shoes on and off quickly.

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.