Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

"I ordered my prom dress and I sent my measurements. It fitted perfectly, arrived fast and in perfect condition and it has good queality, I really recommend the app."

2016-04-27

"Gown was perfect. Shipping fast. Customer service was awesome. Can't wait to see my daughter walk down the aisle.

2016-04-27

"I'm very pleased with all items I've purchased from JJs House. Would refer anyone to this site."

2016-04-26

Princess V neck Wedding Dress

"I couldn't be happier with the dress. I ordered several color swatches ahead of time, and they came within two days, I was able to look them over with my mother while she was in town, and we decided on the Champagne material. The dress is so beautiful, and looks just like in the pictures. Arrived promptly, and in perfect condition.I'm so pleased with the end result.I love it!"

2016-04-26

Excellent!!!

"the dress is beautiful like show a picture"

2016-04-25

" AWESOME"

"I had a hard time finding a wedding dress in my hometown. My daughter suggested I look on-line, JJ's House popped up first, and I was amazed of all the beautiful dresses and the great prices. I found the perfect dress. I was worried about the size and how the fit would be, but they made it so easy by allowing custom fitting. They had a chart that told me how to measure myself, I placed the order and it took just over two weeks for the dress to be delivered. I was able to track the order on line to see how they were progressing. I was worried at times especially not being able to talk to someone live, but they replied to all my concerns by e-mail right up to delivery. Simply amazing and completely satisfied. Thank you JJ's House"

2016-04-25

Adorable prices w/ nice dresses!

"I love JJs House dresses! It's beautiful, affordable, and fits perfectly! "

2016-04-24

The perfect dress for the perfect person

"Everything about Jj house dresses are awesome. I loved everything about my dress a long with my prom dress that I bought from this website . I loved both of my dresses I'll be ordering another one soon "

Exellent Service!! N

"Wowwww Exellent service, I received all my order in perfect condition I am very happy and I will buy from you again. Thanks again !!!!"

Magnifique robe

"Je recommande ce site, la robe est parfaite.... Mille merci à vous."

2016-04-23

If you need comfy dance shoes, look no further!

"I first discovered JJs House last summer when I was looking for a pair of ballroom dance shoes for my first wedding dance. I looked at a lot of websites and I was discouraged by high prices and bland looking shoes. Then I stumbled across JJs House and found the most beautiful pair of turquoise ballroom dance shoes, perfect for my mermaid - inspired wedding theme. From the first day I wore them in the dance studio, I received a flood of compliments on how gorgeous they looked, and our instructor noticed immediately that I was a lot more comfortable in shoes designed for ballroom dance rather than a tall pair of standard heels. The shoes worked out so well for our wedding, I just bought two more almost identical pairs, one in black for a bachelorette dancing party, and one in silver for dancing at another wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchases. Items were a lot less expensive than I thought (keeping my wedding spending down!) and had fast shipping! Highly recommend! "

more than amazing

"It is difficult finding the right look and fashion being a plus sized woman but I love this site and I am well pleased and can't wait to walk down the aisle next month for my wedding. I recommend this website just send in your measurements and they will create a masterpiece!"

Jjs House rocks!

"I'm very pleased with my order. Good quality and fast shipping with reasonable price."

2016-04-22

When in doubt, Swatch it out!

"I ordered the swatch(s) IVORY & CHAMPAGNE in order to make a final decision on my dress color being my shoes are what my dress selection has been centered on. Having a non-traditional Rockabilly wedding in Vegas. The swatches are so helpful if you are unsure which color to get. They come in a 4x5 size with your choice of color in every fabric available. This not only helps for seeing the color but you get a taste of what the fabric will look like and feel. Another big plus...they shipped out and arrived quickly! Looking forward to my big day this summer, 2016."

This review was modified by mariemichel1973 on April 22 2016 06:49:49 AM

2016-04-21

Quick and responsive

"Prices were very reasonable and the product professional and well made, shipping was fast and arrived earlier than expected. Will order from them again."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.