Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

2016-06-26

Very impressed!

"My daughter's gown fits her like a glove. Beautifully made, quickly delivered and well-packaged. We are thrilled! It felt like a risk, but I am so happy with the quality of the dress and the service. Will use again! "

2016-06-25

Great Look

"I needed a dress for my niece's wedding and found a style for me that was classy yet elegant. I can't wait till the wedding."

2016-06-20

Excellent

"I love my dress !!! Shipping was really fast !!!! Right on time for the wedding !! I love the quality !!!"

2016-06-20

Impressed

"Great customer service with very quick delivery. The shoes we bought are gorgeous and very comfortable. Would recommend to other buyers. "

2016-06-19

Superior Service

"I was very apprehensive about purchasing a dress on line but my fears have been abated. The amount of selection is great. A store couldn't compete. Communication from start to finish was great. Finally the shipping was fast. My dress arrived in perfect condition within 10 days. It looks just like the picture and the quality was awesome. Again just perfect. Thank you, I will definitely order from JJs House again.???? "

This review was modified by tanika_hopewell on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

read return policy!

"Dresses are nice quality but the sizes are not true to the measurements provided on their website. Company would not let me exchange the dresses for custom fit ones even when I provided pictures of the poor fitting dresses. Only 2 out of 5 bridesmaid dresses fit in the bust area properly. Now we have to pay to have them altered. In my opinion you need to pay the extra $20 to have the dresses custom fit. Update: Company is willing to give me a partial refund now. I am hoping the dresses will look alright after they have been altered."

This review was modified by aliciabon on June 25 2016 05:47:53 PM

2016-06-17

Great dress

"Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!"

2016-06-17

Best website!

"I have ordered several items from JJs House and am very impressed with their prices, product quality and top notch customer service! Also, very fast shipping! I highly recommend them!"

2016-06-16

Cute dress!

"Love the dress, fits well, and arrived on time!"

2016-06-15

Satisfied With the products and delivery

"The quality of the items I have ordered are with high quality and have no objection over quality. On time as expected delivery through DHL was great. I can recommend JJ House to others. "

2016-06-14

Fast delivery, great product.

"I ordered 5 white bouquets for my bridesmaids and they were delivered in 3 days. The flowers were packaged very nicely and looked real. I'm very excited to have my bridesmaids use these on my wedding day. The bouquet was round and full and even has lace trimming. Very beautiful!

I recommend shopping at JJs House

"I absolutely adore shop .All is perfect"

Be a Princess!

"I ordered my "mother-of-the-groom" dress with great hesitation wondering how on earth a dress could be made for me without them seeing me. I sent in my measurements and they confirmed them with me. I am a typical mom and not built in any way like a model. I explained in the comments what type of build I am. I received my dress in just a little over a week. It is absolutely the most beautiful formal dress I have ever had and it fits me as though I stood right in front of them to be fitted. It makes be feel like Cinderella. Can't wait until the wedding day to be able to wear it. "

genial

"Ha sido mi primera compra pero no sera la ultima, excelente calidad y buen servicio. Me encanta."

2016-06-13

"Satisfied with all purchases. Will definately shop again with Jj's House. Would be good if cheaper or free freight is offered every now and then, overall very happy customer.

LQ

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.