Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.58/10 2,510 reviews

JJs House is a merchant member
    JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • JJs House contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

All 2,510 Customer Reviews

"I placed an order for one dress first which came in without a problem. However when I ordered the remaining 3 bridesmaids dresses for my mother's wedding that is less then a month away I had to pay UPS an additional $66.30 for customs fees or whatever after I already paid the shipping fees on the website when I placed the order. So after no paying almost $80+ in shipping fees on top of almost $450 for the dresses the quality of the dresses is horrible one of the dresses the straps are not sewn on properly and are two different lengths and one of the dresses the straps are much longer then the other dresses. And of course you can't call this company or even chat with anyone on their website as no one is ever available and you the only way to contact them is thru email and they don't even answer that. I will be reporting this company to the better business bureau as this is ridiculous."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear Crystal86,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations and extend our sincere apologies. Please feel rest assured that we will try our best to supply you with a top solution. Please kindly check your email address: mom***illy86@yahoo.com and give us a reply.

Best Regards,
JJ’sHouse Service Team”

"I ordered 2 dresses from JJs House for me to wear to my son's dress. They arrived 2 weeks later than promised even though I paid for expediate shipping. The dresses were HORRIBLE. They were made of chiffon which I had wanted but the lining was so heavy they felt Like wearing drapes. I emailed their customer service every day for a week without any reply. They had said they would contact within 24 hrs on their website, NOT TRUE. I still have not gotten a return form nor a return contact. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND URGE EVERYONE TO THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT ORDERING FROM THEM. TERRIBLE SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT WORK WITH YOU FOR RETURNS "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Please take our deepest apologies for all the problems you encountered. We want you to know that you are very important to us and we truly appreciate your feedback. We understand your frustration when we did not meet your expectations. We have sent you an email with the return form as what we talked on the phone, please have a check and give us a reply. Please note that we are always here to help you.

JJ'sHouse service team”

"Dress arrived well within the two weeks timescale and well exceeded my expectations as the dress was beautiful and a good fit. I was delighted to see that the dress was so long especially as I am nearly 6 ft tall. It was a pleasure to do business with JJ's and as a result I have just ordered another dress. "

"Je souhaite vous faire part de ma très grande satisfaction lors de ma commande de ma robe de mariée. Celle-ci très originale a fait un grand effet. Faite sur mesure et d une très haute qualité, même ma couturière m a avoué qu elle n aurait pas pu réaliser une telle robe avec un budget si abordable. Tous mes remerciements encore pour avoir enchanté une journée très importante de ma vie. Florence."

"I received my Dress a few weeks ago and it was breath taking to say the least. I was afraid to order my dress online and afraid of the sizing being off. The size is true to size and I could not have pictured this dress to be more beautiful. I have put it on every day since I got it. I plan to upload my photos on the day of my wedding 6/15/14 I just want to Thank JJ'S HOUSE for making my dreams come true with my beautiful dress!!!!!!!"

b_panther_n's Avatar
Austria

"Sehr gute Ware, ausgezeichnete Ideen für besondere Anläße, und die Kleider entsprechen und übertreffen die Fotos. Der Service ist bemüht bei Bruch schnellst möglich eine korrekte Lieferung zu gewährleisten. Insgesammt ist JJ´s House eine sehr empfehlenswerte Einkaufadresse.
Es lohnt sich sehr auf ihrer Homepage einfach mal zu schauen ... der Rest ergibt sich von selbst. Bitte macht weiter so.

"Quick and courteous in answering my questions. Quick service. Convenient prices and products of quality."

"I ordered this dress in Black for my daughter's matric/ prom dance. The dress is exactly like in the picture and fitted her beautifully. She looked so elegant and received many compliments from her friends and teachers at the dance. The dress arrived in the time specified. Really happy all round! "

"At first I was skeptical about buying my wedding dress from them because of their cheap prices. But I searched around and found that there were some bad comments but that they were mainly the customers fault for not being accurate with their measurements they put in. So I ordered a fabric swatch to test their timing and see what color I wanted. It came earlier than I had planned and was here within 2 days it was amazing! and the fabric is fantastic fabric! So I went ahead and ordered my dress and put in all the correct measurements and followed their how to measure guide to be sure I had them right. Then I clicked order and waited until the day I could receive it. I received it and OH MY GOSH! The dress is beautiful and made just my size and it is amazing! The only problem I had was I had to pay $47 more just to get the box from UPS. I suggest you read the FAQs section because that is really helpful and I just skimmed it so was taken off guard at that point. But the extra money was totally worth it!"

"Jjs House is as good as it gets, when coming to shopping fancy dresses online.
The tailors are fast and make wonderful dresses. Plus their website is easy to understand, and ordering is quick and easy.
When they were making my dress, they called me on the phone if there was anything that needed to be discussed, for example beading on my dress.
My dress came to my home fast and safe.
I made a mistake when I ordered the dress, which I realised when I received my dress, because it was too big. So be sure to doublecheck when you type in you measurements. But I know someone who can sow it in for me, and make it fit.
The dress looked exactly like it did on the Picture. Im very happy with my dress, i hope it will still look beautiful, after it is sown in.
I will probably order from JJs house Again.

"I am very pleased with the evening dress i ordered at jjshouse.
I ordered it custommade cause i am a plus size and it fits really perfect, although i took the dimensions by my own.
The fabric is wonderful, it looks valuable, floats down in a very nice way and it is properly treated.
All in all the performance time for a custommade dress took 9 days, and 4 days for the shipping, i am over the moon that i take the risk to order my dress overseas.

"I have purchased my entire attire for my sons grand wedding. the gown is just beautiful and I recently received my jewelry, shoes and misc. and everything is just beautiful. I am so excited about getting to put it all together for the big day - I will be JJsHouse from head to toe!!

The customer service throughout my purchases has been above and beyond and I am so grateful for that. It warms my heart that some people do care in a world where so many do not.

Thanks again for everything I will send a picture from the wedding.

Lisa Ross

"I am very pleased with my wedding dress. Delivery time was as advertised, and because I chose the custom fitting option - it fits me perfectly and doesn't require any alterations at all. I found the customer service to be quite helpful as well. I tried this site with very little expectation, but was very, very pleasantly surprised. I will shop at JJ house again. Thanks!!

"Bought a wedding dress from jjs house (chapel length mermaid design with beading) and a chapel length veil also. Both items are absolutely beautifully made and the dress fits me like a glove! Ordered custom measurements which i thoroughly recommend and also bought a dress with a lace back so there would be a little leeway with the measurements if necessary! Dress and veil are both absolutely beautiful and just as seen on website. There is so much material in the dress and the material is of a very good quality. Very good quality boning - dress feels so sturdy! - and a built in bra for even added support. Delivery was very speedy and efficient (even though it was delivered to Spain and the Spanish postal system can be particularly slow!) and was able to track my order very efficiently online which was really helpful! Had to pay only 14 euros duty which was more than happy with as dress was still amazingly good value for money when you take into consideration the fact that an almost identical dress in the bridal shop was £800 off the sale rack and would cost another 200 to alter!! Paid a total of £208 for dress and veil from jjshouse!!! Brilliant!! Very happy with the customer service and will be ordering my bridesmaids dresses very soon from this site! Thank you jjshouse! :-) One very happy customer!!!"

Shohreh's Avatar
Iran

"I have ordered my wedding dress as well as the veil and some other accessories from jjshouse.com

They were exactly the same as the shown pictures, and the quality was completely acceptable

They were shipped as it was promised, and their reasonable prices is my reason to buy again and recommend it to others.