• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

What is this?

"Wonderful customer experience!"

"This dress is absolutely gorgeous - it far exceeded my expectations. The price was so good and the delivery time so short that I was very worried about what the quality would be like. The dress turned out to be of exceptional quality and fit perfectly! I ordered the sky blue with the custom sizing option - I'm so glad that I did! The material is beautiful and the finishing details are very well done. As promised, the shipping was very fast. I just couldn't be happier with my dress! Thank you, JJ's House!"

"Respond time to inquiries and problem is excellent. The fabric for my wedding dress is great and exactly what i ordered. Will be referring friends and family to JJsHouse."

"I cannot thank the team at JJ's House enough for my beautiful dress. Everything about it is perfect, and it makes me look like a princess! I had my dress within two weeks of ordering it! I ordered my dress on a Monday, and it was shipped the following Monday, arriving here in Australia on the Thursday. Thank you again, I will definitely recommend JJ's House to everyone I know! :)"

"it was a very AMAZING experience
i will be a customer for ever i brought my friends and relative as will

"Absolutely gorgeous gown for prom. My daughter looked and felt like a princess. Can't wait to place our next order, for our next special occasion. Thanks jj's"

"I love my dress!! It is beautiful and looks just like the picture!! The quality of the dress is amazing, especially for the price! I will order again from this website and I would definitely recommend your site to my friends and family."

"Ok... So, mail order prom dress? Can't be great, right? I took a chance and all I can say is WOW!!!! The gown is absolutely beautiful. Dressmaker quality workmanship. Finished like a designer piece. I was shocked at the detail and the quality of the fabric and embellishments. We went with the custom sizing and it was well worth the minimal additional cost. The dress fits my daugher like a glove. I would not hesitate to order again. Truly amazing. This gown in the regency color is red carpet gorgeous. My daugher is over the moon thrilled. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! "

"Mucha rapidez, la calidad de los materiales es buena y la confeccion es muy buena. Se ajusta perfectamente a lo anunciado."

"I found JJs House while browsing the internet looking for a dress for my son's wedding. I was initially a little nervous about ordering a gown without trying it on from an online store. But, the perfect opportunity to try the gown and the company arose because I need a gown for a cruise I'm taking this summer. I ordered the gown as a custom size in red. It came yesterday and is just gorgeous. The workmanship is excellent and the fit is excellent. It was only two weeks from the time I submitted my measurements until the gown was delivered. I can't wait to order the gown next March for my son's wedding. "

"Quick shipping. Lesson learned not to attempt to buy a formal dress on the Internet, site has no return policy. I realize there are people who would wear the dress and then return it but we are not those people. And with an important event you have to have the right dress."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: An***@td.net . Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"This was a great buy! I really recommend the site, the fabric was amazing and I was extremely impressed with the craftsman ship and the quality. It shipped quickly, honestly it just rocked. It was perfect for my bridesmaids and I will be ordering again!!! "

"J'ai adoré mon expérience avec JJs House. Les produits sont excellents, les prix sont très abordable et la livraison est rapide. J'ai apprécié le service de chat qui a répondu à mes questions. Merci d'avoir faciliter et simplifier l'organisation des célébration de notre union."

"i ordered 2 pairs of dancing shoe´s, it all went perfectly right. i am glad to have my perfect dancing shoe´s."

"JJs House made my prom dress shopping easy and affordable! Thank you so much! "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.