Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

What is this?

"I ordered a black empire ruffle dress with a trail. It was a beautiful dress, well made and good quality fabrics. I had it custom made and it fit beautifully. It arrived in just a couple of weeks time, excellent! The only thing that bugged me was the fact that it said that any custom's charges would be added to the bill. I checked however and in Sweden there are no fees to be paid if the value of the package does not exceed 1500 crowns, approx 160 euro. Still I was charged appr 500 crowns custom's fees, which is about half the cost of the entire dress! I must say, I'm somewhat disturbed by that. Otherwise, I am well pleased with the dress!"

"A beautiful dress..I love it!!!!"

"I love my wedding dress, it was perfect and very affordable. At first I was worried about buying overseas but once my dress and veil arrived I couldn't be happier."

"Ordered a custom size wedding dress that was delivered a few weeks later and fitted like a glove. The quality of the item was excellent for the price.

Had minor issues but these were resolved quickly and professionally by JJs. Wouldn't even bother mentioning that I had issues in the review but it is important to know that a company responds efficiently.

Look forward to buying from them again.

"I would highly recommend JJ's to all my family & friends & through social media.
The outstanding & professional manner that JJ's offers in quality & workmanship could not be faltered.
If your looking for that "something very special" look no further than JJ's you will not be disappointed.

"Estoy muy feliz de toda la interacción con la casa jjhouse son los mejores en cuanto a calidad de servicio, precio, atencion al cliente, entrega, prestacion de servicio y en general en todo son los mejores. satisfecha completamente"

"I am getting married April 4, 2015. I saw this beautiful dress online and fell in love with it. I was a little unsure, but ordered the dress anyway in a standard size. I saw that the hollow to floor measurement was 61 inches and was concerned, as I am only 63 inches tall, so I sent a message to customer service, who advised me that they would put a note in for the dress makers to advise them of my height. I received my dress very quickly (about a week quicker than I expected), and was extremely happy to see that my dress fit PERFECTLY! I have no need for any alterations before my wedding in April! I am SO happy with my beautiful dress and I highly recommend JJsHouse!

"Before I ordered I did my homework. I was concerned that my large bust would spill out of this dress (something that usually happens with store-bought dresses). I contacted Customer Support and they advised me to provide two extra bust measurements, (upper and lower) which I did. The dress was made and dispatched as promised, and arrived at the earliest of their predictions. I paid extra to have the dress made to measure (I'm also short) and it fits like a glove. The colour is a little different than I expected, but with online shopping you have to expect that. The buttons at the back are ornamental, they do not serve a purpose other than to give effect but I'm so happy with the way the dress looks and fits, this doesn't worry me. Based on this experience I would definitely order again."

"Very pleased with your service. I received my dress fairly quick and the measurements were perfect! thanks!"

"Bom dia,
Amei os produtos que comprei, comprarei mais com certeza.
Fiquei meio receosa, mais é tudo de excelente qualidade.

"UPDATE: After talking to JJs House I was able to get a full refund after posting some reviews.

I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses from this site and once I received them the bride wanted to return them to get different dresses and get different colors elsewhere.

First off, the dresses were in good condition and still had the tags on them and they should have had no problem accepting them back and giving me a refund. Instead I am told that they can't and didn't give me a legitimate excuse. I am a poor college student who barely has enough to survive and they refuse to give me a refund. I am sorely disappointed in this company.

They DO NOT care about customer satisfaction and were not willing to help me return and get a refund on my items. I looked at their terms and conditions to see if there was anything that said my purchase was final sale. And I found nothing, also when I inquired of the return they only said that it was "really hard" to accept returns. That is not a legitimate excuse. They really have no excuses to reject my return and want of a refund, except for the fact they are money hunger.

I will make sure to tell all my friends and family not to order from them unless they want to be scammed and cheated of their money and time. Luckily, I'm a college student and have many friends who are engaged and will get married in the future. So at least I can give them advice to avoid this online store like the plague.

I've also had many other online store work with me that have allowed me to return my items and get a refund. I can't believe that that this one store is so cheap and so fixed on money that they only care about their numbers not the people. AVOID THIS STORE.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: m.e.g.a.n****@live.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Minha experiência foi excelente! Amei tudo!"

"I ma vety satisfied with the jjs house's products."

"I am very happy with the items I bought from JJs House"

"I have purchased 2 pairs of satin heels pumps modern dance shoes #053013390 on 9/21/14 and 10/5/14 and love the fit, and looks of the shoes. I was happy that I could order the heel size. It was easy to order and the shipment was faster than I thought."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.