Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

What is this?

"Tudo que eu compro com eles é perfeito e chega certinho, e o atendimento é incrível tiram todas as dúvidas e estão sempre a disposição, não sei o que faria com meu casamento sem vocês obrigada, comprei sapato, vestido de noiva, cestinha de flores e ainda estou comprando coisas do meu casamento com eles e tudo perfeito...só tenho a agradecer!"

"Felicissima di essermi servita da voi. Sicuramente mi rivolgerò di nuovo a voi in futuro in caso di necessità!"

"Nice shoes. Right size. I liked them"

"I outfited the entire bridal party for my daughters wedding this year bought flowers guest book cake topping knife set to cut cake all engraved with bride and grooms name and date of wedding bought thank you cards, bonbeniere boxes jewelry setsand afew other things i cant think of. As i live in a different country to my daughter had it all shipped to her JJs house you made this wedding so easy and stress free for us all. Everything was perfect sizing of dresses were perfect. I cant thank you enough"

"I was looking for a non-strapless wedding dress that would fit my womanly curves. I found JJs House and was pleased with their huge selection of dresses. I was more pleased to see that custom measurements could be applied to a dress so it would fit ME, not a generic size number. There was not a lot of time to acquire a dress because our wedding date was set just two months after we finally decided to set a date, and we've been very busy getting my house ready to sell. JJs House shipment time looked very quick.
I found a dress I really liked, sent in my measurements, chose my color, and right on time, the package came! When I tried the dress on, it fit perfectly! It's just like the picture, but in pink (as requested).
My ONLY concern with the transaction is that I was not told there would be a "brokerage fee" of nearly $50 to get the package from UPS. This is apparently a customs fee that is passed on to the customer and not included in the dress price or the shipping price. Because the dress was not terribly expensive to begin with, and the shipping I paid was not unreasonable, the extra almost-$50 was not a deal breaker; but I should have been told this would occur. This is the only reason I'm rating shipping process lower; otherwise, it would have been a five-star.
Bottom line is that the dress is exactly what was shown, it fits perfectly, and I'm happy with it! I'll order from them again and will recommend to others, with the caution that a "brokerage fee" may apply.
Thanks JJs House and your great seamstresses!

"Recieved my wedding dress 3 hours ago.Like many brides i was nervous not being able to try it on.I maade sure i had someone who knew how to measure properly with me.I sent my measurements along with the payment.Well im more than HAPPY with my dress.Its just as it was shown on the picture.My only critisism is the packing..it is a little creased up.but i will take it to the dry cleaners to have it pressed professionally.I AM ONE HAPPY BRIDE TO BE.If you are going to order from JJs get your measurements right and you wont be dissapointed.YAY.

"the customer service from jjs house is absolutely amazing, they are incredibly helpful and polite and i am in love with the prices of the products, everything i got from them so far has been outstanding in quality and absolutely beautiful and shipping is super fast. I haven't got to use anything yet because it is all for my wedding but i sooo cannot wait thanks so much truly appreciate it :) "

"Really easy, great value, good communication, excellent fit! Definitely recommend. :-)"

"Having worked with the staff @ JJ's House I was very pleased with the service that I was given. Even though there was an issue with the delivery of my order I would recommend ordering from this company. I can say that I was
very upset and being honest I was not the best customer when I did not get the package on time but when the parcel did arrive I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and kept my order. The company went over the call of duty to assure me that the parcel was on its way and would arrive . Only recommendation that I would make is please give yourself plenty of time to order and prepare for unforeseen circumstances that could happen Or simply pay the additional postage fee to guarantee onetime delivery.
Thank you JJ’s and your excellent customer service (William, Yvonne, Cathy, Ada and Selinda)

Looking forward to working with you in the future
Sincerely,
Pamela Auffret

"JJsHOUSE. I dont usually write reviews, but this time i have the need to do so. I ordered my wedding dress on november 5th and received my dress on november 11th. I am so happy with the extra fast delivering of my beautiful dress! if you are thinking of buying a dress from them take my word it is absolutely valuable and worth to pay the 19.99$ for custom size!! i tried my dress on once i received it and I am amazed! nothing has fit better than my wedding dress. During my order I happened to send emails about my concern of delivering time, and they replied in less than 4 hours.
The dress I ordered is so beautiful, exactly as it looks on the picture. I cant wait for my wedding day just to put on my dress. OH! also, the prices are soooo good! super cheap and great quality! my dress ended up with a pricing of $238.00. this is nothing in comparison with any other store with ugly dresses.
I am definitely buying from JJs House in the near future. Beautiful dresses!!

"I was very pleased with the products and the cost! The dresses I bought were exactly as described on the website and looked just like the pictures, the materials were good as well. I was surprised to get charged a customs fee, but customer service was very good communicating and solving the problem for me. overall very pleased with the purchase and the website."

"UPDATE! JJ's House immediately responded to this review, and called me to resolve my problem. I spoke to Veronica and Cathy. They were very pleasant and agreed to give me a full refund. The next morning, the money was credited back to my PayPal account. I am very pleased with their quick and thoughtful response. Thank you JJ's House!

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH TROUBLE MAKING A RETURN!!! I ordered a dress in burgundy for a wedding. When it came it was fire engine red! In addition I ordered a size 8, the dress was so out of proportion, alterations are impossible!!

When I requested a return, they responded that I ordered red, so they would not accept a return. They offered me a 15% refund to pay for alterations. I ordered burgundy, I am not sure how the order switched to red, either way, at no time do they say orders are final. In addition, I cannot alter a dress so poorly made that it is too small in one area, and ridiculously large in others!

When I wrote back expressing my frustration, and a link showing I ordered Burgundy, I just received an email, "your response has been noted". No statement stating that someone will get back to me.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: tha****@maine.rr.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I purchased a dress from jjs House the quality of the item was atrocious material was cheap very poorly put together.after several conversations and sob stories about how little they made on their items and offers of 20.30.40% refunds to keep the item and get it repaired, I contacted PayPal to open a dispute i eventually got a refund but i believe that was only due to PayPal being involved.,had to ship the item back to China as a tracked parcel at my expense which is very expensive.To top all this hassle i have now received a customs duty demand for the original delivery of the dress which i will have to pay,even though i got my refund i am still out off pocket by £70.. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: marc******@blueyonder.co.uk. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Obrigada! Meu pedido veio exatamente como a imagem :) pensei que iria ter que esperar mais... Me surpreendi com a velocidade da entrega de vocês, amei!!! rs"

"Let me say that I shop pretty much solely online. I have never, ever bought an item from a company that I was not able to return in some capacity - even if it was just for an exchange. I ordered a bridesmaids dress from JJs House and it turns out that I simply no longer need it. It is not custom made - it is simply a size 2 dress from the website. Nothing is wrong with the dress - I just do not want it anymore. JJs House has the worst return policy I have ever seen - you are not able to return an item unless something is "wrong" with it - size, color, etc. While the customer service agent was friendly, he was still unable and unwilling to help me. Buyer beware - unless you are 100% certain that you are ordering the size you need and that you will wear the dress, you should not shop here.

Update on this order: Since my post last week, I have been in touch with a couple of customer service reps at JJs House pretty much every day. They have certainly gone above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied. They originally offered to refund the dress if I sent it back. The next day, they let me know that I would be receiving a refund without even returning the dress because of the time and energy it would cost to return. I cannot say if I will continue shopping here, simply because I purchase and return/exchange items regularly online and the process here is quite complicated. However, I am very pleased with the company and the customer service that I have received. Thank you for making an exception for me and for your friendly customer service. It is much appreciated!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: maggi*****@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team”

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.