Stores > JJs House

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

What is this?

"I love ordering from JJ's House. You are timely and your product is really good. I was worried when I ordered shoes but they came and fit great. Thank you"

"Website easy to use and search - Hassle free online Shopping

Product arrived and was exactly what I expected. Great price and good quality.

I look forward to ordering more items

"Well I prefer dealing with JJ's because of excellent feedback and better yet the package arrives on time. I ordered my wedding dress over a year ago, it was neatly packed, my flower girls dresses and recently I've gotten more accessories from them. So thank you JJ's and also to the shipping team throughout the world that handled this package. Also I appreciate the honest & prompt feedback."

"I had an amazing experience with shopping at JJs House. I had a handful of questions and the customer service was outstanding, and the dress I bought was absolutely perfect. I will be buying more of these dresses soon for my bridesmaids. I could not have found a more beautiful dress for my girls to wear in my wedding. "

"Great customer service! I ordered this dress about 10 days before my event so there was a chance it was going to come two days late. I let the customer service team know this and assured me I would get it by my event date, and it actually came one day early! I ordered according to my measurements and no adjustments were necessary."

"Me gusto mi velo de novia y otras cosas mas que compre. Buen precio. Buen tiempo de envio y empaque. Gracias"

"Thank you to JJ house for making my wedding day spectacular you have given everything as promised and have had the speediest delivery. Thank you so much for being so cost-effective and such great quality products!!!"

This review was modified by Purity_in_spirit on November 24 2015 04:53:34 AM

"I danced for 3 hours the first time I wore these shoes. They are just so comfortable. They are well made and the color is beautiful. Great value! "

"The dresses at this online shop are gorgeous. I've bought two dresses for a wedding prior to this and they were just as expected. Made a few minor adjustments on them to accommodate my mom's vision loss so she wouldn't trip on the dress and mine because I ordered a smidgen two big at waist and bust. We received tons of compliments ranging from spectacular to wow where'd you shop for those, I want one. Four stars because I haven't received my most recent order yet. So can't comment objectivelgy on it. However, I did receive unexpected help while placing my order to answer questions that I had, that was a really nice touch Hopefully it will even outshine the last one. "

"Very good communication. Quality dress and fast shipping!"

"Beautiful dress; prompt delivery! This order met my expectations and I will certainly buy from them again."

"I am well pleased. This is my first time ordering from your company but will not be the last. My order arrived in great time (8 days). The dress fits beautifully and is very comfortable. I ordered my normal size and it needs no alterations. It's for our 25th wedding anniversary celebration. "

"Alles super gelaufen, h├Ątte ich nie gedacht kann ich einfach nur weiter empfeheln. "

"I have returned the dress II purchased."

This review was modified by bdeter on November 22 2015 06:51:16 PM

"I have not purchased any dresses from jjhouse yet. so far I have purchased a cake cutter and a cake server and a metal Jewellery box (all are personalized with engraving). they were all very lovely and were exactly like the image. I was so happy to receive the items and to see that they look perfect! The shipping was quite fast as well which was great. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.