Stores > JJs House

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

What is this?

2016-02-10

Very Satisfied

"I'm always happy with the quality of work JJS House puts into my ball gowns. My dress was a perfect fit and so was the price! Thanks JJS House"

2016-02-10

Wonderful!

"JJs House is now my go-to place for jewelry. I ordered a couple jewelry items off of the website and, after receiving them, decided to order more items because I was very happy with my products. The prices for their products are very affordable and the timing in which I received my products was better than expected. All in all, JJs House is definitely a website I'd recommend to my friends and where I would shop at again."

Dream Dress!

"Thanks JJS House, my daughter's dress arrived safely last Friday, super quick. I was a little alarmed when I saw what a small box it was in, but was thrilled to find the dress was exactly as we dreamt it would be and it was in no way crushed in the packaging. Really happy with the dress, it is sewed nicely and fits perfectly. Maybe my only suggestion would be that the spaghetti straps be fixed on with a hook rather than a dome as when she bent over it did pop, but this is a small matter to rectify and there is plenty of room for adjustment. Have been very impressed with your email contact and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to others. "

Excellent quality!

"I am so pleased with my experience. JJs has SO much to choose from. Most bridesmaid dresses by name brands are all the same and so boring, but JJs offered a wide variety of not only styles but colors and fabric options too. I received two of my bridesmaid dresses and I love them! I'm going to order the next two (I was just waiting for my girls to select their styles). I definitely recommend JJs and DEFINITELY recommend custom size!! It saves you time and money on alterations. Super fast shipping too!!"

2016-02-09

"The dress fit exceptionally well and shipped quickly! Would definitely recommend to a friend!"

2016-02-08

Best dress ever

"I was looking for a dress for my daughter 8th grade graduation. Surfing the net I found this wonderful site. The dresses are to die for, and a reasonable price. The site is easy to search. I love JJs House and I will use this place forever."

2016-02-05

Beautiful flowers!

"These flowers arrived faster than expected and they are beautiful. I'm very satisfied with this purchase."

This review was modified by J4him on February 05 2016 06:27:35 AM

2016-02-04

They have a live chat service!

"The online chat service was great at helping me get the right shoe size. I wear a US size 8 and ended up buying a 38. The shoes are absolutely beautiful!"

2016-02-04

Quick shipping!

"I've only ordered a swatch from them so far... but it came very quickly. I plan on buying all my brides maid dresses from JJhouse!"

2016-02-03

"Excelente calidad y confección!!! Muy recomendable!!!"

2016-02-03

What an amazing experience!

"At first I wasn't so sure about ordering a dress for a special occasion from a website. I couldn't have been more pleased buying from JJs House. I chose to have it made to fit my size. I was surprised with the quality and the design. I purchased this gown for my son's wedding in April and it was exactly what I was expecting. Many thanks to your great job. I would definitely recommend this website and will by from them again. "

Confection

"Belle confection et belle finition
les robes et boléros sont de belle qualité

Wow!

"Love the dress! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in May "

2016-02-02

"When I asked a question about a dress that I like, they were really helpful! They suggested that I order swatches just to make sure that I would get the right colors. When I got the swatches I was satisfied with the colors!"

Glad I did!!!

"I am glad I ordered the swatches. They helped my sister and I come up with the color scheme for her wedding. The fabric was nice and they have plenty of colors to choose from. You won't be disappointed ????"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.