• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

2015-08-02

"beautiful dresses
quick shipping
deluxe materials
it is fantastic site .. i like it "

2015-08-01

"Agradeço muito! Estou muito satisfeita com o produto, pois o meu casamento será perfeito graças a vocês !!"

2015-08-01

"Ich habe das Kleid massgeschneidert bestellt und es passt perfekt! Ich empfehle jedem jjhouse und kaufe jederzeit wieder gerne hier ein!
I got the dress perfectly designed for my measures and it fits perfectly. I can recomend jjhouse to anyone and Ill shop there again!"

2015-08-01

"Customer service is great!!! had some problems with my order but now its all solved...thanks Veronica @jjshouse"

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

We are glad to hear that your case is resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for updating us on it. For any issues, you may send emails to feedback@jjshouse.com with the title ”RR+ your order number + your issue”. We will be always at your service.

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

JJsHouse service team
feedback@jjshouse com”

2015-08-01

"Ich habe mein Hochzeitskleid bestellt und auch ein Blumenmädchenkleid! Beide Kleider sind wirklich suuuuper perfekt, schön und genau wie auf der Abbildung! Würde es jederzeit wieder machen! Die Verarbeitung ist vielleicht nicht auf alles Stellen perfekt, aber darüber sieht man meines erachten bei den Preis hinweg!"

2015-08-01

"All fine, delivery was in time and the purchased product of good quality."

2015-08-01

"The prices are very low but the quality of the dresses is on a top Level. Also the service is excellent. it is a pleasure to buy from jjshouse!"

2015-07-31

"amazing quality....color are as seen in the picture.....fast delivery.

loved this page! "

2015-07-30

"I received an amazing dress, excactly as described. Arrived fast. Had it custommade to fit me perfectly, and it did! I love it and I cant wait to get married! :)"

2015-07-30

"So far this has been a good experience -- it took a little too long to get the sample color swatch, but otherwise good."

2015-07-30

"Increíble mi velo de novia, llegó en perfecto estado!"

2015-07-30

"I really like this website the things come in fast and in good shape. The only thing is I wish they would habe more color options for some decorations and favors."

2015-07-29

"Fast shipping ,good quality, accented my gown well"

2015-07-29

"extremely satisfied, my order arrived before they had me scheduled time, I get exactly what I saw in the product, good quality clothes, definitely continue to buy."

2015-07-29

"I love JJ's House ... In 2013 I got married I didn't have a lot of money or time.. I had already ordered one dress from another company.. It arrived and I was so disappointed. Then I found JJ's website.. Being a little hesitate I tried one more time. I got my dress in a timely matter and it was amazing .. I paid a little over 100.00... My dress was absolutely beautiful. Thank you JJ's. I recently order the sample catalog.. My best friend is getting married and we are getting our bridesmaid dress. Again thank you for being a amazing company. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.