Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

2016-12-06

Bedazzled

"I purchased my wedding gown from jjs and I'm more than just happy. I'm floored!
Excellent customer service once product is purchased
Stitching exactly as measurements given
Shipping reached in perfect time

2016-12-05

Maravilloso

"MUY contenta con el servicio, el vestido perfecto, quisiera, que cuando toques, en Los colores, cambiara el color y una podria escoger mejor, gracias "

This review was modified by 2712 on December 05 2016 05:08:46 PM

2016-12-04

eficiente

"excelente servicio y calidad. muy satisfecha"

Excelente calidad!!

"Muy buena atención y calidad en sus productos! El tiempo de entrega fue el indicado, muy satisfecha con sus productos. Muchas gracias "

OMG!!!

"Received my dress before expected date which was really important to me, costumer service very professional, and my dress oh my god is perfect I love everything about it... high quality. Thank you so much.. I will recommend "

Excellent product shopping made Easy

"My wedding day is IMPORTANT, I was initially nervous about shopping online. JJ House made things easy, offered online assistance and has excellent quality products at a great price. I ordered fabric samples to make sure I had the exact color needed for bridesmaids dressses.. When I received my samples I was super excited , colors were perfect and I was able to give my girls the go ahead... thank you For making my shopping experience easy and honoring the quality in product that you sale!!!"

Wedding maddness

"Very happy so far with response and choice of inventory! Swatches are beautiful"

2016-12-02

All your wedding needs in one place

"Everything I ordered not only came in very quickly but it was complete and met all or exceeded my expectations. It was great value."

Quality, Fit, Speed

"The dress exceeded my expectations, the custom fit was perfect, shipping was quick. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. "

Great Shoes

"Love the quality and the way they are made. Need better exchanges for a fact but once you figure it out it's all good."

2016-12-01

"J'ai reçu mes achats à temps et je suis très satisfaite."

easy as 123

"Have never had a bad experience with jjs house! They are wonderful!"

Ems1116

"The dress is impressively beautiful. It was custom made to my measurement and it came out perfect. The quality of the fabric is excellent. I received the dress neatly packed and way earlier than I expected. I am very happy with the dress. I will definitely order again. Thank you jjshouse "

2016-11-30

"We are so happy with our JJs house experience! Great quality, great prices, and great service. "

2016-11-30

Quality at its best!

"I purchased a prom dress from Jo's house and was so pleased when the dress came. The quality of the fabric was amazing. The color was spot on from the website swatch. The dress came in a week from ordering it. Great service and quality. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.