Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"très belles robes, je suis ravie, de plus les délais d'envoi sont respectés, merci"

"best site ever!i'm very satisfied with my wedding dress!very high quality ,the size suits me perfectly and i got it in a very short time!i will definetly shop again & to recommend it to all of my friends!!!!!!!"

"My dress arrived way before time expected for delivery. It was beautiful. The dress size fitted perfect. Prior to purchasing the dress, I went to David's Bridal to make sure I pick the right size. I advise everyone to do this prior to buying any wedding dress. The dress quality exceeded my expectations. Thanks JJs House! I'm will be ordering again from JJs House! Look out for my next order. :)"

"Absolutely amazing, my dress arrived so quickly and is totally stunning, and fits perfectly, I love it! Cannot fault any part of the service from JJs house."

"dress arrived this morning, absolutely beautiful, fits perfectly and the material that's in this dress is perfect, I will be a happy mother of the bride when I walk my daughter down the aisle in this dress , well worth the money "

"My Experience in dealing with JJSHouse.com was a great one. The quality of the two dresses I bought and received were fantastic. The customer service I received was just the same, excellent. They were courteous, expedient, and very helpful. I would not hesitate buying from JJSHouse again. Note: I live in the U.S. and the United Parcel Service (UPS) charged a brokerage fee for the dresses - just something to keep in mind."

"My Account

My Tickets
My Inquiries

Ticket ID : 5241212431
Was This Chat Help?(0)|(0)
From : yogamelly
2014-05-20 17:03:17
Subject : yogamelly Submitted a Review for Item# 008015710 [5]
Additional Information :
Item : 15710

I ordered a custom version of this dress in grape. I am only 5'3", so the standard sizes would have required that I have it altered when it arrived anyway. It arrived well within the time frame they stated, and it is top quality! It fits like a glove in all the right places and is absolutely gorgeous! I was very nervous about ordering a custom made item online, but if you make sure you are doing your measurements correctly (excellent instructions are provided on the website), you will be very pleased. Thank you so much!

"I ordered my gown from JJ house after reading many of their reviews. My gown came quickly. I was very happy with the quality of the work, and materials used. It fits well and is stunning. JJ House customer service also responded quickly to my e-mail inquiry. Would purchase from them again, and also recommend them. From Oxnard CA"

"I ordered a wedding dress custom sized. It is absolutely more gorgeous than what I saw in the picture. The size fit perfectly to my specifications. I have no complaints at all. Shipping was fast & perfect. Everyone said my dress was gorgeous & couldn't believe the low price I paid. I would definitely order from this company again & again. Love you JJs House!!"

"My experience with JJs House is great!. Shipping is prompt, making an order is easy (I had a custom made dress! it arrived on time fitting me perfectly) The material and workmanship is excellent! The shoes is so comfortable that I wore it until midnight! I highly recommend JJHouse and will be considering it again for my next special occasion needs."

"Very happy! The shoes were made and delivered under 2 weeks. It arrived exactly as the photo, they even included some extra sparkly thingy's in case some fell off. The quality of the shoe is outstanding. The workmanship is worthy of praise. I ordered based on my measurements and their size chart and it is a perfect fit! I can not wait to wear these shoes!"

"Item : 20145

These shoes are just exceptional! I have bought one silver pair & now bought a gold pair. They are very comfortable & elegant-looking. I recommend these dancing shoes as the quality & price are unbelievable! Thank you JJS House for your service & good quality items. Will definitely buy more shoes from you.

"Beautiful products and made well. Shoes are georgous as well as the garter I bought. Cant wait till my big day.. The dress is very pretty just a little on the heavy side. "

Very Nice Dress!

Looks excactly like the pictures on the webside.

Good Material, nice Color, fits well.

I got the dress after one week (to Germany), very fast!

"I was worried about the dress when I read so many negative reviews on JJ House. But after I got the dress, I was amazed how well made and excellent quality the dress is. Customer service is also amazing. They answered every question that I had and provided a fast shipping when I suddenly needed the dress earlier than expected. Thank you JJ House and I will shop here a again in the future."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.