Stores > JJs House

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJs House by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Great place to shop on a budget!

"Great quality and colors for brides looking to give their bridesmaids a break from buying pricey dresses!"

Awesome experience!

"I am extremely happy with my purchase! I can't wait to wear my Veil and my Tiara in September! I will come back for more stuff! I would definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you so much! "

Bridesmaid dresses

"I was extremely happy with JJs. I was nervous to order these dresses online with only 3.5 weeks until my wedding. They came 13 days after I placed my order and they are beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to use JJs again ! Lisa"

Gorgeous Shoes!

"I had received my shoes yesterday and they are gorgeous! They fit perfectly!
Thank you!

Wedding - Will be Perfect

"I will forever be grateful to JJ's House for a beautiful wedding presentation. My daughter's wedding will be in 3 weeks. I wish I had known about JJ's when we began our bridesmaid and bridal gown journey. My Mother of The Bride dress is so gorgeous. I custom ordered my dress - it arrived in 8 DAYS!! I can hardly wait to wear it.

I have ordered my daughter's veil from JJ's house. It should arrive in a couple days.
I WILL order again!!!

Thank you - pleased in Texas!!

2017-07-19

I exactly received what I had chosen (both product and service level)

"It has been my first experience with JJs House and I was frightened because I had never bought dresses & shoes via e-commerce before. The experience has been absolutely positive: I received goods (shoes) that fit perfectly with the descriptions and the pictures available on the site. The size (my real fear as I wear a 42) was right. The lead time of the delivery has been shorter than planned. No extra fees due to customs. Further and unexpected plus: shoes have been delivered together with their dedicated non wowen fabric bags; so cute."

Glad I Ordered From Here

"JJHouse give you many options and this is why my experience with this store was a pleasure. There are many updated styles and many colors to choose from. I took the measurements for each of my bridesmaids myself and per the website's instructions and Each dress came in perfectly. Some of the helpful tips that I would share is to make sure that when ordering you do consider a tailor made dress with measurements to avoid any fitting issues. When ordering, you will need to call your bank to verify that you would like the payment to be processed ( I had to do this since I ordered 3 dresses at a time) And once you are verified with you bank then payments will go through. Use paypall for tracking as well. JJHouse dresses came in with quality and with great care. The packaging was great for each dress, individually wrapped in its own bag case. I cant wait to order again for all of my galas, fancy parties, and for my second wedding outfit and dress change!

2017-07-18

Excellent purchase, (color beautiful, size perfect, excellent delivery)

"Excellent purchase, (color beautiful, size perfect, excellent delivery)"

Horrible

"Horrible return policy regarding a size change. Was un-used with tags on within 30 days of delivery date and they would not accept my return. Stated item must be sent back within 7 days. Horrible return policy.

Buying online is risky regarding sizing and fit, i will never buy from this site again as ensuring you get the right size is limited to 7 days.

Also material was extremely heavy. Straps were oddly placed and the zipper was cheap.

I recommend not wasting your money on poor quality dresses that are over priced from a company who will not exchange them or offer a credit.

Mother of bride

"It fit great and came quickly. Quality beautiful. Would recommend this site to others."

Excellent!

"Received my swatches right on time, and they were beautiful. I loved that they came with all types of fabric in each color. I will definitely be getting my maid of honor dress with JJs House!"

fantastico!

"Sito molto ben fatto!le foto rispecchiano i prodotti!consegna precisa! A volte non tutti i prodotti hanno la foto in tutti i colori"

Great experience

"Everything was exactly what I ordered and fit perfect."

Haden Bridesmaid Dresses

"So far, JJs House had been wonderful to work with! Prompt responses from employees about questions and fast shipment."

Excellent

"My 2nd purchased with JJhouse & totally in love with it. Good quality!"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.