• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"Excellent Web based Company.
I ordered 3 evening gowns from Jj's House and all 3 were exactly from the photo, were expertly made, and we're of the highest quality. Huge Selection. If you need a dress for a wedding, special event, order from JJ's House. Very Good Customer Service.

"This gown was custom-made for me and I could not be more pleased. The gown fits perfectly, material is high-quality, and I would have paid $1000 - $2000 more had I purchased a similar gown (that would have required alterations) from a local boutique or high-end department store. I am extremely particular in the style and fit of my clothing (I attend several functions throughout the year) and will return to JJs House for additional purchases. "

"I received my order early and in perfect condition. All of my items were packaged nicely to preserve their quality. I was amazed with my items, my dress was stunning and perfectly tailored. My veil was better than the $500+ ones at David's Bridal. I couldn't have asked for better service from the representatives answering my questions."

"My dress is gorgeous and fits perfectly! I had paid only $20 more for a custom fit and it fits great! The order was processed quickly and within 12 days my shipment arrived. I had one made last year and it was awesome too. I will always shop here for my special dresses that I need!"

"I am very satisfied with my order. I have ordered several items from JJs House and all arrive safely."

"JJs House is the best place to shop. The website is easy to navigate. You'll be able to find anything you need without any trouble. They have a large variety of clothing for any occasion.

"The dress is exactly the same that I saw in the photos. The clothing is so good.
I'm very satisfied with my new dress.

"very good quality and fit well "

"JJ's has always had excellent service and fast deliveries. I will continue to order all my dance shoes from here."

"God hjemmeside med super flotte kjoler til fornuftige priser. Min kjole passede perfekt og der var hurtig levering. Vil klart købe flere kjoler hos JJs House og anbefale dem til alle jeg kender. "

"I've made three purchases from JJs House...the dresses are made with exceptional detail and quality. There is no upscale store that I can go to, to purchase a dress such as the one I purchased from JJs House and pay the same that I paid on the JJs House site. It's phenomenal totally! Now, I want to order all of my specialty wear from JJs House! Hurry and select your new dress...it will arrive very soon!"

"I bought my wedding dress on JJshouse, it was fit perfectly and the material feel so solf. Just look like in the picture. Highly recommend to everyone!"

"Truly happy with the service. I've ordered many items from jjs house and have been satisfied totally. "

"We were delighted with the dress we ordered from JJs House - it was beautiful, reasonably priced, and arrived in plenty of time prior to the event. We chose the custom fit option, provided measurements, and the gown fit great. We will definitely order again!"

"spedizione ricevuta nei tempi previsti , qualità molto buona "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.