• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

What is this?

"JJs House is wonderful. I ordered bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and every single dress was absolutely beautiful. The ordering process was very simple and the dresses arrived very quickly. JJs House is my new favorite place to shop!"

"So glad I ordered from JJ's House for my daughter's wedding. I spent months searching for an acceptable dress EVERYWHERE I could think of, but I couldn't find anything that fit me or my style until I found JJ's. My dress arrived on time and fit like a glove! The workmanship was exceptional and that quality of the materials were perfect! Even the shoes I ordered were not only a perfect fit, but charming and comfortable! Just be aware that if you're ordering in the US, there will be a US customs charge upon delivery. Well worth the price!! Thanks so much helping me feel just as beautiful and the bride and the young girls!"

"Absolutely delighted with my wedding dress, even nicer then in the photos. The quality is fantastic. The service and value for money is excellent. Would highly recommend. "

"My wedding dress arrived very quickly. It was absolutely gorgeous!! Very well made, it was so soft and exquisite. I received so many compliments on it. It was exactly what I wanted and for such a low price. It was just perfect. I am very satisfied with everything! "

"This was our first order with JJs House. We are extremely happy with the purchase. The bouquet we purchased for our daughter's quinceanera is beautiful. The quality and details are amazing for the price. I will surely use this site to get many more items for her big day and would highly recommend this site to others."

"This is my second order from JJs House. My first experience was absolutely wonderful, so I am back! Shipping was faster than I expected and the quality and fit of the first dress was amazing! Looking forward to receive my second dress and be a beautiful bridesmaid for my friend. Thank you!!!! "

"I am very pleased with the customer service I received with this site. Shipping was fast and my dress looks amazing, just as it does on the site. I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend this site to everyone!"

"Impeccable customer service"

"I ordered a custom made dress. I received it by the end of the week. I fits perfect and looks beautiful."

"Great quality.fast shipping"

"It was a very good experience... my wedding dress and my shoes are so beautifull and I love it...!! Thanks a lot..!!"

"I ordered a dress from JJs House and it came really quick! The size was good and the dress looked amazing! They did really good job and I am grateful."

"I ordered a dress of off JJsHouse, custom fitted, and it came faster than I had expected and fit absolutely perfectly. I am more than satisfied with my experience :)"

"Gracias el vestido y los zapatos me quedaron EXCELENTES y el tiempo de entrega fue maravilloso. Gracias nuevamente estoy encantada y los estoy recomendando ampliamente en mi país con mis amigas "

"My ordered dress was just amazing. Very quality and nice. Exactly the same as picture. Thank you :)"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.