• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

What is this?

"Ordered this dress for my Maid of Honor and we both love it! She is very tall so we ordered custom sizing. The dress arrived within 2 weeks and it's beautiful and fits her very well. The color, fabric, and detail are wonderful. I definitely recommend JJ's House! Thank you so much!"

"I ordered my dress through JJs House and unfortunately my dress did not fit, it was too large. I contacted their customer service department, sent the pictures showing the dress size was not going to work, and they were able to remedy the situation with a solution that met my satisfaction.

The dresses are nice quality. The shipping is very prompt. Customer service representatives do well with returning messages in a timely manner.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

We are glad to hear that your case is resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for updating us on it. For any issues, you may send emails to feedback@jjshouse.com with the title ”RR + your order number + your concerns". We will be always at your service.

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

JJsHouse service team
feedback@jjshouse com”

"My experience with JJs House was very favorable. Before placing my order, I emailed and spoke with representatives via live chat several times. They were VERY helpful and guided me through process of choosing correct size for wedding dress. Upon receiving dress, it fit perfectly. I highly recommend JJs house for all your wedding needs as they are MOST AFFORDABLE and quality is GREAT. "

"Awesome dress and super fast delivery!"

"Me encantó el velo, igual que en la foto, la calidad de la tela es perfecta!!! recomiendo ampliamente jj´shouse!"

"Large choice, good product quality and excellent cusyomer support."

"I really enjoyed the service. Everything is awesome. "

"I order a weeding dress custom size, the shipping was very fast to my country. You really send me a beautiful dress just like the photos, I'm very happy with my purchase."

"Great customer service and quick turn around on orders. I am planning to order more merchandise through your website. "

"Very happy with the service the item delivered in time and it was to my satisfaction, good service and fantastic goods, love it "

"My order was exactly as stated. The dress I ordered was made very well and fit perfectly."

"I highly recommend JJs House for custom dress ordering for bridesmaid dresses. Had I known that the dress I orderedd would be this high quality, I would've ordered my wedding gown from them as well."

"I loved my dress. It is exactly as in the picture. It arrived very fast and I will not need alterations!"

"great service, very easy to use website with all the information you need to pick to get custom fitting dresses. I couldn't believe how quickly the dresses arrived, in under 2 weeks to Australia!! I will definitely recommend to friends. Thanks JJ's House!"

"¡Hola! Es mi primera compra, estoy feliz con la compra, he cometido un error en la talla de los zapatos de danza, por otro lado no me ha gustado pagar 71 euros de gastos de aduana, por supuesto que entiendo que, en ambos casos no son ustedes responsables.
En general estoy muy contenta, tiene ustedes muy buenos productos a precios asequibles.
¡Gracias por todo! Un saludo.

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.