Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10

What is this?

"Really easy, great value, good communication, excellent fit! Definitely recommend. :-)"

"Having worked with the staff @ JJ's House I was very pleased with the service that I was given. Even though there was an issue with the delivery of my order I would recommend ordering from this company. I can say that I was
very upset and being honest I was not the best customer when I did not get the package on time but when the parcel did arrive I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and kept my order. The company went over the call of duty to assure me that the parcel was on its way and would arrive . Only recommendation that I would make is please give yourself plenty of time to order and prepare for unforeseen circumstances that could happen Or simply pay the additional postage fee to guarantee onetime delivery.
Thank you JJ’s and your excellent customer service (William, Yvonne, Cathy, Ada and Selinda)

Looking forward to working with you in the future
Sincerely,
Pamela Auffret

"JJsHOUSE. I dont usually write reviews, but this time i have the need to do so. I ordered my wedding dress on november 5th and received my dress on november 11th. I am so happy with the extra fast delivering of my beautiful dress! if you are thinking of buying a dress from them take my word it is absolutely valuable and worth to pay the 19.99$ for custom size!! i tried my dress on once i received it and I am amazed! nothing has fit better than my wedding dress. During my order I happened to send emails about my concern of delivering time, and they replied in less than 4 hours.
The dress I ordered is so beautiful, exactly as it looks on the picture. I cant wait for my wedding day just to put on my dress. OH! also, the prices are soooo good! super cheap and great quality! my dress ended up with a pricing of $238.00. this is nothing in comparison with any other store with ugly dresses.
I am definitely buying from JJs House in the near future. Beautiful dresses!!

"I was very pleased with the products and the cost! The dresses I bought were exactly as described on the website and looked just like the pictures, the materials were good as well. I was surprised to get charged a customs fee, but customer service was very good communicating and solving the problem for me. overall very pleased with the purchase and the website."

"UPDATE! JJ's House immediately responded to this review, and called me to resolve my problem. I spoke to Veronica and Cathy. They were very pleasant and agreed to give me a full refund. The next morning, the money was credited back to my PayPal account. I am very pleased with their quick and thoughtful response. Thank you JJ's House!

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH TROUBLE MAKING A RETURN!!! I ordered a dress in burgundy for a wedding. When it came it was fire engine red! In addition I ordered a size 8, the dress was so out of proportion, alterations are impossible!!

When I requested a return, they responded that I ordered red, so they would not accept a return. They offered me a 15% refund to pay for alterations. I ordered burgundy, I am not sure how the order switched to red, either way, at no time do they say orders are final. In addition, I cannot alter a dress so poorly made that it is too small in one area, and ridiculously large in others!

When I wrote back expressing my frustration, and a link showing I ordered Burgundy, I just received an email, "your response has been noted". No statement stating that someone will get back to me.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: tha****@maine.rr.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I purchased a dress from jjs House the quality of the item was atrocious material was cheap very poorly put together.after several conversations and sob stories about how little they made on their items and offers of 20.30.40% refunds to keep the item and get it repaired, I contacted PayPal to open a dispute i eventually got a refund but i believe that was only due to PayPal being involved.,had to ship the item back to China as a tracked parcel at my expense which is very expensive.To top all this hassle i have now received a customs duty demand for the original delivery of the dress which i will have to pay,even though i got my refund i am still out off pocket by £70.. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: marc******@blueyonder.co.uk. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Obrigada! Meu pedido veio exatamente como a imagem :) pensei que iria ter que esperar mais... Me surpreendi com a velocidade da entrega de vocês, amei!!! rs"

"Let me say that I shop pretty much solely online. I have never, ever bought an item from a company that I was not able to return in some capacity - even if it was just for an exchange. I ordered a bridesmaids dress from JJs House and it turns out that I simply no longer need it. It is not custom made - it is simply a size 2 dress from the website. Nothing is wrong with the dress - I just do not want it anymore. JJs House has the worst return policy I have ever seen - you are not able to return an item unless something is "wrong" with it - size, color, etc. While the customer service agent was friendly, he was still unable and unwilling to help me. Buyer beware - unless you are 100% certain that you are ordering the size you need and that you will wear the dress, you should not shop here.

Update on this order: Since my post last week, I have been in touch with a couple of customer service reps at JJs House pretty much every day. They have certainly gone above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied. They originally offered to refund the dress if I sent it back. The next day, they let me know that I would be receiving a refund without even returning the dress because of the time and energy it would cost to return. I cannot say if I will continue shopping here, simply because I purchase and return/exchange items regularly online and the process here is quite complicated. However, I am very pleased with the company and the customer service that I have received. Thank you for making an exception for me and for your friendly customer service. It is much appreciated!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: maggi*****@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team”

"WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JJS HOUSE!!!!
These dresses are HORRIBLE.I spent a total of over $400 on two dresses.

They have seam runs, stains, and the have some cheap colored fabric that matches nothing! I have contacted JJs house and they offered me to pay half of the extra fee that they charges of $60.12. They called this a customs fee. However, I called customs. The fee was made payable to ReadMob, which is JJs house. What a scam. The fee was not for customs. It was additional money JJshouse is making. These dressed are so awful. I am out over $400.
Cindy their customer service rep offered a $5 coupon. Are you kidding me???? I am out over $400 for dresses that I cannot even use! The dresses in the pictures are from other dress companies. The dresses that they make are knock-off versions of what is shown.

Never use JJshouse.

The dresses pictures are not the dresses that you get.I will be contacting my bank for fraudulent charges and open a dispute if JJshouse does not refund my money!!!

NEVER USE JJS HOUSE!!!!!!!!

I wish that I could rate zero stars!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: jes*****@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team”

"Highly recommend JJs House.
I have bought a dress and quality of materials are very nice. This organza satin looks very pure and elegant. I have ordered ivory color and received a beautiful diamond white dress!
The silhouette is just same with the picture. It doesn't even need a petticoat.
Many of my friends who have looked this dress were just surprised by this amazing but cheap dress.

"wonderful company and reliable. "

"Really nice fast shipping recommendable"

"Bonjour,

J'ai effectué deux commandes sur JJs House et je suis satisfaite du résultat,je n'ai pas eu de déception.
Ce ne sera pas ma dernière commande.

"This is an AMAZING site to get the dresses. The customer service and the dress quality is amazing. This was my first ever online shopping, i was so worried. When the dress arrived all the worrying was gone. I ordered custom size and it fitted me perfectly. Ill be recommending it to my friends and family. Don't hesitate to purchase the dress from this site. Absolutely love it. :D "

"I was thrilled with my wedding gown purchase from JJsHouse.

I ordered a gown and three tear veil...it was beautiful was my very first online purchase and in saying that through there live chat they made me comfortable at ease for this purchase was so important for my day..timing was immaculate three weeks from time of order to home, The updates to my email to allow me to follow where the order was and track its journey was an amazing feature. Comfort all the way!! Fit perfectly not problems as again live chat and measuring was easily given through the knowledge of knowing someone was there. Affordable and fun!!!

I will order again from them..Thrilled with my purchase to Canada!!!

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.