• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

What is this?

"The service was excellent .... dresses better than expected .. speed handling .. Best Buy site .

I love it ^O^

"Everything went perfect. This dress is perfect and has no flaws. I am totally satisfied. "

"I am completely and utterly disappointed in this place!! I ordered a dress for my daughters wedding . It was beautiful in the picture . When I received the dress I was shocked! The dress is very cheaply made,and looked nothing like the picture. They also have such a scam going ,where they will only refund 5 % of purchase price after you receive the dress. Please note , if you intend to order from here DO NOT expect it to look like the picture!! "

"I was extremely disappointed by this so called business. The dress fit too small, not even possible to get it tailored. After expressing my issues, the customer representative told me he would give me the option of a refund and a minute later stating to disregard that option!!!! Who does this??? Advise to JJs house: Change that absurd return policy, you will keep more customers!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: ortega***@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"The dress that I ordered is BEAUTIFUL! I simply love it! Is exactly what I wanted! I really encourage people to purchase this item. If you want a simple BEAUTIFUL dress ,this is the perfect option. Thank you again JJ'sHouse!!!!"

"I order my wedding dress and it came in great timing, wonderful condition! and it was just amazing for such a low price! The only reason i got it fitted was because i measured some parts of me wrong so my advice is have someone take your measurements, unless your skilled in doing it yourself. but other than that i have nothing but good thing and have suggested this site to all my friends and family"

"I ordered a dress on Feb.16 for my nieces wedding today March 14th and never received it. I have never been so disappointed in a place. One month almost since I ordered it. Never again! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-14-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: conn****@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I have nothing to say but O for Orsome (Awesome). Very pleased with my order, I received my order very early than I had expected, so very impressed with the service. Keep doing the good service. Thank you JJs."

"my dress looks eactly same as it is shown in the picture.
it doesn't look cheap at all!
price was very cheap but dress looks elegant
shipping was fairly fast
I would definitely recommend to my friends who look for the wedding dresses!

"Habe mein Brautkleid hier bestellt und ich würde es immer wieder machen. Es ist ein Traum, der Stoff, der Verarbeitung, die Passform, alles perfekt! Geliefert wurde sogar etwas früher als angegeben.
Ich bin total begeistert und kann es nur jedem empfehlen hier zu bestellen.

"In december I received the wedding gown I ordered from JJ's House. I got the dress in only three weeks and it fits perfectly. It's sewn to perfection and it's so beautiful! They did a terrific work both on the dress, the delivery and the customer service."

"Great store. Love my dress they made me it fits me just right and the only dress I will probably wear. It makes me feel so pretty."

"Your shop has a big variety of beautiful dresses and accessories at very good prices. The photos create a clear and complete image of the actual product. The shipping time is fast and within the predefined period. I'm very satisfied."

"quick and fast beautiful fabrics"

"Please don't hesitate to by from this website. I am 5'6". 130 its and this dress looked stunning. The best dress I have ever owned!! Yes, including my wedding dress!!
Suchs you in at all the right places.

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.