Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

What is this?

"I've bought my wedding dress from jjshouse...and I'm really happy with it. It looks exactly the same and fits perfectly..I would definitely order againg. Beautiful dress for a great price ;)"

"I ordered my wedding invitation through JJs House and was really happy with my order. Customer service is excellent. They keep you informed on the progress of your order via email. And when my parcel got delivered by Toll i wasnt home to receieved it so customer service email me again to tell me what to do with the parcel and i rang TOLL and they delivered it to the nearest news agency for me to pick up. I got my order and was really pleased that it is what i wanted. Love the wedding invitation. I am also ordering my wedding dress and it should be arriving soon. Keep up the good work JJs house. I will surely recommend you to all my friends and family. Hopefully my wedding dress is just as good. "

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering overseas but JJ's House had all the best comments so I decided to give it a try. I really wasn't disappointed. The quality of the product is really good, the prices are excellent and they are really fast for the delivery. I will order more items for my wedding, and possibly even after as they have beautiful evening dresses and jewelry. Thank you JJ's House for making my wedding planning easier!"

"I bought a dress from JJs House. The dress was stunning and fitted me perfectly. It also reached me ahead of time. I'm a very happy customer"

"Refund Policy...none existance. All they will try to do is give you more % off so that you will keep it. Even if you don't like it. Why would someone want a discount on something that they don't want or like. Was not what my daughter wanted and I am not being forced to keep it. I will see what my credit card company can do to make this right because JJs does not stand behind the satisfaction in their product."

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: Sher#####@##hoo.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

JJsHouse service team:p”

"JJs House delivers beautifully made dresses at very reasonable prices. The offer fast shipping and excellent customer service. There are only two things I would mention to be aware of ... The written descriptions of the dresses are lacking in details, so make sure you ask questions and verify measurements before ordering. Also, if you live in the US, you may have to pay a brokerage fee to the package carrier on top of the shipping fee. In my case, the brokerage fee was significant."

"This necklace is beautiful, definitely recommend! Made very professionally, doesn't look cheap. "

"Awesome experience with JJs House.
All 4 items ordered including my wedding dress came to me really quickly in Australia and were better quality and fit than I expected.
I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting great quality and an internet company that actually delivers on its promise!

"I received three gorgeous dresses from JJs house, and even a pair of shoes. The dresses were in good quality, only a bit too long. Thank you so much JJs House"

"I am thrilled with my dress! I ordered the "Made to Measure," and it fit perfectly. I love that I didn't have to wear a bra! The color and the design are gorgeous. It came in exactly 9 days from when I ordered it...I was amazed.
I just wore the dress to my big event, and everyone said I looked like Cinderella! That's pretty cool since I'm 59 years old. Thank you JJ's House, for making me feel beautiful!

"I had the same experience as pacificgr3... DO NOT USE THIS SITE. They are more concerned with their loss than customer satisfaction. They offered a TINY refund on a dress I bought at a general Size to avoid any problems with a return if needed. Costumer service was horrible and their return policy is a nonexistent sham. So upset with this whole experience." I ordered my dress 1 a size larger than I normally wear and it came back 2 sizes too small. JJs House offered me a 15% refund on my dress! Customer service sucked as they only respond by email. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS SITE!!!!!!!

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear Elan, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: elan_si####@##tmail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

JJsHouse service team:)”

"My dress arrived very quickly from JJs House after I ordered it, packaged very carefully, and it is beautiful! Fits like a glove, exactly according to my measurements. Glad I did my measurements properly and allowed breathing room. Really looking forward to wearing it! Quality materials and make too.

"My weeding dress. It arrived a few days earlier, I could follow the process of making and delivery.
The dress was as described, it fitted like a glove and the fabric was quite good, stichings were also good.

"I have been highly disappointed with the customer service from JJ's House. Because I was ordering a dress ONLINE that I could not try on first, I purposely checked to make sure they had a return policy prior to placing my order. The website advertises that they have a refund policy if the dress is returned in mint condition within 7 days of receipt. I received the dress and it did not fit me. I took pictures, as requested, and emailed customer service to request my shipping label to return the dress. I did this the same day I received the dress. I have been going back and forth in multiple emails where I have been told to take the dress to a tailor, to SELL IT TO A FRIEND, and that they will give me a 15% refund because it is made very cheaply but that people deserve to be paid for their labor since they made the dress. I am not asking to KEEP the dress, I want to RETURN it and get a FULL refund, as they advertise on their website AND on the receipt that was sent with the dress. Absolutely ridiculous. Don't advertise that you have a return policy if you don't. Offering me a percentage of a return is a joke. "

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: born_t#######@##hoo.com. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

JJsHouse service team:)”

"Ótimo atendimento, produto de excelente qualidade . "

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.