Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"Les chaussures sont magnifiques encore plus belles en vrai que en photo.
Elles vont parfaitement avec toute les robes de mariée.
Je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat chez eux.

"je suis hyper contente de ma veste commandée sur wwww.jjshouse.com j ai acheté une veste 3/4 blanche mariage encore plus belle que sur la photo . c’était ma première expérience d'achat sur le net et j'ai été agréablement surprise par la disponibilité, l’écoute, le professionnalisme , la rapidité de l’équipe de jjshouse
je suis a 100 pour cent satisfaite

"This dress exceeded my expectations! It is elegant and sophisticated and I got many compliments. I selected the regency colour and it was stunning; very true to the colour chart and the fit was perfect! The bodice is very low cut and lined with ivory lining. The chiffon skirt is layered and very flattering and slimming. The dress was very well made. I ordered it 3 weeks before my nephew's wedding and I was worried I wouldn't receive it in time, but I got it in 13 days!

The site was recommended to me by my sister-in-law who also bought a dress from JJs House. She looked beautiful in her lilac colour mother of the bride sheath dress.

Best advice I can give is know what styles and colours suit you, be accurate with your measurements and you can't go wrong.

Super felice, vestito è arrivato in tempi brevissimi ed è favoloso, come nella foto. Ho scelto la taglia personalizzata ed è perfetto. Purtroppo ho scoperto tardi questo sito altrimenti avrei ordinato anche l'abito da sposa. Sicuramente il prossimo vestito lo ordino da qui.

"JJ's House is remarkable. I ordered a dress for my nieces wedding and it arrived in 10 days and I had paid the additonal $20 to have it custome fit. The dress fits like a glove and is stunning. I was not sure about ordering a formal gown on-line without trying it on but it is remarkable and I would suggest that anyone who has a wedding, formal affair or party check out the fashions at JJ's House before going anywhere else. I will be shopping there again for sure!!!"

"The service was amazing. From shopping online, ordering and receiving my dress 10 days later. Fantastic quality. Highly recommend JJ's House!"

"I'd would like to say that I'm positively surprised. Picture of the dress was stunning, but to buy a dress without trying is a big risk. But it was worth the risk, the people at JJ House were very helpful and the package came so fast. I'm more than happy.
And of course the dress....so beautiful.

"très belles robes, je suis ravie, de plus les délais d'envoi sont respectés, merci"

"best site ever!i'm very satisfied with my wedding dress!very high quality ,the size suits me perfectly and i got it in a very short time!i will definetly shop again & to recommend it to all of my friends!!!!!!!"

"My dress arrived way before time expected for delivery. It was beautiful. The dress size fitted perfect. Prior to purchasing the dress, I went to David's Bridal to make sure I pick the right size. I advise everyone to do this prior to buying any wedding dress. The dress quality exceeded my expectations. Thanks JJs House! I'm will be ordering again from JJs House! Look out for my next order. :)"

"Absolutely amazing, my dress arrived so quickly and is totally stunning, and fits perfectly, I love it! Cannot fault any part of the service from JJs house."

"dress arrived this morning, absolutely beautiful, fits perfectly and the material that's in this dress is perfect, I will be a happy mother of the bride when I walk my daughter down the aisle in this dress , well worth the money "

"My Experience in dealing with JJSHouse.com was a great one. The quality of the two dresses I bought and received were fantastic. The customer service I received was just the same, excellent. They were courteous, expedient, and very helpful. I would not hesitate buying from JJSHouse again. Note: I live in the U.S. and the United Parcel Service (UPS) charged a brokerage fee for the dresses - just something to keep in mind."

"My Account

My Tickets
My Inquiries

Ticket ID : 5241212431
Was This Chat Help?(0)|(0)
From : yogamelly
2014-05-20 17:03:17
Subject : yogamelly Submitted a Review for Item# 008015710 [5]
Additional Information :
Item : 15710

I ordered a custom version of this dress in grape. I am only 5'3", so the standard sizes would have required that I have it altered when it arrived anyway. It arrived well within the time frame they stated, and it is top quality! It fits like a glove in all the right places and is absolutely gorgeous! I was very nervous about ordering a custom made item online, but if you make sure you are doing your measurements correctly (excellent instructions are provided on the website), you will be very pleased. Thank you so much!

"I ordered my gown from JJ house after reading many of their reviews. My gown came quickly. I was very happy with the quality of the work, and materials used. It fits well and is stunning. JJ House customer service also responded quickly to my e-mail inquiry. Would purchase from them again, and also recommend them. From Oxnard CA"

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.