Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"This store is aweesoommee!!!!

These guys are stuck with me now!!! That dress was customized PERFECTLY!! Shipping was SUPERB!! And the communication was EXCELLENT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! JJ's!!!!

"Paid more than $400 for two bridesmaids dresses and paid for expedited shipping to get them asap. They've been stuck WITH toll global for over 10 days in China.

Jjshouse has now responded and are working with me to resolve the issue. I will modify my review when it is resolved. Thanks.

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed.

We have already contacted TOLL to have an investigation about your package and meanwhile, considering you will need the dress urgently, so we have a new solution for you.

We are willing to help you out and we have sent an email to your email box: gule****@gmail.com. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IMPOSED A NON-DISCLOSED $60 CHARGE FOR PAYMENT WHEN THE GARMENT WAS DELIVERED BY FED EX. MY FIANCEE REFUSED SHIPMENT AND SPENT WEEKS WITH THEM. WANTED HER TO PAY THE $60 AND THEY WOULD RE-IMBURSE HER - -NO WAY!. WANTED TO WITHHOLD 40% OF WHAT SHE HAD PAID FOR A RETURN, ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER GOT THE GARMENT AND THIS IS NOT DISCLOSED. SHE PROTESTED CHARGE WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND IS NO LONGER HOUNDED BY THEIR PHONE CALLS FROM CHINA AND GOT CHARGE REVERSED!!"

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please kindly understand that since you rejected your package, UPS has the package now and it is not returned to us, which means we both do not have the package now.

We are willing to help you out and we have sent an email to your email box: crawfor****@att.net. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Stay away from JJshouse. They are less than forthcoming with information. I ordered a couple of dresses (1) of which was custom made. I should have known that something was wrong when a custom made dress is already shipped in (2) days. They charge you shipping on their website but they never tell you that it is coming from China. UPS left me a COD notice on my door for an additional $57.00 Duty fee. According to UPS International Packaging they receive approximately 10 complaints a day about JJshouse. Which, by the way will be shipped to you from a different company name "Readmob". If they had been clear about all of this from the beginning I could have made an "informed" decision about buying from them."

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We have sent an email to your email box: stacey.mch***@ymail.com. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"My dress came perfectly. I had it sized to my numbers and it fits perfectly. The shipping was fast and came on time. "

"I've received my dress. It's amazing! I really like them and I will surely share with my friends about this site. "

"I am very satisfied with product, price, quality, delivery!"

"I have tested JJs House and I can say now that it is a trusted website for good quality wedding dresses."

"I found JJs house online by accident and have ordered many things from them since then. Great value & Great quality items. I Will definitely be purchasing from them again. I purchased my wedding dress and shoes from them for a civil ceremony. I got many compliments and was extremely pleased. Got the dress is a custom size and it fit perfectly!

Can't wait to make my next purchase.

"Received the 4 bridesmaid dresses I ordered quickly and they are great quality! All fit perfectly and all 4 colours match perfectly too! Would definitely recommend to others!

"I just received my dress and I am absolutely in love with it! It's perfect. Its costumed perfectly to what I said and the customer service was very nice in helping me with all my questions and in a timely matter. Thank you! "

"I purchased some ballroom dancing shoes from JJ's - the customer service was excellent, reaching out to me to confirm shipping details. The shoes arrived within a few days and were exactly what I wanted, and they were a very good price and the shipping cost was very reasonable. I will definitely use this company again"

"I was very satisified with the Fabric Swatch that I ordered! It arrived promptly and seeing the colors in person helped me decide which color to go with for my bridesmaid dresses! Thank you JJ's!"

"Buen servicio, el envio fue rapido.. el vestido es lo que esperaba, tal cual la fotografia de la pagina. definitivamente volvere a comprar productos en jjs house. Muy contenta con mi compra y estoy ansiosa de poder usarlo finalmente!!"

"Das Kleid ist wunderschön und passt perfekt. Es ist sehr gut verarbeitet und die Materialien sind ebenfalls in guter Qualität. Es wurde einwandfrei verpackt und die Lieferung war sehr schnell! Vielen Dank! Wenn ich mal wieder ein Kleid für einen besonderen Anlaß benötige werde ich sicher wieder JJ's House nutzen."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.