• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

What is this?

"I love my gown! It came very quickly and I got so many compliments. I will definitely buy from JJ's House again in the near future!"

"Compré un vestido de novia y quedé encantada! Muchas gracias por el excelente servicio!!!!!"

"I bought a wedding dress from them and it came in fast and looked perfect. To any future buyers I would suggest getting it custome size just to make sure it fits perfectly. "

"I absolutely loved it and i can not wait for a new event to happen so i can shop again from here."

"Dear Jjshouse team!!!
I am thankful for You! You're awesome guys!
I bought a wonderful dress for my wedding and I am so happy! I was at first doubting whether to buy my wedding dress. After seeing a lot of mixed reviews on Jjshouse website and I just fell in love with all these dresses and I thought let me just take the risk to buy a dress without trying it on. I couldn't believe how quick it came after I purchased it. Customer service is very polite and helped me a lot by answering on my questions and I was satisfied by their replies! I was sometimes annoying haha sorry...I sent too much questions! Thanks heaps for customer service team! I was notified with each process, I was very happy with the service! As I opened my package, I couldn't believe how well made the dress was. Oh, just perfect! :) and WOW!!! The lace and tulle everything is high quality! It is even more beautiful in real than on the website photos. I am so happy,I'm very excited,it's a great feeling for a bride to have before the wedding, knowing the dress is the perfect style!!!
Thank you very much Jjshouse team!!!! :)

P.S. I ordered lots of things from jjshouse for my wedding such as veil, shoes, petticoat, gifts for guests,bow tie, rose petals...and etc. all products are high quality 100%! I am happy with the cost of products!!! I am happy! Will definitely post my photos after wedding too :) will definitely buy some more goods from Jjshouse in the future! Thanks heaps!!!!

Kind regards,
Lola

"This is a great place for good value dancing shoes. The quality is excellent, the variety is amazing, the delivery is prompt. Will definitely do business with them again."

"I ordered a fabric color swatch because sometimes the color that appears on the website is not always exactly the color that the fabric turns out to be, but it was! Now I feel confident to order my bridesmaid's dresses and my fiance can take the color swatch to rent their tuxes! It was a fast and easy order--and free shipping for the swatch!

"Es la primer vez que em atrevo a realizar una compra a travez de la web y la verdad que he quedado mas que satisfecha, la rapidez con que realizaron el trabajo y la calidad del producto son exelentes..gracias"

"It's a wonderfull option to buy and organice events.
Hope to find some yellow highheels for my drees.

"I've never written a product review before, however, this item far surpassed my expectations. This dress came perfectly packaged. There was not one wrinkle, which saved me the time and frustration of having to steam iron it. The fabric is thick, sturdy and the dress is well made. I was skeptical of the built-in bra. I've previously found that when dresses claim to have a built-in bra, they usually are so flimsy that you need to make alternate accommodations. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't the case. Also, the dress sizes are true to size. I am a size 6 and ordered the standard dress size 6. It couldn't fit more perfectly. I tried the dress on with a 3.5" heel and the dress just barely dusts the floor. I even ordered the gorgeous silk clutch, which is every bit of its title. I am very pleased with the quality and price of both the dress and clutch, and will not hesitate to order again from this company. "

"I was so impressed with JJs House customer service and quality. I custom ordered my dress and I received it in less than two weeks. The dress fit perfectly and was so beautiful and elegant. I highly recommend JJs House."

"Great company to order from! Fast & efficient shipping! Will continue to shop there for sure!!!! :) "

"My experience with jjs house has been great for the most part. Great quality dresses for a great price. "

"??????? ?? ?????? !!!!
?????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ?? ????????? ... ?...?????? ??? ?? ???????? ?????!
?????? ???? ???????? ???? ???? ????? ??????????? ?????. ????? ????????? ??????? ????? ???????????, ?? ??? ???????? ???? ????????? - ?????? ???? ???????????? ? ????????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????, ?????? ????????? ??????????????, ?????????? ?????????? ? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ???? ?????????. ??????? ????????? ??? ????????? !!! ??? ??? ???????? ?????? ??? ???? ? ???????? ??? ???? ??????, ??????? ?? ?????????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??.
???????? ??????? ???????? ??????????? ???????? ???????? - ?? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ????????? ??? ? ?? ????? ????? ???????????? ??? ??????? ????????? ??? ?????.
? ?????????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? JJ's House ?? ?????? ??????????????, ???????????? ? ?????????????? ???? !!!

"Je suis entièrement satisfaisante de mon expérience d'achat. Tout etait parfait. Livraison rapide et tres bon rapport qualité prix. Je recommanderais ce site sans hésiter a mes amis."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.