• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

What is this?

"I have queries about the ethical rating of this Chinese company and wrote to ask them about their employees' working conditions etc. I did not receive a reply and the "Chat on line "24/7" didn't work. I was hoping for reassurance. I was quite shocked to have to pay £28 tax and service charge on top of the £105 I had already paid and feel this should be clarified when ordered. Having said that, the dress arrived much more quickly than I expected and was made perfectly to measure. I would still like to know more about this company before ordering more occasion wear."

"Absolutely love the dress..."

""Shipping and Delivery was done perfectly, I wasn't too satisfied with the dress but customer service was very fast and efficient and got back to me right away and offered to fix the dress but instead I decided to keep the dress and they were very apologetic and offered me a $75 refund and a $30 coupon"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: kck***@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I'm very happy with the shopping experience. The dress that I ordered was just like the picture. Actually, I found it was more beautiful up close and i real life. Really beautiful materials and adornment. The costumer service was great, and the total shipping time very fast. I would recommend too my friends and family!"

"Very great website to purchase from!"

"Loved my dress!! JJs House did a perfect job and even email me with questions just to verify a measurement. The dress arrived and fit perfectly, the quality was excellent and I am ready for the big day. Would highly recommend custom tailoring and will always look at JJsHouse dresses for future events."

"JJs House provided excellent service and product. I highly recommend this website."

"Excellent site very dealt with more than once the quality of the cloth and the speed of delivery and very favorable price"

"The experience was amazing! The dress is like the one on the picture! Thanks for helping me make my day even more special!"

"I have received my wedding dress before than expected. It is more than beautiful. I look gorgeous and slim. I am super happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you JjS House. I will get more dresses from you for my family and I definitely will recommend you with all my friends."

"I Just recieved my dress that was order with JJs House and it didn't smell like fish and it's not cheap looking, is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I did have it custom made and I'm not sure if that made a difference.Thier customer service was excellent and each time I emailed them with my concerns they responded back immediatley!!! I would order from JJs house again. Thanks JJs House"

"The dress is everything I wanted. Shipping was really fast."

"I am very happy for the dress."

"Excellent!! Good quality and the service is great!"

"Thank you for your best service"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.