Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

What is this?

"Sono veramente soddisfatta della mia scelta di comprare da voi. Ho ricevuto tantissimi complimenti per l abito acquistato sul vostro sito è veramente molto bello ben fatto e sopratutto molto elegante così come le scarpe.Incredibile con le misure che vi ho mandato siete riusciti a fare un lavoro perfetto. Grazie ancora cordiali saluti Marina"

"Great company, I was so much satisfied with my order! The dress is great, the shoes and a bag is great. The jewelry did not make any allergic reaction which I usually have with other supplier.

I am really satisfied and will surly buy some stuff again.

"I thank you for your most excellent service from beginning to end. I recommend you to all with great responsibility."

"Der Service war sehr zuvorkommend. Alle Fragen wurden innerhalb der ersten 24 Stunden beantwortet. Bei der Bestellung war alles sehr verständlich aufgebaut. Die Lieferung erfolgte nach Anfertigung prompt, jedoch waren die Zoll- und Provisionsgebühren im Verhältnis zum Warenwert sehr hoch (50 %). Die Qualität der Waren ist bisher sehr gut und ich werde auf jedem Fall wieder hier kaufen!"

"Recently received my order - two evening dresses. Very pleased. Both dresses are sewn to precise dimensions, good quality, look great on the figure. Order is executed and delivered quickly. Thanks JJsHouse!"

"Great experience from the placing of order until delivery! Great fit, great customer service, and beautiful unique dress! Highly recommend to anyone looking for dresses! Thanks to them for making my daughters Sr homecoming dress the best! "

"This dress is stunning! What great quality. Very well made and the shipping was quick! It arrived in less than two weeks. I ordered my dress for elegant night on our cruise and it worked out beautifully. One of the cruise photographers even asked me to write down where I bought it! Great service!"

"JJs House? The most important thing about this seller is that you can trust them!
Their products completely follow the specifications provided in their website, I've never experienced any delays in receiving my orders. Their qualities also can beat many of the department stores in the US, with higher prices.

"Bought a warp, went off their size chart and wrap was too small, sent an email as soon as I got it as they purposely have NO phone # and of course they only wanted to give me a % of what it cost ME because they claimed that they would not make much profit on it,...huh? I can not believe that in this day an time there is a website with NO refunds esp since it did not fit and email was sent out same day as it was received...what a SCAM, Stay away!! shame on YOU JJ House!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-14-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at JJsHouse.com.

We have sent you an email to your email address: m**880@m**.com. Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority; we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

JJsHouse service team”

"Jeg må ærligt indrømme at da jeg havde bestilt min ordre med en del varer frygtede jeg at modtage noget af dårlig kvalitet eller noget som ikke var i ordentlig stand fordi pris tit hænger sammen med kvalitet. Men da jeg modtog pakken som ikke var ret stor blev jeg positivt overrasket :D Alle tingene var bare så fine og trods den lille pakke hvor jeg frygtede at noget manglede så var det hele der og selv mit skørt som var pakket vildt meget sammen, var der (da jeg åbnede posen med mit skørt i sagde det PUF også var der tyl for alle pengene). Virkeligt god oplevelse og vil helt sikkert bruge JJs House igen :D Jeg syntes faktisk at mange af de ting jeg modtog var pænere end de så ud på billederne :D Nu glæder jeg mig til at få det brugt på min store dag den 8/8-15 :D Translate- Google: I must admit that when I ordered my order with some items I feared to receive something of poor quality or something that was not in good condition because the price often is related to quality. But when I received the package which was not very big, I was pleasantly surprised: D All things were just so great, despite the small package, where I feared that something was missing,but everything was there and even my skirt which was packed much together were there (when I opened the bag with my skirt it said PUF and then there was tulle for all the money). Really good experience and will definitely use JJs House again: D I actually think that many of the things I received is nicer than they looked at the pictures: D Now I look forward to getting it spent on my big day on 8 / 8-15: D"

"Like a lot of people I was wary of buying online as there are plenty horror stories around - however I took my time, got the fabric sampler book sent to me - definitely recommended - and asked lots and lots of questions about numerous dresses! I loved this particular dress from the very beginning but considered so many before taking the plunge!!! I could not have been more delighted with the results - I got mine custom made and it fitted perfectly. I was so happy with both the dress and service from JJSHouse that I then went onto order my bridesmaids dress as well - it was just as gorgeous! I was able to track my order as the dress was being made and then it's current location as the courier transported it here! Yes it did arrive in a tiny cardboard box but a few days hanging up all folds and creases were removed!! Thankyou JJSHouse you gave me a lovely dress at a price I could afford.
If ordering just remember there is UK customs charges to pay before the courier will deliver!

The dress is great! I was so nervous to buy a dress online for an upcoming wedding. When the bride picked these I thought it was going to be mess but I could not be happier. I just had a baby and wasn't sure what size so I wanted to be able to try dresses on before I bought them however she really wanted this dress. So after the other girls got their dresses I finally bit the bullet and ordered mine. I did not have a tape to measure myself so I used my husband's measuring tape. I used the chart and found my size. When the dress quickly came I was so worried about trying it on and it not fitting but it fit perfectly. The quality is better than other dresses found in main stream bridal shops. I would order again and suggest it to anyone.

"This dress is amazing! I am a bigger gal (size 22) and this dress looks good on me. Very figure flattering! And I received it in a week! UNBELIEVABLE!! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and would use them again...actually I already have!! Thank you JJ'S House!!"

"DO NOT USE THIS SELLER! I ordered a custom fit dress and it was no where near what I paid for. The boobs were comically too high, the length was 5 inches too short and the waist and arms had so much extra room it was ridiculous. When I contacted the seller I was told they made it in a size 12 as requested (the size 12 measurements are no where close to what I wear) and to take it to a local tailor to have it corrected. Tailors can do amazing things but they can't grow fabric. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: jami######@#mail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:)”

"Nunca tinha pensado em comprar um vestido de festa pela internet, mas desta vez resolvi arriscar e fiquei muito feliz com a compra. O vestido é exatamente como na foto, tem bom acabamento e chegou super rápido. Pedi com medidas personalizadas e ficou um pouco grande, mas nada que alguns ajustes não resolvam. Também gostei muito do serviço de atendimento ao cliente que sempre respondeu minhas perguntas rapidamente e de forma eficiente. Recomendo o site."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.