Stores > JJsHouse.co.uk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.co.uk by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Customer service delivery was extremely prompt, thanks

"A very positive experience"

2017-09-18

Beautiful Dresses

"I brought a dress for my mums wedding, the dress is beautiful and amazing quality. Details like fabric swatches and measurements made the choice easier. The fit was true to size and I am very happy with my choice. "

2017-09-13

Excellent Service

"The items are great quality and every time I have contacted the team they have been really helpful. Definitely ordering from here again"

2017-09-11

Excellent

"From start to finish this website been amazing. I've had many chats with he online team panicing that what I order won't be right and they sent me links to other reviews, and reassured me. Swacthes are great too. Can't fault this company. Can't wait to order the rest of my bridesmaids dresses "

2017-09-11

Prompt and professional

"Would order from JJs House again. Good quality and professional. "

2017-09-10

perfect dress

"I was very skeptical about buying an evening dress on line, but now I am not sorry at all!! the dress and sandals I bought from JJ's House were perfect for my niece's wedding !!! I am so happy I went for it!!!!
Thank you JJsHouse for being honest and truthful with us, your customers!!! Very good quality and great care with packaging !!!!

2017-09-10

Quality

"The quality of the dresses are amazing, I ordered one to make sure it would come back as it did in the pictures and it didn't disappoint. Now me and my partner are going to order another 3 of the dresses for the rest of our bridesmaids. Thanks a bunch!"

2017-09-02

Wedding flowers

"Our flowers were absolutely beautiful would defiantly recommend jjshouse to future brides"

2017-08-29

Excellent

"Wonderful service, came quick and quality is great "

2017-08-29

Not what I expected

"I am so happy with Jjhouse excellent customer service they were great and when the dress came it is amazing just what I wanted and better quality than I was expecting too. I didn't need any after sale service so cannot comment on that side of things. I paid extra to have it custom made I do think that is the better option."

2017-08-28

Mother of the groom

"Really pleased with the colour and quality of my dress!! Quick delivery and service!!!"

2017-08-27

Bridesmaids dress

"Dress matched the picture brilliantly, wasn't sure about buying from online but it was worth it."

2017-08-19

Just as described :)

"Veil arrived within 10 days, transaction was easy & product was perfect. Very happy. Will order from JJs House again."

2017-08-17

Beautiful dresses

"The delivery took longer than stated but when the dresses came they were well worth the wait."

2017-08-16

Bought a wedding dress

"I bought my wedding dress on this site, it was surprisingly good quality, fit perfect, I am really happy about this purchase!"

Share JJsHouse.co.uk's store rating

JJsHouse.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.co.uk is a merchant member
JJsHouse.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.