"JJ games are very low priced and in amazing condition. All orders come quick and are safely packaged. I defiantly recommend them to all gamers world wide. My second order. The games were a little dirty and my Retro NES could not read them, but a quick wipe with a q-tip dipped in water fixed my problem easily."

modified review This review was modified by BigggLo on August 04 2013 05:11:33 PM

"We were so happy to find what we were looking for! It was very easy and convenient!"

modified review This review was modified by Andrea2 on August 03 2013 11:38:55 AM

"Love dealing with them. Their prices are great and I was able to purchase a PS2 from them at an affordable cost. "

modified review This review was modified by SmattAlex on August 02 2013 03:33:57 AM

"Customer service is best I've ever dealt with. resolved my issued so fast and super friendly."

modified review This review was modified by storm709 on July 30 2013 04:47:41 AM

England

"Terrible customer service, I purchased a game from their Ebay store and received the game 2 weeks which is quite quick from the US to the UK and when I tried it on my Dreamcast the game didn't work. They tried to pass the buck by saying I'm trying to play it on a Pal console so its not their fault however 1 I have a modified console it will play any region Dreamcast games.
The game I accepted the condition was without manual or case however was listed as acceptable which it absolutely was NOT because it doesn't work means it's not acceptable.
Once I tested the game out naturally emailed them using Ebay message center where they promised a full refund including shipping charges if I returned the item.
While I wasn't happy with the idea because of the shipping charges it wouldn't be worth me sending the game back but I thought I would give the company a fair chance because it could have been a genuine mistake
They said they had tested the game but if they had then they would know it's faulty.
I had a partial refund when they promised they would refund the total amount but they refused to take responsibility and charged a restocking fee
I emailed them again asking them to recheck the game however they insisted on their stance hence I was forced to leave them bad feedback and research upon their company and I found other disgruntled customers.
I had to escalate the claim to Ebay Customer Services where I managed to get a full refund however it cost me as much as the game just to get my refund.
$30.14 which was $19.19 for the $10.95 for the postage which didn't include customs so I paid another £12 so now the game had cost me
£20.02 = Game + P&P
£12.00 = Customs
£3.50 = Further to send the game back
So after the refund it cost me
£35.52 - Full Refund including P&P = 20.02

I still ended up losing out £15.50 with a lot of time wasted and I could have had a replacement but I didn't chance it again considering how much it had already ended up costing me.

My advice to anyone importing from them is just don't if the item ends up being faulty as in my case even with a full refund you will lose out
I've never had such bad customer service from any company online or offline.

modified review This review was modified by msimplay on May 30 2013 11:49:09 AM

"Fraud. Beware. Sold them a DS with games and accessories. They told me my DS was broken and shipped back another DS system minus my accessories. How do I know it wasn't my DS? I had the foresight to register the serial number before I sold it. The serial number on the item they sent back was completely different. I had to draw up a police report and file an internet fraud case to the FBI's white collar crime department.They are thieves. Be forewarned.

Update- After filing the complaint with the FBI, JJ Games refunded me my money after admitting the serial numbers were different and must have been a mistake.

modified review This review was modified by Loki Corvinus on May 24 2013 01:45:38 PM

"I THOUGHT they were cool, Until they forgot to add an item in my order, then REFUSED to send me that item, or a refund.. they just IGNORED ME. THIS SITE IS A SCAM, THEY SUCK AND THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN."

"They Announce that send to Brazil but then simply canceled my order because they "were not comfortable shipping this order to Brazil" They don't respect theirs ows shipping policies."

"Ok!After sending back a game that didn't work(Looney Tunes), I have received my replacement game and it's not even the same game! I received a Looney Tunes case with a Tom and Jerry game in it!The game is scratched and was bouncing around in the case when I got it!REAL NICE!No papers saying it had been switched or nothing!This company is a laugh!You can keep your coupon for 15% off as I WILL NEVER buy from you guys again and further more pass word along that your company isn't good to deal with!Sure hope not too many others get screwed like I did!WOW!

"Great selection of games and shipping only took two days from Colorado to Maine. I highly recommend JJGames.com and will do business with them again. "

"Just like all the others who reviewed JJ games. When things go well they are a great store to deal with. When it comes to returns..the word antagonistic comes to mind. paranoid and unhelpful as well. Much more concerned about covering their A** than they are in actually fixing your problem in a positive manner. Terrible experience because of their awful customer service. Such a shame when they get everything else right."

"I won't exaggerate. It's not a bad store. But in terms of refunds it is a pain in the butt. You complain and they don't try to fix the problem right away. They cross examine you, like you're some kinda idiot. And there's no trust. I ordered fifty something games, and several of them didn't work, and I chose to complain about one (one!) and they won't give me a hassle free refund or replacement. On an $11.75 cart, Sonic and Knuckles for those who care, I have to go through the hassle of packing this thing up, and then taking it the post office, and paying more than $5.00 to have it returned. Plus they have their 15% restocking fee! It's not even worth my time. All I wanted was a hassle free replacement, and they wouldn't do that for me. I mean what do they think? Do they think I'm pulling some scam, or I want two of the same games? Going through their process I lose out about $7.00, not to mention my time. It's not even a large amount. It's the principle of the thing. I use Amazon and they trust me very much, even though it's a gigantic company, why can't jjgames? You'd think a smaller company, well, they're making a million in revenue a year, would give better customer service. How distrustful of them. I won't be shopping with them again. I don't want to get defective products anymore.

"Shipping was fast as lightning and I am totally satisfied with my purchase from JJ Games. Would highly recommend this company to my friends. Thank you kindly JJ Games"

"Overall terrible experience. I decided to order from them based on other reviews and their prices, but my goods never arrived. Their customer service representatives took days to return messages and were rude and condescending. JJ Games refused to refund the purchase or send out the product again, so I had to voice a complaint through my credit card company. I frequently shop online and this is the worst experience I have ever had."

"this place is great. i was not sure at first but after reading everyone's review i decided to buy from JJ Games and not with Amazon.

I ordered a nintendo brand gamecube controller color purple and clear and a nintendo brand 1019 memory card.

the shipping was excellent! they ship the very next day and they give you a tracking number. and shipping from CO to NY was only 4 days with first class mail.

the packaging was excellent! it was bubbled wrap so it didn't break from being bumped around in the mail.

the controller is fantastic! it was really a "nintendo" brand! not the 3rd party knockoffs from Amazon.com! everything worked perfectly, the condition was better than used.

the memory card was fantastic! excellent condition and it was a "nintendo" brand memory card and not a "nyko" from amazon.com!

overall, i am very happy with my purchase from JJ Games! Now i look forward to being reunited with my old NES system from back in the day thanks to JJ Games!

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!