Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I had nothing but positive experience with buying games from this site. Their international delivery is fast and they usually ship the game the same or the next day. Only once I received a defective disc but I could return it without problems and they sent me another copy (refund was also possible). Prices are very cheap especially if you are a consumer living in EU!!

I fully recommend this site!

modified review This review was modified by 123kiki on November 22 2014 06:53:03 AM

"Currently i will NEVER order from this company again."

"one of the best sites ever games are way cheaper then ebay and give free world wide shipping :) shipping is really fast and they games are just as they have said in the description "

"DO NOT BUY FROM JJ GAMES, I ordered a game on September 14th and in the first week of October I received the wrong game. I called and sent it back and they assured me I would receive the game promptly. It cost me $16 to ship the the game back and all they would refund me was $8. It is now November 11th and I still haven't received the game. After trying to call jjgames for 2 weeks I finally got through and they told me the order was cancelled and they're out of stock. I asked why the would cancel a order I paid over $80 for and not notify me or offer me a refund. They said they don't know why it was canceled and they'll send it right away. It seems like if I had not called they would've had no problem to keep my money. Beware of this company. They are extremely unprofessional."

modified review This review was modified by Golfwang45 on November 11 2014 05:11:38 PM

"Bought a super Nintendo system from them..had it not even 1 day and broke..returned it when I had money to ship back(since I could not print return label)..they kept a restock fee and told me I returned a working system..not sure how they figured that out since a piece broke off the back and wouldn't let us view game on tv..taped broken piece on machine...I will never again buy from them..they do not stand behind what they sale"

modified review This review was modified by dkpur on November 07 2014 10:52:29 AM

"I just received my Sega Genesis 2 console from
JJgames. The price was fair and they even gave me
an extra controller along with the av cord, and power
cord. Their employees should have cleaned the
console and the controllers. Both of the controllers
were filthy. One of the controllers had dried blood
on the underside and the other one had tiny pebbles
inside it. The console itself was not as dirty, had to
spend time cleaning both controllers and console.
Thankfully, the console does work. I would order
from JJgames in the future.

modified review This review was modified by vmans on October 28 2014 11:01:56 AM

"JJ games are very low priced and in amazing condition. All orders come quick and are safely packaged. I defiantly recommend them to all gamers world wide. My second order. The games were a little dirty and my Retro NES could not read them, but a quick wipe with a q-tip dipped in water fixed my problem easily."

modified review This review was modified by BigggLo on August 04 2013 05:11:33 PM

"We were so happy to find what we were looking for! It was very easy and convenient!"

modified review This review was modified by Andrea2 on August 03 2013 11:38:55 AM

"Love dealing with them. Their prices are great and I was able to purchase a PS2 from them at an affordable cost. "

modified review This review was modified by SmattAlex on August 02 2013 03:33:57 AM

"Customer service is best I've ever dealt with. resolved my issued so fast and super friendly."

modified review This review was modified by storm709 on July 30 2013 04:47:41 AM

England

"Terrible customer service, I purchased a game from their Ebay store and received the game 2 weeks which is quite quick from the US to the UK and when I tried it on my Dreamcast the game didn't work. They tried to pass the buck by saying I'm trying to play it on a Pal console so its not their fault however 1 I have a modified console it will play any region Dreamcast games.
The game I accepted the condition was without manual or case however was listed as acceptable which it absolutely was NOT because it doesn't work means it's not acceptable.
Once I tested the game out naturally emailed them using Ebay message center where they promised a full refund including shipping charges if I returned the item.
While I wasn't happy with the idea because of the shipping charges it wouldn't be worth me sending the game back but I thought I would give the company a fair chance because it could have been a genuine mistake
They said they had tested the game but if they had then they would know it's faulty.
I had a partial refund when they promised they would refund the total amount but they refused to take responsibility and charged a restocking fee
I emailed them again asking them to recheck the game however they insisted on their stance hence I was forced to leave them bad feedback and research upon their company and I found other disgruntled customers.
I had to escalate the claim to Ebay Customer Services where I managed to get a full refund however it cost me as much as the game just to get my refund.
$30.14 which was $19.19 for the $10.95 for the postage which didn't include customs so I paid another £12 so now the game had cost me
£20.02 = Game + P&P
£12.00 = Customs
£3.50 = Further to send the game back
So after the refund it cost me
£35.52 - Full Refund including P&P = 20.02

I still ended up losing out £15.50 with a lot of time wasted and I could have had a replacement but I didn't chance it again considering how much it had already ended up costing me.

My advice to anyone importing from them is just don't if the item ends up being faulty as in my case even with a full refund you will lose out
I've never had such bad customer service from any company online or offline.

modified review This review was modified by msimplay on May 30 2013 11:49:09 AM

"Fraud. Beware. Sold them a DS with games and accessories. They told me my DS was broken and shipped back another DS system minus my accessories. How do I know it wasn't my DS? I had the foresight to register the serial number before I sold it. The serial number on the item they sent back was completely different. I had to draw up a police report and file an internet fraud case to the FBI's white collar crime department.They are thieves. Be forewarned.

Update- After filing the complaint with the FBI, JJ Games refunded me my money after admitting the serial numbers were different and must have been a mistake.

modified review This review was modified by Loki Corvinus on May 24 2013 01:45:38 PM

"I THOUGHT they were cool, Until they forgot to add an item in my order, then REFUSED to send me that item, or a refund.. they just IGNORED ME. THIS SITE IS A SCAM, THEY SUCK AND THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN."

"They Announce that send to Brazil but then simply canceled my order because they "were not comfortable shipping this order to Brazil" They don't respect theirs ows shipping policies."

"Ok!After sending back a game that didn't work(Looney Tunes), I have received my replacement game and it's not even the same game! I received a Looney Tunes case with a Tom and Jerry game in it!The game is scratched and was bouncing around in the case when I got it!REAL NICE!No papers saying it had been switched or nothing!This company is a laugh!You can keep your coupon for 15% off as I WILL NEVER buy from you guys again and further more pass word along that your company isn't good to deal with!Sure hope not too many others get screwed like I did!WOW!

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!