Stores > JJ Games

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2016-11-07

Decent prices, good selection.

"I've ordered from jjgames three separate times, each time I received everything I ordered in working condition. Shipping is a bit slow and prices aren't the lowest but it's nothing unreasonable by any means.
They have a great selection of games for every system but especially the retro consoles.

I don't understand all of the negative reviews but I'm sure for every dissatisfied costumer there are dozens who got exactly what they payed for. I suppose an angry costumer is many times more likely to write a bad review than a satisfied costumer is to write a positive one.

I highly recommend JJ Games for those who are into NES, SNES, N64, Sega etc.

This review was modified by Steve-Johnson on November 07 2016 05:12:39 PM

2016-11-03

Rip off scammers

"Bought a couple games black screen on one and the other would not even start up followed the ridiculous policy out even more money even after testing the games in multiple systems never again will I purchase from these scam artists!"

This review was modified by Arcdemon88 on November 03 2016 12:03:29 AM

2016-10-23

one out of two times something was delivered

"I had previously ordered a Super Nintendo, arrived on time in great condition. The second time I used JJ games I ordered a few games, the delivery never appeared and after I contacted the company, I was advised that they would not start the process for tracking lost parcels. Will not be using again, please be careful when dealing with them."

This review was modified by synchingfeeling on October 23 2016 11:13:29 AM

2016-10-11

rip off

"sent me game dont work at all. black screen. told me find my own way to pack, go print labels ect. to return. stuck with the loss. beware they dont test before ship"

2016-09-19

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS THEY ARE SCAMMERS

"i bought a console and the description said it came with 2 controllers and the game it arrived with 1 controller and no game i emailed them like 8 times no reply called them everyday no answer the only thing i got was the answering machine i contacted paypal then they replied asap lol they refuse to send me controller and now they want me to return the console and i HAVE TO PAY shipping **** these guys "

This review was modified by berzerker88 on September 19 2016 09:38:56 PM

2016-08-24

Payed for something I never received !

"I bought a Nintendo payed in full never received it or my game. Sad sad sad. "

2016-08-17

Awesome!

"This site is boss! your not going to come across alot of stores/sites like this. I am an NES collector and what i'm looking for he has got. His prices are the best I've seen and the shipping is free, FREE!!!!! I will definitely, again and again, order from JJgames.com "

2016-07-29

Doesn't deserve the hate

"Not sure why a lot of other people are having problems but I love this website! My recent order only took 2 days to come in and were cheap and in great condition (with free shipping included)! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for any old games! "

This review was modified by Fileice.netSucks on July 29 2016 01:17:46 PM

2016-06-08

JJ Games is ├╝ber awesome!

"Don't get the bad reviews?? Prices are best around, turnaround time amazing, and all 20 games I have purchased work fine. Scratches and scribbles on the covers but these were clearly detailed in the description. Look forward to more purchases."

2016-05-19

It is a scam, watch out!

"Some items were broken, I was asked to ship back the items at my cost. Items were not returned. "

This review was modified by sdvsdcvsdcsdc on May 19 2016 06:42:58 AM

2016-05-01

Don't Buy Games From Them

"I ordered 2games from them the date they were to arrive never showed up so I waited until a day after that date still no arrival in the mail then I emailed jjgames and they said they cancelled my order due to a high possibility of my identity being fake because i never answered a mystery email i never got and the weirder part is I checked before that email and it was still in the process of being delivered. So to me from this very experience I'd more recommend going to game stop or a pawn shop physically then ordering from this online gaming retailer its nothing more then a scam."

This review was modified by n1ck3 on May 01 2016 08:43:06 AM

2016-04-27

As my 1989 self would say, "JJ Games is Totally Legit!"

"After reading all the negative feedback regarding JJ Games, I was a little worried. However, I placed an order for a Nintendo NES and a number of Nintendo games through the JJ Games website on a Thursday. I received everything ordered, in the exact condition expected, within 10 business days. The prices comparable if not lower than anywhere else I looked. I am more than pleased with my JJ Games experience and will be ordering from them again."

This review was modified by marisajbeahm on April 27 2016 09:05:33 PM

2016-04-20

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM JJ GAMES!! I ordered a game from them and a month later I still have not received my purchase! They did not provide tracking and every time I have tried to contact them all they say is they have no way to track it so they cannot do anything about it. I finally just said I wanted a refund and now they will not respond back to me and I have not gotten my money back. I just want to warn anyone who is thinking about buying from them. It is not worth the hassle you will just be throwing your money away. "

This review was modified by alwally on April 20 2016 02:10:50 PM

2016-04-14

DO NOT TRUST

"I bought four games from them, one arrived a month late, one arrived with a broken box, the last one was just never sent to me. And for areason I don't understand, I won't get a refund. "

This review was modified by zdrek on April 14 2016 07:09:39 AM

2016-03-27

Best prices and great selection!

"I've been ordering games from jjgames for the past 2 years and everytime I know exactly what I'm getting. Their selection on the site is accurate and I like how you can select which type of game you want (great condition, scratched label, no box, sleeve only, etc.). They always have the lowest prices for retro games. The games always arrive a few days earlier than expected (and I'm in Canada!!). If they don't have an item in stock and you click to "notify me when stocked", they normally get the game in stock within a week. Fantastic site! "

This review was modified by Bethydean on March 29 2016 09:50:38 AM

Share JJ Games's store rating

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!