• JJ Games

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Make sure to play your games fast. They sent me a defective disc and I did not start playing the game for about 6 weeks. Now they say it's too late. I never asked for a refund, just a working disc and their replied was to order and pay for another disc."

This review was modified by mjdurand150 on August 25 2015 01:41:41 PM

"What a scam!!!! Purchased items from me, asks for a refund because it's not as described and eBay refunds no questions asked and fails to send all items. Keeps expensive items and gets full refund.
***Follow up*** after speaking with an Ebay appeals customer service supervisor and showing him this site, as well as several others, and the seller's feedback on ebay as well as BBB files (I'm in the legal field so had a vast file of this company while researching), they refunded me my $$ for items not received and will be looking into this company doing business on Ebay. JJGames then promptly contacted me after Ebay reversed the decision and was nice as pie...insane you have to get all worked up and get higher officials involved over games/consoles but fraud and scamming is still theft of some sort.

This review was modified by Ricknjamie on July 28 2015 12:17:52 PM

"I ordered a used controller that turned out to be defective. I have to go though all the trouble of sending it back. I won't be buying from them again. and the shipping was very slow. I am assuing the ratings they have on there website are not real or fake. there was not that many you live and learn "

"From what I have heard, I would like to meet JJ himself, and thank him with a nice sock on the nose. But I have one question, should I trust the website for buying 4 games for my PS1 worth $16.45 total?"

This review was modified by CuriousGuyBob on July 17 2015 01:33:59 PM

"Here is a summary of my experience from the start. Please read it, it will save you a lot of hassle and money.

This is THE WORST place I have even done business with in my life.

There were two reasons I ordered from JJ Games.
#1. Best prices and
#2 Free shipping on all orders inside the USA.

After selecting my games I went to my cart. Upon checkout I triple checked that I had selected free shipping. which I had. When I received my order I checked the receipt inside the box and it had a $20.90 charge for shipping. The extra charge prompted me to write JJ Games stating they had charged for shipping when I had selected the free option. After much back and forth (along with two exact copies of the emails, one of the receipt and one shipping) the issue was taken to JJ himself (supposedly) who said I had selected expedited shipping.

If what he said is really true, how come my PAYMENT CONFIRMATION email states Shipping $0.00 and my SHIPPING CONFIRMATION email has a $20 charge for shipping? Even though the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION email was sent A FULL DAY AFTER the PAYMENT CONFIRMATION email. I made this point to them in my email and they simply said I must have accidently hit expedited shipping. If this was the case, why wouldn't BOTH email summaries state the $20.90 charge for shipping? I also made this point to which they did not answer.

Besides that, they did their absolute minimum to help. They simply said "If you are not happy with your order you may return any part or the whole order for a full refund." So I returned the whole order for a full refund. I received an email April 30, 2015 stating my return had been received. It is now June 23, 2015 and I have yet to see a penny returned. I have decided to send my complaint to the Arapahoe County District Attorney George H. Brauchler. Which seems like overkill but one internet search turns up page after page of instances like mine. It is theft to keep the $169.20 for the games that I returned and was promised a full refund.

JJ Games is a scam wrapped up in a Ponzi Scheme for the digital age;good looking and easy to navigate website, best prices and advertised free shipping.

But in reality JJ Games is a great looking and easy to navigate website with games that are in deplorable and non-working condition with a website that has rigged software, incredibly unhelpful yet friendly customer service and they keep your money on returns after promising FULL refunds.

They did pay for the return shipping which was nice. Although it would be even nicer if they refunded me for my return like they promised!!! I am only putting a star in the ratings system because I have to. Otherwise I would put negative stars if I could.

To give you an idea of what a poor condition the games were in, I ordered 12 games and only 4 worked properly.

NEVER AGAIN will I buy from JJ Games!

This review was modified by GeoffreyTheSeahorse on June 23 2015 05:04:27 PM

"never again will i buy from jjgame bought a game with case and artwork got a game with no case and no artwork name of game wrote with marker on game fail WARNING DON'T BUY FROM THEM THE DON'T CARE AND WILL DO NOTHING TO FIX THE PROBLEM "

"Jjgames bought a game console from us on ebay... It worked perfectly fine when we mailed it off... He asked for a refund the deal was he mail it back to us we refund his money... Instead it went a little something like this... He printed a prepaid postage and reported the tracking number however the package never made it to the post office... Infact paypal and ebay denied him a refund because this never happened... So being the super sneaky person he has proven to be decided to file fraud with his credit card company so not only did they take money from our bank they also kept our game system! Not honest with his business dealings and clearly has a history of this... Many customers seem to agree... Consumer beware consider yourself warned!"

"Low low prices and free shipping no matter if its one item or one-hundred items. Only had one game that did not function correctly they fixed the problem within two business days. Been buying from the for over a year and will keep on buying from them for years to come.

Bravo, JJ Games

This review was modified by Scott3715 on May 06 2015 10:30:45 AM

"Early last year, I ordered a Game Genie from JJGames. Works fine and I'm completely satisfied with the order. Recently at a swap meet I buy a SNES with a broken power jack. System isn't working so I'm looking for good prices on a replacement jack, which I find JJGames has the lowest price. ($8.99 + Free shipping) I bought it and it arrived before the ETA. I would have been fine with them taking longer to ship it as it came in a shipping envelope that was far too big for the small box. The padding didn't seem to help much as when I opened the package I pulled out a smashed box. Luckily the part within the box is completely fine, but I would consider a different site before ordering from JJGames again."

This review was modified by angelrulez7 on April 02 2015 03:06:57 PM

"Well. I would have to say that jjgames is a complete fraud! They send out products for good satisfaction to balance out their fraud, i know this because of the experience i just went through with them when they bought a concole from me with additional games ,two controllers and an additional accessories. Once they recieved it, it took them two weeks to reaspond with a request for a refund without wanting to send it back to me. I denied their request because i new the system worked just fine and they didnt even try to contact me personally to request anything in reasponce to the items. They went straight to ebay refund services. Then, the request was n their favor and thatonce i recieve the concole back is when they will refund the money back to them. The next day they gave ebay a tracking number. But i never recieved it back. Never was delivered. Then they opened up an appeal and they were denied because their request for an appeal was 2 mnths later after the first request of a refund. They sent a tracking number that didnt match are address. Then tried to say that the items were delivered to me even though it wasnt so they can keep the items and recieve a refund ontop of it. They were denied and the case was closed emediatly after the appeal request they sent to say they never recieved their refund money. Un balievable!!! We sold the product arround jan 4th and requested a refund jan 20th then i denied the request. They opened the case, won the case jan 27th on the terms they send the product back to me with tracking number. Jan 29th they sent in a tracking number to ebay. February 13th the case was closed. I contact ebay march 12th andwas informed that on march 10th they requested an appeal. And was denied. You do the math. Dont buy or sale from these scammers! Thank goodness we didnt end up reciving a different concole and they must have given a tracking number of ne of their other costumers to use and it didnt work because ebay noticed right away ."

This review was modified by gjb1984 on March 13 2015 08:34:15 PM

"I ordered burnout and burnout revenge. Burnout was broken and they asked for a picture of it. I sent one and they sent out another copy of burnout revenge which my copy was just fine. When I told them they sent an email with a mailing label. I don't have a printer so they told me that I would have to go to the library and print a copy. They refused to send me a label my mail. Said it would cost them money. It cost me money to go to the library to print the darn label. It was their mistake and I thought they should be the one that paid for the mistake. I am trying to inform the BBB about this. It sounds like they need to be put out of business."

This review was modified by day_palmer on February 25 2015 01:00:50 PM

"I bought Illbleed from them, a game for dreamcast. FAST shipping and the item was in perfect condition. An amazing experience and I bought another game because of it. Thank you jjgames! Ignore the negative feedback, jjgames is great!"

This review was modified by Salvat0rej on February 20 2015 05:46:42 AM

"They agreed to buy our 10 year old family XBox for $90 along with some games and a couple of controllers.

Then they turned around and said the XBox was "not as described", had PayPal give them a refund at my expense, then they sent me an XBox with a different serial number than the one I sent to them.

They are a bunch of scam artists.

This review was modified by BG1982 on January 31 2015 09:03:48 PM

"Ordered a PS1 game, recieved it in a normal cd envelope instead of game case. Game was in two pieces. Customer service was helpful (probably due to so many problems they have), sent me a new copy. Recieved it a few days later in the actual game case, and the disc is unreadable. I would strongly suggest never ordering from this website. Waste of time and money. "

This review was modified by Zsr1001 on January 24 2015 04:59:40 PM

"I Ordered a super nintendo from them. they have two choices Faded for 94 dollars or good condition for 102 dollars. i chose a good condition one. shipping was extremely slow,(might not be their fault as it was around christmas time) but when i received the super nintendo the UPS box was in perfect condition, but there was a huge cracked hole in the side of the super nintendo, and the whole bottom was faded. Also the picture they offer shows RCA style hook ups but when i got it, it was a coaxial cable hook up. needless to say I'm not happy. I have put in a return order, and unless they can rectify this quickly I won't be buying from there again, and won't recommend them on good conscience to anyone."

Share JJ Games's store rating

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!