Stores > JJ Games
  • JJ Games

Voice your opinion! Review JJ Games by clicking a star below.
2017-08-29

"they take photos of mint games then send you something else and make excuses if you complain"

2017-07-09

Garbage

"Ordered a couple snes games, including mario kart, the game didn't even work and they wouldn't a refund...They told me I had to ship it back (pay for it myself) and just wait for them to send another one. This website is a joke."

2017-07-03

broke after 40 days

"Read their return policy. My ps3 came with pieces already falling off of it and it broke after 40 days. They were willing to replace it but i had to ship it back at my cost. It would've cost almost as much to mail it back as to just buy a new one. Terrible experience, would not recommend. A 30 day guarantee on a $180 unit is not ok."

2017-06-26

All broken items

"I ordered a GameCube controller from them got the controller it said brand new in the description and the box was already opened so obviously not brand new plugged it in worked for about a day and stopped working this hasn't been the first time I have bought something from here and got it broke never buy from here the costumer service is also terrible "

2017-06-01

This seller doesn't honor wining auction bid if it does not meet their standards!!

"I placed a bid on an auction they had on eBay and I won!!
Great right?
So I paid them and am stoked for my item to arrive and what do they do?
They cancel the order without giving any reason and refund me.
yea it **** when you don't get the $ u expected out of an auction but you still have to sell it at that price!
That's why there are reserves if u don't like the price use a reserve!!
All winning bids are to be honoured this is a very poor business practice especially from a company with much experience.!

2017-05-18

If your in Canada, don't bother

"I'm writing this before I even receive the n64 and controllers and games.
Ordered over 2 weeks ago and absolutely no sign of the package. Figure that's what tracking numbers are for, but low and behold I get nothing but a customs ID number that is about as useless as it gets. Emailed them asking for any info and said the only time the status will change is when it's delivered.
And I've checked pretty much all shipping. Shouldn't take more than 6 days for it to come through. Possibly it's stuck at customs, but who knows.
But they didn't hesitate to process the payment so this entire company could be a scam and a half.
Go somewhere else

2017-05-05

Broken Games all Day

"Bought a game, ManHunt for PS2, from them and they said it was in good condition but a little "scratched". Came in the mail and it didn't even work. Now I have to go out of my way to pay to ship this out back to them to RISK getting another broken game because they don't bother checking if they work before they're sold."

2017-01-09

They don't care about you at all.

"I have used JJgames for almost 2 years and have spent many dollars on their products.. I've had 2 issues with them. One small with a N64 controller that I bought listed as "good" that had a dead joystick. I fixed it myself but the point is it wasn't "good" condition.
Second and most recently I bought a game that didn't work. Contacted them and using my past purchase history as leverage they finally agreed to send me a replacement copy. I got it and it works WORST than the original copy. I contacted them again twice since and they won't even reply to my e-mails this time.
They don't care enough about happy customers enough to test the games, and the don't care about you enough to even respond to e-mails..
I've recomended this company in the past but this issue has led me to NEVER buy from them again and I've actually contacted people I recommended them to with this story and told them I no longer recommend them.

UPDATE: After FINALLY getting an answer from support they said I can try returning the item, go to their site and try and start a return and SUPPRISE can't cause the order is too old. Garbage careless company. So because they sent me a broken replacement copy my original order is now too old for a return and I have two broken items..

Terrible terrible support and company, I've bought $100's of stuff from them over the years and they treat me with this lack of care.. Would give -1 star on 5 if I could.

2016-12-14

Just awful, avoid them

"I would give them zero stars if it was an option. Ordered an original NES, paid it in full and never heard back from them. After two weeks of waiting I tried contacting them and was never able to reach them. After an eternity they contacted me offering a refund, which was as painful as the original purchase.

I got my refund after exchanging many emails, but definitely would never buy from them again.

2016-12-10

forget a refund

"I purchased a game for xbox 360,when it arrived it was damaged
I asked for a return,sent it back and never received credit

2016-11-07

Decent prices, good selection.

"I've ordered from jjgames three separate times, each time I received everything I ordered in working condition. Shipping is a bit slow and prices aren't the lowest but it's nothing unreasonable by any means.
They have a great selection of games for every system but especially the retro consoles.

I don't understand all of the negative reviews but I'm sure for every dissatisfied costumer there are dozens who got exactly what they payed for. I suppose an angry costumer is many times more likely to write a bad review than a satisfied costumer is to write a positive one.

I highly recommend JJ Games for those who are into NES, SNES, N64, Sega etc.

2016-11-03

Rip off scammers

"Bought a couple games black screen on one and the other would not even start up followed the ridiculous policy out even more money even after testing the games in multiple systems never again will I purchase from these scam artists!"

2016-10-23

one out of two times something was delivered

"I had previously ordered a Super Nintendo, arrived on time in great condition. The second time I used JJ games I ordered a few games, the delivery never appeared and after I contacted the company, I was advised that they would not start the process for tracking lost parcels. Will not be using again, please be careful when dealing with them."

2016-10-11

rip off

"sent me game dont work at all. black screen. told me find my own way to pack, go print labels ect. to return. stuck with the loss. beware they dont test before ship"

2016-09-19

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS THEY ARE SCAMMERS

"i bought a console and the description said it came with 2 controllers and the game it arrived with 1 controller and no game i emailed them like 8 times no reply called them everyday no answer the only thing i got was the answering machine i contacted paypal then they replied asap lol they refuse to send me controller and now they want me to return the console and i HAVE TO PAY shipping **** these guys "

Share JJ Games's store rating

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!