Stores > JJ Games

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-06-08

JJ Games is ├╝ber awesome!

"Don't get the bad reviews?? Prices are best around, turnaround time amazing, and all 20 games I have purchased work fine. Scratches and scribbles on the covers but these were clearly detailed in the description. Look forward to more purchases."

2016-05-19

It is a scam, watch out!

"Some items were broken, I was asked to ship back the items at my cost. Items were not returned. "

This review was modified by sdvsdcvsdcsdc on May 19 2016 06:42:58 AM

2016-05-01

Don't Buy Games From Them

"I ordered 2games from them the date they were to arrive never showed up so I waited until a day after that date still no arrival in the mail then I emailed jjgames and they said they cancelled my order due to a high possibility of my identity being fake because i never answered a mystery email i never got and the weirder part is I checked before that email and it was still in the process of being delivered. So to me from this very experience I'd more recommend going to game stop or a pawn shop physically then ordering from this online gaming retailer its nothing more then a scam."

This review was modified by n1ck3 on May 01 2016 08:43:06 AM

2016-04-27

As my 1989 self would say, "JJ Games is Totally Legit!"

"After reading all the negative feedback regarding JJ Games, I was a little worried. However, I placed an order for a Nintendo NES and a number of Nintendo games through the JJ Games website on a Thursday. I received everything ordered, in the exact condition expected, within 10 business days. The prices comparable if not lower than anywhere else I looked. I am more than pleased with my JJ Games experience and will be ordering from them again."

This review was modified by marisajbeahm on April 27 2016 09:05:33 PM

2016-04-20

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM JJ GAMES!! I ordered a game from them and a month later I still have not received my purchase! They did not provide tracking and every time I have tried to contact them all they say is they have no way to track it so they cannot do anything about it. I finally just said I wanted a refund and now they will not respond back to me and I have not gotten my money back. I just want to warn anyone who is thinking about buying from them. It is not worth the hassle you will just be throwing your money away. "

This review was modified by alwally on April 20 2016 02:10:50 PM

2016-04-14

DO NOT TRUST

"I bought four games from them, one arrived a month late, one arrived with a broken box, the last one was just never sent to me. And for areason I don't understand, I won't get a refund. "

This review was modified by zdrek on April 14 2016 07:09:39 AM

2016-03-27

Best prices and great selection!

"I've been ordering games from jjgames for the past 2 years and everytime I know exactly what I'm getting. Their selection on the site is accurate and I like how you can select which type of game you want (great condition, scratched label, no box, sleeve only, etc.). They always have the lowest prices for retro games. The games always arrive a few days earlier than expected (and I'm in Canada!!). If they don't have an item in stock and you click to "notify me when stocked", they normally get the game in stock within a week. Fantastic site! "

This review was modified by Bethydean on March 29 2016 09:50:38 AM

2016-02-11

Live and Learn

"If I could give this company less than one star then I certainly would. First, I was less than impressed with the shipping time however it did fall into the time period that was stated therefore I honestly can't hold it against them. The issue which is a huge issue in my opinion was this: the game arrived cracked. It didn't even come in a case but instead a paper sleeve. My son put it in his system and low and behold it did not work. It would spin and occasionally the system would say it didn't recognize it. He was devastated. He spent his own money on the game and waited over a week for it. I sent an email to their customer service department the same day it arrived. I attached pics of the disc. I was sent an email that stated the company was sorry and I could return my order or any part of my order by using a link. It was obvious this was a copied and pasted response. I ordered one item therefore I could not return "part" of it unless I decided to return half of the disc which considering the sizeable crack I suppose it would've been possible. I checked out the link to find some instructions about breathing on the disc and cleaning it with a cloth. Yes, that would certainly fix said crack right up. I was instructed to print out the label and send it back. If they found the disc to be faulty then I would receive my money in 2-3 weeks. I plan on abiding by this absurd policy (I'll send it back in a PADDED envelope) however I did send another email with the a video of the severity of the crack. I received no response. I'm not surprised. I couldn't get an original response the first go round. I have several concerns. 1. I will send the game back and be told it was never received. No worries. I'll be sure to have a signature required. 2. I will not receive a refund. 3. They will have the nerve to say the game is not broken. That's okay. I have proof. 4. I will get only a partial refund. 5. (The biggest concern) These people will have the audacity to send this game to another child. Come on, the odds are a Spiderman game is for a child. At first I thought it was possibly damaged in shipping due to its lack of protection but upon further investigation I noticed the crack appears to have a film over it. Is it possible they tried to fix the crack? I can't say for sure however in the end, the game was a total waste of my child's money. My mother had it right when I was child. Kids should play outside more and video games less. Live and learn. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by JenniferRose on February 11 2016 04:59:10 PM

2016-01-14

Great company!!!!!

"I think tthis company is awesome!!!!! They have great prices and free shipping! My merchandise was in great shape and everything worked! I will order from them again."

This review was modified by amom32 on January 14 2016 05:50:54 AM

2016-01-02

"I haven't received this order or shipping confirmation for it to track it buts was told it was shipped and originally ordered this on 12/17/15 this is extremely frustrating dealing with your company please respond ASAP with some kind of explanation of what the new difficulty could be.

Order #671641

SHIPPING $0.00
TOTAL $0.00

This review was modified by Alston1000 on January 02 2016 10:46:07 AM

2015-12-16

"I bought Dragon age Origins ultimate edition and was advertised as ultimate edition only received disc 1..I got ripped off no DLC and there is no one to talk to on the phone no one returns your call. I sent the game back 3 weeks ago checked the tracking number,,they have it and never refunded my money"

This review was modified by zerd695 on January 18 2016 12:48:43 PM

2015-12-15

"I ordered a game disc as a gift. It arrived so scratched and damaged that it was totally unreadable. Tried two different Xboxes to be sure. I have had a constant hassle trying to get a replacement. The web site returns page is not working, but they refuse to issue a replacement unless I go through their web site return procedure, print out a return label and return the defective disc. I think the guy who runs it is running a scam. I am still fighting with him over this issue. If I ever get any satisfaction, I will update this, but I am not hopeful. I think he makes a lot of money by ripping people off. BEWARE of this seller. The free shipping is an enticement to buy, but next time I will buy through Amazon where I can be assured of satisfaction. "

This review was modified by sewcial on December 15 2015 03:54:05 AM

2015-09-29

"What a wonderful company. First I brought the Kinnect game, Adventures, for $2, free shipping! It game within days, in excellent condition. Then, I ordered an Xbox 360 with Kinnect for $140, with a $15 credit from my game order- how nice! It also game quickly, missing the power supply. I emailed, received an apology within less than 2 hours, and a notice that the power supply was on the way. Wow!"

This review was modified by LYRIC9812 on September 29 2015 10:29:53 PM

2015-09-11

"Ordered a 360 game and it cane deeply scratched. So scratched the xbox wontweven recognize it. Wonder why they sell things that they don't even check? Returning it and will update with return experience later."

This review was modified by stephaniegarcia on September 11 2015 03:28:19 PM

2015-08-25

"Make sure to play your games fast. They sent me a defective disc and I did not start playing the game for about 6 weeks. Now they say it's too late. I never asked for a refund, just a working disc and their replied was to order and pay for another disc."

This review was modified by mjdurand150 on August 25 2015 01:41:41 PM

Share JJ Games's store rating

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!