• JJ Games

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

"I ordered burnout and burnout revenge. Burnout was broken and they asked for a picture of it. I sent one and they sent out another copy of burnout revenge which my copy was just fine. When I told them they sent an email with a mailing label. I don't have a printer so they told me that I would have to go to the library and print a copy. They refused to send me a label my mail. Said it would cost them money. It cost me money to go to the library to print the darn label. It was their mistake and I thought they should be the one that paid for the mistake. I am trying to inform the BBB about this. It sounds like they need to be put out of business."

modified review This review was modified by day_palmer on February 25 2015 01:00:50 PM

"I bought Illbleed from them, a game for dreamcast. FAST shipping and the item was in perfect condition. An amazing experience and I bought another game because of it. Thank you jjgames! Ignore the negative feedback, jjgames is great!"

modified review This review was modified by Salvat0rej on February 20 2015 05:46:42 AM

"They agreed to buy our 10 year old family XBox for $90 along with some games and a couple of controllers.

Then they turned around and said the XBox was "not as described", had PayPal give them a refund at my expense, then they sent me an XBox with a different serial number than the one I sent to them.

They are a bunch of scam artists.

modified review This review was modified by BG1982 on January 31 2015 09:03:48 PM

"Ordered a PS1 game, recieved it in a normal cd envelope instead of game case. Game was in two pieces. Customer service was helpful (probably due to so many problems they have), sent me a new copy. Recieved it a few days later in the actual game case, and the disc is unreadable. I would strongly suggest never ordering from this website. Waste of time and money. "

modified review This review was modified by Zsr1001 on January 24 2015 04:59:40 PM

"I Ordered a super nintendo from them. they have two choices Faded for 94 dollars or good condition for 102 dollars. i chose a good condition one. shipping was extremely slow,(might not be their fault as it was around christmas time) but when i received the super nintendo the UPS box was in perfect condition, but there was a huge cracked hole in the side of the super nintendo, and the whole bottom was faded. Also the picture they offer shows RCA style hook ups but when i got it, it was a coaxial cable hook up. needless to say I'm not happy. I have put in a return order, and unless they can rectify this quickly I won't be buying from there again, and won't recommend them on good conscience to anyone."

"I've ordered a bunch of times from JJgames, I have had SOME occasional problems with disc games but I own a disc repair kit so that's not a serious issue, but the majority of cartridge games I get from them are not functional, even when cleaned. When contacting them about lost or damaged orders they are generally pretty good if it's a CD game, for cartridge games they generally don't do much if anything for you. I can kind of understand as no one is making these old NES / Genesis games anymore and it'd be pretty hard to put a warranty on them but it still sucks paying for something that doesn't work. However usually the price is cheap enough (always free shipping to the US) that it can be shrugged off. I just don't recommend buying cart games from them for the most part, less you're willing to take the risk of DOA."

modified review This review was modified by folf on December 18 2014 01:25:39 PM

"I had nothing but positive experience with buying games from this site. Their international delivery is fast and they usually ship the game the same or the next day. Only once I received a defective disc but I could return it without problems and they sent me another copy (refund was also possible). Prices are very cheap especially if you are a consumer living in EU!!

I fully recommend this site!

modified review This review was modified by 123kiki on November 22 2014 06:53:03 AM

"Currently i will NEVER order from this company again."

"one of the best sites ever games are way cheaper then ebay and give free world wide shipping :) shipping is really fast and they games are just as they have said in the description "

"DO NOT BUY FROM JJ GAMES, I ordered a game on September 14th and in the first week of October I received the wrong game. I called and sent it back and they assured me I would receive the game promptly. It cost me $16 to ship the the game back and all they would refund me was $8. It is now November 11th and I still haven't received the game. After trying to call jjgames for 2 weeks I finally got through and they told me the order was cancelled and they're out of stock. I asked why the would cancel a order I paid over $80 for and not notify me or offer me a refund. They said they don't know why it was canceled and they'll send it right away. It seems like if I had not called they would've had no problem to keep my money. Beware of this company. They are extremely unprofessional."

modified review This review was modified by Golfwang45 on November 11 2014 05:11:38 PM

"Bought a super Nintendo system from them..had it not even 1 day and broke..returned it when I had money to ship back(since I could not print return label)..they kept a restock fee and told me I returned a working system..not sure how they figured that out since a piece broke off the back and wouldn't let us view game on tv..taped broken piece on machine...I will never again buy from them..they do not stand behind what they sale"

modified review This review was modified by dkpur on November 07 2014 10:52:29 AM

"I just received my Sega Genesis 2 console from
JJgames. The price was fair and they even gave me
an extra controller along with the av cord, and power
cord. Their employees should have cleaned the
console and the controllers. Both of the controllers
were filthy. One of the controllers had dried blood
on the underside and the other one had tiny pebbles
inside it. The console itself was not as dirty, had to
spend time cleaning both controllers and console.
Thankfully, the console does work. I would order
from JJgames in the future.

modified review This review was modified by vmans on October 28 2014 11:01:56 AM

"JJ games are very low priced and in amazing condition. All orders come quick and are safely packaged. I defiantly recommend them to all gamers world wide. My second order. The games were a little dirty and my Retro NES could not read them, but a quick wipe with a q-tip dipped in water fixed my problem easily."

modified review This review was modified by BigggLo on August 04 2013 05:11:33 PM

"We were so happy to find what we were looking for! It was very easy and convenient!"

modified review This review was modified by Andrea2 on August 03 2013 11:38:55 AM

"Love dealing with them. Their prices are great and I was able to purchase a PS2 from them at an affordable cost. "

modified review This review was modified by SmattAlex on August 02 2013 03:33:57 AM

Share JJ Games's store rating

JJ Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JJ Games is not a merchant member
JJ Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!