Stores > JD Colombian Fashion

• Address: 217-68th Guttenberg, NJ 07093
    • Contact: sales@jdcolfashion.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-398-5805
    • Business Hours: 24/7 online store

Voice your opinion! Review JD Colombian Fashion by clicking a star below.
2017-03-09

The thumbnail here isnt even of the site!

"The site looks nothing like the picture on resellerratings so i knew something was up with the bad reviews, i checked them out and bought a pair of jeans for my wife. Got 10% off as a new customer which was nice, but even better was the shipping it was free and it got to me in 3 days, not only that but my wife loved the jeans. "

This review was modified by Billytheking64 on March 09 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-03-09

Great customer support, got my order super fast

"I was hesitant because of the reviews but I gave it a try, not sure who gave them a bad review this company is awesome i started off with 1 pair of jeans to give them a try and i am addicted. Their customer support took care of me when i had no idea what size to order. Got the jeans in 2 days and they are absolutely beautiful, my husband was the one that told me to buy more, very happy with this company."

This review was modified by Miriambunny77 on March 09 2017 01:31:30 PM

2017-03-01

best place to purchase my jeans

"I can't believe what I am reading, I have been a customer at jdcolfashion and I have never had an issue, I usually get the free shipping and takes 8-10 days to get my jeans but I'm ok with that, they never stole anyones money. when I had to send items for exchange they always give me what I paid for the jeans minus the shipping cost, I love their jeans and will continue shopping now they have more lovely styles!!!! "

This review was modified by ktp123 on March 09 2017 01:30:43 PM

2014-03-12

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!
They will rip you off and keep your money and you will not receive you order.
Tried contacting them about 10 times through email, live chat and phone call, they will ignore you as soon as there is a problem. Worst customer service I have ever seen, and I order online all the time.
Got an email back saying they can help me, as soon as I give my order number they start ignoring me again. Horrifying. I would never recommend anyone to buy from these scammers.
It might be $10-$15 cheaper than another site but whats the point if you dont even end up receiving your item at all. Buy from a reputable site, I regret purchasing anything from JDCOLFASHION.COM!

This review was modified by Hdjdjdks on March 12 2014 01:52:00 PM

2013-06-07

"Shipping for me was a bit annoying but i got my pants today and they were the correct ones and i LOVE them. They are very comfortable. I suggest joining their facebook page because its easier to talk to them there. "

This review was modified by Iamasucker on March 09 2017 01:31:42 PM

2013-05-03

"This is one of the most unprofessional stores I have ever shopped with online.
My order was shipped to me in a timely manner, but the item was wrong, not at all what was pictured, what I ordered. I paid shipping (AGAIN) to send them back. Days later I received an email that I had a store credit…less the original shipping fee! So in order to exchange (no returns allowed), you are expected to pay shipping to receive the item, shipping to return the item, and shipping AGAIN for the correct item! To make matters worse, I emailed the store 3 days ago, regarding this matter, and NO ONE has responded.

2013-02-26

"Fast shipping love these jeans i feel like a new woman!"

This review was modified by Sarah_Tiago on March 09 2017 01:31:10 PM

2012-12-26

"Just like the other reviews. They stole my money. Promised items would be here for Christmas after paying for expedited service and just lied. Can't get in touch or a response. And there is no phone number."

2012-07-02

"Dont buy anything from them if u dont ever want to see the item ur purchased or ur hard earned money!! I tried to contact them via email and phone but never responded beside their automated system. Too bad for them they lost a customer and Im sure Im not the first one..."

Share JD Colombian Fashion's store rating

JD Colombian Fashion is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JD Colombian Fashion is not a merchant member
JD Colombian Fashion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!