• Address: 217-68th Guttenberg, NJ 07093
    • Contact: sales@jdcolfashion.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-398-5805
    • Business Hours: 24/7 online store

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!
They will rip you off and keep your money and you will not receive you order.
Tried contacting them about 10 times through email, live chat and phone call, they will ignore you as soon as there is a problem. Worst customer service I have ever seen, and I order online all the time.
Got an email back saying they can help me, as soon as I give my order number they start ignoring me again. Horrifying. I would never recommend anyone to buy from these scammers.
It might be $10-$15 cheaper than another site but whats the point if you dont even end up receiving your item at all. Buy from a reputable site, I regret purchasing anything from JDCOLFASHION.COM!

modified review This review was modified by Hdjdjdks on March 12 2014 01:52:00 PM

"Shipping for me was a bit annoying but i got my pants today and they were the correct ones and i LOVE them. They are very comfortable. I suggest joining their facebook page because its easier to talk to them there. "

modified review This review was modified by Iamasucker on June 20 2013 11:23:21 AM

"This is one of the most unprofessional stores I have ever shopped with online.
My order was shipped to me in a timely manner, but the item was wrong, not at all what was pictured, what I ordered. I paid shipping (AGAIN) to send them back. Days later I received an email that I had a store credit…less the original shipping fee! So in order to exchange (no returns allowed), you are expected to pay shipping to receive the item, shipping to return the item, and shipping AGAIN for the correct item! To make matters worse, I emailed the store 3 days ago, regarding this matter, and NO ONE has responded.

"Fast shipping love these jeans i feel like a new woman!"

JDColFashion, JD Colombian Fashion rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!
We are glad that you were satisfied with your order.
Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive coupons and offers every week!
www.jdcolfahion.com”

"Just like the other reviews. They stole my money. Promised items would be here for Christmas after paying for expedited service and just lied. Can't get in touch or a response. And there is no phone number."

JDColFashion, JD Colombian Fashion rep has responded

“Your order number #1427 shows that your order was delivered and we contacted you through email letting you know about this issue. Also we sent you a free jean for free plus free shipping and you accepted our offer as a way to apologize for our lateness. Our phone number is located in your PayPal transaction.

Tracking number:9101969000940493455622
Shipping company: USPS”

"Dont buy anything from them if u dont ever want to see the item ur purchased or ur hard earned money!! I tried to contact them via email and phone but never responded beside their automated system. Too bad for them they lost a customer and Im sure Im not the first one..."

JDColFashion, JD Colombian Fashion rep has responded

“Your Order number #1142 shows that it was delivered on 7/09/2012.
You shipped your order back as an exchange and we did sent you all the information to you by email along with the return address and RMA# for your exchange. Once we received your new order we shipped your merchandise along with a tracking number.

After you received your order you never sent us an email so we though you were satisfied with your order.

The tracking number for your is:
9101969000940363690009

Shipping company: USPS

Please send us an email first and we will be glad to help you.
Thanks.
www.jdcolfashion.com”

JD Colombian Fashion is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JD Colombian Fashion is a merchant member
JD Colombian Fashion participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.