• Rating 5.00/10 6 reviews

JD Colombian Fashion is not a merchant member
    JD Colombian Fashion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • JD Colombian Fashion contact information

• Address: 217-68th Guttenberg, NJ 07093
    • Contact: sales@jdcolfashion.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-398-5805
    • Business Hours: 24/7 online store

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I own an online store and I have been purchasing from www.colombianjeanslevantacola.com and http://jdcolfashion.com/ for sometime now. I have been very patient and I just can't accept the way that these people conduct business any longer. I had placed an order #58 on 02/07/2014 and after two weeks of trying to contact these people I finally got a call back from a person named Gary. Gary advised me that some of the items were not available and that is why it was not shipped. This is after charging me $35 additional for express shipping (1-2 DAYS). I told him to just forget it and credit my account back since this company does not refund your money no matter what the issue is. After speaking to this person they still shipped 3 of the 6 items that I order, of which they said that I received 4 items. I have no idea how a company would ship out items when the customer advises to just issue the credit back to the account. Well, needless to say that I had to contact them several times before I was able to get a credit code that didn't work when I tried it or tested it. They finally fixed it and placed the final order since I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. On 03/31/2014 I placed order #70 for 6 pair of jeans which today is 4/8/12 and have not received the order, but received an email with a shipping confirmation of only 4 items out of the 6, and this is after charging me another shipping charge of $35 which I can't get reimburse for. I DO NOT CONDUCT MY BUSINESS IN THIS MANNER AND I AM LOOKING FOR A REFUND OF $92.90(SHIPPING AND THE TWO PAIR OF JEANS THAT WERE NOT SHIPPED TO BE CREDITED BACK INTO MY CREDIT CARD OR MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SUPPORT@QUEDOICH.COM. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM."

modified review This review was modified by quedoich on April 08 2014 05:57:39 PM

"Shipping for me was a bit annoying but i got my pants today and they were the correct ones and i LOVE them. They are very comfortable. I suggest joining their facebook page because its easier to talk to them there. "

modified review This review was modified by Iamasucker on June 20 2013 11:23:21 AM

"Thanks for the jeans, Patricia was very very helpful she knew exactly what size I was by just giving her my waist and hip measurements. I get looks everytime I go out in these jeans I love it!"

"Fast shipping love these jeans i feel like a new woman!"

"Just like the other reviews. They stole my money. Promised items would be here for Christmas after paying for expedited service and just lied. Can't get in touch or a response. And there is no phone number."

"Dont buy anything from them if u dont ever want to see the item ur purchased or ur hard earned money!! I tried to contact them via email and phone but never responded beside their automated system. Too bad for them they lost a customer and Im sure Im not the first one..."