Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.80/10 300 reviews

Itzy Ritzy is a merchant member
    Itzy Ritzy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Itzy Ritzy contact information

"I like the bags and they are so cute. thanks Millie"

"This company went on national television and then could not handle the volume of orders. the service to charge purchases was not working right after airing. When we were able to order. And a credit card would go through. Most of the products were on back order, I have yet to receive my order 3 weeks later So. I have no idea about the quality of the product but if it is anything like the service this company should not be in business."

"I got what ordered timely and was just as I expected. Would order again. "

"I purchased a medium wetness happens bag and use it all the time! Then I purchased 2 small snack happens bags and a large wetness happens bag and love them too! They are excellent quality! The website is easy to order from. I would definitely recommend these products to others and would definitely order more as I need them!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Due to the high demand of the product, my order is on back order. I have not received the order yet, so I can not provide feedback at this time. Thx"

"After one of my items was back ordered I called to speak to customer service. The best service I have ever received from an on-line retailer. I will always check out their site first for gift options before looking at other on-line retailers."

"My order was paced on 3/13/14. Charged to my credit card on 3/13/14.
and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AS OF 4/3/14 What next.

Customer-Service, Itzy Ritzy rep has responded

“We are very sorry - we unexpectedly ran out of Cupcake Party and we will have your entire order shipped out next week. Thank you for your patience.”

Rating 6/103/5

"I have not received any of my order yet. I was told that 2 items were on backorder. There has been no communication about the other 2 items."

Customer-Service, Itzy Ritzy rep has responded

“Dear Customer - The Perfect Princess and Cupcake Party bags were on backorder and should be shipping to you on 4-11-14. We are very sorry for the delay.”

"Bought them for my daughters and they love them. They said to cute to put food in them. Will use for other things"

"I was happy with my purchased and it came in a timely manner."

"To this date, I still have not received any of my items, purchased on 3/13. When purchased, backordered items said they would be in stock 3/24 or 3/31. I contacted a rep via email on 3/24 to find out the status. Their response was that since I purchased under a promotion, I have to wait for all items to be in stock before anything is shipped. Then a day or two later, I received notification that the back order dates have been pushed back even further to 4/11. I didn't mind waiting for the first notification of a back order. But the second one? This is ridiculous to have to wait this long for items! Some of my items were FINAL sale because they were on clearance, so even if I wanted to return the items, if I ever get them, I can't even return them! I had planned to use the items for our first trip with our newborn, so now I need to find something else and hope no one steals the box from my doorstep (when and if they get delivered)."

"Simple to order.
Quick to receive.
Happy with product.

"Great product, quick shipping, very satisfied!"

"Everything went as smoothly as I expected from the placement of the order to the delivery. "

"Haven't received product as of yet and was over charged even tho I asked for my order to be cancelled."

Customer-Service, Itzy Ritzy rep has responded

“Dear Customer - We are very sorry for any confusion. We still have a valid order for you in our system and the ship date for your items is scheduled for 4-11 (Due to the backorder on the Little Miss Zig Zag bag). Please let us know if you would like the order cancelled. Thank you!”