• ItsWorthMore.co ItsWorthMore.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2015-07-28

"Worked Great, Delivered as Promised"

2015-07-27

"From start to finish, the experience was excellent. The process was easy and the service was pretty prompt, even with an intervening holiday. The value also could not be beat. No one else came close to the price paid."

2015-07-27

"Very quick and easy. Thanks!"

2015-07-25

"If you are accurate as to the condition of your phone the rating given for payment will be exactly as you expect."

2015-07-24

"Quick service, and rasonable price. Very happy"

2015-07-23

"I'm very pleased with all transactions! Thank you!!!"

2015-07-23

"I didn't really know what to expect going in, but having sold a few iPhones on eBay I was ready to give it a chance. Every time I've tried to sell on eBay, I'm faced with a non-paying bidder, or scammers just trying to get the S/N to clone a stolen phone.

The offers from ItsWorthMore were very competitive for a outright cash offer, so I shipped them in (they cover shipping!). After a couple days, the phones were graded with no deductions and an eCheck was promptly received.

ItsWorthMore exceeded my expectations, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them vs. the eBay / Craigslist run around game."

2015-07-22

"I could not be more thrilled with my experiences with ItsWorthMore.com! I had seen ItsWorthMore.com on Shark Tank and was intrigued by the business plan and the guarantee to give you more for your used device. When I suddenly found that I had not one, but two devices that I no longer needed, I immediately thought of ItsWorthMore.com. The process was super simple and they delivered on everything as promised...I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to sell the devices they no longer use, or are broken, for the best price possible!"

2015-07-22

"Got online punched in what I had to sell got the quote sent it in took about a week and they sent me the funds. Best thing about it was that I called prior and spoke with a real person which is a big deal to me I give them five stars thank you"

2015-07-22

"Good Service and fast. Gave good price"

2015-07-22

"This was so easy, any one can do it.

Very satisfied, would recommend it !!!"

2015-07-21

"Checked out a few sites and itsworthmore.com had the best prices. Printed the label and sent it out. Getting payment by Chase quickpay was awesome too because I use it all the time. Quickpay is fast and easy, this whole thing was easy, and the extra $245 bought some much needed stuff for my new baby."

2015-07-21

"Payed promptly as promised"

2015-07-21

"I've sold my last generation devices to other companies online and ItsWorthMore by far pays the highest amount. I was skeptical at first (when it's too good to be true) but it was true! I ACCURATELY assessed my iphone 5s, erased all info, updated the iOS before sending and followed carefully the instructions on how to package for shipment. They responded when receiving my phone saying they would test it. I got the entire amount quoted and a check I could instantly print out. I'd highly recommend you use them. They are professional and pay top dollar. "

2015-07-21

"Excellent experience,quick payment. I would highly recommend it's worth more."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.