Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-20

Title states the truth!

"First time using an online service such as this, and was pleased. I was given a quote, which I was content with, and very fast service, courteous staff,( I forgot to remove device from icloud , my fault ) no hassle transaction. I had my check within a couple days of when they processed my order quote! I give 5 star service!"

This review was modified by jumpinmack on June 20 2016 04:17:00 PM

2016-06-15

Quick and Fast Service!

"Simple trade in process & quick turn around time for payment !"

2016-06-07

Speedy processing and payment

"Received a check for my device within 5 business days. Probably not the norm, but greatly appreciated. "

2016-06-07

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION

"Quick, easy and painless transaction!"

As promised

"I was skeptical because the offer was indeed higher than others. Enough that I gave it a shot. Sent in my phone, got email confirmations of receipt and value, and that check was on the way. Then got a check for the amount estimated. Sending in another device now. "

Painless!

"easy transaction process. got paid the exact amount of the online estimate."

Done

"It was quick, got paid fast. Done. "

2016-06-04

Skeptical

"My first experience was perfect. The service was fast prompt and I was given exactly what was offered. The second experience was again fast, but they said they found scratches on the phone, and reduced the offer. The phone was only a month old. I inspected it well before shipping it. I would have noticed scratches on the screen. I had no choice but to take their word, or have it shipped back. I took the reduced offer, but still skeptical. "

Sold iPhone

"Awesome customer service, there was a problem with selling phone still connected to account and they helped me correct the situation, Better then Gazell. "

2016-06-03

Best company to sell to!

"Great company, safe , reliable and highest offer given online!"

Yay!

"Itsworthmore was super easy to work with and I got the exact amount I was expecting. They also were really good about emailing me updates. I would definitely use their service again. "

2016-06-02

As good as it gets

"I was shocked at how little the online buyers would give for an iPhone. Although I expected more, itsworthmore.com offered me the most of any other online buyer store."

Awesome phone service

"Its Worth More.com was absolutely on point. They did exactly what the promised. The only thing I didn't like is the processing fee that was subtracted from my balance. Other than that, the service was excellent."

Awesome experience!

"Awesome experience! Quick and easy. My old phone, sitting in a drawer for over a year, was worth much more than I ever anticipated! Thank you!"

Cash & Less Clutter

"I had two iPhones in the office closet serving no purpose, so I sold them to ItsWorthMore.com.The offer was the highest I could find, the shipping and receipt of payment was quick and painless. Great experience."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.