ItsWorthMore.com Reviews - itsworthmore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.36/10 258 reviews

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"I thought a $10 downgrade for a small smudge on one of the buttons was a little steep. The check did come quickly."

"I shopped around and found that my cell phone was worth more at ItsWorthMore.com!
I just followed a few easy steps and received my money in just one week!

Thanks, Lisa

"Very easy experience - and i was paid quickly."

"ItsWorthMore was fast, professional and actually gave me more than my original quoted price. This was a very easy process and a great way to get rid of stuff you don't need anymore. Payment was quick through Paypal and I knew every step of the process thanks to emails. I will definitely use ItWorthMore again in the future."

Rating 4/102/5

"They made a false claim and lowered the offer."

"My phones were reported blacklisted so i lost both phones and didnt even get a chance to take them back. What proof so i have the phones were sent to the carrier or if the company just lied to me "

"I'm usually skeptical of things like this, but It'sWorthMore turned out to be just what it claims to be--an easy way to turn old electronics into cash!"

"They paid me what they were suppose to and there were no issues. "

"great service and got my money back in a reasonable time."

"I was a Gazelle customer for 3 years, but your offer for my Ipad Air topped gazelle's offer by 40 dollars. I typically sell between 5 to 6 electronic devices per year to Gazelle, but I will be doing business with Itsworthmore from now on. Service was as professional and quick as I have come to expect. Thanks again for an alternative site to sell my devices."

"transaction was very quick to complete from start to finish and to get end result was unbelievably fast. Love this business and will definitely recommend."

"Quick. Easy. Great. Exceeded my skeptical expectations. "

"Great to deal with. They give you a postage paid, Fedex, printable, trackable label. They sent a confirmation email when they received our item and another to tell us the check was on its way. Will send more items their way!"

"Awesome! Thanks for being so quick and all the communication!

"Very professional , fast service and payment.Top notch company, will use again in the future!!!"