Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"They find the pickiest reasons to reject paying the price they quoted. Then, they charge outrageously if you don't want that rate and need it shipped back.

Horrible service. Use any other than them.

"The offer for my phone was $91.00, but only $88.06 was deposited into my account. "

"Very fast. Shipping kit took a little long but it's was a great experience "

"Great to work with - will refer many times over!"

"My experience was very good. I only had a challenge when making my estimate. I did the estimate based on "unlocking" my phone. I did not realize until after the process, that unlocking the phone only applied to AT&T phones. It would not have changed my decision to sell to ItWorthMore.com, but my expectations were higher than what they should have been. I would suggest that the fact that "Unlocked" only applies to AT&T phones be shown clearly without having to click on the link. Of course, you may not have that many novices like me who sell their phones. Thanks for the opportunity to voice my opinion and give a suggestion."

"Easy, smooth transaction. I received a fair quote for my phone, printed out the prepaid label they supplied and handed it off to my UPS man when he made a delivery to me. Four days later I received verification that it was approved and 2 days after that, the check arrived for the full amount that was quoted. No fuss, no muss. Out of 4 sites I checked, they offered best price as well. I would certainly use them again if the need arises."

"I had been using Gazelle for all my prior iPhone trade-ins. However, recently I encountered a discrepancy between my iPhone 5 assessment and theirs. So, after doing more research on other companies taking in iPhone trade-ins, I came across this company. As I did not find many reviews on this company, I was a little hesitant at first. But I decided to take a chance anyway. Boy am I glad I did. I was able to get a much higher offer from ItsWorthMore.com. This will be my first go to site on future trade-ins!"

"They make it fast and easy."

"I think my iphone was in VERY good shape. I even went out and put a brand new back on it just to send it in. I "know" it all worked and was in the condition I told you. I got an extremely low counter offer (which in the back of my head, I saw coming) so I requested it back. I will let it set in a drawer or donate it to the needy."

"This was very easy and a great experience. They did exactly what they said they would do..

"The price was fair, and the deposit was made in an expeditious manner."

"Overall, my experience with ItsWorthMore.com was satisfactory. They lived up to my expectations but did not exceed them to the point that I want to recommend the site/service to my friends.
The site's description of what constitutes an item's condition as "New" versus "Excellent" versus "Very Good", etc. was as vague as I expected and then some, to allow them to reduce the value of the item by at least one or two levels, thus enhancing their own profit when they resell the item. Almost all websites with a similar service do the same, but this site "pushed the envelope" to the point that the initial offer I received was completely misleading. A few simple changes to their stated item condition descriptions would greatly enhance the site's reputation and level of trust with their customers.

"The transaction was promptly handled and I was kept informed of the process progress along the way. Also the initial quoted price was what I was paid."

"Something went wrong with my computer so I accidentally placed three offers. While, I called the support, and that man was being really nice and understadable. I also received the payment pretty fast after I shipped my phone. Great experiences. "

"Very quick turnaround! Highly recommend this company!"

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.