Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-05-23

EXCELLENT COMPANY!

"I was very skeptical about sending my iPad to a company that gave me a more than reasonable quote for it.....the whole process seemed almost to easy..........AND IT IS!! Upon receiving my iPad
they sent me a check within 2 days for the exact amount of the original quote......which by the way was more than it's well known competitor! No gimmicks. No fine print. Highly recommend.

2016-04-30

You won't be sorry!

"I don't usually write reviews, but this time it was a MUST! My experience with ItsWorthMore was professional, prompt, and very customer oriented. I found them on-line, got a quote for my iPhone 6, and after doing a little research of my own, I decided to give them a try. In less than two weeks, the check was in my hands! It was so easy to get a quote, obtain a shipping label, and receive confirmation and emails from them. I would highly recommend this business to anyone and would most definitely use them again!"

2016-04-09

Great service

"No tricks. No changes after the phone was sent. This is the best service of its kind."

2016-04-08

Very Quick!

"The entire process was smooth & fast. I received the exact amount I was quoted. The entire process went exactly as described. The quote was more than any other site. "

2016-04-07

It's worth more!

"I am very happy to share my experience with you that, My device worth more than others offered. Itswortgmore paid $125 more than what others offered to me."

Quick & Easy

"Got exactly what they promised for a flawless iPad and they have great turn around."

2016-04-06

Easy money in my pocket!

"I told them exactly what my phone was and the condition it was in (like new quality, no scratches 32 gb, iPhone 5s) . Of all the online options they offered the most for my phone and gave me exactly what they estimated. I printed the mailing slip they offered, sent my phone off, had an email approving the estimated worth, and got a check in the mail a few days later. They emailed and kept me updated as to the process and where I was in it the whole time. Way easier and more money than I thought I'd get. "

Best Reseller I've Used!

"I have been reselling my phones and assorted other electronic devices for years through websites such as this and It's Worth More offered up more money and better service than others. It was super easy to answer the questions for a quote and I had a check in my hands in less than a week. Great customer service and excellent communication. "

The worst sale ever

"This company will receive your device and will make statement that it doesn't work and change quote to the absolute minimum!! I do not suggest to work with them. Look elsewhere "

Great 1st Experience

"It was a wonderful experience. Both quick and hassle free. I would recommend this company to anyone."

A Breeze

"Everything went so smoothly and quickly. Within less than a week of shipping the phone out I had a check. Who could ask for anything more?"

Fast & fair

"Great service, fair price, fast free shipping. "

2016-04-04

"After a lousy experience dealing with amazon trade-in this was so easy to deal with and awesome service! I will recommend to all my friends! "

Great experience

"They were great to do business with and gave me the best price for my commodity compared to any other vendors. I highly recommend them!! "

2016-04-03

"My experience with Its Worth More was great. I received what was quoted & you receive email follow up on the entire process. I would definitely recommend them & I will use them in the future."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.