Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I was really thrilled when Itsworthmore.com offered me a much better price than some of the other places I requested quotes from. I keep my things in pristine condition so items are usually as I describe them. The process was very straight forward, I received my quote, sent it to them using the FedEx label they provided, and within a short period of time upon receipt, they sent me my PayPal funds. Normally I don't ask to write a review, but good quality service deserves a positive review. So I asked them where I could post a review. I was also impressed with the quick turnaround when I messaged them with questions or requests. "

"The offers are 25 to 50% better than other quotes. Great service with no hassles. I dropped my old phone off at FedEx... and picked up a check in my mailbox within 10 days!"

"It's been a week since I got an email confirming they received my phone but I have STILL not heard from them about what they will pay or when I will receive a check. This is very disappointing (reason for low rating) as all the hype about how great they are isn't the case for me. Why send out a satisfaction survey before the deal is settled? Tells me right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing. I used a different vendor last time around, right now thinking I will not use ItsWorthMore again ... not for $3-4 difference. As it is $45 for a IPhone "allegedly" worth $699 new two years ago just doesn't add up anyway, kinda getting screwed from both ends."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

itsworthmore, ItsWorthMore.com rep has responded

“Hello,

I looked into your offer and it looks like your email server / inbox is rejecting our emails. We sent you an email the day after we received your phone requesting that you unlink the device from your Apple ID so the phone can be used by another user. I have copied the contents of that email below that provides you with the instructions on how to unlink your Apple ID from the phone.

"Thanks for sending in your iOS7 device. We are currently in the middle of evaluating your device and have run into a problem having to do with your iCloud account still being linked to your device.. Unfortunately, because of this, we cannot reset your phone without you first unlinking your iCloud account.

Following the steps below will allow you to easily remove your account from your device and allow us to further process your offer.

- Sign in to your iCloud account at www.icloud.com/find.
- Select the device from your Find My iPhone device list by clicking All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Erase the device by clicking the Erase button. This will erase all content and settings from the device. When prompted, do not enter a phone number or message. Click Next until the device is erased.
- When the erase is complete, click "Remove from Account" to remove the device from the account.
- Email us to let us know that the above steps have been completed.

If you have any security concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail us and/or check the Apple website : http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4515"

Sincerely,

ItsWorthMore.com Support Team”

"They were very easy to deal with, they did what they claimed. I received my check 2 days after I accepted the offer, I deposited it today . I expect it to clear I would sell to them again. "

"Awesome experience. Love the chase quick pay options. "

"Be sure your phone is unlocked before sending for sale!"

"Very pleased easy transaction. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to sell a phone. Would definitely use this company again."

"Agreed on price and they sent pmt immediately. It worked like I hoped it would"

"They did everything they said they would in a timely manner. No hassle. I got the full quoted price, which was more than quoted by the competition. Thanks!"

"Super fast and easy. I think my whole transaction took less than 2 weeks, from the day I received my offer until the day I had my check in hand. I will come back again FOR SURE!!!!"

"quick and easy. Better than others I have tried.
Good Job

"They stood by what they promised even though my product didn't meet their specifications. They were very prompt too! Great experience. I will use them again and promote their company!"

"Fast service and they paid what my phone was worth. The sent the check out fast.
Good communications

"Process was easy and fast. Received a check in about 3 days, I will definitely use again and recommend."

"itsworthmore.com is the best place to sell your apple products got them my laptop and they got me my payment in a very short amount of time ,i will look forward to selling to them in the future. :) "

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.