Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-16

Great service!

"Easy to use and everything went as advertised. Got fair price for iPad mini?"

2016-08-11

Crooks

"I wished to sell my iPhone 5 16GB. It is fully functional with a like new display. The only reason I classified the condition as Good instead of Flawless was a tiny scratch where the cable plugs in.

The offer was for $60.00 so I sent the phone in to them.

There response after inspecting the phone was "... when light pressure is applied to the screen for testing there was found to be discoloration of the LCD"

Well what due they mean by "light pressure". All LCD displays will discolor when enough pressure is applied.

The offered $60.00 was adjusted down to $20.00

I declined the offer and asked for the phone to be returned. I will give the phone to charity.

Dennis

This review was modified by dennis48755 on August 11 2016 05:18:31 PM

2016-08-11

Awesome Service!

"ItsWorthMore did everything they said they'd do. Very pleased with my reselling experience."

2016-08-10

"It was my first time using ItsWorthMore...and it was an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend this site and will use again myself."

2016-08-08

Great Site for trading in your old phone!

"These people are for real, it is not a scam. My iPhone was in great shape but I was worried they would give me less than the website estimate. They gave me the full price, and even reminded me to send in the phone. I totally recommend It's worth more!"

2016-08-07

Saved time - made money

"Thank you so much. This was a super fast turn around, I got a fair price for my phone and I was happy not to have to try to sell it myself. I was surprised how fast the check arrived in the mail."

2016-08-07

"Fast, easy and spot on with estimate!"

Quick!

"Received payment in 10 days. That's counting my shipping item. Great will use them again.."

Easy

"Transaction was smooth and easy to understand."

As Promised

"Just like they said send it in, they check it out, get paid. Which everything went this smooth and I had more to sell"

They keep their word!!!

"I had the privilege of using "it's worth more" and I'm glad I did. I got $275.00 for my iPhone 6 (excellent condition) within 7 days. Money went directly to my paypal account.
They let me know in advance that they would inspect to phone first in order to make sure it was in the proposer condition as I had specified. They emailed me a UPS label and told me how to package the phone. I sent it out and 3 days later I received an email saying, "we accepted the condition of your phone and the $275.00 will be deposited into your account within the next week. The next day I received another email stating that they had sent the funds to my paypal and the next morning I had the money in my account.
I highly recommend using them.
Word for the wise...... Be honest about the condition of your phone, if not, your just wasting your time and theirs. They will send you an email stating "your phone is NOT in the condition you specified and will be sent back to you.
Be honest, they are.

As advertised.

"Process was smooth and got money quick. "

No problems at all

"Fast payment and no questions.

Way to Work...

"...with me, IWM. Alex was great and very customer service focused. There was a little hiccup with my S7 sale to IWM, but I was easily accommodated and approved for full price on the S7 selling. Just a couple of emails after getting the run around from my cell provider and all was good with IWM. Check arrived shortly after approval. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks!"

Awesome site!

"I was going through buyer's remorse with the newest iPhone model and was so lucky to find Itsworthmore! Awesome pricing and fair trade! It was great to experience."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.