Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review ItsWorthMore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-17

Worth My While

"I haven't ever used this type of seller before for electronics, but I loved my experience with this company. Everything from the shipping process to the payment process was smooth. And the neat part was they send out reminder emails about expiring offers that aren't automated. I responded to an email and it was returned by a real person within 24 hrs. I fully expected a DO NOT REPLY disclaimer, but was pleasantly surprised. It's nice to know that real people still work at these places. I personally highly recommend them. Oh, btw, they gave me THE best deal on my broken/outdated electronics. No gimmicks, no different offer amount after shipping costs, or things of that nature. A solid business. "

2017-06-10

Had some trouble, but the cofounder came through and fixed my issue.

"UPDATE: One of the owners contacted me directly and explained that they have a new customer service agent who was confused about payment processing. They sent me my payment via paypal ASAP and were very concerned with my dissatisfaction. Now I am a very happy customer. I would make sure you're clear with everything you need from them and they will follow through. They also by far offered the most money for my computer! Highly recommended.

I really trusted the reviews I read of this company. I have used multiple online re-sellers for my electronic goods before. First of all, when I made my order I selected PayPal as my payment method. I don't mind the 3% charge and it's much quicker. However when I they received my item the email said I had requested a check. No problem, must have been a mistake,I email them and request that it be switched to paypal, they confirm that they will send payment via paypal. After having my computer for FOUR days, they finally make an offer, I accept it, and AGAIN email them to confirm my payment is being sent via paypal, after two weeks of waiting I wanted my payment as prompt as possible and was counting on the funds for a trip. I again receive an email confirming this. 24 hours later what do I get? An email confirming they sent me A CHECK. Seriously? I accepted their lower offer, was super nice, and basically hounded them about paypal and they still sent me a check. Now I won't have the money in time for what I need it for, and I've just never experienced such horrible communication in my life. I have never had a problem with another company and I definitely won't be using these guys again. if you want to me ignored and screwed over, give them a try! P.S. it's my laptop went out on May 27th and I'm just now receiving a "processed" payment.

2017-05-29

Do not trust your valuation

"They promise to pay you a good value then come up with some excuse why the offer goes down 60% . Do not sell to them"

2017-05-12

Expected status updates to be more timely

"Overall a good experience. I was a bit leary to try out this company in fear that it was a scam, but they are legit. The process did take longer than I expected and I received less than originally quoted. From the time I dropped the package off to UPS to depositing the check was 14 days.

Per the technical review of the phone--they said basically there were scratches on the phone considered excessive and there was a light image burned into the LCD. I find the burn in display issue to just be a reason to reduce value when a phone is perhaps borderline on condition (seems odd that a phone only a few months old would already have burn in, but I agree there were scratches on the body of the phone). Since the reduction in value was only $50, I am still ok with the sale amount and would consider doing business with this company again.

Timeline
~4/25 package dropped off at UPS
~4/27 package delivered, email received said 3 business days to process (webpage states just 72 hours)
~5/1 no updates, so emailed on status (response was to be completed 5/2)
~5/2 no updates
~5/3 still no updates, so called on status (response was one more business day, I mentioned the 5/2 deadline & they said they would let the department know)
~5/3 hour later, received reduced offer & accepted; several hours later received notice check would be mailed out in one business day
~5/4 check was mailed
~5/9 received & deposited check

2017-05-04

Excellent Service

"Yes, It's Worth More to deal with this company. I am beyond words to explain my complete satisfaction with the company ItsWorthMore.com LLC. I search high and low for a company to whom I could sell my old iPhone 5s to and I found none who was able to give me the value that was satisfactory. The ATT&T Store would only give me a store credit toward the purchase of an item in their store. So I searched the web and came across this company and they not only gave me a fantastic value they emailed me on a frequent basis to update me on the status and process of my order. If you have upgraded your Cell phone and you want to sell it this company is the one to trust. They give you the sense that you are dealing with a company with high integrity and that you are good hands. It's Worth it to deal with this company.

2017-05-04

Scam Artists

"I agreed to sell my used Galaxy S6 Edge phone to them. My phone was FLAWLESS. No scratches, no screen burn, not a single mark to tell you it had been used. They came back telling me there was a significant amount of screen burn and would therefore be considered BROKEN. They offered me a fraction of what they initially said they would. Avoid these guys, they'll never pay you what your phone is worth, even if their offer is higher then everyone else's. "

2017-04-14

I got the check for my iPhone 6 in good time. I got the full amount!

"It worked out very well. I am overall happy with the experience. "

2017-04-13

Excellent 5*****

"Very easy to work with, excellent follow-up and communications. Gave price and refund exactly as described. Very fast service. Thank you"

2017-04-11

Great Business Choice

"The process went exactly as originally described including the timing of pay-off"

2017-04-10

Super Easy!

"Process was easy, worth it"

2017-04-06

Throughly impressed!

"My experience with ItsWorthMore was impeccable! I got the exact amount predicted for my iPhone, the transaction was fast, and I received a check in the mail so quickly! Would definitely work with this company again!"

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

A rep from ItsWorthMore.com, itsworthmore, has responded

“Hello,

I'm seeing that your offer was approved for the full amount and the check that we mailed out was deposited. Is there something that went wrong with the transaction that I could help you with?

Regards,

ItsWorthMore”

2017-04-06

Great

"Great experience and easy experience to go through, funds were available as soon as processing was done with no problems."

Disappointed

"After several weeks and no notice a packaged arrived. It was my phone. It had been rejected as "not working." All I did was charge it and it was fine. I sent to another 'buying service' and got a check."

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2017

A rep from ItsWorthMore.com, itsworthmore, has responded

“Hello,

It looks like you may be confusing us with the other service. I'm seeing that we approved your offer for the full amount and the check was mailed and has been deposited. Can you double check?

Regards,
ItsWorthMore”

2017-04-05

Pleasure dealing with this reseller.

"Great communication and fast payment!!! Will use this reseller again."

❤️

"Would use this service again"

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.