Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2017-01-10

i phone

"Excellent service and prompt"

This review was modified by mark_royalautoparts on January 12 2017 05:30:02 PM

2016-12-29

"the process was easy and payout was fast. great site. I will definitely use this site again."

2016-12-26

It's Worth More, is worth it!!!

"East website, easy shipping, and since I was honest about the shape my phone was in, I got the amount they had estimated. Thanks!"

2016-12-26

Happy

"Gave me what they promised it was worth. The whole process was very easy and efficient."

2016-12-24

They blatantly lied to me. Told me my screen was broken. Changed the offer to 70 dollars from 300!

"They quoted me for 310 dollars. Sent in my MacBook Pro and they told me my screen was broken. offered me 70 bucks! This is hilarious to me. I am an IT guy. I know computers and especially MacBooks because they are so expensive to bring into apple, people would bring them to me to repair a lot for cheap.

First of all as you see in the provided link, my MacBook Pro's screen works fine. I have the date posted on the picture. I got it back on this day.

It had to work for them. They updated my OS to OS X Sierra. It had a clean install of El Captain on it when I shipped it to them. If your technicians are not trained well enough, they are costing you this review.

Proof of it working correctly the day I got it back are below. The pictures are with it plugged into the charger, and unplugged from the charger. As well as the emails with the first offer and then the adjusted offer. Waste of my time.

Pictures:

This review was modified by Bogus1989 on December 24 2016 09:13:22 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-27-2016

A rep from ItsWorthMore.com, itsworthmore, has responded

“I just spoke in detail with the person who inspected your device and we went over the entire process that he followed to test the MacBook. We followed that process on a similar model and realized that there is an issue/bug with our testing software with your particular hardware configuration.

The first thing we do when we receive a computer is to wipe it clean of any data and upgrade to the latest version of OS X. Once that is completed we begin testing the laptop with a third party tool (TechTool Pro) that lets us boot into the computer without going through the initial Welcome / Setup Screen. It seems that the tool did not work correctly with your hardware configuration and that led the individual inspecting your computer to assume that the screen was bad.

Although our techs are trained to do some extensive testing in a situation like this, the process was not followed.

We would be more than willing to accept the laptop for trade-in for the full amount of $310 if you are still interested in trading it in with us.

My sincere apologies for the error and the inconvenience all this may have caused and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you ever do business with us again, I would highly recommend that you request a re-evaluation any time you do not agree with our evaluation. In most cases the issue is promptly addressed.”

2016-12-24

So easy to use

"Literally from start to finish it took less than a week to mail my device and receive payment. I sent in a cracked screen phone and still got $152, that was more than Verizon was going to give me for a perfect phone!"

Reliable

"This was the first time I sold an old electronic item. I was hesitant about mailing something off and waiting for a check. For anyone who feels the same, itsworthmore is a reliable company and makes the process very easy. They kept me informed of the progress via email and I received a check within a few days of the company receiving my package. I would definitely use them again."

Easy and Check came quick

"Got highest value for my iPhone 6 device nearly $100 more than any other sites offered! Thank You!"

Great service

"I would highly recommend ItsWorthMore"

2016-12-22

Easy, Quick, Recieved full amount quoted!

"I sold my broken iPhone 6 to itsworthmore, after getting multiple quotes from similar websites. Itsworthmore offered the most, and I received the full amount quoted within a few days of them receiving my phone. Will use again!"

2016-12-22

"Quick efficient service with good prices"

2016-12-22

Great Service, well priced.

"I sold mt mac book air mid 2013, for almost double what others would give me, I sent it with ups, and a couple days later they responded that it had arrived, and my check was on the way. (they gave me 4x what apple would give for a trade in)"

2016-12-22

This company is the best!

"This is the third time I've used this company to buy an electronic device I was retiring. I highly recommend them as they give you top dollar and are incredibly fast. The process is straightforward and they keep you informed all the way through it. Great experience. Highly recommend them."

2016-12-22

they do exactly what they say!

"sent my phone in by mail with their shipping label and not long after, I got an email saying my check was on its way. Pretty easy. Check came quickly as well.

Glad to see companies do what they say.

thanks,

Fast and ez process! Quick money transfer to PayPal

"Great communication quick easy quick money transfer thank you@!"

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.