Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-15

Great company and great service! Sell your old phones online, fast, easy and they give a great price!

"Honest, fast and a pleasure to do business with!"

2016-09-15

Best way to sell your phone

"Give good value for your phone and payment is quick. Way better than ebay."

2016-09-14

Quick

"I was very please with the transaction "

2016-09-13

We delivered, they delivered!

"Loved the free shipping kit, the simple process of getting a quote, and of course the results of getting more for our iPhone than anywhere else we had looked. Way to go!"

Easy Breezy!

"Everything went as promised. Shipping label arrived quickly and after I boxed up my IPhone and sent it off, the check arrived in the amount as agreed. Easy, breezy!"

Faster than lightening

"Great experience, wish I knew about this place sooner. We did a paper check and got it fast, top dollar was nice since we looked around for a price and couldn't even compare. Will use again. I have pre ordered my 7 and the 6 has to go. "

Exceptional Communication and Service

"Kept me appraised of status from initial receipt of my iPhone. I had stated that it was in excellent shape, they confirmed this upon inspection and informed a check for the agreed upon amount would be sent in next 2-3 days. I received the check before the 3rd day!! How is that for prompt service. All in all, I'm very satisfied with ItsWorthMore."

2016-09-13

"Very easy to use and I got my check quickly! "

Fantasticly always great.

" This organization always has provided top notch fantastic service and dependability "

Great company

"I was so pleased with this experience. They sent me a check for the exact amount that they quoted me within just a few days after my phone arrived at their location. Bravo!"

It WAS worth more

"After comparing ItsWorthMore to some other sites, I chose ItsWorthMore because they offered more, then delivered. I got the agreed upon price, the transaction was very simple, and I had a check in just a couple days. Very good experience."

My experience

"Don't go to a kiosk at the mall, they will only give you half of what Is Worth More will give you."

Awesome service!

"Everything was so easy and prompt. You made it so easy to sell old cell phones. Would definitely recommend you to others!"

Super duper

"The customer service was great very helpful responds fast to every email a lot of companies can learn a lot from this business payment was faster than promised you can never complain about that would definitely do business again"

2016-09-12

very simple process

" No surprises - you get what they promise"

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.