Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-11-30

Horrible experience and shady practices

". I sent in a brand new unactivated HTC 10 still with the factory wrap on it...I was quoted $400 which is way less then they are selling new. I was asked to take out the sd card and to send in the phone...after receiving the phone I'm told it can't be accepted as new because no charger was sent in which was never requested when the offer was made by itsworthmore......I was offered $325 after they wasted my time minus fees on a new $550 phone...I should have never wasted my time and sold it on craigslist...words can't describe what i think about these people."

2016-10-19

First resell service I've ever used and It's amazing

"I sent my devices in and they responded quickly and made me aware of when my evaluation would begin and when I could expect my payment. "

This review was modified by jovante on October 19 2016 01:07:32 PM

2016-09-23

No scam - all legit!!

"What a great place to sell your old iPhone. As long as you are honest with your phone evaluation, you will receive the initial amount offered prior to sending in your gadget. It was even better than what Verizon had offered me if I had traded my iPhone in with them. My experience with ItsWorthMore was great from start to finish. They are prompt responding to my requests and kept me up to date on each progress. Thank you! I highly recommend this company!"

2016-09-15

Great company and great service! Sell your old phones online, fast, easy and they give a great price!

"Honest, fast and a pleasure to do business with!"

2016-09-15

Best way to sell your phone

"Give good value for your phone and payment is quick. Way better than ebay."

2016-09-14

Quick

"I was very please with the transaction "

2016-09-13

We delivered, they delivered!

"Loved the free shipping kit, the simple process of getting a quote, and of course the results of getting more for our iPhone than anywhere else we had looked. Way to go!"

Easy Breezy!

"Everything went as promised. Shipping label arrived quickly and after I boxed up my IPhone and sent it off, the check arrived in the amount as agreed. Easy, breezy!"

Faster than lightening

"Great experience, wish I knew about this place sooner. We did a paper check and got it fast, top dollar was nice since we looked around for a price and couldn't even compare. Will use again. I have pre ordered my 7 and the 6 has to go. "

Exceptional Communication and Service

"Kept me appraised of status from initial receipt of my iPhone. I had stated that it was in excellent shape, they confirmed this upon inspection and informed a check for the agreed upon amount would be sent in next 2-3 days. I received the check before the 3rd day!! How is that for prompt service. All in all, I'm very satisfied with ItsWorthMore."

2016-09-13

"Very easy to use and I got my check quickly! "

Fantasticly always great.

" This organization always has provided top notch fantastic service and dependability "

Great company

"I was so pleased with this experience. They sent me a check for the exact amount that they quoted me within just a few days after my phone arrived at their location. Bravo!"

It WAS worth more

"After comparing ItsWorthMore to some other sites, I chose ItsWorthMore because they offered more, then delivered. I got the agreed upon price, the transaction was very simple, and I had a check in just a couple days. Very good experience."

My experience

"Don't go to a kiosk at the mall, they will only give you half of what Is Worth More will give you."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.