Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review ItsWorthMore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-06

Just as advertised and great value

"I used this site for judging which site to use to sell my old mac and the reviews have been very accurate. ItsWothMore.com was a great site to sell my mac with no hassle AND the value they present was accurate! And they are paying really good value for your old computer. In my case, their payout was the highest by far compare to other sites. Highly recommend them. And their service was fast."

This review was modified by macbook_air_seller on February 08 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-02

No one else even comes close!

"Great company with excellent customer service, top dollar, fast payment, and a great user experience. I could not ask for more as a customer! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Ronthesoundguy07 on February 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-01-26

Fantastic service!!

"I just wanted to say that the people at ItsWorthMore are very professional and this company does what it says it will. I received a offer on my items and the shipping label and I sent them off to them and other than it taking a little longer than I wanted they stayed in touch with me through the whole process and I received exactly what the original offer was, and using the PayPal option worked wonderfully!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to sell their items for more and wanting to be assured of safety and reliability."

This review was modified by build1 on January 31 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-01-17

Its worth more if you just go with it

"Seriously. I couldn't have been happier with trusting this company to sell my old products to. They gave me the most amount of money, provided fast delivery, and very courteous and prompt with their services. You can't go wrong with these guys."

This review was modified by chad_moore on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-14

Quick, Easy, Efficient

"Quick, easy and efficient is the way I'd describe my transaction with IWM. They quoted me a fair market price for my item; I shipped the product that same day and promptly received a check for the entire amount they quoted. This is a very efficient way to turn over your merchandise quickly. I Highly recommend their services. "

This review was modified by wghtliftr on January 17 2017 12:02:48 AM

2017-01-10

i phone

"Excellent service and prompt"

This review was modified by mark_royalautoparts on January 12 2017 05:30:02 PM

2016-12-29

"the process was easy and payout was fast. great site. I will definitely use this site again."

2016-12-26

It's Worth More, is worth it!!!

"East website, easy shipping, and since I was honest about the shape my phone was in, I got the amount they had estimated. Thanks!"

2016-12-26

Happy

"Gave me what they promised it was worth. The whole process was very easy and efficient."

2016-12-24

They blatantly lied to me. Told me my screen was broken. Changed the offer to 70 dollars from 300!

"They quoted me for 310 dollars. Sent in my MacBook Pro and they told me my screen was broken. offered me 70 bucks! This is hilarious to me. I am an IT guy. I know computers and especially MacBooks because they are so expensive to bring into apple, people would bring them to me to repair a lot for cheap.

First of all as you see in the provided link, my MacBook Pro's screen works fine. I have the date posted on the picture. I got it back on this day.

It had to work for them. They updated my OS to OS X Sierra. It had a clean install of El Captain on it when I shipped it to them. If your technicians are not trained well enough, they are costing you this review.

Proof of it working correctly the day I got it back are below. The pictures are with it plugged into the charger, and unplugged from the charger. As well as the emails with the first offer and then the adjusted offer. Waste of my time.

Pictures:

This review was modified by Bogus1989 on December 24 2016 09:13:22 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-27-2016

A rep from ItsWorthMore.com, itsworthmore, has responded

“I just spoke in detail with the person who inspected your device and we went over the entire process that he followed to test the MacBook. We followed that process on a similar model and realized that there is an issue/bug with our testing software with your particular hardware configuration.

The first thing we do when we receive a computer is to wipe it clean of any data and upgrade to the latest version of OS X. Once that is completed we begin testing the laptop with a third party tool (TechTool Pro) that lets us boot into the computer without going through the initial Welcome / Setup Screen. It seems that the tool did not work correctly with your hardware configuration and that led the individual inspecting your computer to assume that the screen was bad.

Although our techs are trained to do some extensive testing in a situation like this, the process was not followed.

We would be more than willing to accept the laptop for trade-in for the full amount of $310 if you are still interested in trading it in with us.

My sincere apologies for the error and the inconvenience all this may have caused and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you ever do business with us again, I would highly recommend that you request a re-evaluation any time you do not agree with our evaluation. In most cases the issue is promptly addressed.”

2016-12-24

So easy to use

"Literally from start to finish it took less than a week to mail my device and receive payment. I sent in a cracked screen phone and still got $152, that was more than Verizon was going to give me for a perfect phone!"

Reliable

"This was the first time I sold an old electronic item. I was hesitant about mailing something off and waiting for a check. For anyone who feels the same, itsworthmore is a reliable company and makes the process very easy. They kept me informed of the progress via email and I received a check within a few days of the company receiving my package. I would definitely use them again."

Easy and Check came quick

"Got highest value for my iPhone 6 device nearly $100 more than any other sites offered! Thank You!"

Great service

"I would highly recommend ItsWorthMore"

2016-12-22

Easy, Quick, Recieved full amount quoted!

"I sold my broken iPhone 6 to itsworthmore, after getting multiple quotes from similar websites. Itsworthmore offered the most, and I received the full amount quoted within a few days of them receiving my phone. Will use again!"

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.