• ItsWorthMore.co ItsWorthMore.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"great trustworthy experience with this company, everything exactly as promised!"

"I highly recommend these guys. I sent my product in and within 72 hours I was paid exactly what was offered. But there's more, not only did the transaction go perfectly, my offer was evaluated and approved for the full amount but it was on a Friday and they process the payments the next business day (in my case was the next Monday). I called and asked at 4:45 that Friday (with no hopes) if they could submit an expedited payment and they did within 5 minutes. I'm not suggesting they'll do this for everyone, but I've sold multiple products to Apple to Gazelle and they don't even come close to this awesome team."

"IWM is where it's at!! They offered me the most,the process and payment was quick. I shipped my phones on a Friday and received my eCheck via email that Wednesday!! I will definitely do business with them again. There customer service is the best!!"

"You can never be to sure when dealing with an online business. Using itsworthnore took out every ounce of suspicion from this process. The staff was quickly available for assistance as well as personable. I wasn't talking to a computer and that made me feel safe about selling my computer. Awesome price as well. Better then any other competitor. "

"experience was painless...everything went as smooth as is possible..very happy "

"Easy to do and got a better price than all the other buyers would offer. Chexk received in a reasonable amount of time."

"It was very simple, I listed the condition of the phone and they offered some money, I took the offer, shipped the phone, they got it, told me it was in the condition I said it was, the money was sent to me. Could not have made it any simpler. "

"Everything went as promised. I received my cash in less than a week."

"gave excellent price. Very satisfied. "

"The process was simple, quick and fair with no hidden surprises."

"I was skeptical at first but I read the 1000's of reviews and felt like it was legit. They gave me exactly what they quoted me. I would definitely use them again!"

"Selling my MacBook Pro couldn't have been any easier. And this business lived up to their name. I checked multiple places that offered to buy my lap book but it WAS worth more here. Thanks for living up to your promise! "

"Transaction was easy and simple. Payment arrived less than 5 days! Satisfied!! "

"Quick process for submitting the phone and payment. "

"Got the highest price that I could find for my phone, plus excellent communication from the company made it easy and pleasant. I will recommend to others."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.