Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-02

Fast and worth the time

"They quoted me an amount in the beginning and kept their word even after receiving my phone. Received payment quickly there after. Great service!"

2016-01-16

excellent service

"Easiest people that I have ever had to deal with in my 71 years of life.
I highly recommend this company and will deal with them again without hesitation.

This review was modified by woldridge on January 16 2016 07:24:09 AM

2015-12-31

"Great pricing for my iPhones and I did compare to other sites. I have told friends and family to use this site. You know when they get your product via email and they are true to their word on payment."

2015-12-26

"I was skeptical but read ItsWorthMore.com BBB rating and took a chance. They gave the best resale offer of all the sites and stores I checked. I received exactly what was offered and received payment exceptionally fast. I will definitely used them again in the future. Thank you again ItsWorthMore.com"

2015-12-23

"Everything about ItsWorthMore.com is great. Their customer service is quick, knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. Shipping was a breeze with these guys. Very happy with my products that I've purchased from them."

2015-12-22

"Quick and a great price! Would use again"

2015-12-22

"Delivered as promised. Great service from prepaid mailing label, to e-mail communication at every step to keep me informed, to getting paid. Will definitely use this service in the future and recommend to others."

2015-12-21

"Very fast and easy. I was happy to get the amount quoted. I was worried about companies buyback programs aside from Apple and them quoting amounts they then changed. Thank you for a great experience "

2015-12-20

"It was a pleasure working with this company they offered the most money out of every other company that I could find. They tried to tell me that the phone had water damage and they where not going to give me the amount they first promised but I knew it didn't because I had it in a lifeproof the entire time I hade the phone. So I told them and they looked at it again and told me that they would give it to me. The shipping was fast and they covered all the shipping cost. "

2015-12-18

"Very professional to deal with. They kept me informed by email and sent check very promptly!!"

2015-12-18

"Very easy and, most importantly, best price quotes."

2015-12-17

"I will use them again anytime, they were quick an gave me a good deal on my old phone.
I'm very pleased!!!

2015-12-17

"Convenient process and quick payment with great communication throughout the whole process."

2015-12-17

"Quick and easy - plus a very fair price."

2015-12-17

"Everything went smoothly and quickly. More value here than any other major reseller.
Thank you!

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.