Stores > ItsWorthMore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review ItsWorthMore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Sent them a refurbished iPhone. They said my screen was damaged, offered me $60, scam

"Sent them in my iPhone 6 that was refurbished by Apple. Phone was 99% perfect, only used it for couple weeks after Apple sent it to me for a warranty claim. On Thursday they sent me an email saying they received it. The next Tuesday they sent me an email stating that the screen had "several bright white spots" and the screen would need to be replaced. I sent it to them in the original Apple box, and then in another box for protection. So someone either ran this over with a car or they are scamming me. "

2017-07-27

Bad experience

"So I try to sell my IPad Air 2 on here for cash. so I sent it to them. Once they received it they left me and email saying that it had a bent frame. It had no cracks or scratches. It looked like new. All it had was on the corner of it was a tiny piece chipped off which is what they consider a "bent frame". So instead of getting $137 for it I get 45$. People were saying how it looked like new. I am not sastisfied with their service.

2017-07-16

Thanks!!

"Highly recommended. Exactly who they say they are. Easy, fast, trustworthy."

2017-07-15

Paid the full estimate!

"I keep my phones /tablets/cameras/etc in flawless condition, yet every single time I use a service like this I feel ripped off because they always end up saying that upon receiving the item that it only meets the standard of a level (or two) lower , e.g., retailers that offer free 2-day shipping; re-sellers where yoUsell your your items. I decided to give them a shot because the estimated offer was more than any of the other similar sites. ItsWorthMore actually accepted my phone as like new. And they paid much more quickly than others. I will only be selling to them in the future. "

2017-07-14

Fast and easy transaction.

"At first I was pretty weary about this company, because it was some random internet site claiming to give me money for my phone that i've never heard about. I got my quoted amount and was pretty happy with it. Other than that everything was pretty easy and straightforward."

Bueno!

"Easy to use/navigate Website (device self-valuation), They will provide you with Total shipping package & labels (USPS, UPS, FedEx), Good communications (email notices, receipts, unknown issues, etc.), On-line Tracking, Choice of payment options for your sold device (PayPal, Check, etc.) --all in all, a great customer experience, (I am a REPEAT customer, which says a great deal for their service). Thanks."

Just as advertised

"Our family sent in three phones and they paid us exactly what they the estimates stated."

2017-07-13

Transaction went down just as promised

"My phone was evaluated fairly and I was paid promptly. Excellent experience!"

2017-07-12

Excellent

"Great Service and quick turnaround"

2017-07-12

Great, speedy service

"The quoting and shipping service was speedy. Once I sent the tech to them they agreed to my assessment and speedily sent me a check."

2017-07-11

Honest and amazing

"It was a good experience. I'm very happy "

2017-07-11

Great service, great price.

"Quick and easy. When I inadvertently did not wipe my phone completely, they talked me through it on the phone. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."

Fast and easy

"The process was smooth and quick. "

No surprises

"I was paid the amount stated based on the condition of my older iPhone and payment was delivered quickly. "

Easy, quick process!

"Very easy, simple process and received funds quickly as well."

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.