• ItsWorthMore.co ItsWorthMore.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"gave excellent price. Very satisfied. "

"The process was simple, quick and fair with no hidden surprises."

"I was skeptical at first but I read the 1000's of reviews and felt like it was legit. They gave me exactly what they quoted me. I would definitely use them again!"

"Selling my MacBook Pro couldn't have been any easier. And this business lived up to their name. I checked multiple places that offered to buy my lap book but it WAS worth more here. Thanks for living up to your promise! "

"Transaction was easy and simple. Payment arrived less than 5 days! Satisfied!! "

"Quick process for submitting the phone and payment. "

"Got the highest price that I could find for my phone, plus excellent communication from the company made it easy and pleasant. I will recommend to others."

"Very professional and gave me exactly what I was quoted. Will use again for sure!"

"gave me much more than other phone buying companies"

"Everything worked as advertised. I received more than other offers and am very satisfied."

"Professional!!! Everything worked out as they promised and quick! "

"ItsWorthMore is really worth more. Thank you"

"I got exactly what was promised, promptly. I was skeptical because I had first sent my phone to Gazelle who quoted $110 on line, but then lowered quote to $90 upon receipt. (My iPhone 5 was in Excellent condition) I then got a $131 on line quote from ItsWorthMore.com so asked Gazelle to return my phone. I re-mailed to IWM who honored their on-line quote. I received my check about a week after I mailed the phone. I will never resell elsewhere."

"Received the amount I was offered for my phone and when I was told my money would come, it came. Very satisfied, will refer family and friends."

"Easiest experience I have ever had! Everything was handled perfectly with no surprises. I would definitely use them again. "

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.