• ItsWorthMore.co ItsWorthMore.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"This company is very professional and top notch. When they received my iphone 5, they promptly notified me and shortly after that told me that my offer was accepted. Two days later I had an e-check in my inbox. I have never experienced such a smooth transaction. Also, what sold me on this company was the fact that I could talk to them on the phone even though I did not have to do that. The amount that they offered me was more than any other offer from companies that I researched. What's more they paid for me to ship my iphone. This is the only company that I will recommend to my friends to sell their devices that they no longer want. Thank you, ItsWorthMore for making me a very satisfied customer."

"Great doing business with this company, received money quickly and they gave a very fair price for my iPhone "

"Received more money for my iPhone 5 from ItsWorthMore than any other online company and even more than my own phone carrier! Their website provided clear instructions and once the process was started, had great communications from start to finish. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends and family!"

"Simple to sell. Take a few days longer but good experience, I would do business with them again."

"Worked Great, Delivered as Promised"

"From start to finish, the experience was excellent. The process was easy and the service was pretty prompt, even with an intervening holiday. The value also could not be beat. No one else came close to the price paid."

"Very quick and easy. Thanks!"

"If you are accurate as to the condition of your phone the rating given for payment will be exactly as you expect."

"Quick service, and rasonable price. Very happy"

"I'm very pleased with all transactions! Thank you!!!"

"I didn't really know what to expect going in, but having sold a few iPhones on eBay I was ready to give it a chance. Every time I've tried to sell on eBay, I'm faced with a non-paying bidder, or scammers just trying to get the S/N to clone a stolen phone.

The offers from ItsWorthMore were very competitive for a outright cash offer, so I shipped them in (they cover shipping!). After a couple days, the phones were graded with no deductions and an eCheck was promptly received.

ItsWorthMore exceeded my expectations, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them vs. the eBay / Craigslist run around game.

"I could not be more thrilled with my experiences with ItsWorthMore.com! I had seen ItsWorthMore.com on Shark Tank and was intrigued by the business plan and the guarantee to give you more for your used device. When I suddenly found that I had not one, but two devices that I no longer needed, I immediately thought of ItsWorthMore.com. The process was super simple and they delivered on everything as promised...I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to sell the devices they no longer use, or are broken, for the best price possible!"

"Got online punched in what I had to sell got the quote sent it in took about a week and they sent me the funds. Best thing about it was that I called prior and spoke with a real person which is a big deal to me I give them five stars thank you"

"Good Service and fast. Gave good price"

"This was so easy, any one can do it.

Very satisfied, would recommend it !!!

Share ItsWorthMore.com's store rating

ItsWorthMore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ItsWorthMore.com is a merchant member
ItsWorthMore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.