• Itechdeals.com Itechdeals.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10

2015-07-25

"great deal on both items. Easy payment and processing, hoping to get the items soon."

2015-07-23

"No problems with any orders before. Great service!"

2015-07-23

"product arrived as expected and on time"

2015-07-23

"can't wait to get my phone case! thank you of rate great deal"

2015-07-22

"this is really nice website , i can order withing 10 seconds and like easiness . "

2015-07-22

"Don't ever buy anything from Itechdeals.comI
I bought a Motorolla bluetooth headset for my wife. When the bluetooth got to my house. We tried to put it on we found out right away this Motorolla not going to work because you have to wear from the back of your head. My wife complain this bluetooth headset hurting her
neck,.ears and uncomfortable. She can not using this bluetooth at all. This is a really bad designed from motorolla and they should not selling this item. I tried to contact Itechdeals.com but no luck. I email them ans they responded two weeks later. They will not take it back for refunded. They just want to exchange. We complained about the designed.of this bluetooth even for exchange it still not going to work. If we wear this bluetooth and in the future something wrong with my wife neck or ears or shoulder. Itechdeala.com may facing a law sue by us or maybe someone else. Anyway, we are, our families, and friends will not buy anythings from Itechdeals.com"

2015-07-22

"I am very happy with my purchase experience with itechdeals.com on a MP3 player. The Customer Service follows up with my questions, shipping, and delivery promptly and professionally. I am impressed with the excellent services with this online store."

2015-07-22

"Had an issue with my order. Customer service was quick and responsive to get it corrected. Thank you."

2015-07-20

"Good product selection and prices, and outstanding personal service!"

2015-07-18

"Cool Daily deals, fast ordering and checkout system."

2015-07-18

"Great Deals! Check them out every day. I'm often surprised by what great deals iTech has."

2015-07-18

"Very well priced.. I have ordered from itech before and never disappointed "

2015-07-17

"The experience was great so far. I hope the shipping will be fast. "

2015-07-17

"Nice and easy navigation, looking forward to see how fast my item will arrive."

2015-07-17

"One quarter of my order arrived. Full order was charged. Repeated emails with absolutely no response or explanation. Contacted PayPal. Contacted PayPal again to file a claim. Way too much hassle. Looks like I will just be going directly to my CC company to refuse the charge as I cannot get a response at all. The customer service department seems to be non-existent. "

Share Itechdeals.com's store rating

Itechdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Itechdeals.com is a merchant member
Itechdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.