• Itechdeals.com Itechdeals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.01/10 4.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.51/10 7.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Decent prices but horrible service. It has been over 3 weeks and I still have not received my item. It says on the website I will receive a tracking number in 3-6 business days. ..I did not receive one and had to contact them myself for it after a week and a half. After receiving a tracking number, there was no information from the tracking number for another week. Now when there a is finally a delivery date it changes to a later date on the same day it was supposed to arrive. Unless you want your item to arrive in a month, do not use itechdeals. Just use eBay or amazon. "

"I have never dealt with worse customer service. I sent multiple emails and when I finally sent one to cancel my order they immediately shipped out my package. This was after they had already taken the money out of my account 4-5 days before I could find out anything about my order. I won't be ordering anything else from this company. It's a joke. "

"I ordered a phone case a while back and upon (finally) receiving it, i learned the design was poor and the case, ultimately, could not be used for full functionality with my phone. I relayed this information and my reasonings to customer service - asking what the return/refund policy was. The below is the exact quote from the CSR:

//QUOTE
As per my supervisor, the item is not advertised as allows the ringer button to work and we usually do not accept returns. We have made an exception to accept your return to make you satisfied with our service. Since this is an exception, we will not be able to pay for shipping.
UNQUOTE//

They make an exception?! So they don't stand behind their products and then find a grey area where they can justify why the shouldn't have to supply a refund upon return - stating the product was advertised to work a certain way.

For me, it is not worth the hassle to send the product back on my dime. (on top of not being satisfied with the product, it took an incredibly long time from the time the product was ordered to the time it arrived) My advise - If It seems too good to be true - such as the low prices - it usually is!

"I found a really sweet deal on iTechDeals for 10' long IPhone cables so I got 5 of them. Within two weeks of receiving the cables two cables reported as an unsupported accessory. Being 1 day short of the 14 day return policy I immediately reached out to support@ittechdeals asking for help. Mary at support@ittechdeals was very responsive to and provided me with an RMA to return the two defective items and provided me with a choice of a refund or exchange. I elected an exchange. Thank you Mary for making this transaction easy. "

"i have been disappointed with the two items i bought from them. one was an iPhone 6 case that has a built in battery pack. after a week or two of use, the battery pack no longer accepts a charge, and confers no added battery life. the other item was a heart rate monitor watch. it does not monitor heart rate; it will take a snapshot of a heartrate if you hold two fingers on two sensors for several seconds, which is hard to do while running. they don't accept returns unless the item is "DOA" or "defective" so this is very much a "buyer beware" "sight unseen" purchase. i tried to unsubscribe but their user account screen won't let me, so i will try to unsubscribe from a link in an email. i won't be buying from them again.

"even though I did the survey, how do I know until I see the product . I still don't know how happy I will be with them until the transaction has been completed. "

"It was great experience shopping with itechdeals.

The items were arrived as expected with out any damage and was great in quality. whenever I reached the custoerservice for the status they were really amaging and always helpful.

I really appreciate susan's support at all the times. she was more helpful in all kinds of queries with Itechdeals.

Keepup the good work susan!!!

I was really satisfied with my shopping experience with Itechdeals.

"Love this site!! Always great deal - regular customer :)"

"good deals. I am very much satisfied with product which I have bought "

"Return customer -- very satisfied with website and service."

"Have order several items from Itechdeals and have been please each time. Will continue to shop with them!"

"Looking forward to trying the earphones out and seeing how they are"

"Super convenient. Great web site. Able to use Paypal."

"Found an online deal and placed order on July 22nd. They say they ship with 6 business days. Received email on July 30th saying my item had shipped ... On July 31st!! But no, it remained at electronic notification received until yesterday, August 4th, when there was actually some physical movement. So it shipped 13 days after I placed the order. Now I'm told expected delivery on August 12th!! I have yet to receive an answer to my request for an explanation about how slow their shipping occurred in this instance. But at least I can take some consolation in knowing they're sorry I haven't received it yet. "

"It took me for ever on Android, the Paypal button did not work for 2 days. had to find a computer to place this order
Regards, Christian StClare

Share Itechdeals.com's store rating

Itechdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Itechdeals.com is a merchant member
Itechdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.