Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.47/10 3.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I wish I read the reviews prior to purchasing from this company. Thankfully, I paid thru Paypal and was able to open a claim for item not received. There is no customer service number for this store and I can understand why. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON'T EITHER."

"I ordered a few items on November 25, 2014, December 2, 2014 I received a tracking number from iTechDeals with DHL. 2 weeks later no package. I checked the tracking number with DHL website and there is no information regarding the package. I contacted DHL and was told that the package had never been shipped by the seller.

I contacted iTechDeals Customer Service was told to wait until December 11, 2014, it is now December 12, 2014 and no package nor shipping information. I have contacted Paypal to have the order refunded.

Do not conduct business with iTechDeals, this company either doesn't have the inventory or a big scam.

"I recently made a purchase with Itech. In comparison to any other online purchases I've made, it was a good experience. They were quick to respond via email, to any questions I had regarding my order. The time frame for my order to ship was appoximately 5 days,,, not bad. My only complaint would be that I could not find a phone number listed on the website. "

"I purchased a phone screen protector from itechdeals.com and when it came it was broken. The customer service tech, Rachel, was the most helpful person. She was able to identify the problem and send out a replacement quickly. I will continue to use this company for future purchases."

"Excellent seller quickly solving
A problems

"I'll never use Itechdeals again. I had purchased aduro battery powerbank charger. They charged my credit card on Nov. 4, 2014. Patiently waited for 3 weeks. Nothing. Finally I emailed them. And they directed me to the tracking of this product. Since Nov 22, this product is still in New Jersey. Guess what? Itechdeals is in New Jersey. I finally received it today Nov 29, 2014. No explanation, no email on what the delay was about. And to top this off. They give me a different brand charger. Instead of Aduro, I get Baytek. That's not what I ordered. The packaging was tore up like this product was restocked with scratches on it. And the instructions were generic. Not Baytek instructions. So I don't know how to turn on the flashlight. No instructions. I'm not the brightest star on the planet. But I'm not the dimmest. Oh well live and learn. Don't buy from this company. Buyers beware. I will be Yelping, Twitting, Facebooking, and emailing all my co-workers and aquaintances in the State Gov't building that I work in. Horrendous. I wish I could give them no stars."

"Great customer service, and fast shipping. There was actually a mistake on my order, something was not included that I thought was going to be included. I asked about it and they responded, I showed them where my misunderstanding came from, and they promptly apologized, and sent the item that I had been looking for. They were polite, and fast in their response. Excellent customer service to help deal with an issue that arose. I would buy from itechDeals again with total confidence."

modified review This review was modified by mlarson000 on November 25 2014 12:20:28 PM

"Don't buy anything from this site. I ordered a few items weeks ago and they haven't been shipped or addressed. I finally got a reply from customer service but still nothing, no product.
They of course charged my credit card immediately and not when the order shipped, which most reputable companies do.

"Don't believe the positive reviews, as merchants have learned to game the system.
Run, Forest, run. These guys are AWFUL. After a month of promises and excuses from customer service and being sent a DHL tracking link that was DEAD, I opened and won a PayPal dispute. I was issued a refund 35 days after my order was placed.
Pay more if you have to elsewhere. Just, please don't encourage companies like this to continue.

modified review This review was modified by dftruett on November 12 2014 06:49:54 PM

"This is the worst online store ever!!! The shipping is slow and the customer service is horrible! I have been waiting for my item for more than a month. I will never order from this company again!!"

"I have found that products are priced extremely well and shipping is fast and accurate. Support is unbelievably proactive. I would highly recommend and intend to do business with again."

modified review This review was modified by KPGordon on November 10 2014 01:17:56 PM

"terrible...located in next town and took almost a month...wish i found this review page before i bought...you will 2

modified review This review was modified by ma616 on November 06 2014 04:03:44 PM

"This company shipping time is very slow- it took 3 weeks to recieve my order. They do not offer exchanges or returns unless the items are deemed "defective". Save your time and money and shop elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by Lloyrn20 on November 05 2014 06:41:18 PM

"really nice ipad case - ordered on monday got it thursday :)"

modified review This review was modified by elchanan on October 30 2014 11:21:39 PM

"I've never dealt with such a terrible company. I ordered my item on the 23rd of September. As I write this, on the 27th of October I have yet to receive my item. The customer service is terrible. The product, if I ever get it will hopefully be nothing like this company. Do not order from them. The low price is not worth it. "

Itechdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Itechdeals.com is a merchant member
Itechdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.