• Itechdeals.com Itechdeals.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.72/10 3.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.96/10 4.96/10

Itechdeals.com User

"Their customer cervice is pretty good i really liked it . Product quality was great."

"OK........................................................................................................................"

"I've been looking for the micro USB to 8 pin adapters and finally found them here at a great price. Thank y'all very much and God bless."

"Good price..i bought from them before all is good."

"I'm not sure what is supposed to go in this box???"

Itechdeals.com User

"Great price for Car DVR; However, slowest shipping I have ever experienced with any online store. From the time I placed my order it took 30 days for my order to arrive. Of those 30 days, it took 7 for them to process the order, 7 days from the time they created a shipping label to actually get it to the post office, then another 16 days in transit.

When it arrived, it look like it went though a war. While the USPS took great pride in destroying the package, iTechDeals could have done a better job of packaging my order; they simply shipped in a non-padded shipping bag. My order should have been properly boxed to ensure safe transit.

I sent an email after 24 days, to which they said, our experience it that your order will eventually show up. Give it another week; that is not what I wanted to here.

Once it did arrive, I indicated to them that the packaging was severally damaged, it has been two days and no response.

I very rarely leave negative reviews; however, I want to warn others that it may be several weeks before you get your order, and for the low price you may feel that is acceptable. I, however, will not order again from iTechdeals and will not recommend them to anyone.

"Only problem is that I tried to use a coupon code I got from Retail me not and it didn't work."

"Super fast and way easy! Didn't talk to customer service. "

"Good deals. Had an issue with one item that did not ship, but it was refunded immediately!"

"simple and quick "

"Great shopping experience. Everything went very well."

"Didn't speak to customer service but my online experience was good "

"Everything was totally easy. No complaints thus far about the buying end of things! If they are good quality my review won't change! "

"This site is awesome. Everyone needs to shop here."

"testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest"

Share Itechdeals.com's store rating

Itechdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Itechdeals.com is a merchant member
Itechdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.