Itechdeals.com Reviews - itechdeals.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 5.33/10 15 reviews

Itechdeals.com is not a merchant member
Itechdeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered the 3 pack of lightening cables and never got them. They never responded to my emails to check on the status of this order. Stay away from this merchant, they are rip offs and seem to be following a get rich scheme which involves taking orders and your money and not delivering any product or customer service. "

"Horrible experience. Over 2 weeks to ship an order."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered the three pack iPhone 5/5s lightning cables on 10/12/13. After waiting for a week for the shipping email, I request for an update on the order. I got a shipping notification email with a tracking number from DHL. They also replied saying that my order has been shipped. Wow, this is great!!! ITechdeals.com is good - they responded fast to my request. A couple of days later, I went to click on the DHL tracking number. The DHL site returns no result! I tried again the next day. DHL returns no result! The next day, the same! I email them back requesting for an update. No reply! I'm still waiting for my lightning cables.

10/28/13 - Reply: There's a mistake with shipping label, will ask shipping dept to reship the order with same shipping label.

Email responses were much better after that 10/28 lapse. The customer representative showed lot of effort in helping me with the shipping.

11/7/13 - Finally received the cables

modified review This review was modified by Cyke238 on November 07 2013 07:47:39 PM

"I ordered 3 pk lightning cables for my iphone 5s. I ordered the item from them because on their website it shows their warehouse is in New Jersey (and I live in NJ as well) and it takes 3-7 days to process the order, far less than other sellers within the same price range, who usually ship from Asia (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.) 10 days after I ordered the item, the online status still showed "processing" so I dropped them an email. I got a reply after 2 days quoting a "delay due to increase in sales". On day 17, I finally got a shipping notification but as of today, day 21, I still haven't got my cables. I really wonder where their warehouse is exactly in NJ, and which carrier they're using for the shipment. Btw, I ordered another cable that was shipped from China, and it took less than 20 days to get to NJ. Won't order from them again and I suggest all my friends not to."

modified review This review was modified by douxin98 on October 21 2013 12:47:16 PM

"I ordered a couple of iphone 5 charging cables and some plugs. They use a donkey for delivery. It takes FOREVER! I will never never never even think about doing business with these guys again! I think it took 3 weeks for delivery. If you don't mind waiting go for it!!"

"This is my first time dealing with this site and I am totally happy with the experience. Shipping was really fast, the price was right and the item worked great. I'd buy from them again."

"It will have been a month from time of order placed to time of items received after ordering from this web site... At this point I don't even know if what I ordered is going to work.

I also had to send emails after 1 week to which they responded it was still processing and should ship out between 3-5 business days. A week later, still no response. It is then that I sent a second email and finally got a shipping confirmation later that day.

The prices are cheap, but don't forget the golden rule.. You always get what you pay for.

Don't order anything from here and expect it anytime soon.

modified review This review was modified by TheSimpleTruth on September 11 2013 12:28:30 PM

"Great prices! Shipping was a little slow, but overall was a good experience. Will order from again"

modified review This review was modified by Crambloom on August 01 2013 05:41:12 PM

"Very bad feeling. First, once you order, you got confirmation. That is all you will get. Second, after one week, I got no update and I have to write email to check the status. After one day, I finally got the response from them saying package got sent out(7/18) and now I got the notice that I will receive my package at (7/25). I really don't think this is fast and responsive website. I will definitely have a second thought when I try to buy something from them."

modified review This review was modified by tsaichun on July 23 2013 11:15:45 AM

"bought targus ipad case. shipped quick, good price."

modified review This review was modified by Maywaw on May 30 2013 05:12:23 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered the iPhone 5 Belkin case from them for cheap, and while it's exactly as described, I wish their shipping time was a little faster than it was. Would definitely buy from them again, though. "

"I very seldom post reviews, but Itechdeals.com was so efficent I felt I must post something. I got such great deals on electronics that arrived in no time. I give them very high marks and I have even recommended them to friends and family. "

modified review This review was modified by Bungisbill on May 24 2013 01:55:35 PM

"Super low price, fast shipping...will order from again! "

modified review This review was modified by locmonster on May 04 2013 09:09:32 PM

"This is my second order from itechdeals. Product shipped promptly and arrived in a few days. First product was for a Belkin router and this one was for a harmony universal remote. Both arrived exactly as advertised. Will definitely be ordering again. "

"Easy to use website. Shipped quickly. Very pleased. Bookmarked their page... "