• Itechdeals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10

"Bought a couple chargers for my phone, everything was very easy except for this survey! Please do not send me any emails about promotions or deals of any sort."

Itechdeals.com User

"I ordered from iTechDeal before with no problem. My next order however took too long to receive and it was the wrong Item. It is over a month and their error has not been resolved. They seem to want to take responsibility for their error. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Will I order again from iTechdeals? NEVER NO MATTER THE PRICE ! ! ! !"

"Great deal. ',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

"Poor service. I was notified on 4/29 that the item shipped. Two weeks later on 5/14 I was notified that it wasn't in stock in the color I ordered. No problem, just don't email me that the item has shipped and the over 2 weeks later you don't have the item that you have already shipped."

Itechdeals.com User

"Disappointed last order took a very long time to arrive. I thought for sure it was not coming until i had to write an email. It is worrisome."

Itechdeals.com User

"First time ordering anything from this company. Hopefully everything goes smoth"

"BEWARE! I ordered several items from this website on different days. Although the shipping email had the order number of the first order, the description of the items shipped included both items ordered. When the package arrived, it only had my first ordered. I contacted customer service and they instructed me to check with neighbors to see if they have my package. I told them I have the package but it did not include my 2nd order..... They stop responding to my email. Now I have to attempt to get my money back through PayPal. It's not worth the hassle. Skip this website.

"your survey doesn't let me pick NA on the last option

Itechdeals.com User

"I have purchased from Itechdeals.com before. I like using this site."

"Waiting on my first order, Will comment after using that equipment"

"It was very easy to order and pay for the item I selected. Very happy with the ordering system."

"N/A did not communicate with customer service for this order"

Itechdeals.com User

"asdfasdfasdfasdf asdf asdfasdf asdfasdf asdfasdfasdf asdfasdf"

Itechdeals.com User

"Found the site very easy to navigate and had plenty of information on all of the products."

"Great prices & free shipping! What more can I ask for?"

Share Itechdeals.com's store rating

Itechdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Itechdeals.com is a merchant member
Itechdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.