Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"ordered on the 15th of October - Still haven't left their facility despite getting a DHL confirmation number for shipping.....cannot get anyone to answer my emails.......think twice about ordering from them....."

"Two weeks after ordering and no item...now I have to contact the seller and see what's up. Too much hassle for something so cheap. Will not purchase from this seller again."

"Natalie at itechdeals.com has provided excellent customer service. She has replied to every email In a timely fashion and we all know communication is key."

"I ordered a cable that said it was compatible with the iPhone 5 but didn't mention the 5s. A few minutes after that I found another cable on the site that said it worked with the 5s so I e-mailed customer support. I heard back from Natalie who said she wasn't sure if the first cable worked with the 5s so she offered to cancel the order and refund it no questions asked and with no restocking fee. I ordered the second set of cables and they've worked like a champ.

Good prices, good support, good products. Three thumbs up.

""I bought lightning cables from them but it didn't work, they refund me the money as soon as i contact them. Really appreciated.

modified review This review was modified by Sumin on November 22 2013 12:15:43 PM

"I bought a couple lightning cables from them. One of them didn't work, they were very quick to refund me the money. Well done!"

modified review This review was modified by sophoclesj on November 21 2013 02:10:32 PM

"i bought a plantronics Voyager pro Bluetooth headset
Brand name at 40% less then amazon
90 days later i'm as happya s when i bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Jshul on November 17 2013 05:41:47 PM

"I ordered the 3 pack of lightening cables and never got them. They never responded to my emails to check on the status of this order. Stay away from this merchant, they are rip offs and seem to be following a get rich scheme which involves taking orders and your money and not delivering any product or customer service. "

"Horrible experience. Over 2 weeks to ship an order."

"I ordered the three pack iPhone 5/5s lightning cables on 10/12/13. After waiting for a week for the shipping email, I request for an update on the order. I got a shipping notification email with a tracking number from DHL. They also replied saying that my order has been shipped. Wow, this is great!!! ITechdeals.com is good - they responded fast to my request. A couple of days later, I went to click on the DHL tracking number. The DHL site returns no result! I tried again the next day. DHL returns no result! The next day, the same! I email them back requesting for an update. No reply! I'm still waiting for my lightning cables.

10/28/13 - Reply: There's a mistake with shipping label, will ask shipping dept to reship the order with same shipping label.

Email responses were much better after that 10/28 lapse. The customer representative showed lot of effort in helping me with the shipping.

11/7/13 - Finally received the cables

modified review This review was modified by Cyke238 on November 07 2013 07:47:39 PM

"I ordered 3 pk lightning cables for my iphone 5s. I ordered the item from them because on their website it shows their warehouse is in New Jersey (and I live in NJ as well) and it takes 3-7 days to process the order, far less than other sellers within the same price range, who usually ship from Asia (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.) 10 days after I ordered the item, the online status still showed "processing" so I dropped them an email. I got a reply after 2 days quoting a "delay due to increase in sales". On day 17, I finally got a shipping notification but as of today, day 21, I still haven't got my cables. I really wonder where their warehouse is exactly in NJ, and which carrier they're using for the shipment. Btw, I ordered another cable that was shipped from China, and it took less than 20 days to get to NJ. Won't order from them again and I suggest all my friends not to."

modified review This review was modified by douxin98 on October 21 2013 12:47:16 PM

"I ordered a couple of iphone 5 charging cables and some plugs. They use a donkey for delivery. It takes FOREVER! I will never never never even think about doing business with these guys again! I think it took 3 weeks for delivery. If you don't mind waiting go for it!!"

"This is my first time dealing with this site and I am totally happy with the experience. Shipping was really fast, the price was right and the item worked great. I'd buy from them again."

"It will have been a month from time of order placed to time of items received after ordering from this web site... At this point I don't even know if what I ordered is going to work.

I also had to send emails after 1 week to which they responded it was still processing and should ship out between 3-5 business days. A week later, still no response. It is then that I sent a second email and finally got a shipping confirmation later that day.

The prices are cheap, but don't forget the golden rule.. You always get what you pay for.

Don't order anything from here and expect it anytime soon.

modified review This review was modified by TheSimpleTruth on September 11 2013 12:28:30 PM

"Great prices! Shipping was a little slow, but overall was a good experience. Will order from again"

modified review This review was modified by Crambloom on August 01 2013 05:41:12 PM

Itechdeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Itechdeals.com is not a merchant member
Itechdeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!