ItsMarvelous.com Reviews - shop.itsmarvelous.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.58/10 6 reviews

ItsMarvelous.com is not a merchant member
ItsMarvelous.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The item was different than what I anticipated; however, the customer service was phenomenal. Lloyd took great care before and after the purchase to insure that I was satisfied. I have to say, I would buy from this company again because I know that my satisfaction is important! Thanks!"

"I am very pleased with my shopping experience. I ran into some issues while placing my order and dropped a note to the feedback spot on the website. Within minutes my phone rang and I was walked through my order and was helped working out any issues. The gentleman was very helpful and patient. All merchants should have your kind of customer service...excellent. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great price and quality. Fast shipping. "

"Great prices, easy website to navigate, excellent selection, love the free shipping!"

"The best place in New Orleans and online to get custom design anything ! Love the fact that I got to design my own shirts in the do it yourself custom studio."

"What can you say? It is Marvelous! Good products, good price and good people behind it all."