"I received my watch 3 days after my order and it was $45 cheaper than any other website. I will be coming back for Christmas. "

"I recently purchased a watch for my husband's bday. The website had a great selection, pricing, and great customer service. Would definitely shop from them again."

"The customer service was horrible. The watch arrived 2 weeks late and it was USED. AT ALL COSTS, STAY AWAY!! Never again."

modified review This review was modified by Thezohan on May 12 2013 12:58:02 PM

"Great prices on the watches"

modified review This review was modified by barnettk29 on January 25 2013 07:08:37 AM

"Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with ItMustBeTime. I ordered a watch on 3/14/2012, and I did not receive it until 4/6/2012, even though the website said I should expect the watch in 7-10 days. Not only that, but I corresponded with Customer Service a bunch while waiting for the watch, and they couldn't give me any helpful information. I spoke to Bobby, and all he kept on telling me was "any day now" and "we haven't received it at our facility yet, but we'll send it out as soon as we receive it and then e-mail you a tracking number." Only, I never received an e-mail with tracking info, and it took weeks for the watch to even arrive at THEIR facility.

On top of all of that, the company seemed to have forgotten about me when they finally did receive the watch. It took another inquiry e-mail from me for them to be like "oh yeah, we got it, now we'll send it out to you." And even then, they didn't send me any tracking information until I asked for it.

Basically, my view is that the company has TERRIBLE customer service, the website was not capable of tracking my order, and the reps are just generally unprofessional. I will not order another watch from them again.

"I recently purchased a watch for my fathers birthday from this company. I began my research online and noticed the great prices. I decided to call and get a few questions I had answered. The customer service representative was extremely helpful. He was patient and answered all my questions. Within days I received the watch I selected.The quality of the watch was great I loved it and so did my father. I was very satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely come back & I more than recommend this company."

"Great merchant to work with! Easy to work with, great pricing and the item arrived when they said it would. What else could you want from an online purchase? I will definitely be working with this company again, in fact I am ordering a Panarea watch from them this week!"

"I recently bought a Movado 800 Series from ItMustBeTime.com and am very happy with my purchase. After sending a few emails back and forth with questions, the sales person offered to answer my questions on the phone. He was patient and helpful throughout the process. I spent a lot of money and felt very confident with my choice of where to buy from. "

"Last week I ordered my husband the Luminox Atacama Field Chronograph for his birthday. I just wanted to extend a sincere gratitude to itmustbetime.com for making the decision and buying experience so lovely. The sales person was so helpful and full of knowledge. I received the watch sooner than expected and my husband absolutely loved it. I would confidently recommend this site anyone who is looking to get the best price and customer care. Thanks itmustbetime.com!"

It Must Be Time is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

It Must Be Time is not a merchant member
It Must Be Time does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!