Stores > Irresistible Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Irresistible Me by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

I recommend!

"I own Irresistible Me hair extensions and they are AMAZING. I dyed them twice & they still look great. I also wear them nearly every day and I cannot believe they are still in great conditions and it's been almost a year. Because my hair is thick, the texture blended perfectly with a 200g set even though my hair was quite short when I first got them. They also NEVER tangled badly at all so you know they're Remy unlike other brands. I recently bought a Ponytail as well and I am in love. "

2017-10-06

I'm absolutely thrilled with my IM purchase!

"I'm absolutely thrilled with my IrresistibleMe purchase. I have been considering buying from IM for over a year now and I finally bit the bullet and did it considering I had a Photoshot to do. Not only does the Light Brown perfectly match my own hair (and I do mean perfect) you really cannot tell that it's in my hair. I had a blow dry stylist install 3 clip ins after doing my hair for my Photoshot and it looked amazing. For the value you get for 10 clips and the quality of this hair compared to other clip-ins I've purchased, I WILL BE BUYING MORE."

2017-10-05

Worth every penny!

"Human hair extensions are expensive and I had put a lot of money into them before I found Irresistible Me. No other brand that I've tried even comes comparable to these extensions. For those looking to buy a set of extensions, definitely go for these. I am in love with their Royal Remy line."

2017-10-04

Wonderful brand!

"This has been the best brand for me! The hair quality is great, I’ve never had any issues. The length choices and colors are amazing and I love the quick volume that I can get in just a just a few minutes. The hair extensions are so easy to apply and if properly taken care of, last sooooo long!
Overall it is a wonderful line that is well worth my time and money

2017-09-28

A happy customer!

"Love my Royal Remi extensions omg!! Softest hair ever!! Beautiful, thick hair! I can't say anything bad about them yet. Looks soo natural, I couldn't believe how well blended my hair and the color was stunning! It's my second set of IrresistibleME and I love them so much. No one knows I have extensions in and I get so many compliments."

2017-09-27

Simply the best!

"I am in love with my irresistible extensions! They feel amazing, are super soft, do not tangle and they are very easy to take care of. The thickness of the hair at the bottom is pretty impressive and they blend in so well my hair. I must say, this Royal set is the fastest and the easiest way to add more length and volume! "

2017-09-25

HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY EVER

"If I can say anything to someone who is considering buying this product, it is "RUN". Do not buy hair from here. It is a complete and utter scam. The extensions are deplorable and not true remy hair. I wore them for ONE day and at the end of the day the hair was extremely tangled, frizzy and clumped together. disgusting. I tried combing and brushing the hair softly throughout the day to minimize the tangling but it was impossible. This was the biggest rip off of my life, the hair looked worse than a cheap synthetic weave from aliexpress. actually, I DO have synthetic hair thats better. And when I reach out to the help centre to tell them about my issues, they ignored my email. Please, run away. all the positive reviews are SCAMS and just orchestrated to get sales. You tubers who recommend this product are paid off. Its a SCAM, I spent $300 on garbage hair and I'm ****."

2017-09-17

REALLY MAD. Cant get anyone to contact me

"I will change this review if I can actually get some sort of response from these people, but as of right now ive sent three emails in regards to the exchange I was wanting and nothing. I returned the weft after opening the little pouch with one strand and it was WAY too light, It didn't look at all like the color patch. Anyway, I have yet to get any sort of response and now I'm really mad.
This is my first review that is bad and I plan to write one everyday until this is resolved or I hear from someone and they make me a happy customer.
I even told them I needed the credit back so I could reorder another weft for a wedding and still nothing. Ive tried from a few different emails even to get a response. This ****. I couldn't tell much from the one strand, but I am truly hoping if I reorder that this is human hair. It felt a bit synthetic to me, but again couldn't tell since I couldn't open the full package or describe the weft. Seriously frustrating. #irresistibleme

2017-08-27

Repeat customer, never disappointed

"I absolutely would and will continue to use Irresistible Me hair extensions. They have never disappointed me and I have been their customer for years now. I have used both Silky Touch for day to day use and their premium line for my wedding and I am so impressed with the quality. For me clip-in are the best option as I don't want to wear extensions every day all day long and when I do they are really easy to put in and take off. If you take good care of them, they last you for months! "

2017-08-10

Horrible Product

"This hair is so thin and stringy! I am so disappointed I tried something else. I will never stray from Bellami hair again! And the unfortunate part is I was so excited I ripped the bag right open and can't exchange it and will
Never wear it. Waste.

2017-08-07

In love!

"They have several options to choose from and no matter what the occasion, these hair extensions make me look beautiful :) My package is 200g and I really love the way they blend in! The hair is so beautiful, the application process is easy and for me is the perfect option for length, volume, thickness.
I can´t wait to wear my them on my wedding day!

2017-07-27

Highly impressed!

"These are even more amazing then I had anticipated. I had been on the market for quite a while but no brand really stuck out until I came across IrresistibleMe. I am seriously glad that I went ahead and got these. So I have white blonde/silver hair and I ordered the Platinum blonde extensions. Now I knew that they weren't going to match exactly because no extension is white blonde and I was fine with that. The extensions shipped fast and were the exact color I was expecting, I used a purple shampoo left it on the extensions for about 10 minutes, washed and boom white silver extensions laid in front of me. I would definitely recommend and will certainly be buying again :) "

2017-07-24

Love love love these extensions!

"Honestly I just ordered these extensions for my wedding but I'm hitched. I ordered them sooner. I now have them for two months and they look like in day 1. These hair extensions are a dream come true.I have always loved long hair but because my hair in naturally really thin, I couldn't grow it more than medium length all my life. It only takes me a few minutes each day to clip them in.
I love that the shipping is FREE and the returns too. You get a sample weft to see if you like the hair or not. if don't like it, you can just send it back no questions asked.

2017-06-20

The best extensions I have even owned. MUST TRY!

" I am not one to leave reviews but honestly I feel the need to share my experience with all the ladies out there looking for hair extensions. I have used so many brands in the past and believe me I know what I am talking about. Only now I realise I was settling for much less before. The Irresistible Me Royal Remy extensions are simply incredible!!! Really thick, soft, and they match my hair color and texture perfectly. I have had them for a month now and I have washed them and all and they are still in perfect condition. I will definitely buy again "

2017-05-30

I'm impressed with their service!

"I ordered the Royal Honey Blonde hair extensions. These were a bit too dark for me so I decided to exchange them for Platinum Blonde. so I exchanged them for Platinum blonde. IrresistibleMe was SO easy to work with during the exchange process. They responded to me within hours both times we communicated and just made the process SO EASY. I am so impressed. I will continue to purchase my extensions through IrresistibleMe. The quality of the hair is just amazing and now the color it's a perfect match too. Could not be happier."

Share Irresistible Me's store rating

Irresistible Me is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Irresistible Me is not a merchant member
Irresistible Me does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!