Stores > Ironside Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ironside Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-08-15

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

2017-08-15

Woo

"Sunnysplosion and Kiandymundi brought me here."

2017-08-14

Best choice so far !

"Great pricing, great selection of parts. Can't give a higher review until I receive and test the product. "

2017-08-14

"It made customizing specs and going thru the process easy."

2017-08-13

noice

"it was quick easy and simple."

2017-08-12

Cheap and Full

"I encountered Ironside computers through a channel on youtube. And so in these prior days I have been looking for a computer to buy as my old one had expired. Then, I remembered Ironside computers, a site that allows you to customize your very own P.C! It gives you the choices of specs, ranging from a lower-mid gaming/casual computer to a high tier computer that'll last you a give amount of years, given the price you pay. A solid and fair buy and eases the stress that my father had succumbed to when making the decision on which computer to buy. Thank you very much!"

2017-08-12

Best investment I've made in a while!

"Now I knew where to start when it came to desktop pcs, but I didn't trust myself fully to do the building. So I happened to find them through a streamer I watch and I have not been disappointed by the buy! Easily the best investment I've made into a gaming pc!"

2017-08-11

How much better can you get??

"Not only did I get a computer that runs beautifully with any game, I got amazing customer service! I was kind of worried about making such a large purchase from a company I had never ordered from before, but I made the plunge and I definitely don't regret it! They send me emails almost everyday updating me on what was happening with my computer, from the time it was just getting the parts together to the final testing to make sure it ran fine; I was completely in the loop. Every time I got one of these emails I would show it to my friends to gush about how my computer was coming soon. :) I will definitely make ironside my go-to recommendation if anyone wants an affordable and functional gaming computer! "

2017-08-10

"The only thing I would say is, the input screens were dim, and somewhat difficult to see."

Most happy

"Very good communication during and after purchase. Easy website to navigate and got everything I wanted and ordered. Will definitely be a return customer!!"

2017-08-09

"this is my second time using your site to make my own computer and so far its been great both times thank you guys for making it really easy to use."

First timmer

"For my first rim it went really smoothly"

Great Company!

"I was able to build and order my computer easily on the Ironside site with no issues. They started building it that next day with constant updates about my PC. They responded to any questions I sent them during the building phase that day. The computer came really well packaged and with everything I asked for with no issues. The PC can handle anything and play on with best performance. The Ironside team know what they are doing and are really helpful with anything you need along the way. Definitely would recommend if looking to build a gaming PC."

2017-08-08

Super cheap for what you get

"I purchased the Grunt Advanced at just under 600 dollars. I'm not all that keen on computers in terms of what's good and all, so it took some time to try and find what I was looking for. With some help from a friend I was able to determine this was the best choice in terms of both price and power. It runs both Overwatch and League of Legends on the highest graphics, zero lag. Not sure about "Triple A" titles, but for what I play it's perfect. I was even able to get a discount through a coupon, and a free lighting strip. Tyson, who I believe is the owner, was very nice and contacted me to let me know one of the parts was not currently in, and allowed me to either upgrade or downgrade, or wait for the part. I cannot recommend this company enough! "

GREAT PRICE AND

"SOMETIMES YOU SPEND A LITTLE MORE BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED AND GREAT SERVICE. THAT IS WHAT SETS THIS COMPANY APART.
2ND COMPUTER!

Share Ironside Computers's store rating

Ironside Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ironside Computers is a merchant member
Ironside Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.