ZAGG / shieldzCoupons

"Stay away from this company the Sales Rep is a complete Liar Ardin S at the Willowbrook Mall in NJ. The product stinks it leaves finger nails dents all over. He told me there is NO cost to me for replacement & there is its $7 & if you go through the website you have pay the postage and must return your old one which is ridiculous & there are no refunds."

modified review This review was modified by bluestreaks on August 19 2014 12:40:32 PM

"Bought a Zagg Invisible Shield scratch protection screen for my smart phone. It was a mistake - a terrible experience - a waste of money. It does scratch and bubble and wrinkle and makes it harder to see the screen so do not trust the advertising, it is fake. I tore it off after a few weeks. I will just trust that the Gorilla glass holds up"

"Ordered a product almost a month ago, still waiting with no shipping status. Should have been shipped before the 23rd. Tried contact both e-mail and phone and am being ignored.
I will never order from them or use their products again.

"I bought and installed the invisible Shield under the impression that it was a better shield then what I had on my Iphone previously. With my previous screen shield I have had similar phone drops and had no problem no cracks, but after reading about your product on your web site. I thought it sounded better, so I figured let me try it. Not a good move for me. And so yesterday it was proven that invisible Shield is not a shield at all. A small drop and there goes my screen. Worst part Zagg said they never guaranteed that if I dropped it it wouldn't crack. But if you look at their website that is the impression they give you. Just look at the picture of the person loosing the phone from their hand while sitting in a car. What does that say? Please people don't be fooled like I was. The shield is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT and not worth the money. In fact it cost me additional money. And Zagg washed their hands from taking any responsibility."

modified review This review was modified by ppadinha on October 23 2012 07:21:42 AM

"zagg, skinomi, best skins ever, and a few other screen protectors have the ugliest screens ever. they all have orangepeeling and makes my device look cheap. and customer service? please."

"I bought the zagg cover for both front, back and sides for my iPhone 4s. At first it was great. After a few weeks it started to turn yellowish cuz I have a white iPhone. I told myself it's ok. I'll just replace it. I was told at time of purchase that it would $5 to replace it every time. Well when I came to the zagg store in west Covina, the girl there said I would recommend replacing it cuz it'll just happen again. I'm thinking to myself that's why I came here to replace it. I'm ok paying $5 to replace it. She then told me its $5 for the front and $8 for the back. Then I was like... Hmmmm not what I've been told. Then u said ok just do the front. She like in a pile and said she didn't have the front cover for an iPhone 4s.. Wtf.... Poor service. I'll never buy their crap again. A total regret "

"This company is a rip off. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as you will never receive your order (at least 2 month from the order date). Also, there products aren't great comparing to the other brands. Again, this company wouldn't do anything to satisfy the customer."

modified review This review was modified by ZzHMDzZ on April 09 2012 07:36:59 PM

"I got a Zagg skin for my HTC Desire, expecting it to look as they do on the website (covering the entire phone). When I received it, there was just one sticker that stuck on the back of the phone, which fell apart in under a year anyway. The invisibleShield works, but does not feel great and dents fairly easily, meaning after a few months it doesn't look good either. It was a relief to take off the 'skin' and screen protector and get my phone back to normal.
Considering the price I was expecting a really quality item. What I got was far from it. If I had wanted a sticker and low quality screen protector I could have spent a couple of pounds on eBay.

"Zagg shields are cheap and the corners come up. Zagg claims to replace the product at any time but you are forced to pay for shipping, pay for the product again, then only be reimbursed when you pay to ship back the original product. This is a poor system that rips off customers."

"have purchased multiple screen guards and a leather skin. three of the four screen guards came off less than two months after installation leaving for one day as instructed. the remaining one has been on for 16 months. The added thickness and added texture of the screen protector is not desirable.

I am on my second leather skin after warranty replacement of the first. The adhesive tape on the protective edges has come off both the original and replacement less than three weeks after installation of each.

Warranty and replacement policy is pretty lame. You pay postage for the warranty replacement product, and must also pay to return defective product using a traceable service.

"Ordered an iPhone Screen protector. Shipped quickly and received in 4-5 days."

aliciaeames's Avatar
Australia

"The customizable zaggskins are pretty cool - I like being able to choose my own background. They go a bit manky after a year and need to be replaced.

I don't really like the look of the screen protector - has a weird texture.

Shipping is very expensive for something the size of a slip of paper.

When mine got lost in the mail, they quickly replaced it by sending out another for free - kudos zagg

"I purchased the ZAGG Shield for my Atrix 2. I followed Zagg's instructions EXACTLY as they wrote them, including powering the phone off, removing the battery, leaving it off for over 12 hours. After 2 weeks, the shield is fine, no discoloration, no bubbles, no coming up at the corners, as others have complained of. A great shield as far as I'm concerned."

"i bought then found specials online. Was refused the courtesy of reverting to the special deals. Good products but don't expect ANYTHING from them once they have your money!!!"

"Terrible customer service. I was sent a defective skin (cut wrong), and they refuse to replace. Caveat Emptor!!!"

ZAGG / shieldzone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZAGG / shieldzone.com is not a merchant member
ZAGG / shieldzone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!