Stores > ZAGG / shieldzone.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZAGG / shieldzone.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Poor quality for Invisible Shield screen protector

"I purchased a Samsung S7 one month ago, the store installed the screen protector. With in 4 days I saw the first crack, within a month I now have one area chipped away and 4 other areas with cracks in the shield. I used a Verizon brand screen protector on my last phone and it lasted 2 years without an issue. My 2 teenage daughters are always throwing their phone around and they have never cracked. This product is junk, there is no way just keeping it in my purse there would be this many issues. I will never by a Zagg product again and I would never recommend it. They won't even refund my money, only replace it. Giving them one more chance to make it right."

2017-08-04

Bad Product - Good support

"I purchased a phone screen protector, the Invisible Shield
I purchased the exact protector
I paid to have it installed
it doesn't touch the screen on the edge of my Samsung S7 (No not edge, the flat one)
Zaggs support literally called that "a halo" and said it helped the protection of my screen despite when I told him it would get dirt under it.
So Why the 4 rating if the protector sucked so badly. because when I got on chat with Zagg they offered to upgrade to a different screen cover that had a bevel that would resolve this issue and even included a code for covering shipping, so not a 5 but when you back your product, I will take the problem

2017-07-24

Circles

"Go ahead and try to find a human or email address to request a replacement. ZAGG will run you in circles until you give up ..."

2017-06-05

Would not recommend

"Invisibleshield cracked on my first drop. When touching edge, glass particles came off and cut my finger. Just over 1 month of owning - now having to pay $5.99 for shipping to get a replacement.

Dissatisfied customer :(

2017-05-30

Terrible product

"I bought a Invisible Shield One for the Nintendo Switch my local Gamestop and part of layer 1 ripped and would not separate from the protective layer. After an attempt to salvage it with no success, I though no problem I will just file a warranty claim on it and get another. Think again the product was only 12.99 at Gamestop but to get the replacement I would have to pay an additional 5.99, nope not doing it. Thanks for nothing."

2017-05-04

Excellent Product- Excellent Service

"I purchased the InvisibleShield protector for my Galaxy Note 5 because I've had experience in the past with cracking my screen from dropping the phone. I purchased a gold Note 5 and didn't want to hide it in a black Otterbox protector. Within the first few months of having the phone, I cracked the screen. When I returned it to the store, the salesperson simply peeled off the cracked InvisibleShield and replaced it with a new one. No crack to my actual phone! Well, before I knew it, I had several cracks in the phone's screen and this time, I feared it had actually cracked the phone, not just the protector. I went online, filed a claim and within a few days, I had a new InvisibleShield. I peeled off the old one and once again, the actual phone was in excellent condition! No cracks except to the protector! Instructions said to return the damaged product within SIXTY DAYS! WOW! No hassles, no scrambling to return the damaged product. Needless to say, I'm a ZAGG customer forever!! Thank you for not only an outstanding product but for making the process so easy!"

2017-03-29

life time warranty ---

"Resolved thank you for listening to me."

2017-03-18

Failed Screenprotector

"ZAGG's Invisibleshield HDX has failed what the description said it would do. The description said 3x shatter protection yet when my phone fell from a not at all high place it cracked. When I called customer service to see what they could do for me the lady told me that they could not compensate me for what their product did not do. I am upset and about to be 100+ dollars short in order to fix my screen that should have been protected. Thanks a lot ZAGG!"

2017-03-12

Bogus guarantee and warranty

"I bought 4 glass screen protectors for new phones. My wife and 2 daughters. My screen chipped on the edge the first week. I called to get a free replacement as they they advertised and never received another. Very disappointed after spending $35.00 per phone. You would think after spending $140.00 for these covers the company would stand behind there free replacement policy if breaks. Not so even after registering online as recommended after purchase. Poor customer satisfaction and very misleading. Advise to go buy one for $5. at 5 and below store or anywhere for few bucks. Scam!!"

2016-02-22

WORST!!!! CUSTOMER SREVICE EVER!!!

"I've tried to get a replacement done for a cell phone shield I bought and every time I go I am asked if is new or replacement , when i say replacement they say we are out, but when i say new they bring it out. I shouldn't get the run around for a product that I paid for replacement, this has happened about 8 times already.
false advertisement to start and after the fact the kiosk employees end up giving you more attitude that helping you with the issue. I would never recommend anyone to buy this cell phone shields, they always bubble up and come off within the first few months.

2015-01-21

"I just upgraded to an Iphone 6 and per the store rep had a ZAGG glass shield installed. The packaging says it has a warranty. Needless to say, it's only a warranty for the glass shield, not the phone. My phone got dropped and the shield did nothing to protect my phone. What a piece of crap. I would not recommend this to anyone...."

2014-11-19

"I was VERY disappointed in the glass shield for the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus as well as the new galaxy glass & the Note 4 glass. They are too thin and flimsy. I work for a cell phone company myself and the New glass protectors have broken more phones than ever. It's making it hard to sell because of its lack of protection. The glass for the iPhone 5, 5c & 5s is amazing! If you can get that same protection for these new phones I know your company can sell more!!!"

2014-08-19

"Stay away from this company the Sales Rep is a complete Liar Ardin S at the Willowbrook Mall in NJ. The product stinks it leaves finger nails dents all over. He told me there is NO cost to me for replacement & there is its $7 & if you go through the website you have pay the postage and must return your old one which is ridiculous & there are no refunds."

2013-02-02

"Bought a Zagg Invisible Shield scratch protection screen for my smart phone. It was a mistake - a terrible experience - a waste of money. It does scratch and bubble and wrinkle and makes it harder to see the screen so do not trust the advertising, it is fake. I tore it off after a few weeks. I will just trust that the Gorilla glass holds up"

2012-11-28

"Ordered a product almost a month ago, still waiting with no shipping status. Should have been shipped before the 23rd. Tried contact both e-mail and phone and am being ignored.
I will never order from them or use their products again.

Share ZAGG / shieldzone.com's store rating

ZAGG / shieldzone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZAGG / shieldzone.com is not a merchant member
ZAGG / shieldzone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!