• Address: Asheville, NC
    • Phone: 878-689-8742
    • Customer Support: 878-689-8742
    • Business Hours: Monday -- Friday 10:00 AM -- 6:00 PM
    • Fax: NA

"Was looking for a bag for work, and found what I wanted, but did not want to pay what all the other stores were asking. I came across this website and I was very skeptical at first, but after doing my research and taking a risk I was more than pleased! Got the bag at considerably lower price and will be shopping here again for items I need for work as they come up. Great Store and Great Customer Service as well!"

modified review This review was modified by gmwilkes on January 20 2014 06:24:29 AM

"My son wanted this knife. Into-the-wilderness offered the lowest price. It was out of stock but they notified us as soon as it came. We ordered it easily and it was shipped to our door right away. Perfect."

"I bought my sons first benchmade from into the wilderness and they were outstanding. I had some questions so I called and spoke with Johanna who answered all of my questions and even spent time with me discussing other knives I was considering purchasing. They were no pressure and glad to take time and answer any questions that I had. I will definitely by from them again.
I am in outside sales and I was very impressed with their pricing, accessibility, knowledge and delivery time frame.

modified review This review was modified by sobacki on January 09 2014 04:33:40 PM

"Good service, excellent product... Benchmade Knives"

modified review This review was modified by MikelJF on December 19 2013 09:53:49 AM

"Best selection and prices I could find for Benchmade products. Excellent communication through all phases of the fulfillment process. Delivery was very fast. I am delighted!"

modified review This review was modified by Flattopatx on October 24 2013 12:32:27 PM

"Great communication from this seller. "

"Into the Wilderness is a smaller company with big personality. They have the product selection of a giant business while managing to maintain the service and personality of a local, hometown store where every customer is welcomed and served well. This superior service was modeled with quick shipping, spot-on tracking, and direct communication with the owner that helped me determine which knife I wanted and how to get it out to me quickly. When the first knife I ordered proved to be a knife that I would rather exchange, the exchange of products occurred quickly and easily according to policy. The owner walked me through the process and made sure I was satisfied every step of the way. This high level of service coupled with the fantastic selection of knife brands is the main reason that I will continue to choose Into the Wilderness. Thanks, Jo Hannah!"

"Great price. Great customer service. "

"Very satisfied, speedy delivery and everything was in good shape!"

"My order was reasonably priced, arrived intact and in a few short days. I will definitely order from Into-the-wilderness.com again!"

"I've just ordered one item thus far and am very satisfied. It arrived timely and well-packaged. I will definitely be ordering from them on a continuing basis. I also appreciated the email update responding to a comment I had made on the original online order form."

"Had trouble with another company in getting this knife, waited 2 weeks only to find out that they had been waiting since January to get this knife in stock. I thanked them for not letting me know this, canceled my order, ordered it through Into-the-wilderness on saturday and received this beautiful knife by wednesday. great service, great price
--thanks.

"Very prompt delivery, product exactly as described. Perfect condition! Bookmarked this vendor, Into-the-wilderness.com, for later shopping. Highly recommend, product was hard to find until I found this vendor."

"sales rep very helpful, would recommend to freind, product delivered timely"

"We had some trouble deciding what we wanted and I ended up canceling the order right after I ordered it. They were so nice about it, canceled with no questions asked and told us they hoped we would remember them the next time we were looking for something. Then we decided the next day that we wanted it again. I re-ordered and had it within a few days. The shipping was so quick and they were just so pleasant with every transaction! Great customer service and great products at great prices! We will be back!"

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Into-the-wilderness.com is not a merchant member
Into-the-wilderness.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!