• Contact: cs@intimategadgets.com
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 18:00 (GMT+8)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I recently ordered a product and was shipped something completely different. So after waiting almost 3 weeks to find I received the wrong product, I contacted customer service and was asked to resell the item or I could find the cheapest way to send the item back to them?!?!?! I did want to try to resell this item, I just want what I paid for and ordered. When I told them their shipping department should know how I could get this item back to them, I was told they did not know and my ticket was closed. So now, I'm not even going to get the item I ordered and I'm stuck with something I won't ever use. I know I should have done more research on this site, sometimes price isn't the best thing!! Do your research!"

modified review This review was modified by flchic17 on June 04 2014 02:52:30 PM

"There is no email adders or phone no. in your site.
One need to use your automatic system which is not friendly to contact you.

"I had no problem what so ever neither with customer service or my order beeing late or noone so ever, great job guys , keep the good work up! this is not my first time purchasing ive made plenty orders from this page and never been disattisfied :)!"

modified review This review was modified by osteloff1 on August 29 2013 05:52:46 PM

"The site is well designed, the products are of good quality and the prices are very good.
Very good experience

"Prompt delivery.

Also very prompt in replacing a damaged item due to rough handling during delivery.

Quick reply thru contact us for enquiries.,

"It feels good.Feels nice and the vibrator is working.. Very soft, Very realistic looking"

"the price for products like this is quite good."

"The package took a week to send instead two days that saying the website, but the package is arrived correctly."

"was a good shoping, great products. "

"Everything was shipped and delivered quickly, everything is as promised."

"exceptional price, fast shipping."

"the low product quality, intimate Not recommended buy gadgets because the results are often not satisfactory although there is a good value."

vx

"everything as expected, it took the time it was said. perfect delivery"

"The delivery of this product was quick, the price was OK but personally I did not like this specific model. The structure of the product is not sensible or durable, so my recommendations go for the gadgets made from other materials."

"Good service! My order arrived promptly and was exactly as advertised. Great fun, I'll be back for more. At these prices it's worth experimenting with something new."

Intimate Gadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Intimate Gadgets is not a merchant member
Intimate Gadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!