Intimate Gadgets Reviews - intimategadgets.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 46 reviews

Intimate Gadgets is not a merchant member
Intimate Gadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had no problem what so ever neither with customer service or my order beeing late or noone so ever, great job guys , keep the good work up! this is not my first time purchasing ive made plenty orders from this page and never been disattisfied :)!"

modified review This review was modified by osteloff1 on August 29 2013 05:52:46 PM

"The site is well designed, the products are of good quality and the prices are very good.
Very good experience

"Prompt delivery.

Also very prompt in replacing a damaged item due to rough handling during delivery.

Quick reply thru contact us for enquiries.,

"It feels good.Feels nice and the vibrator is working.. Very soft, Very realistic looking"

Rating 8/104/5

"the price for products like this is quite good."

"The package took a week to send instead two days that saying the website, but the package is arrived correctly."

Rating 8/104/5

"was a good shoping, great products. "

"Everything was shipped and delivered quickly, everything is as promised."

"exceptional price, fast shipping."

Rating 4/102/5

"the low product quality, intimate Not recommended buy gadgets because the results are often not satisfactory although there is a good value."

"everything as expected, it took the time it was said. perfect delivery"

"The delivery of this product was quick, the price was OK but personally I did not like this specific model. The structure of the product is not sensible or durable, so my recommendations go for the gadgets made from other materials."

"Good service! My order arrived promptly and was exactly as advertised. Great fun, I'll be back for more. At these prices it's worth experimenting with something new."

"excellent products, very fast shipping"

"Package came quick and discretely. Cheap and safe to buy from. No problems at all."