Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com Reviews - securitystoreusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.17/10 88 reviews

Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com is not a merchant member
Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Excellent service, quality product, helpful staff. "

" incredibly bad service. Placed order on 1/17/2014. Never received a confirmation or any info whatsoever on status. Sent several emails with zero response. Called on 1/31 and placed on hold for 25 minutes. Finally spoke with someone. Only then was I informed that one item was a special order with a 6-8 week lead time. Said I would cancel the order and to credit CC. Was told they would send an email to which I should respond so they could inform credit department. Still waiting for the email. I'll just call AMEX and have them take up the problem."

modified review This review was modified by telecaster12 on January 31 2014 11:43:54 AM

"I HAD MADE A PURCHASE AT THE PRICES ON THERE SIGHT AND RECEIVED MY CONFORMATION WITH THE PRICE AS ADVERTISED. THEY CALLED ME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND SAID THAT I MUST CHARGE MY CUSTOMER MORE MONEY AND THE PRICE WAS GOING TO BE $168.00 MORE. I LOST MY SALE TO THE HOSPITAL AND NO ONE IS HAPPY. "

"Customer service has no clue about any of the products they sell and for clairification they refer you to do a google image search haha what a joke. Fan motor I bought broke down after few months, security systems will not respond to my emails. "

"Service representative was looking out for my best interest. He was very helpful. I definitely recommend this online store. There aren't to many internet stores looking out for you or care about you as much as this representative does. It was a pleasure to do business!"

"Web site is designed well, easy to navigate. Great price and items shipped fast. "

"Courteous and professional. Large selection and best online price.

"We have not received the product yet, but the order experience was fine."

"Fast shipping; great price; excellent quality"

"I ordered 6 items on 3/7, got the confirmation email. Waited until 3/12 to email cust. service because order was listed as processing and never changed. I sent an email, but never got a response. I had to call 3/13 to find out about order. Was told that 1 item was on special order and he would have to check from warehouse. I told him about the email I sent the day before and didn't get a response from him, sounds really concerned. I asked why no one let me know about the out of stock item, he said they don't let you know, HUH? So I have to call to check on an order because nobody lets you know? Never heard of any business doing that. Very disappointed about this order. The website says "Please note that if an item is not in stock and we will place a special order from the manufacturer for you. Should you choose to cancel this order, please be advised that you may only do so within 24 hours. Should your order be cancelled after 24 hours your order may be subjected to a min. 25% re-stocking fee (or more which is assessed by the manufacturer). Some special orders cannot be cancelled please check with us in such a case." How can you cancel an order if nobody lets you know about your order?"

"Unfortunately, I can't say that my review is positive. I placed a simple order for 1 speaker with Paypal. They denied the order because my shipping address was different than my billing address. When I inquired as to why, I found out that they didn't realize that it was actually okay to do that, so they refunded my order and asked me to place it online again. I understand that these things happen, especially with smaller companies like this. I know because I work for one. I found out that I would need to order 3 more of these speakers, so I placed a new order for 4 of them. The site didn't show that the speakers were out of stock or back ordered, so I placed the order. A week later, my order was still in "Processing" so I e-mailed support and they replied that the manufacturer has a 3 week lead time on manufacturing the speakers. They didn't have them in stock and apparently didn't post that online. It is now over a month since the second order was placed (5.5 weeks since the original order) and I've e-mailed them on multiple occasions since then and have heard nothing back. I just called an left a voice mail to see if I can get anyone to get back with me. We're going to be installing these in our new church and I'm afraid that we won't be able to get them in before we move into the new building. I'm hoping that this is just a one time fluke with my order, but I have to say that it hasn't been the easiest working with a company like this. Hopefully everyone else's experience with them will be better."

"The website is clear and straight forward. I easily navigated and searched the product I needed. Thank you"

"excellent product and delivery time"

"Great communication. Prompt delivery. Would order from them again."

Rating 4/102/5

"ISS raised price after item was ordered by $70. The site didn't show the stock was out of stock and they already charged my credit card. Very long shipping delays and expensive on top of that ($16 for a part measuring 9"x6"x3"). Avoid unless the price is really, really worth it, you have time to wait, and you don't mind having your credit card charged weeks in advance."