"Place order with web site several days later the sent an email that the price increase which held my order up. Call back to make another payment then had to call a 3rd time because my customer yelling at me for 3 door contacts over a month to receive. Should have stay with ADI tried something different and got burnt and paid 12$ more per items lessons learned."

modified review This review was modified by rrizzo123 on December 12 2014 01:38:16 PM

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE company. Won't return calls or respond to emails.
Product ordered over 2 weeks ago and NOTHING.....
Order status shows "Processing" and that no changes are allowed to the order.
Bunch of crooks if you ask me!!

modified review This review was modified by bostonbiker on October 28 2014 04:30:23 AM

"Item received was defective. Emailed several times asking for assistance with no response. Never responded to any messages. Avoid this seller."

Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com User

"I placed an order on 8/20/14. The items were listed as in stock. After a week I emailed to see where my order was. No response. After two days I called. I spoke with a person that could care less about me or my order. He told me it would ship next Friday because they were shipping all of the items to one location and then shipping it out. Well, I didn't get my order that Friday so I called again. They told me that my order shipped and provided tracking. I come to find out when it finally arrives that it was only a portion of my order. I had to call again to find out where the rest of it was. Come to find out that it didn't ship yet. No one cared. I had to fight with them to get the rest of my order shipped. I finally got the shipment. It took 3 weeks. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They lied about why it was late the first time I spoke to them by saying it was all shipping to one location but when the order came it was shipped in three different packages on three different days. This is a terrible company! If I could pick no stars I would have!"

Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com User

"Do not order from this company, I placed an order that was $900.00 which come to find out was discontinued and they still have not refunded my money. It has been a month. They say they will call back and they don't. "

"Never notified on 2 orders that things were back ordered. After two weeks, called to see what was up and then found out the first order was no longer available. The second order was for the replacement they suggested. After another 2 weeks, called to find out the items were back ordered and there wasn't an anticipated delivery date.

Oh ya, in both cases they charged my credit card as soon as I placed the order.

modified review This review was modified by pwashburn on May 29 2014 02:28:24 PM

"Excellent service, quality product, helpful staff. "

" incredibly bad service. Placed order on 1/17/2014. Never received a confirmation or any info whatsoever on status. Sent several emails with zero response. Called on 1/31 and placed on hold for 25 minutes. Finally spoke with someone. Only then was I informed that one item was a special order with a 6-8 week lead time. Said I would cancel the order and to credit CC. Was told they would send an email to which I should respond so they could inform credit department. Still waiting for the email. I'll just call AMEX and have them take up the problem."

modified review This review was modified by telecaster12 on January 31 2014 11:43:54 AM

"I HAD MADE A PURCHASE AT THE PRICES ON THERE SIGHT AND RECEIVED MY CONFORMATION WITH THE PRICE AS ADVERTISED. THEY CALLED ME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND SAID THAT I MUST CHARGE MY CUSTOMER MORE MONEY AND THE PRICE WAS GOING TO BE $168.00 MORE. I LOST MY SALE TO THE HOSPITAL AND NO ONE IS HAPPY. "

"Customer service has no clue about any of the products they sell and for clairification they refer you to do a google image search haha what a joke. Fan motor I bought broke down after few months, security systems will not respond to my emails. "

"Service representative was looking out for my best interest. He was very helpful. I definitely recommend this online store. There aren't to many internet stores looking out for you or care about you as much as this representative does. It was a pleasure to do business!"

"Web site is designed well, easy to navigate. Great price and items shipped fast. "

"Courteous and professional. Large selection and best online price.

"We have not received the product yet, but the order experience was fine."

"Fast shipping; great price; excellent quality"

Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Internet Security Systems Inc. / securitystoreusa.com / issisecure.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!