Stores > International Drug Mart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have been ordering medications from InternationalDrugMart.com for the past 4 years. I have been getting quality medications at discount from them for long time. I am really satisfied with their good customer support.

"Iam regular customer of Internationaldrugmart.com taking ACARBOSE for more than 2 years, good quality medications delivered at time . iam very happy with their service."

This review was modified by John_60 on August 25 2015 02:44:28 AM

"My wife ordered inhalers for 169.97. She went into the hospital and died of lung cancer. The order came and I refused it and told them to send it back. When I asked when I would receive a refund, they told me they do not refund orders. The price you pay from ordering from foreigners who want nothing more than the American dollar. Sorry Basterds!!"

"I have used IDM for 18 months and every drug was spot on, a good price and came in about ten days. I can't say fairer than that, and I have used several types of drug from them. including hydrocortisone, itraconazole, and diflucan.

"LIARS, FRAUD! I have come across some incredible liars before but never to this extreme. They start out acting like a normal company then they change, lying constantly, claiming that something was sent - when it wasn’t, that the USPS tried to deliver it to my house – when it doesn’t do so – you know the USPS. Then it wants more money to redeliver it. Yes they are scams compounded by lies and miss-truths.
Deal with them and you will end up giving them and you will pay them over and over for the same article.
The medications from them are not approved by the U.S. F.D.A. and you will have constant problems with the FDA attaching your packages, and risk a visit from your local law authority, followed by a visit from the feds!
I have done 3 orders through them, received 2 but not without considerable problems. Thank goodness the last one, not received, was a small one. The first order took 3 months to receive. The second order was attached by the FDA and sent back, resent, attacked by the FDA and sent back; resent and I finally got it…7 months later.
One thing shat should have given them away was that everyone you speak to seems to have a different story.

"This company is HORRIBLE. They will charge your credit card for an order you didn't order and then they don't send anything. They won't give your money back and they say the owner lives in Fl. and they are in another country so there's nothing they can do since he's not there."

This review was modified by seerna on March 02 2011 05:40:26 AM

Share International Drug Mart's store rating

International Drug Mart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

International Drug Mart is not a merchant member
International Drug Mart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!