• Rating 1.00/10 10 reviews

InterStore is not a merchant member
    InterStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • InterStore contact information

"I never received my product and they charged my credit card TWICE. I couldn't get any response from the company and the telephone number has been disconnected. "

"do not buy from this store! TERRIBLE"

"Horrible. Hard to believe this is not a front for a scam, and has not been shut down. I'm still suspicious it's a scam. My items came months and months late, despite my getting frustrated and trying to talk to somebody. They do not return any sort of customer service email, and for all I know "they" may be comprised of just an unattended computer somewhere. Don't waste your time with Interstore."

"My experience with Interstore.com has been terrible.

I puchased a movie poster from this company and was told that it would ship within 2-3 days- it did not. I checked on my order 1 week later and found that it had yet to be shipped, in fact it had not even been processed. I tried to contact them on three seperate occasions roughly a week apart, but I did not recieve a reply on any occasion. It is a month later and I have not received by order, I believe I was scammed.

"I am very disappointed with InterStore. I placed an order a week ago, and I was hoping to receive it any day now. Instead I just got an email informing me that the item I bought is not even available. It was supposed to be a gift, and now I have no present and just a few days to get something else. This is extremely annoying, but, now that I have read some of the other reviews, I think I might be lucky that my experience wasn't worse. I would definitely not buy (or try to buy) something from InterStore again. "

modified review This review was modified by cdavis000 on January 12 2009 08:53:53 PM

"Worst buying experience I've had online. If you're looking to purchase something from them because of the low prices, steer clear and spend a little extra knowing that you're buying from a respectable and reputable vendor.

09/14/2008- Order was placed for luggage for an overseas trip I planned in October.

After a week of waiting, I emailed customer service which they stated they will try to reach the warehouse. No repsonse for another week.

I called customer service and get some asshat whom you can tell does not like his job and is overloaded with requests. Was promised a return call, guess what, never heard from him. Called again after a few days, told I would receive a call from a manager, no surprise, never heard back.

After a month of the initial order, I received the luggage THE DAY BEFORE I LEAVE. I already purchased another luggage set at that point and requested a refund.

Item was sent back in November, it's January and I still haven't received a refund.

BUYERS BEWARE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AFTER READING REVIEWS. Spend the extra money with a solid business vendor.

"when comparison shopping for a very expensive mixing valve, they came in a few dollars lower then competitors due to free shipping, which was clearly indicated in my receipt. Several days later, they tried to bill shipping under a separate charge. I canceled the order and ordered from another place. nothing really lost except a lot of my time. When it came time to order a huge bathtub, I didn't even bother looking at them, and never will again. some places that when they try to rip off people for an extra ten bucks they not only don't get the ten, they don't get the next thousand."

"I usually don't buy things from stores without many reviews so I was hesitating to place order on Interstore.com. But i didn't have many other options and gave it a try. Happily, I got my shoes only 3 days later. I am very happy with this!

BTW, the invoice came with the shoes is from ShoeMania.com. Are they same stores with different names? Why do they do this?

"Bad business pratices. No phone number, only email contact. "Contact Us" states response within 48 hours, no response, no status order update. NOTHING ! , they took my money."

"Very Unsatisfied

No response from customer service, very confusing. Bad experience — beware. Order took months to process.