Intelliflix Reviews - intelliflix.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 14 reviews

Intelliflix is not a merchant member
Intelliflix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This company is terrible, it's horrible. Don't do business with them. PLEASE! Trust me on this one. They are a bunch of scam artists.
I like to give companies chances. You know? Everyone makes mistakes.
But these people? Oh my God!!!!
WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM-RED ALERT, RED ALERT- DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!

"After the 1-year subscription fee was paid via credit card, Intelliflix ceased to ship movies to us despite 5 separate attempts on our part to contact their customer service department."

"I renewed service with Intelliflix for a second year against my better judgment in September 2006. The service has been absolutely dreadful ever since. In that time, I've had to fight to receive any movies at all, frequently being told (only after asking why I had no movies shipped) that all the movies in my queue (always over 20 titles long) were in high demand or "rare" titles that were not available. Most recently, my last title was shipped on JUNE 22. It is now AUGUST 20, a full 2 months without a single title being shipped. This is simply unacceptable, Intelliflix is currently and has in the past simply stolen my subscription fee without any service provided. This type of service is unacceptable for a movie rental company. DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE"!!!!!"

"FL Atty General says Intelliflix "soon going under". I paid for 1 year at the end of March, 07. Today is August 20, 07, 5 months later. Intelliflix has managed to ship me 13 titles to date, and absolutely nothing in over 3 months. I've sent countless emails to them to no avail. Their only response is that I should have at least 10 movies in queue. I always have at least 10, but still nothing. I have never dealt with such a band of thieves and liars in my life.

I received this information from the Senior Assistant Attorney General in West Palm Beach, FL:

"Our investigation remains open. The company represented approximately a month ago that it was past due on its rent, unable to pay the CEO any salary and that it was soon going under, I have verified the CEO's representation that he is in personal foreclosure on his palm beach county residence. I will contact you directly in the event of a financial recovery, which does not appear likely. We will take such action as is appropriate at the appropriate time."

In other words, we've all been screwed and there is doubtful recourse. Another SunRocket!! Stay very far away for your own sake.

"This company is about as screwed up as you can get. Late November I rented a movie. I didn't belong to any plan, I just rented as I went. Got the movie, returned it, got the confirmation that they received it. Now 4 months later I get an email from them saying I never returned this movie. I didn't even save that confirmation email since it was 4 months old. So we have been going round and round through emails trying to get this straightened out. Now today I receive the same movie from them in the mail. 4 months after I returned the first one, get accused of not returning it, then get another one in the mail. I can't get a straight answer from anyone there and there is no phone number on the site where I can actually talk to someone about this mess. Each time I email, I get a response from a different person. What a bleeping fiasco!"

"In October of 2006, my year's subscription with Intelliflix was up (I had paid $109 for the first year, and did not want to renew since the service was poor, but adequate.) They charged my credit card WITHOUT my authorization and even though I have not used their service since October, they WILL NOT refund my second $109.
I have emailed them 22 times and have NO response. I would like to know what I can do since they have no phone number to get my money back. Any ideas?

"Beware about the services! Initially it might sound like the services are cost effective but later you will find the difference in the choices and delivery. I was very unhappy about their services that I requested that my subscription be cancelled and balance refunded to my account. Even after repeated emails, I am unable to get the refund."

"Positively the worst experience my husband and I have ever had, of any service of any kind. I have never encountered a company that screwed so many things up, so badly, and within such a short timeframe. The Better Business Bureau, Ripoffreport.com, and consumer-driven review sites say it all.

About 1/3 of the movies we received were broken. Not just a little scratched, but split and cracked, or so scratched that there was no mirror left. There is obviously no quality-control at Intelliflix, but to add insult to injury, not only do you have to wait 2-4 days for a replacement, but everything else in your queue is being held up until both the original bad disc and the replacements are received.

The turn-around time was typically about a week. On our best month of the two we were members, we received 10 titles that weren't broken, were the ones we asked for, and which weren't resends of resends. It too a few days for a DVD to get clear from our queue that came from a video store literally just a few minutes down the road.

To make matters worse, the corporate office makes no attempt to fix the situation. We tried 561-697-8325 and spoke with corporate, and even emailed the CEO, Chris Hickey. Nothing.

Intelliflix has no redeeming qualities, and is nothing but a headache.

"I, like the previous poster, experienced the same problems with DVD Barn/Intelliflix. I have been a member at Netflix for 4+ years and have never once had a DVD "lost" in the mail. Intelliflix claims to have not received 6 DVDs in approximately one year. What makes this even more unbelievable is the fact that I often mail DVDs to Netflix and Intelliflix TOGETHER, but the DVDs sent to Intelliflix were the only ones lost.

Also, I had a three out at a time plan and there were many times when I had 0 DVDs out for several days. Every time I would contact them, they claimed to have made changes to my account. Nothing ever changed.

As if all of that was not bad enough, I NEVER received the movies I had listed first in my queue. It wasn't unusual for them to send me a movie that was 30, 40, or 50 in my queue.

Netflix is WAY better than this company. I have used at least 5 different DVD rental companies and I never experienced anything like I have with this place. I have also been informed that I will be charged $25 per DVD that was mysteriously "lost."

My next stop is the BBB.

"Absolutely horrible service. Slow delivery time and terrible customer service. I've had several DVD's "lost" (i.e., I mailed them but they were never checked in) and, despite putting in service tickets via the website, haven't had any satisfaction from Customer Service. There's no way the USPS is losing that many DVDs. Now that I've cancelled my account I've been threated w/a $25 charge for each "lost" DVD.

Terrible service, would never recommend it to anybody.

"This company is awful.
This is the worst dvd rental service i have ever had.
On top of the horrible site (search barely works), they simply do not deliver dvds. I had 3 movies at a time subscription but I usually had one

or none at all. It takes about 10 days to get a movie and very often they do not come at all. Customer service does not exist and it's

impossible to cancel (although they promised cancel at any time option.).

I have found Intelllix address and Intelliflix phone number from Florida's Bettter Business Bureau site:

Intelliflix, Inc.
1401 Forum Way, Suite 503
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Tel: (561)697-8325
Fax: 1.866.871.3054

I invite everyone to contact them directly.

"Great price if they would deliver what they promise, but they won't send DVDs. First month was great, but after that, we could not get them to send more than a couple a month, if that much. So the good deal became the pricey deal. No phone contact. Poor email support. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. "

"HORRIBLE SERVICE! Stay away from this rip-off company at all costs. Poor turnaround time - very limited selection/availability of games - poor customer service - limited area of availability for adult/mature titles... and NO refunds given for any reason.

BUYER BEWARE!

"This company has been very,very slow in shipping dvd's to me.The customer service folks are sorta rude in there e-mail replies and uncaring.The queue system they have only works in there favor.I think they try to curb your movie rentals by slowing up shipping time.Bottom line they don't live up to there promises.Stick with Blockbuster or Netflix for your dvd's.These folks don't care about the customer,the one who puts the $$$ in there paycheck....No phone number & shoddy e-mail contact.This is a shady company.Buyer Beware!"