Stores > Inspiredsilver.com
  • Inspiredsilver.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Inspiredsilver.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-22

VERY Deceiving!

"I ordered the Mother's and Daughter's ring for a V-day gift for my daughter on 1/20/17. I knew it could possibly come a day or two after V-day and I was ok with that. However when I called in last week I was told that they would ship between 1/17 and 1/20. I called today 2/22 to find out what the status is and all the Customer Service Rep could tell me was that there is a delay with the order and they do not have an estimated ship date. SERIOUSLY?!?! How do companies get away with this type of stuff. I will NEVER order from Inspired Silver ever again and I will be certain to tell everybody about my experience here. At the rate this is going I might as well give it to her as a Birthday gift in September. "

This review was modified by missyb1515 on February 22 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-01-09

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

"I will NEVER order anything from this place again! I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping, & my item wasn't shipped until 7 days later! THEN when I finally received the item, it was NOT what I ordered!!! I called Customer Service & they told me to take a pic of the wrong item & email it to them & said I can keep the wrong item & they will ship the correct one out asap. Finally got the 2nd package a few weeks later, & it's ANOTHER WRONG ITEM!!! I could not believe they stupidity. So I called once again & they wanted me to send a pic of the wrong item, etc. I am NOT doing that again, it's not worth it! There was a picture clear as day PLUS the item # & description of the item, so how could they get it wrong TWICE?! It was supposed to be a Xmas gift for my mother... Waste of time & money! "

2016-12-13

Not home for the holidays

"Placed my order for 4 necklaces 11/22. Called today on the 14th business day. They are just experiencing huge delays. No email to inform me of this. No eta of when the necklaces will be delivered. When I made this comment on their fb page I was blocked. I'm disappointed and out the money. Shop on etsy where you know it's legit "

This review was modified by Scrooged on December 13 2016 10:22:25 AM

2016-12-08

1 month later.....

"I have never dealt with a worse company! I placed an order for two items that were listed "in stock" on 11/15 as a gift for someone. Their website says they ship in stock items in a few days & any items that are out of stock take 7-14 days before shipment. I contacted the company after 7 business days, and they said my items were out of stock, so I had to wait the 7-14 days. I was upset about this because I specifically picked "in stock" items as they were a gift for someone, and I needed them sooner rather than later. Today is 15 business days from ordering & I see an ad on Instagram for the exact item I ordered. All the comments under the ad are from people just like me who ordered (& PAID) for the item a month+ ago and never received their order. So, I contacted the company to ask when mine was shipping, since it's been the 14 business days. Their customer service emails back and said due to high demand, my order SHOULD ship in a week or two. ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO?! It is a gift!! I could have ordered a completely customized item on Etsy for the time this has taken. I find it completely unacceptable how long it has taken & that they never bothered to let their customers know that they were "in high demand" and would take 2 months to ship. Especially since they are still putting out ads for the same items. I will never buy from here & I suggest you don't either.

This review was modified by peachesncremes on December 08 2016 09:30:15 AM

2016-12-04

They are the Grinch who stole Christmas

" I placed an order of just 8 items on November 11. They said it would be 14 business days before it gets shipped out. On the 15th business day (2 weekends plus a holiday) they told me I would be another week or 2 before it gets shipped. Do not order from them if you want something for Christmas. Or you will have to give it to them after. "

2016-12-01

6 Weeks to ship!

"Purchased a necklace for a Christmas Gift. Said it would ship within 10 days. It has now been a month and when I contacted customer service, they informed me it should ship within 2 more weeks. What? 6 weeks to ship something in the same country! Wow. Do not order if you need your item anytime soon!"

2016-09-03

big sister bracelet

"i recived my big sister bracelet today .over the moon with it .my sister will love it .thank u x

2016-07-18

Scared that it is a skam because it was so easy

"It was fine im getting a gift for someone and what i found was perfect i just hope my credit card isnt stolen from this site or that it will never ship"

2016-07-18

"I like the fact that the items are manufactured in the USA. First-time buyer."

Trump pump

"Love your stuff. Everything well priced"

Great

"I ordered the wrong necklaces and the agent helped me cancel the order and reorder the correct ones. I am very pleased"

cool stuff

"like what is offered hope it will be as listed"

New member

"I found the site really easy to move through. Hope when I receive the product, it will be just as nice as the site."

2016-07-18

"Would not take my debit card"

2016-07-17

What?

"How can I give a review for anything when all I did was place an order. I have nothing to rate yet. It is crazy to demand a rating of something I have not received yet. This makes me not want to order anything else!"

Share Inspiredsilver.com's store rating

Inspiredsilver.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Inspiredsilver.com is not a merchant member
Inspiredsilver.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!