"Insound had the best price for a pricey item I was looking for. The thing was both expensive as well as hard to come by, listed as back-ordered with Insound as with other sellers. After I placed my order, I asked about the expected timing for it. They responded within a day with helpful information, and they were friendly as well! The item was re-stocked sooner than I had expected and was shipped very promptly. I found their service overall to be among the best I've had the pleasure to deal with, and I enthusiastically recommend buying from them."

"Easy to shop from, but they lost an LP in the mail once. Thankfully, they sent me another copy."

"I ordered a CD from Insound on 9/7. On 9/8, I received an e-mail saying that my order had shipped. However, when my package finally arrived on 9/17, the shipping date on there was actually 9/14. So, Insound didn't ship my package until 6 days after they told me they did.

I sent them an e-mail inquiring about this. They told me that my package had been returned because of insufficient postage, so they had to re-send it!!!

Three problems here:

1) They didn't put the right postage on my package.

2) They didn't inform me what had happened so that I wouldn't be left wondering why my package hadn't arrived.

3) They did absolutely nothing to make things up to me.

modified review This review was modified by onilollaig on September 20 2010 06:31:11 PM

"WOW! Lots of rare CDs for great prices. I bought MC Lars Horris' Radio Pet Fencing from them on Oct. 2nd and received it on Oct. 6th! The only other place I could find the CD in stock was at Amazon from a third party seller who wanted $70 for it used! I got is for $15 new from Insound. Shipping was very fast and only cost $3! Very, very highly recommended. Thank you Insound!"

"I love love love ordering from Insound. They have the hard-to-find items I look for, they have outstanding customer service, and they deliver on time.

I have never had a problem with them and have always received prompt responses to my inquiries. And they have a sense of humour, very very important!

Insound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Insound is not a merchant member
Insound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!