InoaX (FotoConnection, 1stopcamera.com, onestopcamera, Ritebuys, TheNewConnection) Reviews - inoax.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.67/10 65 reviews

InoaX  (FotoConnection, 1stopcamera.com, onestopcamera, Ritebuys, TheNewConnection) is not a merchant member
InoaX (FotoConnection, 1stopcamera.com, onestopcamera, Ritebuys, TheNewConnection) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I received the order quickly and had a good experience when talking to the customer service person. I would purchase from this company again."

"The Sharp TV I purchased from TVSDEPOT.com is a excellent TV and I am very happy with the product. But I was very disappointed with the technique this website used to sell the product.
An Up-Convert DVD was offered as a promotional item to purchase this TV ( a very expensive TV).
Initially this website did not even ship the promo item and I had to call multiple times to get them to ship the item which I received 5 weeks after purchasing the TV. When I received the promo item it was a very cheap off-brand DVD which NOT a up-convert HD DVD player as was advertised by the website. When I called and as for the appropriate promo item to be shipped, I was told I had to accept whatever item was sent and that they were not required to send the advertised item. What a rip-off! I will never buy from this website again.

"whole proces with order was great and i recieved the product on the time. I am very sadisfied with the purchasing from tvsdepot. The custumer department was very helpfuly."

"Very happy with the service and camera will order from your company again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Gabi Jackson from customer care is very responsive and helpful.

"OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH FOTOCONNECTION HAS BEEN GREAT. HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH BILLING ISSUES BUT THEY WERE RESOLVED QUICKLY. GABI HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP IN MAKING SURE I HAVE BEEN EQUIPPED WITH THE RIGHT SIZE OF BATTERY FOR MY SONY CAMCORDER. DO APPRECIATE THE HELP A TON!!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Good price on camera. Not a GREAT deal, but a good deal. Camera listed for $549.00. Did not have recording media included in price. Only included std. 20-min. battery. Saw another deal where camera listed for $599.00 and included 2GB SD recording media and extended time battery. FotoConnection agreed to match price and features. I have not yet received the camera. Ordered with 2nd day shipping, but package is lost in transit. FotoConnection has reshipped package. Total price including shipping and upgrades to match similar offer mentioned: $679.XX. I should request a price break on the shipping ($49.95) for the inconvenience. You should believe NexTag! The similar offer was actually the best deal!"

"This was a terrible company to deal with - cancelled my credit card for this order. Very coercive selling tactics - website showed $199 shipping fee, they changed it to $399; receiving multiple emails each day in a harassing way - asked them to cease and desist, they have not; said I cannot cancel in the way I did, that I must call them; I have sent multiple emails to tell them I would report to the Attorney General's office and now they send multiple emails each day; I have filed a complaint with the BBB in NY. This company does not have good ethical standards - advertisement, selling tactics."

"The saga continues! I bought a additional 2 year warranty with my Samsung Home Theater (read below) and the warranty company is now giving me the runaround and telling me that they will not honor the warranty. They are in cohoots with RiteBuys and hopefully the NY Attorney General will do something about this!"

"FotoConnection - Great Price - if the camera lens was ever even available. After ordering on-line, I had to call - they then tried to sell me other stuff, even go with a different (cheaper quality) lens. 3 days later the item was not yet shipped. I called (3rd time) asked for a supervisor and only then told the item was on a 7 week back-order. I'll never shop there again."

"I am not certain if this is Ritebuys.com, but it appears there is some connection to this merchant and ritebuys.com. RITEBUYS.COM is a scam company and practices BAIT and SWITCH, and does not sell what you believe you bought. I purchased a SONY digital camera, and then received a phone call that the camera I bought was not a US model, and only came with a 30 day warranty. They then tried to sell me the US model for nearly $100 more and about $40 more than retail stores were advertising. STAY AWAY. I am contacting SONY, my attorney general, and my Credit Card company. SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE!"

"THESE GUYS ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS!!! Do not buy anything...even a mouse pad from these crooks! Don't learn the hard way like I and dozens and dozens of other people are finding out everyday (I wish I would have read the reviews before placing the order!)

These guys are trying to con me on $2,637.97! They are quick to pickup the phone when you are placing the order...(2 mins) but to talk to customer service it takes upwards of 25 mins. Even then, customer service seems like they deliberately try to be RUDE to you and are of no use. I wonder if these guys were trained with the mindset to scam us poor consumers...F*CK, I have to hand it to them...they are really good at what they do! I've filed a chargeback with my credit card company..I suggest everyone does so we can shutdown these scammers...

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

"FotoConnection is very professional. I placed the order on a Sunday and I got my Nikon package the following Tuesday. The sales person is polite, professional and knows how to handle customer. They are honest and consistent with the advertising they post on the website.

Exactly the opposite of the previous site where I initially placed my order in December. The other site [that claims they offer the best price for Nikon] cannot complete the order I placed in December. At that time, they commit to delivery of 5 weeks [sometime early February]. In January, I made a follow-up and the representative that answered my call was impolite and cannot provide a firm response. I made another follow-up on at a later date and the new delivery date they could commit is in June/July month. I asked if I could speak to the manager but they cannot direct my call to an Operations or Customer Service Manager. I end up cancelling my order. On the same December time period, another site also claimed that they offer Nikon at a lower price, when I placed my order, they said product is out of stock so I withdrew my order. Few hours after after I cancelled the order, I visited the website and saw that they increased the prices of their SLR camera product packages. For other on-line shoppers and photography enthusiasts, watch out for these sites.

The FotoConnection's Nikon package I purchased is higher by couple of hundred dollars compared to the other site but the good customer treatment provided by their professional staff outweighs the additional cost.

"Regarding my purchase at RiteBuys.com:
I received my products but felt that I was charged for items that should have been included in the original purchase. I purchased a "Camera Body Only" then was contacted by RiteBuys indicating that I had to purchase a battery and charger separately. According to the Pentax web site, these items are included with a "Camera Body Only" purchase. In addition, the web site indicated that the lens I purchased was "In Stock". After waiting for over five weeks I still had not received the lens. I changed the order to a Pentax Flash which I received the following week. I contacted RiteBuys several times during those five weeks and was told, each time, that the lens would be shipped the following Monday. After receiving the remainder of my order, I had to contact them again to get a credit for the difference in price between the lens and the flash. During each call to the Customer Service Department I was transferred to another associate no less than three times and had to wait 3-minutes for an associate with each transfer. My experience was not a good one and I will not return to RiteBuys for other purchases.

"The Nikon S7c is AWSOME!!! I love the HUGE 3" LCD screen and the rotating button, i like all the modes it offers and it is a great product in general, you can take pictures from many different megapixel sizes to save space, and they all come out nicely, the first couple pictures had a couple orbs in them but after that there where no more, the bottons on the top arent as bad as every1 says it just takes a little gettin used to. And if i were to buy a camera or anything again i would buy from fotoconnection again. FAST SHIPPING ... got here b4 they said it would, and overall the camera if the best for its price and fotocannection is the cheapest around. THANKS FOTOCONNECTION! "