Stores > Innovatepc.com
  • Innovatepc.com Innovatepc.com Elite Status

1-888-204-1725
      support@innovatepc.com
      1-888-204-1725

Voice your opinion! Review Innovatepc.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-15

iMac was great!

"Everything was as expected"

2017-07-08

Excellent

"Product was as described. Packaged securely. Price and service EXCELLENT!"

2016-12-11

Is title be why so need, yes?

"I was very happy with my shopping experience. Using the InnovatePC website was easy, and I was satisfied with the products I received."

2016-09-29

A Pleasure

"Great service and great customer support"

2016-06-13

Quick delivery of inexpensive, refurbished hardware

"This is my second purchase from InnovatePC - my first being about a year ago.

My only complaint is that initially, i tried to order a particular SKU, and the entire order went through and charged to my card, only for me to find out a day or two later that the unit i ordered was no longer in stock.

after realizing this, i was able to select a replacement SKU, which was delivered in 2 business days, and is working perfectly.

Recommendations: Updated inventory control so customers can't place orders for SKUs no longer in stock. Also, more detailed specifications of each SKU would be great!

2016-05-05

Great deal on refurbished PCs.

"Purchased 5 PCs to replace dated ones and for the price these couldn't be beat. Not too much bloat ware and good performance with Windows 7 Professional. I will definitely use them in the future!"

2016-03-18

Pulled me under the water and gave me a straw

"It has been 2 weeks and they finally told me they wouldn't be able to sell me the computer. They had already charged my card, and it has been days since the incident and i still dont have my refund.
Though their cusomer service was very responsive

2016-03-11

Resold Junk

"Nothing but junk they tried to polish up and sell as "refurbished". It's pretty obvious they're buying another companies old stuff, installing an operating system, cleaning it with windex, and claim its "refurbished". Save a few more dollars and buy something either new or refurbished by an authorized company. They claim they are certified, but their quality control says it all, they're not. I think that's illegal for a company to make false claims like that."

2016-02-19

Initial problem, but they are working with me on it.

"There was an initial problem where I ordered a monitor and they happened to send me the wrong one, but I was able to return the monitor and received a full refund from them since it was not my fault. They have since tried to make sure I am getting the exact monitor that I want, and have done a good job at trying to make sure I am happy. The new monitor has been shipped and on its way to me. So far I am pleased with how the situation has been handled and I would do business with innovatepc in the future. "

2016-02-10

Fast, responsive, awesome service

"Had questions about a machine, and the staff were quick to respond. Bought a refurbished Apple Xserve from them at an unbelievable price, and it arrived very well packaged, in excellent condition, including all necessary accessories (which weren't even advertised as being included in the original listing), and all much earlier than expected. All in all couldn't be happier with their service and would definitely purchase from them again!"

2016-01-09

"Very fast shipping. Excellent quality. Very good value for the price. Will definitely look here for future needs. Thanks."

2015-10-23

"We purchased many refurbished computers from Innovatepc.com. They are very good. The shipment is quick. Very satisfied vendor."

2015-08-27

"Quick shipping and server is working great."

2015-08-05

"I was surprised at all the stuff that was in the box when I opened it."

2015-07-02

"So far very good service by innovativepc. i still have to start using the server, i will keep you posted about my experience with that.
regards
rahul

Share Innovatepc.com's store rating

Innovatepc.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Innovatepc.com is a merchant member
Innovatepc.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.