Inkredible Inkz Reviews - inkredibleinkz.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 4 reviews

Inkredible Inkz is not a merchant member
Inkredible Inkz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"i ordered two cartridges from them and neither one worked. no way to get in touch with them. they stole my money.

STAY AWAY

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I placed an order and did not receive it. I have sent multiple emails and made multiple phone calls and all go unanswered. This company is NOT legit, they are thieves!"

"I've ordered ink on the 23rd of June 2012. It has been two weeks now and still no ink. I contacted their customer service/support no live person to talk to. Emailed them a few times but no reply. This isn't a good business to deal with. Stay away from them."

"Placed order with Inkredible Inkz on line. Due to some problem with their credit card approval system I had to elected to pay by their money order option. Since their order system did not provide the company name to make the money order out to, nor the address to send it to, I tried to contact their customer service supplied email address and their customer service phone number for this information. No reply from either. Definitely not a company to do business with."