Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"When I first started buying InkFarm cartridges everything worked as it should on my HP Officejet Pro 8600. This last cartridge I bought, blue ink cartridge didn't work. In fact the whole printer head has to be replaced ($120 through Amazon) because the Inkfarm cartridge bent the delicate brass fingers where the cartridge fits towards the back so all I get is an error message and the printer will not print at all. Do not buy ink from Inkfarm.com"

modified review This review was modified by ppoonjr115 on July 23 2014 07:39:59 PM

"I think any positive review is a sham. I placed an order and THEN read the reviews... maybe 10 minutes after placing the order. It was a weekend but they refused to cancel the order. They said I could refuse to accept the package. I should have done so. It sat on my shelf waiting to be needed. Last night the printer ink ran out and I installed it. My new Epson flashed warnings how I was voiding my warranty but using a non original Epsom ink cartridge... and then NOTHING. It would NOT print anything..totally worthless and I have many colors of this worthless ink@!!!! UGh...I doubt I have the invoice number but I am sure it is on a credit card. I can look up the info if necessary but I hate to waste any more time on thiscompany....off to Walmart I go and will pay full price."

modified review This review was modified by mokesmom on June 18 2014 06:35:51 PM

"I regret that I failed to read the reviews for Inkfarm prior to ordering. There are things to appreciate about Inkfarm’s service. Orders, at least in my experience, arrived on time and were “as ordered.” Problem is, the cartridges are very difficult to open without damaging them. They have an oversized plastic piece that must be removed prior to installing the cartridge. A cyan cartridge broke as I struggled to open it. Ink spilled out over my work area. I will accept that I should have been smarter about where I chose to open it but the fact remains that I had cyan ink all over my desk, my computer, and my hands. I will not order through Inkfarm again.

modified review This review was modified by PhilipTalk on May 10 2014 12:21:33 AM

"I cannot agree with the low ratings for this company. I have been ordering from InkFarm for several years now and have never had anything but exemplary service. On rare occasion when I have a problem with a cartridge they are quick to respond and ship a replacement. I just placed an order for $81 worth of cartridges (about 6 months use for me). The order was placed at 1:06pm this afternoon (Easter Sunday), at 1:07 I have an email confirming that they had received my order, at 1:16 I had another email telling me it was packed and ready to be picked up for shipping tomorrow. My experience is that I have it within 2-3 days. Just doesn't get any better than that in my book. And I haven't even touched on how much money I've saved on ink vs. buying outrageously overpriced cartridges from HP over the years. For what HP charges they should be GIVING away their printers...(HP if you're listening, I'm serious about that)
For what it's worth, InkFarm did not ask me to write this review. If their service and/or product sucked, I'm be writing a review saving as much. As for me... I'm an InkFarm Fan.

modified review This review was modified by tgrnwood on April 20 2014 05:05:38 PM

"I purchased a set of cartridge for my Epson printer. When I opened the first cartridge (Black) Ink exploded all over my computer, my antique desk top, the carpet, my hands and clothes, telephone and everything else in reach. Ink farm informed me they don't cover any damages caused by their products. This was an absolute mess that will cost me dearly. Don't take a chance with this bunch. "

modified review This review was modified by verydissatisified on March 27 2014 11:33:01 AM

"I do not recommend using the cartridges from InkFarm. I purchased all four cartridges for my HP Officejet Pro 8600. The Black and the Blue both worked fine but when I installed the yellow about a week later the HP Printer failed and would not recognize the cartridge. When I reinstalled the HP yellow cartridge the printer came back to life but of course was absent yellow ink from the depleted HP cartridge. I tried resolving with Inkfarm but they gave me the run around saying that there is no way their cartridge causes a failure in the printer. Buy at your risk; some cartridges work and others do not, its buyer beware..."

modified review This review was modified by MikePittsburgh64 on March 12 2014 05:24:52 PM

"InkFarm was awesome, I ordered from them and turns out my printer sucked and was haywire, I followed return procedures and even received a follow up email from a human, not a machine. They processed my return with no crap, i even opened the ink but didnt use it, they simply had me mail it in a ziploc. This company knows what's important to consumers today. highly recommend Inkfarm for everything you could need with printers! Great business with smart folks running it."

modified review This review was modified by Anna303 on November 04 2013 03:59:16 PM

"terrible copamy to deal with after saying they would give me a refund allai got for five weeks was a run around still no refund five emails same thing will send a shipping lable i set in back two after i got them via there shipping lable that they email me forget about there save buy they tell you to contact inkfram they are the ones who areto suppose refund your money what a joke"

modified review This review was modified by bienpatch on October 02 2013 01:11:02 PM

"In June 2013 I ordered 2 HP 60 XL black cartridges for HP F4200 printer. Both cartridges were duds. One would not print at all ( orange out of ink light went on immediately) and the other did print for a little while, but HP out of ink message came on. Ink Farm did send me two replacements in sealed bags and boxes ( first set did not come in boxes). Again both cartridges were duds and orange light went on for one of them. The other cartridge felt empty. I called and asked for my money back. The only good thing is that customer service did seem responsive and willing to help.

I think that this is more than HP rejecting knock off with some piece of embedded software ( which is what customer service told me). I think these cartridges, mad in China, were defective from the get-go. Guess I am stuck buying the expensive HP cartridges.

modified review This review was modified by mindyho on August 16 2013 09:58:11 AM

"My order arrived in a timely manner. When I put the ink cartridges into my printer, however, they each said they were below the minimum and Dell recommended I replace them. I proceeded to use as much of each as I could. After a while of using them (before they completely ran out), my printer no longer recognized the cartridge. It may have saved me some money in the short run to buy from Inkfarm, however, it seems worth it to just get the actual Dell cartridges in the future."

"still waiting for a credit back on my return after my printer would not accept their refillable ink cartridges. not worth the savings !!!"

"Excellent customer service. I had a problem with one of the inkjets I purchased from InkFarm, and they replaced it immediately. No hassels, no problems. This experience gurantees I'll remain a customer in the future when I need more ink."

"I've been ordering from Inkfarm for a while for my Canon MP620 and have been happy with both their quick shipping and customer service when I had an issue with delivery. Have never had a problem with the products and they always have nice sales."

"I found Inkfarm via google and like their pricing.

I ordered a Black XL and Color cartridge for my HP J4680. The shipping was very quick. I think I received the ink in about 3 days.

I did have a problem with the black cartridge. My printer was giving an unspecified error. I submitted a form on their website for an RMA. I got a very quick next business day response. They sent another cartridge to me and I got it another 3 days. They paid for the postal costs to ship the defective cartridge back.

I could have been upset that the first cartridge was bad but I know that buying refilled cartridges has inherent risks. It's an electronic! When they are refilled they can be damaged.

What matters to me is how Inkfarm handled it. I give them an A+ for their customer service. The responses were quick, shipping was as quick as it could be. Much of that is out of their control and shipping is just something I learn to accept the risk when ordering online. Things take a little longer, but for me, it's worth it for the amount of money I save.

I'll be using Ink farm for all of my ink going forward. There is great value in their service.

In fairness, I want to disclose that I sent them an email praising them after they had thanked me for returning the defective cartridge. They asked me to add a review but I'm gladly adding this because more business should operate this way. We live in a world now where many business have the attitude that if you don't like it, go else where. Not Inkfarm!

"We are a small business and go through a LOT of ink on a weekly basis. We have been using InkFarm for over 3 years and have bought thousands of cartridges from them. Not only are their prices fantastic, but their service has been great as well. With the quantities that we purchase, of course we have had a faulty tank here and there (we purchase the non-branded re-manufactured versions). They have always been great about sending replacements and making sure we are taken care of. I would absolutely recommend them. Great customer service, and you can't beat the price for reliable, good quality re-filled tanks!"

Inkfarm is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Inkfarm is not a merchant member
Inkfarm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!