• Inkfarm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The order was 9/16/2015 and two emails had exchanged but still not receive and no answer for 2 weeks already. Please see the following previous mail two weeks ago:
Ticket number: LTK12153013489284X
Hello Tanya,
I am still waiting for the ink to arrive. My address is right and I have no problem receiving mails since 1993 I live in this house.

Can you give me the tracking number of UPS or USPS?
Ivan Ho

This review was modified by cpivanho on October 03 2015 05:30:55 PM

"Ordered first cartridge from Inkfarm on Thursday Sept. 17. Received in mail Tuesday Sept 22. Everything seems great. Fantastic price! But, be careful as cartridge ink cover is a bit messy. Worth it for the savings and speed of shipping. BTW- it says shipped from Washington state- I live in South Florida- great speed!"

"I just received my order I am truly happy with this product."

This review was modified by ptara on August 24 2015 06:21:25 PM

"Non-HP generic black print cartridge only printed medium gray tones. I plan to never buy from Inkfarm again. I trashed the faulty cartridge because I didn't want to risk that it might leak around my desk area."

"I have ordered ink from Inkfarm for over 4 years and have referred them to numerous friends and colleagues. I have 2 HP printers, large & small as well as a Canon photo printer.

Having ordered numerous cartridges over those years, only one time did I get one that my HP Officejet 7410 did not recognize. Inkjet had a replacement to me within 2 days, and that's with me living on the opposite side of the country.

Regardless of what others may have experienced, I find Inkfarm very responsive and very fast, and am very pleased with all the varieties of ink I order from them.

This review was modified by thecourtjester on July 03 2015 07:51:14 AM

"Never had a problem with any of the HP pritners I bought over the year and always used genuine HP cartridges. I ordered from Ink Farm for the first time and I installed all 4 ink farm cartridges on my HP 8600. Started streaking. I complained to Ink Farm. They said it was not the inks fault and that I needed to clean the print heads. I did that several times and then the problem only got worse. Ultimately needed a new print head which was about the same cost as a new printer. Don't use Ink Farm ink. it can ruin your print head."

This review was modified by RIFRAF301 on March 21 2015 11:48:21 AM

"Writing this review, some people are going to think I'm a person from Inkfarm writing, just trust me that is not the case. I was worried when I read some the horror stories here about ink splattering when opening the package and it ruining. None of that happened with me. It printed out a black and white document very clearly with no breaks or fade whatsoever. After spending over a lot for a HP XL cartridge only for it to go bad, I saw it as worth the risk to go with an inkfarm remanufactured one. And it came through, Even if it justs a 100 pages I'd still say it would be a better value for the XL cartridge than the new one I got at a store."

This review was modified by SMGX26 on January 01 2015 04:47:23 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM INKFARM!! their ink ruined my printer. i returned the ink, they sent more, it didnt work, i used it on my new printer and now that one too is ruined. i called LD who supplies their ink, included a "100% satisfaction guaranteed" card, has their logo on all the packaging and shipping and was told it was not their ink. totally awful product, totally awful service, totally useless "guarantee", and my bad for ruining 2 compact printers by using their crap ink. STAY AWAY, RUN AWAY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR RUIN YOUR PRINTER. i dont expect to see this on their site.... too bad. you need to be warned."

This review was modified by suzibigdog on October 21 2014 12:26:12 PM

"The headache of still needing a black cartridge is my complaint. I got a real color cartridge and a questionable black one, when I received my order. The color one is still chugging along. The black ink made thirty or so copies, and is now not being recognized by my printer. Of course, black is the most used of the inks. I tried following the sketchy directions to clean the contacts, multiple times, to no avail. I still saved a few bucks, if this color ink holds out."

"Got my 4 ink cartridges 2 original and 2 fake, they look different and has different labels and the printer of course didn't recognize it, and their returning policy is the ink has not to be opened, really! AVOID THIS WEBSITE, THEY'RE SCAM!"

"I've never had a problem with this company. Everything I have ordered has worked perfectly. My computer even indicates the ink level at 100% on a Dell remanufactured cartridge. Kudos to Inkfarm."

This review was modified by spsdude53 on August 22 2014 01:27:23 PM

"I have a hard time believing the negative reviews for InkFarm.com I have purchased from them twice and received my products in the next day or two.

The first time, I returned my empty cartridges to them for recycling in the same box they sent me my new/remanufactured ones in. They totally, automatically REFUNDED ME ALL OF MY MONEY---no questions asked... I didn't want the refund, just the cartridges recycled! I called them, explained the situation and they told me to keep the money AND the new cartridges I purchased from them! In other words, I got 3 remanufactured cartridges totally FREE! No lie...

With my 2nd purchase, one of the blacks did seem to run out a little bit fast to me, but I may have been printing more than I realized as well. The 2nd black cartridge made my mac-mini give an error message--- I tried everything to fix it-no luck.

I just got off the phone with InkFarm (literally) and they are going to send me a replacement cartridge for the one that is giving me an error message.... and were going to send me a replacement for the one I said ran out prematurely... but I already dropped it off in a recycling container.

In other words THESE GUYS ROCK!!! and I have no interest in getting ink anywhere else!

Should something go awry--- I'll repost. Otherwise they get my continued praise and business...

I am a Very Happy InkFarm.com Customer
in Cocoa Beach, FL

This review was modified by Gwen11 on August 12 2014 11:09:47 AM

"When I first started buying InkFarm cartridges everything worked as it should on my HP Officejet Pro 8600. This last cartridge I bought, blue ink cartridge didn't work. In fact the whole printer head has to be replaced ($120 through Amazon) because the Inkfarm cartridge bent the delicate brass fingers where the cartridge fits towards the back so all I get is an error message and the printer will not print at all. Do not buy ink from Inkfarm.com"

This review was modified by ppoonjr115 on July 23 2014 07:39:59 PM

"I think any positive review is a sham. I placed an order and THEN read the reviews... maybe 10 minutes after placing the order. It was a weekend but they refused to cancel the order. They said I could refuse to accept the package. I should have done so. It sat on my shelf waiting to be needed. Last night the printer ink ran out and I installed it. My new Epson flashed warnings how I was voiding my warranty but using a non original Epsom ink cartridge... and then NOTHING. It would NOT print anything..totally worthless and I have many colors of this worthless ink@!!!! UGh...I doubt I have the invoice number but I am sure it is on a credit card. I can look up the info if necessary but I hate to waste any more time on thiscompany....off to Walmart I go and will pay full price."

This review was modified by mokesmom on June 18 2014 06:35:51 PM

"I regret that I failed to read the reviews for Inkfarm prior to ordering. There are things to appreciate about Inkfarm’s service. Orders, at least in my experience, arrived on time and were “as ordered.” Problem is, the cartridges are very difficult to open without damaging them. They have an oversized plastic piece that must be removed prior to installing the cartridge. A cyan cartridge broke as I struggled to open it. Ink spilled out over my work area. I will accept that I should have been smarter about where I chose to open it but the fact remains that I had cyan ink all over my desk, my computer, and my hands. I will not order through Inkfarm again.

This review was modified by PhilipTalk on May 10 2014 12:21:33 AM

Share Inkfarm's store rating

Inkfarm is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Inkfarm is not a merchant member
Inkfarm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!