Inkfarm Reviews - inkfarm.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.00/10 131 reviews

Inkfarm is not a merchant member
Inkfarm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a set of cartridge for my Epson printer. When I opened the first cartridge (Black) Ink exploded all over my computer, my antique desk top, the carpet, my hands and clothes, telephone and everything else in reach. Ink farm informed me they don't cover any damages caused by their products. This was an absolute mess that will cost me dearly. Don't take a chance with this bunch. "

modified review This review was modified by verydissatisified on March 27 2014 11:33:01 AM

"I do not recommend using the cartridges from InkFarm. I purchased all four cartridges for my HP Officejet Pro 8600. The Black and the Blue both worked fine but when I installed the yellow about a week later the HP Printer failed and would not recognize the cartridge. When I reinstalled the HP yellow cartridge the printer came back to life but of course was absent yellow ink from the depleted HP cartridge. I tried resolving with Inkfarm but they gave me the run around saying that there is no way their cartridge causes a failure in the printer. Buy at your risk; some cartridges work and others do not, its buyer beware..."

modified review This review was modified by MikePittsburgh64 on March 12 2014 05:24:52 PM

"InkFarm was awesome, I ordered from them and turns out my printer sucked and was haywire, I followed return procedures and even received a follow up email from a human, not a machine. They processed my return with no crap, i even opened the ink but didnt use it, they simply had me mail it in a ziploc. This company knows what's important to consumers today. highly recommend Inkfarm for everything you could need with printers! Great business with smart folks running it."

modified review This review was modified by Anna303 on November 04 2013 03:59:16 PM

"terrible copamy to deal with after saying they would give me a refund allai got for five weeks was a run around still no refund five emails same thing will send a shipping lable i set in back two after i got them via there shipping lable that they email me forget about there save buy they tell you to contact inkfram they are the ones who areto suppose refund your money what a joke"

modified review This review was modified by bienpatch on October 02 2013 01:11:02 PM

"In June 2013 I ordered 2 HP 60 XL black cartridges for HP F4200 printer. Both cartridges were duds. One would not print at all ( orange out of ink light went on immediately) and the other did print for a little while, but HP out of ink message came on. Ink Farm did send me two replacements in sealed bags and boxes ( first set did not come in boxes). Again both cartridges were duds and orange light went on for one of them. The other cartridge felt empty. I called and asked for my money back. The only good thing is that customer service did seem responsive and willing to help.

I think that this is more than HP rejecting knock off with some piece of embedded software ( which is what customer service told me). I think these cartridges, mad in China, were defective from the get-go. Guess I am stuck buying the expensive HP cartridges.

modified review This review was modified by mindyho on August 16 2013 09:58:11 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"My order arrived in a timely manner. When I put the ink cartridges into my printer, however, they each said they were below the minimum and Dell recommended I replace them. I proceeded to use as much of each as I could. After a while of using them (before they completely ran out), my printer no longer recognized the cartridge. It may have saved me some money in the short run to buy from Inkfarm, however, it seems worth it to just get the actual Dell cartridges in the future."

"still waiting for a credit back on my return after my printer would not accept their refillable ink cartridges. not worth the savings !!!"

"Excellent customer service. I had a problem with one of the inkjets I purchased from InkFarm, and they replaced it immediately. No hassels, no problems. This experience gurantees I'll remain a customer in the future when I need more ink."

"We are a small business and go through a LOT of ink on a weekly basis. We have been using InkFarm for over 3 years and have bought thousands of cartridges from them. Not only are their prices fantastic, but their service has been great as well. With the quantities that we purchase, of course we have had a faulty tank here and there (we purchase the non-branded re-manufactured versions). They have always been great about sending replacements and making sure we are taken care of. I would absolutely recommend them. Great customer service, and you can't beat the price for reliable, good quality re-filled tanks!"

"Inkfarm did a terrific job of sending me a replacement cartridge for one that did not work properly. Thank you and good work."

Rating 4/102/5

"Inkfarm shipping was not as advertised on their site. I placed my order on a Sunday Sept. 16th and it clearly stated on their website "Orders placed today are currently scheduled to ship on Monday". According to the USPS tracking info my order was not received at the Post Office until Sept. 21st Friday, which is four days later. Also never got a tracking number from them. Did get an email dated Sept. 18 stating order was packed and "awaiting pickup by the carrier at our facility or has already shipped". Just go my order today Sept. 22 Saturday and was able to check tracking by info on package. Have not used cartridges as yet so cannot speak as to quality of product, however, customer service leaves something to be desired.

Out for Delivery September 22, 2012, 9:17 am
Expected Delivery By: September 22, 2012

Sorting Complete September 22, 2012, 9:07 am

September 21, 2012, 8:13 am Arrival at Post Office

September 21, 2012, 7:25 am SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93401

Electronic Shipping Info Received September 21, 2012

modified review This review was modified by trekkerman1 on September 22 2012 05:29:45 PM

"I really do not do reviews on companies but I have to post a review on this company.
I ordered a set of cartridges for my printer the HP 6500 Office jet the set included 2 black and 1 of each color, we use this in our home business and my wife uses it for school.

First off I ordered these cartridges on 08/31/2012 and did not receive them till 09/13/2012. When I open the box that they came in, which was nicely packaged and no damage was done to the box I noticed one of the cartridges in the box had leaked into the plastic pack it was shipped in.

I called their customer support and told the service rep what had happen, he then told me that it must had been damaged in shipping and he would ship a new one out right away.
At this point I though wow what a great deal that they would replace this without asking me to return the old one, so I continued to install the new cartridges into the printer.

After installing the cartridges; the printer continued to install the cartridges and set them up, after setup was completed and the printer was done the display in the front came up with an error saying that the black cartridge was used and needed to be replaced.

At this point I called their customer support back getting the same rep really seemed odd for a company that is supposed to be this large, I informed him what the black ink level was after I installed it.

He then told me that since the other cartridge was damaged that the box must have been damaged and that the other one must have been damaged to; remember I told you above that the box was nicely packaged and no damage was done to the box.

He said he would ship out another cartridge to replace this one as well, so now I was sitting here with no black ink.
I went to my local retail store and purchased a black cartridge to use as we had to have the printer.

We ordered from this company to save some money as a small business we have to save money any ware we can, ok get home with the new retail black cartridge and installed it everything went fine and all the cartridges were full.

Now here is the kicker my wife prints two page from school mostly text but there were a few small images, after printing the ink levels for all the color cartridges that I got from this company were all now showing half full.

Needless to say I did not call their customer support back, I just used their email contact on their website and the following are the correspondence with the.

---------------Original Message------
From: Connie Miller < >
Subject: YOU’RE INQUIRY
YOUR INQUIRY
I have this problem my wife is in school and printed only 2 pages from school mostly text and now all the color cartridges are showing half full.
Best Regards
Connie Miller

---------------------------------------------------------------

From: MattR
YOU’RE INQUIRY
Dear Connie Miller,
Essentially, you can ignore the ink level indicator on your printer, and print as you would normally. You will get full use out of the cartridge.
During the refilling process, the ink level indicator which is built into the cartridge does not get reset. It will typically indicate the cartridge as being empty, or partially empty, when it is in fact full. This is normal, and does not affect the use of the cartridge.
I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any further concerns, or if I can be of service in any way.
Sincerely,
MattR
Inkfarm.com(tm)

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Connie Miller
Subject:
Re: Inkfarm.com - RE: YOUR INQUIRY (LTK1212902518216X)
Dear Matt or Whoever

(Print as you would normally?) Ok what about every time I go to print and the printer stops with an error saying that the ink level is low and I need to press ok to continue to print.
With the printer on the other side of the room this is annoying, not to menschen you never know when the ink is going to run out and what color has run out because the cartridges are sealed and you cannot see inside them?
This is funny stuff! There is no need for further correspondence you have answered my question; you do not use new chips in your refilled cartridges.
Why just not say this on your website to avoid having customers like me who thought they were getting OEM cartridges with reset or new chips in them.
This will make for get conversation in the future funny stuff.
Best Regards
Connie Miller

Below was their solution to this whole ordeal.

-------------------------------------------------------

From: MattR
YOU’RE INQUIRY
Dear Connie Miller
Please ship your return items to us at:
Inkfarm.com
RMA 3379664
1931 2nd Ave Ste. 218A
Seattle, WA 98101
Please place any open cartridges into a ziploc or other sealable bag for shipping.
We will issue a full refund to your credit card upon receipt, and let you know by email when that occurs.
Sincerely, MattR
Inkfarm.com(tm)
-------------------------------------------------------

One last note I did receive one of the black replacements and it did the same things as the old one showing it as being used and stopping with a empty error, as of the to 9/17 I have not received the other cartridge.

"Their ink destroyed my printer. I was able to send the ink back but at an additional cost to me and now I have to replace the printer at a cost of $150... Spend the money and buy the manufacture ink. These guys are scammers! I generally don't do this bit I am so upset that I am contacting all sites that review this company. I will also be contacting pay pal and the credit card companies they use to report fraudulent activity. I figure I will at least try to save other people from this comedy of errors."

"I bought HP-61 ink for my HP Deskjet 3050, but the printer gives the error "incompatible black cartridge" and will not print."

"The quality sucks - first time order and my Epson Workforce 610 printer has never printed so badly. Also first time I received an onscreen warning about using non genuine Epson cartridge. After adding black cartridge was absolutely awful I perform a nozzle check and cleaning - still awful inserted new cyan cartridge and it became even worse!
Order from InkJets or Inkgrabber