Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-02-16

"Easy to order; quickly received. "

This review was modified by jponsler on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-13

you color my world

"yeah!! I'm all black and blue (and red,too). thanks for helping me color and print my world again."

This review was modified by tbiondolillo2 on February 15 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-02-06

"The first cartridge was empty after I printed two sheets....the second works fine so far
Could I get a replacement for the "dud"?

This review was modified by rockna816 on February 08 2017 07:15:17 AM

2017-02-03

"Was very satisfied in quality and I ordered on Friday before noon and package was hear on Monday."

This review was modified by cindyasanders on February 07 2017 12:15:03 AM

Ink Ruined Printer

"I purchase ink from inkplustoner for my Canon printer after it was installed my printer came up with error code B504. Upon talking to the Canon tech he mentioned the ink cartridge was faulty and ruined my printer. I contacted inkplustoner to see if they were willing to make things right. Originally they said "Would you like replacements or a refund for this transaction?" when I pressed them to see if they would pay the $149 for the new printer they said "Unfortunately we are unable to issue a refund because your transaction is over 180 days old. We do not have an option to issue a refund for transactions this old." The ink was less than a year old and still sealed in the original packaging, so buyer beware of doing business with companies that are unwilling to back up their products, and make things right for their patrons.
Again we apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion, but we will not be able to help you. Your transaction is simply too old.

This review was modified by gmayer-1937 on February 02 2017 09:15:02 PM

Super Ink

"I have always been very satisfied with InkPlus Toner. Your customer service support was awesome. They where very helpful with suggestions to get my printer back into action.
Thank You for a great job.

This review was modified by starrynight1427 on February 02 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-31

Get cheap ink that prints like a million bucks!

"Always delivers with quality ink that lasts a long time and it gets to my house quickly. I keep their sticker on my printer to remind me. About half the cost of the brand name but performs just as well "

This review was modified by mpallgood on February 02 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-30

"received quickly. product works as advertised."

This review was modified by dwich39 on February 01 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-01-30

"Very good, very good, very good, very good."

This review was modified by jamie5011 on February 01 2017 07:15:01 AM

Order hasn't arrived

"I ordered 3 ink cartridges and am still waiting for them to arrive 11 days later. "

This review was modified by ymsearcy on January 31 2017 12:02:18 AM

The best

"Best prices and fast delivery"

This review was modified by joe-12895 on January 31 2017 12:01:49 AM

Great Service

"The toner was delivered fast! Had a question about my order and the customer service representative got right back to me with an answer. Very impressed ;)"

This review was modified by jill-20369 on January 31 2017 12:01:49 AM

2017-01-26

What a lot of ink!!

"I ordered 3 sets and when they came it looked like I hit the jackpot!! So many for so little $$. Very pleased. Glad to find your company."

This review was modified by ecpatlake on January 31 2017 12:01:11 AM

2017-01-26

Customer service is Great!

"Although their remanufactured cartridges would not work in my printer, the customer service department is very nice and helpful.

A refund was quickly issued, and if I purchase a different printer in the future, I will try their remanufactured cartridges again for a different printer.

This review was modified by finance-84100 on January 31 2017 12:00:54 AM

2017-01-25

Very Satisfied Customer!

"I am very satisfied with my printer supplies, cost, and extremely fast delivery services that I received both times from Inktoner Plus.
Will use Inktoner Plus for future purchases. Have also recommended to family members. Thank you Inktoner Plus.

This review was modified by hbyrd60 on January 27 2017 05:00:02 PM

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.