Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-17

shipping

"what happened to the free shipping?"

This review was modified by gunnerusa0412 on January 19 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-16

"Not my first order...satisfied every time...I will order again when necessary."

This review was modified by ckpoppy on January 18 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-16

Service Always Toned-Up

"Excellent service and great value and quality..

Thanks

This review was modified by efmutton on January 18 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

PENDING

"I won't know if I am satisfied until I need the cartridges in my printer.I will say however that the price is right."

This review was modified by dandi1282 on January 17 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-14

"Good service, good price and fast delivery. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Pete

This review was modified by pcbettig on January 17 2017 12:03:07 AM

2017-01-14

Where's my order?

"Well over a week since ordered. Following tracking, and the package has been everywhere between California and Virginia. Is it on a 2-week vacation? Don't indicate delivery time by half just to make the sale. Noticed, however, that the company billed my AmEx within 30 minutes of my order."

This review was modified by wexler-60174 on January 18 2017 04:11:17 PM

“Dear Buyer,
Your order was placed on Friday afternoon, we shipped it the next business day on Monday. According to tracking details, you received it on Saturday. We are sorry if the shipping timeline did not meet your expectations. We will strive to do better. But please understand that once a package leaves our warehouse, we have no control over it.
Thank you!

2017-01-11

"The only thing that I have any question about, is why does the ink run out so quickly, like I need a cartridge every other month. I do not print that much at all, so wonder why it runs out so quickly........"

This review was modified by sceagle43 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-10

Easy to use site and fast delivery!

"Very easy to use website with easy delivery options"

2017-01-02

Great price

"Great price works fine. Regularly buy from them"

2016-12-31

Good service, first time order.

"It was easy to find what I needed and the order arrived in about 3 working days, which I thought was great during the holiday season. Oddly, I purchased re-manufactured cartridges but they don't take old cartridges back, so I knocked off a star for lack of recycling. Great savings, although this is my first order and I have to see how they hold up over time. The HP cartridges I have been using dry out in six months and have to be replaced even if you don't use them.

Initail printing performance has been great and as long as the ink lasts for a reasonable amount of time, this will certainly be my regular supplier.

2016-12-29

InkPlusToner.com rocks!

"No local store had the ink cartridge I needed so I searched online and came across InkPlusToner.com. They had the ink I needed and at a very reasonable price. The order arrived a little sooner than expected and the cartridge worked with no problem!"

2016-12-22

phoeey??

"HAVE NOT REC. MY ORDER YET, NO COMMITMENT ON SHIPPING, NO TRACKING NUMBER, HARD TO MAKE A JUDGMENT DECISION ON SOMETHING THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN??
DUH, YOUR SELECTIONS OF 5 STAR / 4 STAR / 3 STAR / 2 STAR / 1 STAR, ARE SUPERFLOUS.
CATCH ME ON THE RE - BOUND?????
P.S. OUT OF INK NOW!!!!!!

This review was modified by BETNASY on January 18 2017 04:26:17 PM

“Dear Buyer,
An automated email is sent to all of our customers once their orders are shipped. Included in the email is tracking information. We are sorry if you did not receive this automated email. It could also be in your spam/junk folder. Please check your spam/junk folder. But looking at your tracking details we are glad you received your order.
If you have any more questions or comments you may call toll free 877-436-0776, or email us at support@inkplustoner.com.

2016-12-15

cartridge was not accepted by Cannon 7520 printer

"Cannon printer 7520 rejected GY cartridge. Will try to return it to the seller."

This review was modified by ddaugherty-65617 on January 18 2017 04:18:27 PM

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry the cartridge did not work. Please call toll free 877-436-0776, or email us at support@inkplustoner.com, so we can look at your order details and come to a resolution.

2016-12-12

In the black again!!

"It was a pleasure doing business with you. "

2016-12-11

Still Waiting...

"Although shipped and charged to credit card next day after ordering, 1 week has passed and still waiting. Tracking number useless since USPS can't advise any info. Shipping via UPS to USPS is worst method but some merchants use it since it is cheap. But, experience shows it is terrible method and not trustworthy.
Correction-DHL to USPS.
Update - Finally received today.

This review was modified by paulgerling on December 12 2016 09:35:45 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-13-2016

“Dear Buyer,
Please note, your order was placed on Sunday. We are closed on weekends, but this order was shipped the next business day, on Monday. From California to East coast our orders usually arrive within 4-5 business days on average. Your order was delivered within 6 business days. Please take in consideration the busy holiday season for all freight companies. We are sorry the transit time did not meet your expectations, but we hope you give us another chance in the future.

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.