• Rating 1.79/10 7 reviews

InkPlusToner.com is not a merchant member
    InkPlusToner.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • InkPlusToner.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered an HPXL74 Black ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart from InkPlusToner.com, because their prices of remanufactured cartridges are far less than if purchased new at Staples. I received it in the mail, put it in the printer but the printer did not recognize the cartridge. I figured it was a one time event, so I purchased a regular HP74 Black and the same thing happened. Both cartridges were not compatible as advertised. I finally had to purchase new cartridges from Staples which were recognized by the printer. The shipping fees and re-stocking fees makes returning the cartridges to InkPlusToner.com uneconomical. I will never order from them again and really hate companies that falsely advertise their products to rip people off. "

modified review This review was modified by chriscolumbianyc1 on March 21 2014 05:11:09 PM

"inkplustoner.com complete scam, terrible company and products. Bought HP Printer Heads advertised as "new and original", put them in my printer and they exploded. Yes they refunded my money for the printer heads but I am now out of a $400 printer and hundreds in toner. They should be put out of business for deceptive business practices!"

modified review This review was modified by lanaemiller on July 05 2013 09:59:27 PM

"I purchased Ink Jet Cartridge Series 5 M4646 for my Dell printer. I did as noted, ignored the warning that the cartridge was low on ink, and went ahead and printed several pages but I did not get any color printing. The cost of returning it to you and the 30% restocking fee/return fee are not worth returning this to you. Suffice it to say I will not be doing business with you again. "

"I ordered to Cannon cartridges, and was informed that they had been "shipped" on October 15th. After not arriving promptly, I made inquiry on October 27th. No response. I asked the second time and was informed that "We canceled your order because we were out of Canon PG-30 cartridges." They did refund my money. But this is very poor service. "

"Great prices and fast shipping. No problem so far."

"I ordered an ink cartridge replacement for my Dell printer. The cartridge didn't work and I asked for a return authorization and a refund. The company, InkPlusToner.com did not issuse the return authorization. In my experience with the company I found the company to not live up to their promises, both for a product that works and for taking care of me after the sale. Please be careful if dealing with this company."

"I ordered one color ink cartridge and one black ink cartridge - both recycled/refurbished.
I received no confirmaion email for my order.
when the order arrived, two weeks later, the black cartridge was leaking and the lid was not on tight. the black ink cartridge did not print.
I emailed support, and received a reply after five days. they gave me and address to return the cartridge for a replacement, so I did.
after another two weeks, I received a replacement black ink cartridge that had a different size lid - this cartridge did not fit into my printer.
I emailed support again, over a week ago, and have not heard back yet.

modified review This review was modified by asky on September 11 2006 10:22:45 AM