Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-05-21

"When I removed the plastic wrapper to install the cartridge in the printer the ink cartridge started dripping ink. Ink got all over my hands and was dripping on the floor. Never had this problem before. Overall I have always had a good experience."

This review was modified by winfsu on May 21 2016 04:36:33 PM

2016-05-18

not recognizing cartridge

"I cannot make it work in my fax machine. It would not recognize that I had put in the replacement cartridge so I tried cleaning the contacts like in the installation instructions, but it still gives the message "Install ink cartridge" ."

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry you had problems with the item you bought from us. Please contact our customer service by calling toll free 877-436-0776, or by email, support@inkplustoner.com, so we can pull up your order details and offer a solution for this transaction. All of our items are guaranteed to work or your money back!
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

2016-05-17

Excellent Service

"Ordered online and recieved ink in three days. Excellent quality. Save money and been using this ink for years."

2016-05-15

Great Prices!!!

"InkPlus Toner.com
There website was one of the best sites to locate and purchase the ink cartridges I needed for my HP printer!!! I received my order within 4 days after placing in on there website. I would recommend InkPlus toner.com to my family and friends!

Thank you InkPlus Toner!!!
Sincerely, James H.

2016-05-13

"Delivered on time as advertized"

Ink to the Max

"Fast shipper,great price for double the ink"

This review was modified by lsandler54 on May 13 2016 05:52:25 PM

AMAZING CUSTOMER CARE

"I've placed two orders on this site, and on the third order one of the cartridges was damaged during the shipping. I contacted the site and they apologized and were kind enough to not only send one free replacement but they sent TWO. Thank you, you have earned a loyal customer."

This review was modified by inkplusfan on May 13 2016 02:04:40 PM

ink on the go!!

"product here before i got out of bed in the morning"

Simple click guarantee

"First time ordering from ink toner plus and it was a easy quick. It fits my printer and works great. Will definitely order again. Great deals."

2016-05-12

"This arrived in record time and I was very pleased with the service."

2016-05-12

"Never have a problem ordering from InkPlusToner.com. User friendly ordering. Arrives quickly."

2016-05-11

Works great!

"Bought the 61xl color and black for my hp envy. The ink works great! I love their prices and will continue to buy from them!"

2016-05-11

Remanufactured print cartridges do not work.

"Replaced my HP 701 with remanufactured cartridge to save a little money, boy what a fool. One week into remanufactured cartridge cannot read faxes of which we get a lot of. Went out and got a HP cartridge and worked right from the start. Fool me once, but not again. "

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“Dear Buyer,
We apologize for any inconvenience! All of our cartridges are guaranteed for 90 days from the purchase date. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can look over your order details and possibly arrange for a replacement cartridge at no additional charge to you, or a refund. Our toll free number is 877-436-0776. Or you may sent us an email at support@inkplustoner.com.
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

2016-05-10

Great value

"Happy to be able to purchase the ink cartridge I needed as it is not readily available in stores."

2016-05-10

"I recieved my product intake and in a timely manner. Thank you for a great service."

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.