• InkPlusToner.co InkPlusToner.com Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9pm- 5pm PST

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The experience was totally satisfying. Product was as described and the ordering was simple, even received a coupon to save 7% off next order. Thanks!"

"Great job ...easy to order and great delivery...VERY HAPPY"

"These cartridges are excellent. Production pages exceed the number listed in the ad and are much cheaper than new."

"easy to order. received quickly"

"Very quick delivery and free shipping!"

"I was almost out of black ink. Order arrived very quickly. I am very pleased."

"I had a very bad experience because after getting ink that didn't work in my printer I specified in writing exactly which type of ink I needed and I was given the same incorrect ink a second time. My specifications were simple and written directly onto the invoice. You can probably still see them. Then, when I tried to return the ink for the second time I was rejected. So I had $50 of ink that was worthless to me because your team failed to listen. You probably don't care about me now but if you wanted to make up for my poor experience I would gladly accept it. I would like to be your customer but right now I feel slighted so I have to look elsewhere. I wish you the best. I'm sure most of your customers have a great experience with you so it's a shame that I didn't. "

"Very satisfied.fast delivery"

"Quick, easy and great value!"

"This is without a doubt the best way for anyone to order ink for their printer! I am totally amazed at your reasonable prices and quick service! Thanks so much!"

"I was very satisfied with the first package of ink that I used. Then I opened my second package of in this week and started printing, NOT EVEN CLOSE to my normal workload, and my printer is telling me that I am OUT of Black ink ALREADY. I really don't know HOW or WHY this could be happening ALREADY! This is something that should not be happening with ink that is not even a week old and only printed several pages. Like I said, the first set, the black ink lasted me a long time with a big work load of printing. This black cartridge printed several pages and is low on ink. Not good."

"Repeat customer always had good service."

"quick and easy to order. orders received quickly. Thanks"

"The price is getting expensive and I am having trouble with my discount ordering online."

"Before going to InkPlusToner I tried doing refills by myself, and then going to the drugstore for their refills. This was a pain. I actually did better in price and time by ordering from InkPlusToner the ordering process is user-friendly. It's so easy to always have ink for my Canon and HP printers. I can highly recommend using InkPlusToner."

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.