Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-20

Poster Child for How Not to Do Business 101

"This company is not a pleasure to deal with. I purchased 1 black ink cartridge from them and never received it. I live in a rural area next to a highway and this is the second time a package has not made it to our house. I'm not sure if people are stealing our mail or if it's getting delivered to the wrong house. I asked inkplustoner.com to send another one (which cost just over $40) to my PO Box, which is much more secure. Inkplustoner.com refused to honor my humble request. This is not the way to win customers. This is the first and last time I will order from this company. One would think if I had tried more than once to get an ink cartridge shipped to a more secure address, that would definitely elicit a "no." Not in this case. Inkplustoner.com didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. I enlisted the help of my credit card company to reverse the charges, but inkplustoner.com submitted "proof" that the cartridge was "delivered." Earth to inkplustoner.com: That doesn't mean I actually received it. At any rate, shame on this company for forcing me to pay for an ink cartridge that someone else received."

2016-09-17

"Received the ink cartridges promptly and in goof shape"

2016-09-16

Right on time

"Arrived quickly, great quality."

2016-09-16

Genetically-modified unicorns!

"It's entirely possible that I'm not just *part* of the problem, I *am* the problem. I eat meat. Drive a car. Live in a single family home in a suburb. And my most egregious offense against Our Mother the Earth? I print documents. On bits of dead tree. I employ not one, not two, but three, count 'em, THREE printers in my war on forestation. And one of them is a Canon Pixma iP6600 color printer. This printer is amazing. It's older than dirt, but it still prints photorealistic images, thanks to its six--tank system. That's right, six tanks: your standard C, Y, M, and K. plus a Photo-Cyan and a Photo-Magenta, lighter versions of those two colors, presumably so you can print delicately shaded facial features and such, without visible C and M dots. These ink tanks are not cheap, either: last price I saw at a local brick-and-mortar store was $18 per tank.

Why the store that sells bricks and mortar also sells printer ink is beyond me.

And the real kick in the pants is that, after paying over a hundred dollars for a round of ink, you get about a half-ream of pages out of it, tops. Now I know that the Canon company aren't just profiteering on the ink. That doesn't even make sense: for the cost of three rounds of ink for this printer, I could buy a brand new all-in-one printer that comes with three rounds of ink, with each round rated to print two reams or more. (Granted, that's not a photo printer but I'm building to a point.) Since I know that Canon isn't trying to make obscene profits by overcharging for the ink, it must be that the cost to manufacture that ink is actually that high. That's when I realized the awful truth: my most egregious sin is not eating meat or mowing my lawn with a gas mower. No, my most egregious sin is that I support an industry that captures Unicorns and takes their blood as the liquid base for their ink. Unicorns are scarce, and can only produce so much blood, and that's why ink costs so much.

Except it doesn't! Not at InkPlusToner.com, where I was able to buy comparable ink cartridges for my color printer for $6 each. And if you buy three of any particular color, they'll give you a further discount! How can this be? I figured it out: they aren't using the same unicorns that Canon uses. No: they user genetically modified unicorns. They've been modified to produce blood at a much faster pace, so the supply is greater, driving down costs. The blood itself appears to be unmodified, as I cannot tell any difference in the finished printout between OEM ink and what I get from InkPlusToner.

They also must use these GM unicorns to deliver the ink, because I got mine just a couple days after placing my order.

I don't know whether using GM unicorn blood in my printer ink makes me a better person or a worse one. But I know that the next time I need another round of ink for my printer--or toner for my laser--I'll be placing another order at InkPlusToner.com. You should too, unless you hate unicorns or like to waste money.

2016-09-13

Prompt Service

"Received the refurbished ink cartridges in a timely manner. They were installed on printer and work great!"

2016-09-11

Didn't work

"The printer gave the message " left cartridge incorrect" and I followed all instructions to clean it. The ink seemed to be flowing okay. Then the back came off the cartridge.
It is useless. I want the charges cancelled.

2016-09-09

Cartridge for Gma

"Ordering was a breeze. Delivery? on time and as expected. Product? Original HP product...easily installed and up and running as we speak."

2016-09-08

Good price and quick delivery

"I always shopped for my toners at dell.com but they changed their website and I didn't like it. I found InkPlusToner.com. I found what I wanted quickly and the price was very good, The delivery was quick and I am very happy with InkPlusToner.com. I will order all my ink toners from InkPlusToner,com from now on."

Intoner prints

"Good Value , and shipped quickly also .Thank you "

Happy customer

"Fast service, better than going downtown. Complete selection of all cartridges needed. Excellent prices."

2016-09-07

very good products and very fast shipping

"I recommend their inks there, there is no issues of incompatibility,
the prices are very attractive, I saved more than 50%.
the shipping is fast.

Fast delivery, fair price

"Very fast shipping. Not the cheapest for name brand cartridges,(HP) but alot cheaper than the store, and free shipping."

PHOTOS FOR ALL OCCASIONS

"My toner came so quickly I couldn't believe it. The price is incredible, I go through a lot of ink for making my photos. I give them to everyone in lieu of cards. I buy those little photo sized 8 page books and fill them with special moments. People love them!! The thing is.... that when I tried printing some wedding photos, they came out red, then I did all the things instructed and now I get pink photos. I need to know how to get the correct colors.
Thank-you,
Claudia

2016-09-06

Great price..

"Fast delivery, Always works"

2016-09-06

Very fast!

"great deal, fast delivery."

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.