Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-06-20

Good but watch the dates

"Current order for color cartridges have expiration date Feb. 2018, which should be fine; however, previous order of 3 extra large black cartridges came with expiration date of August 2016 which is ridiculous for that amount of ink. I am hoping they are very conservative in their dating or I will never order multiples again. Having said that, the cartridges seem to be very compatible with my printer and work fine (that is the black, have not installed the color cartridges yet). I do not anticipate any difficulties with the possibility of expiration problem. If expiration date were not an issue I would have given 5 stars."

This review was modified by kend907 on June 20 2016 02:21:51 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“Thank you for your business! Please note, the printed date on all printing supplies is a Warranty End date from the manufacturer. Not an actual date the item will stop working.”

2016-06-16

The proof is in the Ink

"Wonderful product - a third of the price, saving the world by buying recycled and not missing a beat in my office work. Buying these remanufactured ink cartridges saves my already small office supply budget! Great service, fast delivery. Thank you InkPlusToner.com!!"

2016-06-15

Just in time

"With the speedy delivery, the ink cartridges arrive before I needed to print the next color document."

2016-06-07

Was here before I even knew it!

"EZ-in...EZ-out....Cheap! Best deal in town."

2016-06-02

Quick shipping, great price, good quality

"Ink I received came quickly, was priced totally awesome and was of high quality. Way to deliver InkPlusToner.com!"

2016-05-31

Yeppers!

"Arrived on time and the auto reorder is very helpful."

2016-05-31

Ink can't Use.

"My printer shows ink is damage. Can't be use to print. "

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience!
We already came to a resolution, after you contacted us about this order via email.
Regards,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team

2016-05-30

"Have used InkPlusToner for several years in my home. I do extensive printing in order to send items to friends who do not have computers. I also copy humorous emails and share them with my Swingin' Reds Hat Group. I find InkPlusToner to be reliable, punctual, and cost effective.

2016-05-30

Store to printer in two days...WOW!

"I ordered one evening and two days later it was in my mailbox. I was very pleased."

2016-05-29

"very satisfied s had 3 cartridges missing the shipping for the 3 was fast took 3 days"

2016-05-24

Great product, quick shipping

"These cartridges work the same as my Brother cartridges. Great price!!!"

2016-05-24

Wrong Cartridge

"Could not exchange it.
Take it back a 1/2 price and the other 1/2 taken by the customer.
Surely a re-manufactured cartridge can be sealed in a wrapping again, how much is that a couple of dollars?
The Company for sell numerous identical units.
No flexibility.
Would not do business with the company again.

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry you are not satisfied with this transaction. We do not know the circumstances on why you wished to return the item, and your review is not very clear on that, but if you ordered the wrong item, in cases as such, we gladly take back unopened items back, as long as they still in original condition. If you attempted to install the cartridge into your printer, we would not be able to take it back, because the item is no longer in original condition. We have no way to reseal, since we do not remanufactured cartridges ourselves, but buy them from manufacturers that do so professionally. We also do not encourage reselling of used items. If you have any more questions or concerns about your order, you may call toll free 877-436-0776.
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

2016-05-21

"When I removed the plastic wrapper to install the cartridge in the printer the ink cartridge started dripping ink. Ink got all over my hands and was dripping on the floor. Never had this problem before. Overall I have always had a good experience."

This review was modified by winfsu on May 21 2016 04:36:33 PM

2016-05-18

not recognizing cartridge

"I cannot make it work in my fax machine. It would not recognize that I had put in the replacement cartridge so I tried cleaning the contacts like in the installation instructions, but it still gives the message "Install ink cartridge" ."

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry you had problems with the item you bought from us. Please contact our customer service by calling toll free 877-436-0776, or by email, support@inkplustoner.com, so we can pull up your order details and offer a solution for this transaction. All of our items are guaranteed to work or your money back!
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

2016-05-17

Excellent Service

"Ordered online and recieved ink in three days. Excellent quality. Save money and been using this ink for years."

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.