• Address: 21110 Nordhoff Street Suite G Chatsworth, CA

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Order arrived very quickly."

"I thought it might be cheaper than buying here in the stores, but it the same. Thank god you gi it here fast."

"The ordering process was very easy, every thing was delivered when promised. I will order again."

"Great price, quality is good and the price outstanding "

"The order came quickly, and at a fraction of the cost of the mfg. larcenous rip-off pricing. "

"Love your products for the price and quality"

"Always delivered very fast. Ink packet work good. Never a problem with this company. "

"I ordered black ink cartridges for my 'Brother MFC' printer. First, I was happily surprised with the Super Fast free shipping! Second, the installation was easy and the printing was as good as the original one. Thank you so much! Highly Recommend!! "

"Absolutely would not print. I have returned them but have not heard anything back"

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2015

inkplustoner, InkPlusToner.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and review! We apologize for this transaction not meeting your standards. You may call toll free at 877-436-0776, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST, and we'll be happy to look into the status of your order.”

"Ordered, shipped and received in a timely manner! Great Job!

"Ink Cartridge appears to be working great, just as well as the HP cartridges that were in it, but much cheaper. "

jeanette923's Avatar

"I was a little skeptical about buying ink that was not made by my printer manufacturer, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it worked great. The ink cartridge fit into the printer without a problem and is working fine. I will buy my ink from Ink Plus Toner from now on. I only bought one to try it out. I now save a ton of money on ink cartridges. Thank you."

"I have been buying from InkPlusToner.com for a few years. They have given me excellent service and great prices on the re-manufactured cartridges I purchase."

"the service was great and the product is terrific.thanks much"

"Always satisfied and easy to order. The delivery is so fast as well. thank you!!"

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.