Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-12-07

"Shipping is excellent and the price is great"

2016-12-04

I hate PC printers!

"Fairly painless.

Best price on the 'net & I needed it.

For some reason I got ink on my fingers.

Mad!-----not just with the dirty mess BUT this printer multi-pack HAS NO Grey Ink & so this buy seemed all the more e massive and painful !

2016-12-01

Except for That

"Well, the order came pretty quickly, that was somewhat off-set by the fact that it was the wrong order. Then too, when I contacted them for a return label, they asked me for the item number and then didn't reply to my response."

“Dear Buyer,
You contacted us thinking you received the wrong item. After you confirmed what number cartridges you received we assured you that you orderded and received correct number cartridges for your type of printer, and encouraged you to install the it into your printer. We then asked you to call us back if you had any more questions or issues with the item. We are sorry for any misunderstanding. Please call toll free 877-436-0776 , or email us at support@inkplustoner.com, if you have any questions or issues with this order.

2016-11-30

EXPECTED FASTER

"FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY WAS LONGER THAN i EXPECTED

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry to read of your disappointment and we apologize for any inconvenience! You place your order on Sunday, we shipped it the next business day on Monday. According to the order details and your tracking number, your order was delivered in 5 business days. Which is normal for orders going from Californian to East coast. We hope that you understand that once a package leaves our warehouse we have no control over it.

2016-11-29

Years

"Have been using the remanufactured ink for my Epson printer for years. Have had NO problems!"

2016-11-29

InkPlusToner.com Rises To The Top

"I have ordered both ink for my inkjet printer as well as toner for my laser printer for years. Both of these pieces of equipment are many years old but still functioning well. There is not a problem, therefore, of any warranty not being honored because genuine HP replacement ink and toner are not being used. The warranties are long gone. Their prices can't be beat, and the customer service is top notch."

2016-11-27

"Fast shipping. Great
product.

2016-11-26

Great Price. Excellent Quality!

"Wonderful results. I could not find the cartridges at Staples for my old HP Office Jet 300. They could not find them in their computer, so I took a chance and bought 3 from InkPlus on line and am glad I did. The printing is clear and sharp. I am very happy with the results.
I am most certainly a repeat customer now!

2016-11-23

"The Original HP Ink was delivered fast - haven't used it yet. Very easy to order and was a very good price. I got the original to make sure I didn't have problems when I use it."

2016-11-20

Fast delivery

"Haven't tried the toner yet, but will purchase again if the quality matches the great prices and prompt delivery!"

2016-11-19

"THE PRINTER PRINTS BLANK PAGES. HELP. TELL ME WHAT TO DO?
VIRGINIA VERNILE

“Dear Buyer,
We apologize for any inconvenience! We stand behind the product we sell. Please contact our customer service by calling toll free 877-436-0776, or by email, support@inkplustoner.com, so we can determine the problem and work on a solution. Thank you!

2016-11-16

"Fast delivery and good service "

2016-11-15

Blackest ink I've ever seen!

"If you want black ink, this is your place! It's black. Really black. Like, the blackest black ink they make. REALLY black! Dark. "

2016-11-10

Ink for all

"I tried using the coupon sent from Inkplustoner was not accepted. Really discouraging."

“Dear Buyer,
We are sorry to read about your disappointment. In the future, please call us so we can figure out why the coupon would not work. We can look into coupon details and see if it is applicable to what you are purchasing.

2016-11-09

Fast shipping great price

"Fast shipping great prices I have used this print cartridges for a few years with no issues"

This review was modified by geralddillman on November 09 2016 10:06:50 AM

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.