• InkPlusToner.co InkPlusToner.com Elite Status

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"The re-manufactured cartridge is not being accepted by my printer and I've made several attempts to call during their short business hours. It's near impossible to get someone to speak to, but when I had one call returned, I wasn't able to answer my phone because I was at work. Now it's back to the phone tag and I had to go out and buy new cartridges from WalMart. "

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

inkplustoner, InkPlusToner.com rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!
Please call toll free 877-436-0776, M-F, 9AM-5PM PST, so we can look into your order's details and get you either a replacement or a refund for this transaction.
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

"Delivered quickly! Ink is working great. Can get an extra extra large for cheaper than a regular on the Canon site! "

"Everything was great! Good job, guys!"

"Order was filled promptly and correctly. I would go back again. "

"Price is right. 2nd order was a bit slower than first order, but still quick.

Ink fit the printer just right, print quality is the same as OEM ink. Really, why spend 20 bucks for a cartridge that InkPlusToner sells for 4....

"Ink looks like it's going to work, which iswhy I bought it. If nothing goes wrong with it I will buy from again "

"Everything was received on time and as expected."

"I have ordered my ink refills for my Cannon printer with InkPlusToner over the years and have always been extremely satisfied. The cartridges cost far less buying from this site than in the store and it is always free shipping without a minimum $ amount ordered to receive the free shipping. That is why I continue for use this company to purchase my refills from and recommend them to my family and friends. "

"Look forward to purchasing again!"

"Very good toner. Been using their toners for years"

"The ink arrived on time and fit my printer perfectly. I am very satisfied with the product. Would recommend."

"Ink Plus Toner is great. It was very easy to find the ink for my printer. Their prices are also great. They were the lowest priced toner I could find. I will be using them for years."

"Delivered as scheduled, right product, right price."

"Happy with my order. It came quickly. Works perfectly. Loved the price and free shipping."

"Per Order #405908 I was to receive 5 HP Remanufactured 564 Ink Cartridges including 3 colored and 2 black cartridges but instead received only one black cartridge. The one cartridge that arrived that was to be the other black cartridge appears to be black ink in a blue cartridge which doesn't fit in the black slot in the printer. Please advise what action should be taken to rectify this situation. I have placed several previous orders and all were filled correctly."

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2015

inkplustoner, InkPlusToner.com rep has responded

“We apologize for any confusion. Per our conversation earlier, the item you received is just what you ordered and per item description; Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Photo Black. If you have any more questions regarding this transaction, please call toll free 877-436-0776.
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.