Stores > InkPlusToner.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-24

Happy Repeat Customer

"I have ordered ink cartridges from InkPlusToner several times. The price is good, delivery is fast, and I have never had a problem with the quality or reliability of the cartridges."

Quick Delivery

"It's nice to order online and have it at your door
In a matter of days!!

2016-08-23

Retailer Great! Ink not so much.

"Does not work in Brother printers. "

Great Product, Suspect Packing

"This is the 2nd time I have ordered and I love you guys! The packaging for the ink looks like it is off brand, but works fine. "

2016-08-22

I asked for help and they came through.

"I asked the InkPlusToner.com folks to please to cancel my order, I made a mistake, and they said, Of course. A Good Company and a Great people."

2016-08-17

I got it

"Good product, two days after expected arrival date . No complaints"

2016-08-16

THE BOX ADVENTURE

"My experience in the box was for only a few seconds because it was too dark and scary.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“Dear Buyer,
You have been a customer of ours for 6 years now. We are confused on what your review means. If you have an issue with your last order please call toll free 877-436-0776, or email us at support@inkplustoner.com. We will gladly answer any questions you may have and work with you to resolve an issue with your order, if there is one.
Sincerely,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

2016-08-14

Always Great

"Tried to use a save10 coupon that I had from last order. Sent a copy of the coupon to support at inkplustoner. Response was it was dated 2015. Coupon did not indicate a time limit."

2016-08-12

"Great orginal HP ink, fast shipping, thanks"

2016-08-11

"Black and yellow ink tops broke off during shipping. Still could use the them but was very messy. "

2016-08-10

"I had to research available ink on inkplustoner.com, then match that to available printers. I didn't buy the most updated printer but got available ink.
Previously I got the most updated printer, but not ink from inkplustoner.com. The alternative ink didn't work, so both ink + printer was a waste.

2016-08-09

"The process was very easy and the prices and service was great"

Ink Failed

"Ink was not compatible with printer. Reinstalled numerous times. Printer showed full ink levels but all colors would never print at same time. Always one color that failed to print. Wasted a lot of paper and money trying to get it to work and never would."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from InkPlusToner.com, inkplustoner, has responded

“Dear Buyer,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! If you have an issue with your order please call toll free 877-436-0776, or email us at support@inkplustoner.com. We are here to work with you to get replacements or issue a refund for your purchase.
Regards,
InkPlusToner.com Support Team”

Very Good

"This was a very good experience for me. Thank you!"

2016-08-08

"I have several printers, old and new and InkPlusToner will always have the ink I need. Not only do they have the right ink but very reasonably priced. I can always depend on rapid delivery too."

Share InkPlusToner.com's store rating

InkPlusToner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkPlusToner.com is a merchant member
InkPlusToner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.