Stores > InkHead Promotional Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review InkHead Promotional Products by clicking a star below.

2017-05-23

Inkheads

"Met very tight deadline with no issues whatsoever. Top-notch service and quality. Would recommend over and over again. "

2017-05-23

Order never completed

"I was looking for a rush order and selected some tote bags that could be printed quickly. I had an email exchange with an employee asking to confirm the color of the printed image for the rush delivery, and then I was charged for the order. It never arrived. I asked for a refund, which I did receive. Very odd process. I wouldn't try again. "

2017-05-22

custom mugs

"very prompt service, but 4 of the 75 mugs were not printed well enough to use. luckily we had extras."

2017-05-22

EXCELLENT TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE

"GREAT SERVICE - LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE"

Too long of a process.

"At first, I thought it would be a great idea to order koozis for a party a month away. I ordered them in one night, expected delivery two weeks before the party. But then, the preview they sent me was wrong, took a few days to fix. Then they forgot to charge me shipping (like really!?) and made me pay an ADDITIONAL 20$ to my price separately because they forgot to charge me. On top of that, the email they sent me that invoiced the shipping they forgot to charge wasn't even titled to the subject, it just said invoice, making me believe it was a receipt or a shipping update and I didn't open it until a few days after I got it to check the status of the shipping. Now, $20 later, I MIGHT get my koozis the day before the party. "

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from InkHead Promotional Produ, Jack Splat, has responded

“We are looking into the delay and issues with shipping charges. I'm not sure how that happened. I do show your koozies are on the UPS delivery truck and out for delivery today.”

Great product!

"Great product and fast shipping. Would highly recommend. "

Great!

"Nice service! Easy to order"

2017-05-20

perfect

"they worked with us making changes till we were satisfied!

2017-05-20

Great products, arrived on time and as expected!

"Easy to order, design and happy with final products."

2017-05-19

good shit

"better quality than expected. was priced reasonably. way better than custom ink. delivered on time. highly recommend. "

2017-05-19

So close to a positive experience

"Inkhead was a positive experience to start. Selected the item I wanted with a good price point, got the artwork submitted, verified, approved, and the proof approved, then after I thought everything was good, I got an email saying the product itself was back-ordered about a month or two. When I ordered it said they had stock. When I asked what Inkhead would do to make the situation right, they said I could upgrade to a different item (that cost more) or wait for stock to come in. That is not the answer I would expect from a company that was in the wrong. I don't want to say bait and switch, because it honestly probably was not, their inventory or ordering system was off, but when I placed an order with another company, and they called me back within 10 minutes of placing my order and told me the the new item was back-ordered, they upgraded the item I chose to the next quality level up even though it cost them more and even though the next quality level item up had a higher minimum order quantity they kept the level I wanted and ordered. All in all, the process was good with Inkhead, it's just the final stage of making sure the customer was taken care of when I did nothing wrong, was lacking. Maybe I'll try again, but hard to not go through the company that took care of me, even as a first time potentially one time customer. "

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from InkHead Promotional Produ, Jack Splat, has responded

“We understand your frustration and apologize for the stock situation. Stock can be very volatile, especially this time of year, as hundreds of promotional products companies are pulling from the same stock. Often we can check stock in the morning and the manufacturer has thousands, and by afternoon they have none. We are sorry you did not feel that you received good customer service in the follow up and we will take your feedback to see how we can improve. ”

Great business!

"Derek was extremely helpful and my matchbooks arrived early! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone!"

2017-05-18

Love my water bottles, they did a awesome job

"Wonderful, it was on time and exactly what I wanted"

2017-05-18

Fast, reasonable, and high quality

"Had a last minute order, and the people were friendly, calm, and helpful."

Exceptional.

"Great service and friendly staff"

Share InkHead Promotional Products's store rating

InkHead Promotional Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkHead Promotional Products is a merchant member
InkHead Promotional Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.