Stores > InkHead Promotional Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review InkHead Promotional Products by clicking a star below.

Can cozy perfection

"Exactly what was promised"

Amazing

"The whole experience was awesome. thank you again for the wonderful product and customer service. "

Great Customer Service!

"We created our design and the ensured all the details were exactly how we wanted them to be until the final printing. Very thorough and very patient. "

2017-07-18

Professional, Expedient, Clear Communication, Helpful, Talented Staff and On Time!

"My fans were a big hit at the PRIDE parade. I'll be ordering two-thousand next year for sure.
Thanks for all your help and great work!

Good job And quality

"Good Joan And Quality of the product"

2017-07-18

Fast and nice to deal with!

"The website is very easy to navigate and I was impressed to see a lot of namebrand, quality products available. I look forward to exploring further and finding new and creative ways to promote my business!"

Very timely, great quality

"Great service, great quality and fast delivery "

2017-07-17

Smooth

"Quick turn around and easy online design tools."

Great quality.

"So far I have used this company for a couple different promotional items for my restaurant; custom hurricane cups the two piece plastic wine openers. Have been very impressed with the quality both times. They have also worked with my deadlines to get the orders out fast. Would definitely recommend over Safeguard or any other similar companies I have worked with in the past. "

Great Job!

"Products looks great. They came in early! Just a job well done!"

Awesome quality!

"We were nervous at first about the material but our product turned out better than we ever imagined!"

Great customer service!

"Customer service response was very quick. They worked with us to ensure we got the right logo design, colors, and pricing worked out. When the first color of product was out of stock, they were quick to let us know so we could choose another color. Shipping was also very fast. The product itself looks wonderful. We would order from InkHead again."

Very Accommodating

"My sales rep (bless him) was willing to make multiple last minute changes to my merchandise and got it through before printing started. Overall, ordering waterbottles was an easy and enjoyable experience. However, I wish there was a larger amount of less expensive brands to choose from."

2017-07-13

Cheaply made products

"I only got one of the two samples I requested, and the one sample they did send (item# 33744) was complete garbage, the stitching came apart as soon as I tried it. It was not worth the 20 bucks they charged us to send it and needless to say we will not be using this service. "

2017-07-12

mishap

"I received my shirts exactly when promised and the inking was excellent quality as were the shirts. I ordered 3 types and one "Bella" was a well liked really nice shirt but sizing is way off. Next time I will request a sample prior to ordering a new product. Their team addressed the issue right away, replaced any with flaws (just a few) and treated me fairly. I would recommend them!"

Share InkHead Promotional Products's store rating

InkHead Promotional Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkHead Promotional Products is a merchant member
InkHead Promotional Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.