Infiniti Photo [enterprisephoto.com, bestpricecameras.com, jandkcameras.com) Reviews - infinitiphoto.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.83/10 70 reviews

Infiniti Photo [enterprisephoto.com, bestpricecameras.com, jandkcameras.com) is not a merchant member
Infiniti Photo [enterprisephoto.com, bestpricecameras.com, jandkcameras.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I believe this is scammer website. I placed an order on 3 Dec. 07. Then I received an email telling me that they may contact me to adjust my order, including but not limited to tax and shipping. I called their 800 number to verify my billing information and my CC. I spoke to a person who was very rude, and gave him the information. I waited several months for the camera. I was calling every 2-3 weeks to check on the order. Then finally one time I called and a person asked me for the order number. After I gave him an order number, he said it is in back order and asked me if I want to cancel the order. Finally I cancelled my order after several trials to get a d800, d200 and other cameras from this site and thecameraprofessional site."

"DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!oh my gosh!!!! I wish I had found this website before ordering with this company. Terrible is the only thing I could say. My order was wrong because I didn't clear what the order was for because I didn't realize another camera was sent to me. Same complaints: ridiculous waiting time with customer service, restocking fee over 20%, rude manager, took over 25 working days for my partial refund, and just the worst scam ever. If it looks to good to be true, it is false. Plan and simple. i also recommended this site to a friend . needless to say he had problems of backorder. He cancelled his order as a result. I was embarassed that I told him about this site."

"ABSOLUTE THIEVES! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! Ordered a Pentax D10K from them with accessories which were all supposed to be in Stock. Experienced all their standard operating practices outlined in the rest of these reviews. Got a Call back that the camera is not in stock, back ordered, etc. Then try tried to process my credit card for $2599.00 (thank you CITI Bank for recognizing that it might be a fraudulent transaction and declining the authorization). I canceled the order and then they got really nasty. I finally ordered the same items from Beach Camera for $1342.00 Now I have to deal with the possibility that these thieves have my credit card number and will sell it to credit card thieves. They are that kind of scum."

"This website is really shady and dishonest. I purchased a Canon Rebel XTi from their site. The Camera came with the 17-85mm lens for $669.00. In order to have the order process I had to call in and confirm the order. The wait on their phone lines is really ridiculously long. When I finally spoke to a customer service representative, I was told that the camera does not come with a battery or battery charger and that I would have to purchase it. The truth is, the camera does come with a battery and battery charger. The customer service representative then tried to get me to purchase a different lens for the camera (one that they sold for less on their site than the lens I was purchasing). He told me he would charge me the same amount, no extra charge. Then when he tallied up the total. The price was over $300 dollars more than what it should have been. He told me that that was the sales tax... which ends up being more than 30% sales tax. There is also a restocking fee that they don't tell you about and it's really impossible to get anyone on the phone. They also do not relpy to any emails send to them. If you want to purchase a camera, I suggest purchasing somewhere else."

modified review This review was modified by whatthep on August 19 2007 07:15:11 PM

"I had the misfortune to find this company online. Their price was somewhat lower than Ritz Camera but not excessively so. I was not really suspicious. I ordered a Nikon D-40 camera kit (Adverised as: New, fresh and American packaged with US warranty) with 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm lens along with some minor accessories. A couple of days later a guy called about my order and wanted to discuss upgrades. He sounded like a used car salesman and I was immediately put off.I should have followed my instincts and cancelled the sale then and there. I did not but was jotting down the prices quoted as we talked. He was upgrading my lenses, adding filters, upgrading the camera case, adding a 4 year warranty add-on and express shipping. The shipment arrived by express shipping...

When it arrived: "Gray market" merchandise, questionable if it's even new, no warranty, faked up copies of manual and software, Nikon laughed at me when I went to register it. The invoice only says "Deluxe package deal US retail package w/glass lenses" with a price. Individual items have no price listed. Oddly, the prices I jotted down are about $300 short of the total charged.

I would go hunt these guys down and bring charges except that I live in California and they are in Brooklyn. It would cost me more in airfare than I could recoup. Part of their planning, I suspect.

I have been shopping on the internet for several years. This has been only the second incident of a fraudulent vendor I have encountered. Both now have been New York merchants. I think I am going to add a criteria to my personal shopping habits that any vendor from the northeast, particularly New York is suspect. If enough people shun business there, perhaps they will clean up their act. I doubt it.

Wayne Murray

"I really wanted this store to be on the level. Yes, I had read all the reviews, and knew I only had about a 1% chance of it being a good purchasing experience, but the price on the web site was so good I had to try it. I didn't get screwed by them, but I definitely feel slighted. After I ordered a Nikon D80, I received a confirmation email with the order number. Two days later I received another email from John Sawyer (Customer Service) stating "Please call me to confirm your order." Confirm what??? They already had my credit card number and most reputable sites would have considered my clicking the "submit" button on the web site as confirmation of my order. So when I call, he says he needs more information from me (3-digit code and another phone#). Then he says never mind, we are out of stock on that item. So I say then the reviews are right this is a scam store. He then wants to argue with me about me raising my voice. DO NOT SHOP HERE!! A reputable store would have emailed or called when I ordered that the item was out of stock, not had me call to confirm an order that they already knew they couldn't fill!!"

"I ordered a Panasonic PV-GS500 camcorder from this store because the price was very good. The website looked very professional and I didn't get suspicious. I should have known better! Luckily a friend told me to check the store ratings and I was shocked to find out that this store is a scam and even sells your credit card information! I went to the bank right away, canceled my credit card and closed my bank account. I also sent them an email to cancel the the order right away. So thanks to everybody who wrote a review. You saved me from a misery. I just don't understand why they can still do their business and nobody shuts them down! I don't want to know how many more people they will betray, especially now before Christmas! Something has to be done to stop them!"

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! Item advertised was NOT item sold. Low prices reflect stripped down versions of products. Final price was $600 more than advertised. Company relies on high pressure phone sales disguised as "follow-up" phone call. Claim to not charge until after shipping. Credit card was charged 4 days before item could be shipped, and still no guarantee. I canceled the order. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"

"Very rude customer service. Will not answer your questions. One man hung up on me too!"

"STAY AWAY FROM BestPriceCameras.com

I recently made a purchase only to be told I had to wait for 6 weeks for the delivery. All this was made know after calling them more that 10 times and being put on hold or transfered to diff pple for not less that 30mins everytime. They have TERRIBLE and I mean TERRIBLE customer service. The'll simply hang up on you if he/she feels she cant help you.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE...

"After calling to see whether or not the camera I ordered had a battery, I got a really bad feeling. I called back within half an hour to cancel the order, and they were unresponsive. I immediately cancelled the credit card I'd purchased some of the items on. Sure enough, I get a call from a slack-jawed girl in their billing department saying my credit card was invalid. I said yeah, I know. Cool. I got transferred to their sales/ "customer service" (a laughable joke -- it sounded like a stuffy, podunk sweatshop in the background). John Sawyer called me back at home multiple times thereafter (I was working, didn't answer the first few times) until finally I picked up and was harrassed for cancelling my order. I felt like I was dealing with a depraved spare-changer or someone who's suffered severe head trauma. I've never seen someone so desperate for my order/money in my life.

ECHOED SENTIMENT: WORST INTERNET ORDER EVER.

modified review This review was modified by bostongal on June 08 2006 10:51:54 PM

"Complete fraud! After I ordered, I got an email to call them back about the order. They wanted me to buy a battery for the camcorder for $180 since "the camera does not come with a battery." Obvious lie. I declined. Days later, I was notified that my order was put on the eternal backorder, all the while the price of the camcorder kept changing on their website and there was no indication that they were out of stock. The price jumped up $90 one day so I called to see if there were any available for me at that price. The customer service rep told me "No. We put it at that price so that nobody would order it."!!! No Joke!
I was able to cancel the order; however this week there were several fraudulent online purchases made on my credit card. Gee, I wonder who could have done that...

"They are deceptive and rude. You order a camera as they have a low price to determine it comes with no battery. They call to "confirm" order, then sell you the battery and other accessories which are not competitive and talk fast and low so you are unable to hear. Then when you call to question, you are perpetually transferred around. If you return you are charged 10% restocking of their excessive prices. I am afraid to return as I do not think I will get my money back. "

"I have bought a Canon EF70-300 USM IS from this joint and thought I get a good deal (for some reason I did not research their rating prior to buying from them like I normaly do). The lens was listed at $519 and I would receive a free tripod, lens cleaning kit, and LCD cover protector. When I was gone, they called my wife at home to "confirm" the order. Well, they did their usual tactics and upsold my wife to an order of 729.99, which includes a 3-piece hi-res filter kit, a lens pouch and a 5-year warranty, as well as a hood. Beside the fact that I would not have wanted all this, I thought to check out the deal at B&H Photo and they came up $35 cheaper. Well, I received the package 4 days later and received the lens, the warranty, the filter kit, and the pouch. No tripod, cleaning kit, LCD cover or hood were in the box. I tried to contact them several times but no answer. I went to B&H and quote the stuff I actually received and bestrpricecameras "overcharged" $120. I probably never see any of the other items based on experiences that other people had with them.
IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING FROM THEM....DO NOT....DO NOT...DO NOT.....
If the deal seems better than any place else, it isn't.....
Their practices are borderline criminal and I will try to get everybody informed about them...

4/18/05: ATTENTION-ATTENTION
My debit card was just chraged for $98.96 from a company who verified my credit card info at a Brooklyn cell phone. Somebody authorized several credit cards under that same phone number.
I was a little surprised to find out that the only time I used my card was ar bestpricecameras.com who is based in Brooklyn. They are not only crooks, they also employ them. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by bavarian72 on April 18 2006 12:48:26 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I was very glad to find this company on resellerratings.com before I made a purchase. I am glad you all took the time to post and in return I am adding some info for you and new customers in the future. It does seem like this company needs to be stopped or at least it's right to do business over the internet. Here is a popular bait advertising code that is being broken here. I have also provided a link for the Federal Trade Commision that outlines Dot Com Disclosures.

Sec. 238.4 Switch after sale.

No practice should be pursued by an advertiser, in the event of sale of the advertised product, of "unselling" with the intent and purpose of selling other merchandise in its stead. Among acts or practices which will be considered in determining if the initial sale was in good faith, and not a stratagem to sell other merchandise, are:

(a) Accepting a deposit for the advertised product, then switching the purchaser to a higher-priced product,

(b) Failure to make delivery of the advertised product within a reasonable time or to make a refund,

(c) Disparagement by acts or words of the advertised product, or the disparagement of the guarantee, credit terms, availability of service, repairs, or in any other respect, in connection with it,

(d) The delivery of the advertised product which is defective, unusable or impractical for the purpose represented or implied in the advertisement. [Guide 4]

Note: Sales of advertised merchandise. Sales of the advertised merchandise do not preclude the existence of a bait and switch scheme. It has been determined that, on occasions, this is a mere incidental byproduct of the fundamental plan and is intended to provide an aura of legitimacy to the overall operation.