• Address: 2805, Merrywood DriveEdison, NJ 08817USA
    • Contact: customerservice@infiniteshopping.com
    • Phone: 210-764-4878
    • Customer Support: 210-764-4878
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday : 10 AM to 6:00 PM ESTSaturday from : 10AM to 5:00PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Absolute scam artists. They sold me a watch that didn't exist then told me due to a system error that the item wasn't available and rather than offer a refund, they offered me a 'discount' on their other products - its the 'bait and switch' scam. Only after I filed a dispute with Ebay did I get a refund."

"If you purchase an item and don't live in the country they post it from expect a call at anytime of night on any day. After I placed my order, I had a call to my mobile phone after 9pm on a Saturday night to confirm that I, being an international customer actually placed the order and had not stolen the credit card. I then got an email stating they called and and would call again. The person the gift was for was with me at that time of night and it was lucky I missed the call or I could not explain who it was without ruining the surprise. I then contacted them by email, they insisted we speak on the phone. This was extremely inconvenient, I ended up speaking to them 3-4 days later because of the time difference, It was very annoying! After calling them a bunch of times, either going to an answering machine because they aren't open or when they were, it just rang, because no one picked up (the machine does not have opening hours, very annoying) I finally got through to someone who said they couldn't find my order and then magically they could find my order in the system. They didn't confirm anything to make sure it was really me, just asked for my order number, they just said it would be processed, so if I had stolen my card, used my email and placed the order, it really wouldn't have mattered, they didn't check anything, it was like he had no idea why I was calling and had to tell him to get the order going. I wouldn't order from them unless I was desperate.

I didn't give them 1 star out of 5, my minimum was 2 stars for some things.

modified review This review was modified by dn-40097 on October 28 2014 06:39:54 PM

"Very happy with Infinite Shopping. Item arrived quickly and as described. Very good communication. Will definitely shop here again"

"Experience with Infinite Shopping was nice and easy. However, delivery was a complete disaster. It's almost a month now, and I still haven't received my package from DHL. The package was apparently attempted to be sent to my home three times, however this is probably untrue since there's someone home at all times. There was no slip left, etiher to indicate that they have attempted to deliver. It wasn't until I decided to track my package online did I see that attempts were made and they were holding my package at an inconvenient location. I was already upset about not being contacted about my package. I scheduled for it to be redelivered to a DHL office closer to me. I received an email that it will be sent to that location within 24-48 hrs. I wait two days to see if its ready to be picked up, only to find out that it wasn't every shipped because I have to pay duties before they can move it. Why wasn't i told this and why did I get a confirmation. This whole delivery was a waste of time and I would not buy products from Infinite Shopping for this reason... Not sure if this was an isolated incident but maybe consider using a different carrier when delivering to Canada. Canadian customers, beware."

modified review This review was modified by achowthi on March 21 2014 10:19:18 AM

"Absolutely horrible. Will take your money and nothing. This site should be shut down and prosecuted by the attorney general."

modified review This review was modified by Choff16 on February 20 2014 06:27:53 PM

"Half way through my online order (after entering bank details) a note saying the item was no longer available popped up and I was reverted back to the home page.

Three days later my card declines and I discover my account was charged for the item "that wasn't in stock."

The transaction was never completed, and now I am several hundred out of pocket.

I've called twice since with no response or call back.

Not happy.

PERTH AUSTRALIA

"A pleasure to deal with, super fast free shipping to Australia and very impressed with price I paid. I would definitely buy from them again :)"

"Hello,
Contacted 5 days ago via chat online also email for return the an order but have not get an RMA reply yet! also I notice that I have to pay both way of shipping cost to return it. Never order from this company again.

"As describes got it a few days ago i love it "

"Little communication as to the product ship date or status. Ordered on 9-6-13 and today is 9-16-13 and still no information of delivery!"

"quick and proper delivery, also fast and helpful customer service with sound answers."

"just fine fine fine fine fine"

"Delivery was very fast and the product was what was advertised. The watch was in prestine shape and no damages."

"it's been almost 2 weeks and the product still hasn't been shipped"

"very fast shipping, item as described...would buy again from them."

Infinite Shopping is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Infinite Shopping is not a merchant member
Infinite Shopping does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!