Infinite Shopping Reviews - infiniteshopping.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.17/10 145 reviews

Infinite Shopping is not a merchant member
Infinite Shopping does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Absolutely horrible. Will take your money and nothing. This site should be shut down and prosecuted by the attorney general."

modified review This review was modified by Choff16 on February 20 2014 06:27:53 PM

"Half way through my online order (after entering bank details) a note saying the item was no longer available popped up and I was reverted back to the home page.

Three days later my card declines and I discover my account was charged for the item "that wasn't in stock."

The transaction was never completed, and now I am several hundred out of pocket.

I've called twice since with no response or call back.

Not happy.

PERTH AUSTRALIA

"A pleasure to deal with, super fast free shipping to Australia and very impressed with price I paid. I would definitely buy from them again :)"

"Hello,
Contacted 5 days ago via chat online also email for return the an order but have not get an RMA reply yet! also I notice that I have to pay both way of shipping cost to return it. Never order from this company again.

"As describes got it a few days ago i love it "

Rating 4/102/5

"Little communication as to the product ship date or status. Ordered on 9-6-13 and today is 9-16-13 and still no information of delivery!"

"quick and proper delivery, also fast and helpful customer service with sound answers."

"just fine fine fine fine fine"

"Delivery was very fast and the product was what was advertised. The watch was in prestine shape and no damages."

"it's been almost 2 weeks and the product still hasn't been shipped"

"very fast shipping, item as described...would buy again from them."

"Fair price; fast delivery"

"My G shock watch is bomb. Be jealous..

thanks infinite shopping

"Did not receive my order when i was told it would be in.
It was delivered to the WRONG address. Requested it go to my attention at my mothers home and instead they shipped it to my billing address

"They were fast and the price was good!!!"