• Address: 2805, Merrywood DriveEdison, NJ 08817USA
    • Contact: customerservice@infiniteshopping.com
    • Phone: 210-764-4878
    • Customer Support: 210-764-4878
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday : 10 AM to 6:00 PM ESTSaturday from : 10AM to 5:00PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very happy with Infinite Shopping. Item arrived quickly and as described. Very good communication. Will definitely shop here again"

"Experience with Infinite Shopping was nice and easy. However, delivery was a complete disaster. It's almost a month now, and I still haven't received my package from DHL. The package was apparently attempted to be sent to my home three times, however this is probably untrue since there's someone home at all times. There was no slip left, etiher to indicate that they have attempted to deliver. It wasn't until I decided to track my package online did I see that attempts were made and they were holding my package at an inconvenient location. I was already upset about not being contacted about my package. I scheduled for it to be redelivered to a DHL office closer to me. I received an email that it will be sent to that location within 24-48 hrs. I wait two days to see if its ready to be picked up, only to find out that it wasn't every shipped because I have to pay duties before they can move it. Why wasn't i told this and why did I get a confirmation. This whole delivery was a waste of time and I would not buy products from Infinite Shopping for this reason... Not sure if this was an isolated incident but maybe consider using a different carrier when delivering to Canada. Canadian customers, beware."

modified review This review was modified by achowthi on March 21 2014 10:19:18 AM

"Absolutely horrible. Will take your money and nothing. This site should be shut down and prosecuted by the attorney general."

modified review This review was modified by Choff16 on February 20 2014 06:27:53 PM

"Half way through my online order (after entering bank details) a note saying the item was no longer available popped up and I was reverted back to the home page.

Three days later my card declines and I discover my account was charged for the item "that wasn't in stock."

The transaction was never completed, and now I am several hundred out of pocket.

I've called twice since with no response or call back.

Not happy.

PERTH AUSTRALIA

"A pleasure to deal with, super fast free shipping to Australia and very impressed with price I paid. I would definitely buy from them again :)"

"Hello,
Contacted 5 days ago via chat online also email for return the an order but have not get an RMA reply yet! also I notice that I have to pay both way of shipping cost to return it. Never order from this company again.

"As describes got it a few days ago i love it "

"Little communication as to the product ship date or status. Ordered on 9-6-13 and today is 9-16-13 and still no information of delivery!"

"quick and proper delivery, also fast and helpful customer service with sound answers."

"just fine fine fine fine fine"

"Delivery was very fast and the product was what was advertised. The watch was in prestine shape and no damages."

"it's been almost 2 weeks and the product still hasn't been shipped"

"very fast shipping, item as described...would buy again from them."

"Fair price; fast delivery"

"My G shock watch is bomb. Be jealous..

thanks infinite shopping

Infinite Shopping is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Infinite Shopping is not a merchant member
Infinite Shopping does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!