Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"I've been working with Norm at MacHomeStore.com for 6-7 years (off & on). His level of attention & customer service is tops in the business. Most recently he helped me out by providing a "creative" solution to an issue surrounding mobile device access to help control my home automation system. Keep up the good work!!"

"absolutely the best on line merchant I have ever dealt. Quick knowledgable checking each order to make sure not only that you get what you ordered but also get what you need!!! One of the only bright and steady stars in home automation"

"I have bought from MacHomeStore repeatedly over the years. Norm & everyone have always gone out of their way to find me just what I needed - digging through the shelves, hooking up & testing modules to confirm firmware levels - whatever it takes. I can't recommend them more highly!"

"The perfect example of what an on-line shopping experience SHOULD BE. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable ... and the products demonstrate consistent, high quality. I've been a customer for years and will continue to be."

"I have made two large purchases from MachomeStore so far. I have purchased Indigo Pro and all my Insteon devices. They are very knowledgable and their prices are on par with Amazon. What I like most is their fast processing and speedy delivery.
I highly recommend them if you want to purchase your home automation equipment from a reputable company.

"I have been purchasing from MacHomeStore and from them under their previous name of FunFor Geeks for over eight years. They have always been great."

"I am a multiple-repeat customer. Fast shipping and OUTSTANDING customer service! They are very helpful and knowledgeable of the Mac, Indigo, INSTEON system."

"Very happy with the service and speed of delivery, would recommend!"

"Testing items for me and updating firmware is just good customer service!"

"I love the personalized service and prompt communication. MacHomeStore is so much better than SmartHome, who doesn't reply to emails or voice mails."

"Norm and MacHomeStore are the best! Fortunately I live in the same area, and being able to get my order the very next day is oh so convenient! "

"I've been doing business with the MacHomeStore for many years and have always been pleased with the service I've received. My tech support questions have been answered in a timely manner (within 24 hours) and have been most helpful."

"I have placed several orders with MacHomeStore and have been very pleased with the customer service I've received. Whenever there is a problem or issue with an order Norm Is quick to call me and offer a solution. The products are always first rate also. Very pleased doing business with them!"

"Great Website, easy to use, fast shipping, friendly service. They even pre-test a critical piece of equipment before shipping. I am hooked!"

"Pay a FAIR price (not lowest) for a tested product, with customer service that KNOWS the products they sell."

Indigo Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Indigo Store is a merchant member
Indigo Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,882 merchant members.