Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I have been a customer for many years, slowly building my home automation network(s) and systems. I have nothing but praise for the speed of service, immediate and personal communications, and quality of products. Thanks Norm, and many more years of business between us!"

"I have always had a good experience when purchasing here. "

"Excellent service and tech support. Had an issue with one item (not their doing) and they were on the issue right away. I came away happy. Shipping is fast, very fast and at the right price. Some more products would be good, so I can order all my needs from Indigo Store"

"Placed my order on a Saturday afternoon and received my delivery on Monday. This was my first hardware purchase from the Indigo Store, but it definitely won't be my last."

"Very easy to find and purchase items. Clear explanations on everything. Shipping is a little high. But overall great experience."

"I've been working with Norm at MacHomeStore.com for 6-7 years (off & on). His level of attention & customer service is tops in the business. Most recently he helped me out by providing a "creative" solution to an issue surrounding mobile device access to help control my home automation system. Keep up the good work!!"

"absolutely the best on line merchant I have ever dealt. Quick knowledgable checking each order to make sure not only that you get what you ordered but also get what you need!!! One of the only bright and steady stars in home automation"

"I have bought from MacHomeStore repeatedly over the years. Norm & everyone have always gone out of their way to find me just what I needed - digging through the shelves, hooking up & testing modules to confirm firmware levels - whatever it takes. I can't recommend them more highly!"

"The perfect example of what an on-line shopping experience SHOULD BE. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable ... and the products demonstrate consistent, high quality. I've been a customer for years and will continue to be."

"I have made two large purchases from MachomeStore so far. I have purchased Indigo Pro and all my Insteon devices. They are very knowledgable and their prices are on par with Amazon. What I like most is their fast processing and speedy delivery.
I highly recommend them if you want to purchase your home automation equipment from a reputable company.

"I have been purchasing from MacHomeStore and from them under their previous name of FunFor Geeks for over eight years. They have always been great."

"I am a multiple-repeat customer. Fast shipping and OUTSTANDING customer service! They are very helpful and knowledgeable of the Mac, Indigo, INSTEON system."

"Very happy with the service and speed of delivery, would recommend!"

"Testing items for me and updating firmware is just good customer service!"

"I love the personalized service and prompt communication. MacHomeStore is so much better than SmartHome, who doesn't reply to emails or voice mails."

Indigo Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Indigo Store is a merchant member
Indigo Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.