• Indigo Store Indigo Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Outstanding is all I can say!
Indigo Software = 10/10
Indigo Support = 10/10
Indigo Store = 10/10

"Got to rate a solid 5 star. Have been buying on and off for
over 8-10 years. Great service, had a few problems with some items, always a quick solution. Norm is a dying bred of Retail
sales people. Stuff they sell is always first class, with a great warranty ( used twice I think ) the support is just awesome .
Home automation is nothing new to these guys, they have been creating the products for years.

"Great Service. Almost always shipped within a few days. products work without any problems. real easy experience. I keep coming back. they are great at responding to inquiries and even have suggested other places when they don't have what I needed OR they give me an acceptable work around. Invoices are clear and understandable. They even include a copy of the invoice with it ! the same one I printed"

"I always buy from Indigo Store, they are the best. The customer service is outstanding. Norm is always there to answer any questions you might have. I wish every online store was this good!"

"I have been buying buying my Home Control Products from Norm and Matt for at least 10 years. The service is GREAT and the support is fantastic. All my products I have bought have always worked when delivered. I'll keep coming back"

"Order was filled and shipped very quickly. Great communication. Highly recommended!"

"I have been a customer for many years, slowly building my home automation network(s) and systems. I have nothing but praise for the speed of service, immediate and personal communications, and quality of products. Thanks Norm, and many more years of business between us!"

"I have always had a good experience when purchasing here. "

"Excellent service and tech support. Had an issue with one item (not their doing) and they were on the issue right away. I came away happy. Shipping is fast, very fast and at the right price. Some more products would be good, so I can order all my needs from Indigo Store"

"Placed my order on a Saturday afternoon and received my delivery on Monday. This was my first hardware purchase from the Indigo Store, but it definitely won't be my last."

"Very easy to find and purchase items. Clear explanations on everything. Shipping is a little high. But overall great experience."

"I've been working with Norm at MacHomeStore.com for 6-7 years (off & on). His level of attention & customer service is tops in the business. Most recently he helped me out by providing a "creative" solution to an issue surrounding mobile device access to help control my home automation system. Keep up the good work!!"

"absolutely the best on line merchant I have ever dealt. Quick knowledgable checking each order to make sure not only that you get what you ordered but also get what you need!!! One of the only bright and steady stars in home automation"

"I have bought from MacHomeStore repeatedly over the years. Norm & everyone have always gone out of their way to find me just what I needed - digging through the shelves, hooking up & testing modules to confirm firmware levels - whatever it takes. I can't recommend them more highly!"

"The perfect example of what an on-line shopping experience SHOULD BE. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable ... and the products demonstrate consistent, high quality. I've been a customer for years and will continue to be."

Share Indigo Store's store rating

Indigo Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Indigo Store is a merchant member
Indigo Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.