• Rating 7.17/10 38 reviews

In4dealz.com is not a merchant member
    In4dealz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • In4dealz.com contact information

"I've bought TV stick, and died 6 months later. Contacted CS name 'Tina,' told me to upgrade the firmware for it. How could you upgrade a firmware from non working, dead devices? No RMA given, no communication at all after 2 emails. Avoid this site, you've been warned."

modified review This review was modified by demen on October 29 2013 12:28:16 PM

"I have placed an order through them but cancelled the order about 30 minutes later via e-mail. They shipped the package to me stating they didn't get my cancellation e-mail. After numerous e-mails back and forth with "Tina" at In4dealz, she told me to refuse the shipment and will issue the refund. That was 3 weeks ago. My dispute/claim with PayPal was no help. They just closed my claim stating "We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality." That's complete BS if you ask me."

modified review This review was modified by kevikazi on August 31 2013 03:44:06 PM

"Very bad experience with this merchant
I bought an android TV stick, They sent me the old model without bluetooth (less expensive)
They want I return the bad article at my fees (30$)
I need to send 10 mails for an answer.... one month later the problem is not resolved!
AVOID THIS MERCHANT!

modified review This review was modified by webphil on August 08 2013 02:47:25 AM

"Ordered a mobile phone,they accepted the transaction,then they inform me they did not have the phone but they did not refund my money "they have regulations" they said,what regulation allows them to advertize stock they do not have?Waiting for my refund they said they will give 48 hours after.Never buy from them,very bad service."

modified review This review was modified by tonia63 on July 17 2013 11:14:02 PM

"I must say Giovanni is a very honourable tradesman, dealing with this seller for good value for money tablet PC and TV boxes is very easy and safe. I enjoyed my buying experience. This is a keeper."

"the in4dealz.com is the most excellent site for shopping in everything, especially ,in electronic stuff as well they have well known and trustful site .the prices are more reasonable than the other whole seller or retailer site . their customer supports and the communication are excellent too.the delivery time scale its good
i wish they will keep their bussiness higher .well done for all staff who they are working for them

"I ordered 2 units of Tablet PC from In4dealz.com but I had some quality problems with one of the units. I contacted In4dealz.com Customer Service. Giovanni who heads the Department patiently helped me out to resolve the problem by quickly giving me a refund. Thanks again for Giovanni and his team for their excellent customer service."

"Thanks for great support and fast delivery. I Bought an android stick, which worked perfectly good.

Nice work in4dealz and Giovanni.

"I bought from this seller a Tablet PC and all was OK. It was shipped promptly and packed well. Product arrived in a good quality. But delivery time... Due to an error of Singapore Post my parcel arrived to me with a big delay. Of course I see that it is not a problem of in4dealz. I had a lot of emails with customer service for this reason and Giovanni always answered quickly and friendly.
For today I can tell that this seller is reliable and customer oriented.
Best regards
Andrey

"Hello there
I order 3 tablets (2 x P80 Freelanders, 1 x Ainol Novo 7 venus) from in4dealz. I am very satisfied with the products and service, and will do business with Giovanni and his team again in the near future. At first I was very skeptical buying from overseas in particular, but this transaction has opened my eyes.

Regards

Stephan

"I am very satisfied with the services provided by IN4dealz, quality goods, fast delivery
a respectable businessman. Have a lot of good deals

Luky

modified review This review was modified by LukyGabo on February 20 2013 01:26:31 AM

"I had a very good experience with In4dealz. My order (a Uhost) was shipped promptly, and arrived here in the US in a week. The tracking provided was very accurate. They replied to my email right away. I plan on making additional purchases here."

"On the 15th Jan 2013 I ordered a Minix NEO G4 Pocket PC from In4dealz.com. On the 18th Jan I received Email stating it had been sent and the Tracking number was provided. I found the tracking did not work for me so I sent an Email to Giovanni asking for help with tracking the order. The next morning I had a suitable reply in my inbox. I still had no luck with the tracking number. On the 25th of Jan the parcel arrived by courier and was in good order. I immediately open the box checked the contents and read the enclosed user guide. This was very basic but I do have a good understanding of the product. After connecting it to a monitor and power supply it was simple to operate. I am pleased with the unit and the service was outstanding. I do not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone based on the order I purchased.
Ken
Australia.

"After I had received a android mini pc from In4dealz I complained that the product does not correspond to the product that I ordered. After several time mailcontact with Mr. Giovanni he has refunded the amount. Unfortunately they have the product I am looking for not in the shop otherwise I would immediately ordering upon In4dealz.com. This shop I can recommend everyone, top service!"

modified review This review was modified by pd4ajm on March 19 2013 12:51:34 AM

flatquasar's Avatar
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"Buying direct from mainland China online sellers is very risky business. Under ethically challenged eBay CEO Meg Ryan, bad seller was almost synonymous with Shenzhen, China. After Ryan left eBay, the bad sellers branched out to procuring a Hong Kong front store, turning Hong Kong buying into risky business & some landed at Amazon marketplace and they took to launching their own websites carefully designed to mislead buyers into assuming they were shopping on a North American website.

A favorite ploy of the more skillful bad Shenzshen China sellers is to "warn" buyers of longer than normal shipping times and then blame arrival of used & damaged items on the Postal Service. Of course, credit cards are charged immediately upon placement of an order & refunds, if you ever get one, take weeks.

There are a few good to excellent Shenzhen, online sellers. I decided to carefully test two who are said to be good by gadget forum members and who take pains to appear trustworthy here at resellerratings. I tested Geekbuying and In4dealz, ordering a mini-PC from Geekbuying (Dec 1st) and a Measy Fly Mouse from In4dealz (Dec 21)

Both appear to be good sellers. I find In4dealz is clearly better of the two. I used Registered International Airmail for both orders. They were handled by the same Chinese post office in Shenzhen. Geekbuying wants me to believe that my mini-PC sat at the Chinese Post Office from about Dec 2 to Dec 16 before it was flown to Chicago. I received it Dec 19. I came close to ordering a charge back.

I didn't order from Geekbuying competitor In4dealz until Dec 21, yet I received it Dec 28th! They offer buyers choices, UPS & DHL are two of them. Based on several years of buying from good Chinese and Hong Kong sellers, I am impressed with In4dealz. They are trustworthy and efficient. You save considerable money with them as they cut out the middle men for you & they are honorable sellers who do seem to want to provide quality, money saving service.

modified review This review was modified by flatquasar on January 01 2013 11:52:11 AM