"Imprint has a Great user friendly website with excellent pricing and multiple options."

"Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Tracy in sales on the purchase of 175 first aid kits for our state housing conference. The whole transaction was effortless. Will definitely use this company for future needs."

"I am very pleased with the several different orders placed recently with Imprinted.com. The quality of the products is very good and their customer service and communication is excellent. Supervisor Tracy Slagle is really on top of things! I highly recommend this company for quality promotional products."

"Great experience! Very helpful people - very quick and very responsive. Extremely happy with the end product as well."

"Great company. Especially appreciated Tracy's great communications. Coffee travel cups are awesome."

"We ordered 350 frisbees for our fair booth and worked with Tracy to set up the order. I initially ordered the wrong product and Tracy was so helpful and got the ordered straighted out right away! The product was very nice and the service was fantastic! We will order from this company again!"

"We purchased the Double Wall Acrylic Tumblers for our upcpming Golf Classic. These are a great buy and the inprint turned out fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to others. The customer service is great to and they are more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure you find what you are looking for. "

"I ordered white ceramic mugs with pink imprint, but received burgundy imprint instead. I was then informed that the mugs could not be printed in pink, even though I was originally given the option to order them that way. It seemed as though I would be disappointed with my order, but Tracy Slagle, the sales rep., stayed in contact with me the entire time. She contacted me via email as well as phone, giving me confidence that the issue would be resloved. It was! We were able to find a color that the company uses that looks pink and the mugs were reprinted at no charge. She also called me more than once to make sure that I was satisfied with the new shipment. The bottom line is that even though I didn't get the correct product originally, the company made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Kudos to Tracy! It was her great costumer service, and follow up that will ensure I continue to use Imprinted for my promotional needs."

"Even though I purchased online, I appreciated being able to ask specific questions after I ordered, via email. I received a quick, thorough response from imprinted.com. That's rare when you order online! The key chains arrived quicker than expected and were a quality product at a very low price. I would definitely order again and recommend them to other businesses."

"Very efficient. Order came fast and as expected. Product quality is very good -- looking forward to ordering again."

"I was very Happy with the service that I received, I was opening a new company and they knew excatley what I needed with Great service. I will order again!"

"4imprint has been an amazing company to work with when it comes to our promotional items for the company. They work with you on the budget and get the best deal for your dollar! I work with Lori M and I was extremely happy with all her help and guidance!"

"I ordered 350 32oz insulated mugs from Inprinted. I had been working with 3 other companies checking prices and print time. I was in a time crunch so I searched the Internet for another option and found Inprinted. I decided to call and it was the best decision. I spoke with Tracy and EVERYTHING went so fast. She patiently visited with me about ideas, she immediately had a quote emailed,proofs were sent within hours, and the mugs were printed and mailed in lightning time. I was so excited that shipping was free. I will definitely use imprinted again; it truly was a great experience and the product was beautiful and way better than I expected. Great service (especially for last minute ideas)! Thanks again!"

"Great customer service, very knowledgeable staff, fast delivery, high quality product, will purchase again"

"My manager is happy with Imprinted products and service. We needed a last minute item with quick turnaround and the product and service that we received was seamless. Our representative, Tracy, made ordering and picking a product very easy. We ordered from Imprinted a second time and the jotters and service that we received were just as good as our first purchase. "

Imprinted is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Imprinted is a merchant member
Imprinted participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.