Impact Guns Reviews - impactguns.com/store/index.html Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.00/10 34 reviews

Impact Guns is not a merchant member
Impact Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Terrible!!!! I ordered a "new" Ruger SR1911 Custom that was supposed to be smithed and tuned with $500 worth of work. The sight was put on visible crooked and the trigger had more slack the any of my stock 1911's. Worse, the gun have dent in the frame, severe barrel wear and the trigger was so loose it registers a different weight with each trigger pull. I paid over $1300 for this!!!!

I contacted them and they offered me $60 for my trouble or I could send it back to have them "try again". When it comes to firearms, perhaps they should learn how to do it right and quit trying. DANGEROUS and IRRESPONSIBLE!

DO NOT ORDER FOR THESE GUY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!

modified review This review was modified by Impact7207 on May 21 2013 07:07:09 PM

"The worst experience I have ever had with a Gun Dealer. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE unless you like getting ripped off.
I bought a pistol magazine that said it was IN STOCK READY TO SHIP, and it was not, waited 2 weeks for the item to arrive and it was USED and worn. No doubt it was used. So I call, and I get hung up on by the first person, and the second person Brian Kirkendall, a Executive Sales Manager (ex vacuum cleaner salesman) laughs at me, rips me off, then laughs at me. This is what you can expect from Impact Guns, the last Owner was arrested for threatening someone with a weapon. These people are not fit to hold a business license.

modified review This review was modified by blizznet on May 07 2013 02:24:17 PM

"They were taking back orders for PMags during the height of the panic, so I ordered a couple. After a month, I was able to acquire them locally so I repeatedly cancelled my order to no avail. I would click on the "Leave a message or Chat Online" link on the top right corner but all it does is bring up a form to send them an email.

I did this so many times I lost count. I even left them messages on the 888 number. Well guess what, today I received an email from them saying that they shipped my order. Idiots.

I hope your order goes through fine but you are taking a risk ordering from these people. Forget getting any kind of customer service if you are not satisfied or have a problem with your order. BTW, did I mention that they jacked up the price of their PMags?! Yeah, they are one of those shops.

"Ordered a pistol that was listed in stock on their website on 3/2/13. Credit card charged the same day. Called them on 3/6/13 to verify shipment status and was told item was not in stock and it was at least months out from supplier. I canceled my order and found the same pistol from another vendor. I took a chance with them even after reading poor review but that was a mistake. Do not do business with impact guns. SERIOUSLY."

"Ordered a pistol from Impact and received no response for over a week. Contacted them to cancel order. They replied the same day stating it had been shipped. Eight days later I get an email notification from Impact saying the gun had been shipped. They lied to me. Will not do business with them again.

"Ordered magazines after I signed up for notification when they came in. The email said 20+ came in and I ordered 2 within about one hour or so after being notified. The order said processing, but on further review said expect delays. I left a message on their chat line, no response; tried to call numerous times, no answer or ability to leave a message; sent several emails still no response. I hope I cancelled my order because when I tried to cancel my order it did not take the entire order number, had to delete the alpha portion of the order number and the -1 to get it to take. I will never use them because of their refusal to respond to chat and emails and their refusal to answer their phone. I hope they do not charge me for my cancelled order but after reading the complaints I am not sure. I do not trust anyone that refuses to respond. "

modified review This review was modified by ADApkd on February 15 2013 08:30:21 PM

"Terrible customer service; I ordered before Christmas and still did not receive my order in February. They never return email inquiries and their voice mailbox is always full. Awful."

"I ordered on the 1/15/13, and 9 days later they still say the order is processing with no ETA for an item that was "in-stock" when I ordered. They also charged my credit card the day I ordered, something that is illegal as you are only to be charged once the item ships. They also say they are not accepting calls or online chats. Poor business practices. I canceled my order and will watch my credit card for the refund hopefully."

"Ordered 3 ruger sr9 mags on 1/8/13. Website listed items were in stock but also warned of delays. Emailed customer service 3 times, called several times but could not get through, left message and still no response. Finally got through to customer service today and he told me they were expecting shipment from supplier soon and that item would ship in 1 or 2 weeks. I asked him why the website said it is listed as being in stock and ready to ship. Rep said it is in stock with their supplier and that they were waiting for supplier to ship out items to them. Frankly i don't see the difference in what they were telling me and the fact that the item is out of stock. Rep simply said they were backed up, offered no apology. I would not be writing this review if they would have simply responded and notified me of the situation but the rep talked like it was normal for me to wait over a month for my order to ship out. First and most likely last time i will do business with them."

"Before you place your order with Impact Guns READ THIS. I placed and Order with Impact Guns on 12/18/2012. They were happy to take the money, but I have been e-mailing and calling repeatedly and no response. They took the money but I can't get them to respond on shipping or to even talk with a live person and it is now 01/18/2013."

"Same problem and complaint as others in this survey - once the product is sold, your account debted, Impact Arms has no interest or ability to track or determine where your $600. gun might be . . . ."

"I ordered a handgun from Impact Guns that nobody else seemed to have, I'll admit after reading some of the other reviews I wondered if they would actually be able to fill the order. To their credit , the firearm was promptly shipped and I was notified by email each step of the sale. I couldn't ask for better service!!!"

"I ordered a trijicon ACOG from impactguns.com on 9/25/12 order number 69472. I received the scope on 10/01/12 but after a quick inspection I found a problem relating to the optical clarity of the scope. There was either some foreign matter stuck to one of the lens in the scope or a defect in one of the lens or the coating on the lens. When I called impactguns.com to inform them of the problem I was told that I needed to contact Trijicon. I guess you don't get much customer service for a thousand dollars at impactguns.com. Wish I had checked this site and seen the reviews here prior to my purchase."

"Almost didn't buy my 8 rnd Kahr pm9 magazine from Impact Guns having read many of their reviews. But I realize that it is usually the upset people that write reviews - Most people that are happy don't bother so I took a chance. Well, happy to say my magazine came in very, very fast and I am very pleased with Impact Guns. Would definitely buy from them again. By the way, they had the best prices too!"

modified review This review was modified by Neil333 on December 28 2013 02:14:22 PM

"I had ordered online and then read these reviews, and thought oh crap. Much to my surprise I received the handgun earlier than expected. Maybe this is a start of a turn around for the company."