Stores > Impact Guns

• Impact Guns

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-02

Good price, fast shipping, received what I expected

"After ordering a gun from ImpactGuns.com on Memorial Day, I then checked with ResellerRatings and read a number of negative reviews. I thought about cancelling my order, but the gun is in short supply and hard to get. Glad I kept with the order. The gun was shipped the day after Memorial Day. How that for fast shipping, especially after a holiday. It arrived at my FFL two days later, in perfect NIB condition. So what else can I say, other than they could not have improved on anything, and I will definitely buy from them again.

2016-02-25

Bunch of lairs !!!!

"I have been searching for a CZ pistol and Slickguns showed that Impact Guns and other online retail gun shops had them in stock.Impact had a good price so I ordered on line,then started checking about them on line and the reviews for Impact Guns were horrid.But as I came to find out the bad reviews where spot on.
I called right after I ordered and was told I got one of the pistols by some woman on the phone so I was happy.So I ordered some more Magazines for the pistol that I ordered and a custom holster for the firearm that I ordered from Impact, plus a bunch of ammo so that when the gun arrives I'm ready to go.
Days go by and no shipping email nothing so I call and get some woman on the phone and she tells me It will be coming from their other warehouse and wont be shipped for at least another week.
Just by the way she was talking I could tell she was Lying so after awhile I called back and questioned another women who I was speaking to from Impact Guns and was told after me questioning her they had no idea when the pistol would be in, 3 or 6 months ,they had no idea.

So the first two people I dealt with from Impact Guns were outright Liars,So now I have a bunch of stuff for a pistol I thought I bought and was very excited about, but come to find out that This company is a total scam.
Avoid at all cost do not give these POS any business they are a bunch of scam artist.

This review was modified by Progun1911 on February 25 2016 09:39:23 AM

2016-01-16

Absolutely no complaints!

"Gun was priced as quoted, shipped within the time frame shown on the product page, and arrived in perfect condition. Can't find anything to be critical of in my order. Called to check the status once, very helpful on phone, and shipped exactly when she said it would.

Would definitely recommend them and will buy from them again.

2015-11-11

"I read the negative comments about impact guns and was hesitent about using them- The price on the Ruger p100 was the best and I decided to try them- They were great upfront they said the gun was not in stock and I would receive it within two weeks Eight days later it arrived!!! I would use them again great service Plus shipping was free!"

This review was modified by auditman on November 13 2015 06:55:02 AM

2015-09-11

"When I saw the super low price and availability I purchased before I even thought about it. Afterwards, I started thinking I should do some research on this company. Then I got really nervous after seeing all the negative reviews. I almost canceled my order.

However, I held out. I ordered on Saturday or Sunday the day before Labor Day. So my order didn't even get processed until Tuesday. My Smith & Wesson M&P15T was delivered to my FFL in California on Thursday! What more can I say. Shipping cost was only $12.00.

I attempted to purchase this rifle at many shops in CA and no one had it in stock. The one company which found one said it would take 7 days to get. I would have to put $1000 down up front and the cost went up to $1300.00. I purchased this from Impact Guns for $956.00 and no tax was changed. Even with the $75.00 receiving fee my FFL charged I still saved money.

Went and opened the box and it is absolutely beautiful. I saved another $30 because to my surprise they already included the rubber rail guards for both sides and a rounded one for the bottom. My total out the door price with TAX, DROS and safety test fees was still less than purchasing from any dealer in the bay area.

So long story short I am just a regular guy who searched Google to find a M&P15T at a low price took a risk and purchased. I ended up getting it faster than my FFL could have gotten it for over $300 less. What more can I say. This absolutely deserves a 5 star rating in my book. Maybe I just got lucky by I am certainly happy with my purchase and extra money I got in my pocket :-).

This review was modified by reallysimpletech on September 11 2015 09:58:48 AM

2015-07-03

"Very bad customer service."

This review was modified by consumer0000 on July 03 2015 04:43:25 PM

2015-06-09

"I made a purchase on Memorial Day based on price but site mentioned purchase would not ship until 6/8. After I made order I began researching Impact Guns online and had concerns upon reviewing all the negative reviews.

I called the company to verify shipment date and customer service, which was friendly said it may ship a day or two late. My order shipped out on 6/9 and was processed for shipping on 6/8 which reflected the original date on the site.

The price did not change from original quote, which was $250 less than best retail price I could find, and so far I have had a very positive experience. I will purchase again based on my personal experience.

Bottom line: fantastic price, good customer service, and shipping date was what was stated. If there is any complaint, there is a wait to get the purchase, but pricing makes wait completely worth it

This review was modified by Boomer45 on June 09 2015 06:25:57 PM

2015-05-07

"Like so many others who havae worked with Impact on FFL transfers, my experience has been very disappointing. I went with them because they are close and to home, BAD IDEA! I ordered two commemorative deployment guns from the manufacturer while I was deployed in Iraq. After the initial call to get the transfer set up between the FFL's, Impact won't return calls to provide status updates and are generally unhelpful and unfriendly. There are a lot of other places to conduct business with out there. Avoid Impact. They are not interested in providing customer service. "

This review was modified by james_gaskill on May 07 2015 07:06:59 PM

2015-04-20

"I just read all the reviews here. There are several 1 Star reviews, most of those due to Internet purchases.
I have not used their website. I walk into their retail store in Boise, Idaho. I deal with one salesguy, LeRoy, a former law enforcement fellow. He knows his stuff and could not be more friendly or helpful.
I've purchased two guns in there and have had nothing but the very best of experiences.
Given the background checks necessary, gun purchases take some time. This is to say, while I have been waiting for the transactions to complete, I have watched the other personnel in there dealing with customers. Their location in Boise is very busy, partly due to the fact that they have an indoor range. All the customer care, customer service "transactions" I have personally seen are just great. The staff bends over backwards to treat their customers well. If anything is "haunting" this business, it is the simply fact that they are busy as hell.

2015-04-17

"I ordered a gun from Impact, and then saw this pile of negative reviews and got a little nervous. Thankfully my experience was flawless. They shipped the gun out a day earlier than promised, and the gun was clean and new... just like it should be."

This review was modified by MattW0427 on April 17 2015 03:56:12 PM

2015-02-25

"I was very impressed with the quick, flawless service and delivery of my M&P 9MM. "

This review was modified by islandstar on February 25 2015 08:31:40 PM

2015-02-02

"I had placed an order with Impact Guns on late Monday afternoon. I purchased a new S&W Shield 9mm pistol as they had the best price that I could have found.

That evening I told my friends of the purchase and one person asked whether I had looked at the reviews of this company? I said no and I reviewed the next day.... I was very much concerned.

Too my surprise, I called the company's customer support and was connected right away to a sales rep as I wanted to verify that the gun was indeed in stock.

The sales rep was able to not only confirm that the gun was in stock but it was slated to be shipped later that night. The next day I received a ship confirmation email and received the run Friday afternoon.

My FFL dealer said that he does a lot of business with this company and never had an issue. I am writing this as to give praise to this company and I would not hesitate to do business with them again. I suggest that you check it out for yourself if you are still skeptical.

2015-01-19

"Before I purchased I was VERY apprehensive to buy from impactguns.com due to the many bad reviews. I made my purchase the day before New year's eve and didnt expect much. I even called to check on the order and received a very un-enthused response from the call taker and found out that the gun had to come from THEIR distributer not their factory. All this being said, I received the gun in approx 2 weeks. Not bad for holiday buying, gun arrived in good condition so I really cant say anything bad about them. May purchase again. DONT let the bad reviews keep you away!"

This review was modified by jbfd0736 on January 19 2015 05:47:55 PM

2015-01-15

"I called Impact Guns after locating them on the internet while searching for a revolver that was on back order at my local dealer. After double-checking with the lady in their internet sales department that they indeed had the gun, I paid for it. While they don't have a large warehouse area, I was told they would place an order with their supplier to have the gun sent to them for the required paperwork once my local dealer and Impact Guns had exchanged FFL #'s. The exchange of numbers took place the next day and I got confirmation of this via email from Impact. I did get some cold feet after reading a number of negative reviews, so I called Sean Speckman, a guy mentioned by one of the reviewers as being very qualified as well as helpful, who works in the retail store in Ogden, Utah, the same location as the internet sales department. He isn't directly associated with the other sales department, but agreed to walk back to their location and put me with one of the ladies so I would have a name and number of someone I could stay in touch with. Her name, and I'm sure I'm not spelling this correctly, was Taha who proved to be very helpful and understanding.
So here it is 01/14/2015 and my revolver arrived at 3:30 pm. Everything went very smoothly and I'm well pleased with both the price Impact Guns gave me as well as their service. I would buy from them again.

This review was modified by WhoShotLizzy on January 15 2015 12:10:22 PM

2015-01-10

"I see all of these negative reviews against Impact Guns, and I'm trying to understand it. Over the years I have purchased guns on 3 separate occasions and I have never experienced these or any problems. The sales staff has been courteous over the years, and my orders have been received in a timely manner. If the item I want is not in stock, I have been given the option and they usually wont charge your card until the item is being shipped..

Share Impact Guns's store rating

Impact Guns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Impact Guns is not a merchant member
Impact Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!