• Impact Guns

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I was very impressed with the quick, flawless service and delivery of my M&P 9MM. "

modified review This review was modified by islandstar on February 25 2015 08:31:40 PM

"I had placed an order with Impact Guns on late Monday afternoon. I purchased a new S&W Shield 9mm pistol as they had the best price that I could have found.

That evening I told my friends of the purchase and one person asked whether I had looked at the reviews of this company? I said no and I reviewed the next day.... I was very much concerned.

Too my surprise, I called the company's customer support and was connected right away to a sales rep as I wanted to verify that the gun was indeed in stock.

The sales rep was able to not only confirm that the gun was in stock but it was slated to be shipped later that night. The next day I received a ship confirmation email and received the run Friday afternoon.

My FFL dealer said that he does a lot of business with this company and never had an issue. I am writing this as to give praise to this company and I would not hesitate to do business with them again. I suggest that you check it out for yourself if you are still skeptical.

"Before I purchased I was VERY apprehensive to buy from impactguns.com due to the many bad reviews. I made my purchase the day before New year's eve and didnt expect much. I even called to check on the order and received a very un-enthused response from the call taker and found out that the gun had to come from THEIR distributer not their factory. All this being said, I received the gun in approx 2 weeks. Not bad for holiday buying, gun arrived in good condition so I really cant say anything bad about them. May purchase again. DONT let the bad reviews keep you away!"

modified review This review was modified by jbfd0736 on January 19 2015 05:47:55 PM

"I called Impact Guns after locating them on the internet while searching for a revolver that was on back order at my local dealer. After double-checking with the lady in their internet sales department that they indeed had the gun, I paid for it. While they don't have a large warehouse area, I was told they would place an order with their supplier to have the gun sent to them for the required paperwork once my local dealer and Impact Guns had exchanged FFL #'s. The exchange of numbers took place the next day and I got confirmation of this via email from Impact. I did get some cold feet after reading a number of negative reviews, so I called Sean Speckman, a guy mentioned by one of the reviewers as being very qualified as well as helpful, who works in the retail store in Ogden, Utah, the same location as the internet sales department. He isn't directly associated with the other sales department, but agreed to walk back to their location and put me with one of the ladies so I would have a name and number of someone I could stay in touch with. Her name, and I'm sure I'm not spelling this correctly, was Taha who proved to be very helpful and understanding.
So here it is 01/14/2015 and my revolver arrived at 3:30 pm. Everything went very smoothly and I'm well pleased with both the price Impact Guns gave me as well as their service. I would buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by WhoShotLizzy on January 15 2015 12:10:22 PM

"I see all of these negative reviews against Impact Guns, and I'm trying to understand it. Over the years I have purchased guns on 3 separate occasions and I have never experienced these or any problems. The sales staff has been courteous over the years, and my orders have been received in a timely manner. If the item I want is not in stock, I have been given the option and they usually wont charge your card until the item is being shipped..

"I ordered a Springfield XDM on Friday Dec 18th, the money was taken off my card and i ha d a receipt emailed to me, Sunday morning i received an email stating that I needed to have my FFL fax them a copy of his credentials because he was not on file, once they had that they would ship the order. Monday the 22nd I called to confirm that they had received the fax, they looked up my order and told me that it had been voided and canceled because a computer error had caused a mix up in the price, I now have $130.00 night sights for a gun I do not have and the money is not back on my card yet so i cannot replace it. They did not try to make me a deal on another gun, or anything, simply said they canceled my order, never informed me and now i'm out $130.00, this company sucks and the customer service is very rude. Stay away from impact guns!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Hudflaps34 on December 23 2014 08:10:34 AM

"I have been to Impact for the last time. I went there knowing what i was getting, stood in line at check out while the cashier was B.S.ing with another customer instead of doing his job. Im a pretty patient guy, 15 minutes later i finally found someone to ring me up, Payed with cash and the cashier practically threw all the change on the counter sending it bouncing everywhere. No big deal but i have a broken arm that i cannot use and had to gather the change one by one. I cannot believe how rude and ignorant they are.
Do yourself a favor and go to Kent's Shooters supply on Washington Blvd. They have super friendly staff. Impact is close to my house but for now on i will drive the extra 5 minutes. STAY AWAY FROM IMPACT

"they deceived me on my order to gain my credit card to get my money and lied about my order. don't deal with lairs who care only about getting the sale. three times they bull shi-- me on my order. sad thing is I told everyone at first that I found a honest company. boy was I wrong, lie to me once,its on me lie to me twice its on you but three times. I will go on every blog consumer web site and let people not to deal with liars who only care about getting your credit card number to get that sale.
will be filling a complaint with the BBB and the attorney general's office for fraud deception then every web site I can to let people know not to trust this company.

modified review This review was modified by BrianLJames on November 26 2014 02:26:43 AM

"I ordered a moss berg just in case shotgun. Picked it up at the ffl dealer. Opened it when I got home. The gun had 3 different scratches on the camo. It looked like it had been used. I called impact guns. They told me that since I had left from the dealer I could not return it... And to try thru mossberg warranty. Bullshit. I would not recommend impact guns to my worst enemy ...."

"These people are inept. They can't accurately answer questions about inventory availability, because they don't actually have many of the items in stock, and they do not know their accessories very well."

"Purchased a new 9mm Ruger at Impactguns.com on 7 Sep, it was delivered to local FFL dealer on 16 Sep, new, as described. "

modified review This review was modified by Love-to-Shoot on September 18 2014 03:57:13 AM

Impact Guns User

"I ordered a thousand dollar rifle from them on Aug 20th and they said it would ship ON OR BEFORE Sept 1st, which is almost two weeks after the order. On Sept 2nd they couldn't tell me the status or even if they had the gun in stock, although when I ordered the website clearly stated in stock. So after waiting 13 days I just had to cancel my order. Do not buy from them."

"After reading so many reviews that bashed on Impact Guns I was very wary of buying from them. However, they had the lowest price in the area for the Walther PPQ M2 that I was looking for, so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt.
To my delight they were very swift in the processing of my order! They quickly responded to the emails I sent asking specific questions about the gun I was ordering and the shipping process. I ordered the gun from their website on a Wednesday and it had been moved to their Salt Lake store and was ready for me to pick it up on Friday.
When I went into the store to pick up my firearm, the store manager was super helpful and informative when I asked about cleaning and ammunition for the gun.
Overall, I had a great experience. The only negative is that the order status on their website does not always accurately reflect the location of your order (It was great until it got stuck on the "Awaiting Carrier Pickup" status and is still saying that even though it already shipped and I have picked it up).

modified review This review was modified by HaUpei on July 28 2014 10:26:14 AM

"Terrible!!!! I ordered a "new" Ruger SR1911 Custom that was supposed to be smithed and tuned with $500 worth of work. The sight was put on visible crooked and the trigger had more slack the any of my stock 1911's. Worse, the gun have dent in the frame, severe barrel wear and the trigger was so loose it registers a different weight with each trigger pull. I paid over $1300 for this!!!!

I contacted them and they offered me $60 for my trouble or I could send it back to have them "try again". When it comes to firearms, perhaps they should learn how to do it right and quit trying. DANGEROUS and IRRESPONSIBLE!

DO NOT ORDER FOR THESE GUY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!

modified review This review was modified by Impact7207 on May 21 2013 07:07:09 PM

"The worst experience I have ever had with a Gun Dealer. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE unless you like getting ripped off.
I bought a pistol magazine that said it was IN STOCK READY TO SHIP, and it was not, waited 2 weeks for the item to arrive and it was USED and worn. No doubt it was used. So I call, and I get hung up on by the first person, and the second person Brian Kirkendall, a Executive Sales Manager (ex vacuum cleaner salesman) laughs at me, rips me off, then laughs at me. This is what you can expect from Impact Guns, the last Owner was arrested for threatening someone with a weapon. These people are not fit to hold a business license.

modified review This review was modified by blizznet on May 07 2013 02:24:17 PM

Share Impact Guns's store rating

Impact Guns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Impact Guns is not a merchant member
Impact Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!