Stores > Impact Guns

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Impact Guns by clicking a star below.
2017-03-08

Will not honor advertise prices !

"I purchase a silencerco Hybrid suppressor on clearance over the weekend. Called the customer service number first thing on Monday and chatted with a nice lady on the phone to confirm my order. She look up my order number, told me they received my FFL information and then told me my order went through. At the end of my conversation with her I said , "just wanted to call and confirm everything went through" she said yes. Next day i received a email stating my order got cancelled. I reach out to impact guns again and ask why my order got cancelled and this is what they said .

02:44:10 PM [Kristal] Yes, that is correct we are out of stock at the $400 price, they are in stock at $790.
02:44:33 PM [Cuong ] i also called on monday to confirm my order and the nice lady said that everything is processing and she confirm that it went through
02:44:54 PM [Cuong ] i told her my order number and she look it up and said everything was good
02:45:26 PM [Kristal] Your order did go through, however we have since had to cancel all orders.
02:46:29 PM [Cuong ] thats very misleading. your saying my order then go through, then the nice lady who i talk to confirmed it also went through then somebody after that canceled my order ?
02:47:09 PM [Kristal] That is correct, and we do apologize for the confusion.

Its obvious they have the power to make this right and honor the original advertise price but they choose not too. Was hopping to buy more items from this retailer in the future but was very disappointed.

This review was modified by Koontek on March 08 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-02-16

The bad reviews are true!!

"I had ordered a firearm from Impact Guns 3 days ago and I called to ask about the estimated shipping date (Shipping Date). I was told it wouldn't leave their location until the 27th. That is 2 weeks to the day after I ordered it. The item is listed as in stock online but not really in stock if it takes you 2 weeks to get it to ship it. I read the same story three times before in the customer reviews and called them back to cancel my order. The customer service seemed respectful enough. They understood. They do have the best price if you can wait almost a month to get the gun. I'm just not patient enough to deserve the savings. When I pay, I get a product. Really glad I read the reviews. Whish I did before I bought."

This review was modified by vernon_pitts on February 16 2017 01:45:02 PM

2016-12-17

Awesome Deal. Fast Shipping

"Ordered a gun on Wednesday shipped out Thursday and arrived on Saturday with ground shipping to the east coast. Will definitely order from here again. Awesome deal saved me $200. In all honesty they may have made a mistake online. Next day gun online went up. But no bate and switch or call to say we messed up. Honored the deal. Could not be happier. So same experience as the guy below me that ordered before Thanksgiving. Here I am the week before Christmas and the transaction was perfect. Thanks Guys and Gals"

2016-12-14

Don't select an item if on BACKORDER

"Shady business practices at best. Why would you continue to send "backorder" updates, showing a set price, then not even notify the purchaser when the backordered product is back in stock until all the stock is gone again? Guess with the idea of the price increase of over $100, you are selling at the new price and don't want to bother yourself with previous customers who have waited a month on your product. Yes, I know, read the fine print... this just isn't the way a business should operate, especially when I have purchased several hundred dollars worth of accessories for this make/model. Will take my business elsewhere, even if it costs me more money."

This review was modified by anberoka on December 14 2016 09:32:28 AM

2016-11-18

Fast

"Ordered a firearm from them. Great customer service and communication from TJ! Firearm shipped via Fed Ex arrived at FFL dealer in in excellent condition.
I would definitely buy from them again!

2016-06-02

Good price, fast shipping, received what I expected

"After ordering a gun from ImpactGuns.com on Memorial Day, I then checked with ResellerRatings and read a number of negative reviews. I thought about cancelling my order, but the gun is in short supply and hard to get. Glad I kept with the order. The gun was shipped the day after Memorial Day. How that for fast shipping, especially after a holiday. It arrived at my FFL two days later, in perfect NIB condition. So what else can I say, other than they could not have improved on anything, and I will definitely buy from them again.

2016-02-25

Bunch of lairs !!!!

"I have been searching for a CZ pistol and Slickguns showed that Impact Guns and other online retail gun shops had them in stock.Impact had a good price so I ordered on line,then started checking about them on line and the reviews for Impact Guns were horrid.But as I came to find out the bad reviews where spot on.
I called right after I ordered and was told I got one of the pistols by some woman on the phone so I was happy.So I ordered some more Magazines for the pistol that I ordered and a custom holster for the firearm that I ordered from Impact, plus a bunch of ammo so that when the gun arrives I'm ready to go.
Days go by and no shipping email nothing so I call and get some woman on the phone and she tells me It will be coming from their other warehouse and wont be shipped for at least another week.
Just by the way she was talking I could tell she was Lying so after awhile I called back and questioned another women who I was speaking to from Impact Guns and was told after me questioning her they had no idea when the pistol would be in, 3 or 6 months ,they had no idea.

So the first two people I dealt with from Impact Guns were outright Liars,So now I have a bunch of stuff for a pistol I thought I bought and was very excited about, but come to find out that This company is a total scam.
Avoid at all cost do not give these POS any business they are a bunch of scam artist.

This review was modified by Progun1911 on February 17 2017 09:26:35 AM

2016-01-16

Absolutely no complaints!

"Gun was priced as quoted, shipped within the time frame shown on the product page, and arrived in perfect condition. Can't find anything to be critical of in my order. Called to check the status once, very helpful on phone, and shipped exactly when she said it would.

Would definitely recommend them and will buy from them again.

2015-11-11

"I read the negative comments about impact guns and was hesitent about using them- The price on the Ruger p100 was the best and I decided to try them- They were great upfront they said the gun was not in stock and I would receive it within two weeks Eight days later it arrived!!! I would use them again great service Plus shipping was free!"

This review was modified by auditman on November 13 2015 06:55:02 AM

2015-09-11

"When I saw the super low price and availability I purchased before I even thought about it. Afterwards, I started thinking I should do some research on this company. Then I got really nervous after seeing all the negative reviews. I almost canceled my order.

However, I held out. I ordered on Saturday or Sunday the day before Labor Day. So my order didn't even get processed until Tuesday. My Smith & Wesson M&P15T was delivered to my FFL in California on Thursday! What more can I say. Shipping cost was only $12.00.

I attempted to purchase this rifle at many shops in CA and no one had it in stock. The one company which found one said it would take 7 days to get. I would have to put $1000 down up front and the cost went up to $1300.00. I purchased this from Impact Guns for $956.00 and no tax was changed. Even with the $75.00 receiving fee my FFL charged I still saved money.

Went and opened the box and it is absolutely beautiful. I saved another $30 because to my surprise they already included the rubber rail guards for both sides and a rounded one for the bottom. My total out the door price with TAX, DROS and safety test fees was still less than purchasing from any dealer in the bay area.

So long story short I am just a regular guy who searched Google to find a M&P15T at a low price took a risk and purchased. I ended up getting it faster than my FFL could have gotten it for over $300 less. What more can I say. This absolutely deserves a 5 star rating in my book. Maybe I just got lucky by I am certainly happy with my purchase and extra money I got in my pocket :-).

This review was modified by reallysimpletech on September 11 2015 09:58:48 AM

2015-07-03

"Very bad customer service."

This review was modified by consumer0000 on July 03 2015 04:43:25 PM

2015-06-09

"I made a purchase on Memorial Day based on price but site mentioned purchase would not ship until 6/8. After I made order I began researching Impact Guns online and had concerns upon reviewing all the negative reviews.

I called the company to verify shipment date and customer service, which was friendly said it may ship a day or two late. My order shipped out on 6/9 and was processed for shipping on 6/8 which reflected the original date on the site.

The price did not change from original quote, which was $250 less than best retail price I could find, and so far I have had a very positive experience. I will purchase again based on my personal experience.

Bottom line: fantastic price, good customer service, and shipping date was what was stated. If there is any complaint, there is a wait to get the purchase, but pricing makes wait completely worth it

This review was modified by Boomer45 on June 09 2015 06:25:57 PM

2015-05-07

"Like so many others who havae worked with Impact on FFL transfers, my experience has been very disappointing. I went with them because they are close and to home, BAD IDEA! I ordered two commemorative deployment guns from the manufacturer while I was deployed in Iraq. After the initial call to get the transfer set up between the FFL's, Impact won't return calls to provide status updates and are generally unhelpful and unfriendly. There are a lot of other places to conduct business with out there. Avoid Impact. They are not interested in providing customer service. "

This review was modified by james_gaskill on May 07 2015 07:06:59 PM

2015-04-20

"I just read all the reviews here. There are several 1 Star reviews, most of those due to Internet purchases.
I have not used their website. I walk into their retail store in Boise, Idaho. I deal with one salesguy, LeRoy, a former law enforcement fellow. He knows his stuff and could not be more friendly or helpful.
I've purchased two guns in there and have had nothing but the very best of experiences.
Given the background checks necessary, gun purchases take some time. This is to say, while I have been waiting for the transactions to complete, I have watched the other personnel in there dealing with customers. Their location in Boise is very busy, partly due to the fact that they have an indoor range. All the customer care, customer service "transactions" I have personally seen are just great. The staff bends over backwards to treat their customers well. If anything is "haunting" this business, it is the simply fact that they are busy as hell.

2015-04-17

"I ordered a gun from Impact, and then saw this pile of negative reviews and got a little nervous. Thankfully my experience was flawless. They shipped the gun out a day earlier than promised, and the gun was clean and new... just like it should be."

This review was modified by MattW0427 on April 17 2015 03:56:12 PM

Share Impact Guns's store rating

Impact Guns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Impact Guns is not a merchant member
Impact Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!