• Address: 7003 West Lake St., Ste. 400, St. Louis Park, MN
    • Customer Support: 800-321-4405
    • Business Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm (CST) Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 888-496-3390

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They have a great website but it stops there. There pricing is so high compared to everyone else. They claim to have the lowest pricing but its just a way for them to charge more and then if you complain they will say ok we will match anyone else pricing. The sales reps seem to get paid more to promote certain products over others so be aware."

modified review This review was modified by aishr34 on March 11 2014 05:41:48 PM

"It was nice that someone called me about my order, they were following up since they saw that I was a new client and the company's other locations usually ordered from a specific website, so they helped me cancel the order and place it on the new site, not problems at all."

"Dan did a great job helping with the ID cards and getting us a great price."

"Great sales people. Excellent communications, including a prompt receipt by email. Fast delivery."

"Simple and convenient transaction."

"The sales rep for ID Wholesaler was quick to offer assistance and a quote for what I needed."

"The folks at ID Wholesale were extremely helpful and polite and we received our order in a very timely manner, ensuring that we did not miss a beat on our end in regards to printing ID's for our new students, whom we receive every 2 weeks. Thanks!"

"Adam Smith was very professional in my dealing with him. Very Satisfied with my experience with ID wholesaler. "

"The service was prompt. THanks for filling the order so quickly."

"I had a need, I chatted online with someone to help me choose a product, I placed an order it and it arrived quickly. Yeah! Thanks."

"I rely on ID Wholesaler for my ID card print supplies. The website is quick and easy and they stock all the items I need and are shipped very timely. I appreciate being contacted by a person confirming that I have what I need. The prices are fair as well.

"Easy ordering process. Super fast shipping at no additional cost."

"Quick delivery, easy website. Product descriptions are very accurate. Good quality."

"Quick! I had to cancel and redo an order and Tom Yemne was extremely helpful. Much appreciated!
Carla Kane

"IDWholesaler it always so prompt and have just what I need, when I need it. The sales staff is extremely helpful and I appreciate the calls to check in on the order and service they provide after the transaction is complete. Keep up the good work!"

ID Wholesaler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ID Wholesaler is not a merchant member
ID Wholesaler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!