• Icewraps.com
    • Customer Support: 800-650-9727
    • Business Hours: 7am - 4pm PST

sanchezsolutions's Avatar

2015-05-05

"The ice wrap was the easiest thing to purchase and also the perfect product. Thank you"

2015-04-22

"Got my items in two days. Thanks!"

2014-06-05

"Works well for my horses fetlock. Stays in place on this hard to wrap area."

2014-05-20

"My order shipped almost immediately, and I had my wraps in 2 days. I was blown away! The Moji One Multipurpose wraps that I ordered are as described and are working great. I would absolutely recommend Icewraps to anyone looking for great products to help them recover from injury and stay in shape!"

2014-04-01

"I love them. They work great! I just wish my migraine would just go away. Doctors are working on it. God is with me and I'm at peace knowing i'm doing everything I can to get better. They are my helmets of relief! "

2014-03-06

"I no sooner placed my order and my ice packs were on my door step! The price was the best that I found anywhere online and they were exactly what I wanted!! This is the first time I orded from Icewraps and I will order from them again!!!!"

2014-03-04

"I just looked for a very specific type of product(s), that can stay on the body even when moving around and doing regular daily stuff. Looks like Icewraps have those, and had few different options for what i was looking for. Quick and easy checkout with my payapl - and now just waiting for the item to get to me :) Thanks Icewraps!"

2014-03-03

"The product was as described and received promptly. "

2014-02-28

" Hello !!

I had surgery on my left leg not long ago. Am taking physical therapy 3 days a week now. My therapist has ice packs that are approx 10 inch's X 16 inch's. The material is non see thru quality nylon. They charge $35.00 each. I found the 'Icewrap' website and the selection was everything I could have hoped for. The price was almost half of my therapist price. My order arrived in 3 days.(might have been 2 days??) I bought 2 packs (approx. same size), delivered to my house, all for $41.49 !! On the other hand; 1 ice pack from my therapist would have been $35.00 !!! '' I will and am referring Icewrap's to all "!! As Arnold said " I'll be back " !!!!
Thank You !!!
JSCL"

2014-01-23

"I am very satisfied with Ice Wraps and would definitely purchase from them again. My order came quickly. One of my items did not work for me and I had to contact customer service. They were amazing quick to respond and took care of the issue quickly and to my satisfaction. I am very impressed and pleased and feel very comfortable recommending them."

2014-01-19

"The best ice wrap u can buy last long cold or hot "

2013-12-25

"really better than what I had anticipated when ordering. The best ice packs I have ever used for my lower back problem.We will be ordering more as future needs arise."

2013-12-18

"Good selaction. Delivered quickly."

2013-12-04

"really love my ice pack I have used it several times allready would recommend it as a good product thank you for selling it to me a satified customer"

2013-12-01

"great product, just what I really wanted, delivery was fast. "

Share Icewraps.com's store rating

Icewraps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Icewraps.com is not a merchant member
Icewraps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!