Store Information Store Info
Icewraps Coupons
  • Rating 10.00/10 126 reviews

Icewraps is a merchant member
    Icewraps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Icewraps contact information

• Business Hours: 9 - 5

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I love them. They work great! I just wish my migraine would just go away. Doctors are working on it. God is with me and I'm at peace knowing i'm doing everything I can to get better. They are my helmets of relief! "

"I no sooner placed my order and my ice packs were on my door step! The price was the best that I found anywhere online and they were exactly what I wanted!! This is the first time I orded from Icewraps and I will order from them again!!!!"

"I just looked for a very specific type of product(s), that can stay on the body even when moving around and doing regular daily stuff. Looks like Icewraps have those, and had few different options for what i was looking for. Quick and easy checkout with my payapl - and now just waiting for the item to get to me :) Thanks Icewraps!"

"The product was as described and received promptly. "

" Hello !!

I had surgery on my left leg not long ago. Am taking physical therapy 3 days a week now. My therapist has ice packs that are approx 10 inch's X 16 inch's. The material is non see thru quality nylon. They charge $35.00 each. I found the 'Icewrap' website and the selection was everything I could have hoped for. The price was almost half of my therapist price. My order arrived in 3 days.(might have been 2 days??) I bought 2 packs (approx. same size), delivered to my house, all for $41.49 !! On the other hand; 1 ice pack from my therapist would have been $35.00 !!! '' I will and am referring Icewrap's to all "!! As Arnold said " I'll be back " !!!!
Thank You !!!
JSCL

"I am very satisfied with Ice Wraps and would definitely purchase from them again. My order came quickly. One of my items did not work for me and I had to contact customer service. They were amazing quick to respond and took care of the issue quickly and to my satisfaction. I am very impressed and pleased and feel very comfortable recommending them."

"The best ice wrap u can buy last long cold or hot "

"really better than what I had anticipated when ordering. The best ice packs I have ever used for my lower back problem.We will be ordering more as future needs arise."

"Good selaction. Delivered quickly."

"really love my ice pack I have used it several times allready would recommend it as a good product thank you for selling it to me a satified customer"

"great product, just what I really wanted, delivery was fast. "

"This was exactly what I was looking for. I have issues with the right side of my neck, and right shoulder (due to neck suregery). It works great, and I love the quality of the pack."

"Love the ice wraps and they came very promptely."

"The wraps work wonderfully. I use them on my feet also on a swollen spider bite on my grandsons arm. My son took the information and is also going to order them."

"I bought the ice wrap for my mom and she absolutely loves it! thank you so much. I will for sure pass the word about your website."