"Sales at icemonkey acknowledged their error in not sending what I ordered and paid for - for an item they stated to be in stock. Well, it wasn't in stock, and I had to contact them, they didn't contact me initially.

Anyway, their resolution was quite unacceptable. I felt I was dealing with a sales team just trained to say "no".

"Purchased a Nokia DT-900 wireless charging plate from IceMonkey.com on 7/27 that I never received. Sent them an E-mail on 8/25 notifying them it has been 1 month and I have not received the item or a shipping confirmation. I opened a PayPal dispute and never received a response for my PayPal dispute. I eventually had to escalate to PayPal's internal resolution center."

"Ordered Samsung Tablet from Ice Monkey. When I ordered the tablet it did state (right before you submit your order) that it was a refurbished tablet. When I received the tablet I notice the corners were chipped. I contacted Ice Monkey via email (only way to contact them since they don't provide a phone #) and they told me that I knew in advance it was refurbished. I explained I was aware it was refurbished, but it did not say it would be damaged or chipped. I asked for a full refund or replacement. They were willing to replace it or refund the money but only if I paid for the shipping. I found this unsatisfactory and borderline false advertising. Now the battery is dying sooner than when I bought it. So yes it cost less to buy, but you get what you pay for. I will not buy from them again."

"I've ordered from these guys 2 other times before this order. Shipping was about average for a "Flash sale" site.

This recent order(a "1,000 Lumen CREE XML T6 LED Ultra-Bright Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight with Adjustable Zoom") though got to me in 4 days. That's like next day delivery compared to the average shipping time. For comparison, I ordered something from Overstock.com 5 days earlier than this, and it won't be here till tomorrow. The item is as expected, well it's a tad bigger than I expected, but since size is inconsequential for it's use, it really doesn't matter at all.

I've never spent a large amount on any flash sale site, so I've never been burned. I make all major purchases from Amazon or Newegg, so if something isn't right, it gets fixed without hassle.

"No customer service !! I ordered a week ago, no response to 2 email, do not answer the phone. "

"I am very impressed with Ice Monkey's customer service. I have not purchased a lot of items from them, but their service has always been very prompt. The last item, one of the expandable hoses, defective and no fuss, no hassle, on the 30th day that I had the hose I wrote an email, on the 31st day they wrote back and said no problem, don't send it back, we will send you another or refund you your money. Good people!!!!"

"Icemonkey is Great!!

I'll admit they have some products that don't turn out as great as they look online. But that's the best part you can feel comfortable purchasing these products and Trust that icemonkey will back them up. I've ordered products from this site for the past 1.5 years. I've issues with 2. I was higher priced and I was able to return it. Icemonkey provided me with a return label. The 2nd one was less then $10 and they simply refunded my account NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

This is what you service is called. All i did was email them with my concerns and in less than 24 hours my email was returned with a resolution. They didn't ask for any explanation.

I am a FAN!!!

"I just recently purchased a "refurb" ipad from "Ice Monkey"! {Despite reading a BUNCH of awful, terrible, do not buy from these people comments on the w.w.w.!} I am VERY,VERY pleased with my ipad! Seeing as how I had already purchased stuff from "Ice Monkey" and actually received EXACTLY what I purchased in a matter of a week or so! Look, I am not a 'shill' for "Ice Monkey"! However, I DO BELIEVE in giving a GOOD rating to someone who actually DOES NOT RIP YOU OFF for your money! Thanks "Ice Monkey" for a great ipad at a smokin' hot price!"

"I initially contacted the customer service department because I had not received any shipping/tracking information for my order. The information was emailed to me very near the arrival date of my package. Ice Monkey even stated that the items had been delivered. I did confirm that a package was delivered, but it did contain my complete order. I was asked to submit proof (pictures) of what I had received. After doing so, I was assured that the missing items would be reshipped. I got the shipping/tracking information as soon as the second order was shipped. I am extremely pleased with my experience with the customer service department of Ice Monkey. I appreciate the promptness in which everything was handled. I also love that everything was hassle free. I will continue to shop at Ice Monkey and suggest that others do too! "

"If I could give them less than one star, I would. What a terrible outfit. I placed an order for an Android Tablet. Ice Monkey is really good at taking your money. Then, they ignore you like an ex. Upon taking the order, an automatic reply is sent indicating that I would receive tracking information within 24-48 hours. Of course, nothing came. According to their own website, Orders are processed and shipped with 1 to 4 business days. After waiting 9 business days, I attempted to contact them. They have no listed phone number and I really should not have to attempt to track one down. So, I e-mailed them asking for a status. Again, an automated reply indicates that they will get back to you within 1-2 business days. Of course, they never replied. I tried again but to no avail. I saw the same comments from other consumers but ignored them and placed the order anyway. Save yourself the grief!! "

"Don't buy from icemonkey, not worth it. I bought two ear headsets. It took me over three weeks to deliver. When I bought the packages I found coffee filters. When I wrote requesting a refund because I bought another pair from amazon, he refused to refund me my money and had the audacity to say that I don't have mail back the coffee filter. I threw the coffee filters in the garbage because I don't even have the matching coffer maker. FORGET ICEMONKEY. "

"Poor experience with Ice Monkey. I ordered a tablet from their website, they supposedly shipped it, tracking number showed delivered, yet it never was. As mentioned before by other users, there is no phone number to reach them, so correspondence has taken weeks. Initially, I thought they would do the right thing as they said after 12 business days of no changes in the tracking, they would issue a refund or ship a new item. When that time frame passed, they told me they would do neither as it wasn't their policy.

There are many other outlets for the items they sell. My advice is to refrain from ordering or working with them. It simply isn't worth the risk.

"Very pleased with the items sold (grab them while they still have stock!) and with their attention to helping the customer, and responding to the routine purchase concerns. So much good stuff, and well described and great values. A place to check every day for interesting and valued items, many of which are not found elsewhere."

"Order was shipped promptly. Mistakes do happen and what separates a good company from a great company is how they deal with issues. I was very impressed with the level of service I got from Ice Monkey. I ordered two cables and a phone dock. I only received one of the cables (these things happen). I emailed Ice Monkey on Saturday morning and explained the problem. I got an auto reply that they were closed on Saturdays and Sundays and would contact me the next business day. I had an email from them early Monday morning requesting some additional information. I provided it to them and within an hour I had a response apologizing for the problem and indicating that they were out of stock on that particular cable so that they would issue me a refund, the very next email was from PayPal indicating that the refund had been processed. I can't tell you how many times I have had to fight a company for weeks and weeks to get an issue addressed. I was floored by how quickly they responded and how promptly they issued the refund. "

"Ordered a bluetooth, received wrong item. Had to email as they have no phone. This takes almost a week between emails as they don't respond quickly. They told me they sent the correct item, so I would have to take a picture of everything and send it to them. A week later, they told me to send it back and as I had requested a return label, they told me it would be sent email in 1-3 days. 5 days later, no label. I send it on my own dime and emailed them to tell them that. The return package tracking number showed it was received on May 6. A week later after I emailed them, they told me they have no record of receiving this, and to send the tracking #. I sent it, and 5 days later they told me they have no record of receiving this and to send the tracking number. I had to open a dispute with paypal."

Ice Monkey is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ice Monkey is not a merchant member
Ice Monkey does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!