"This month I decided to purchase the Mountain Buggy Swift from these guys website, and I am super pleased with the product and this companies services. The customer service was excellent too, keeping me up-to-date with information as well as being nice and kind."

modified review This review was modified by KellyDaily on July 31 2013 08:15:02 AM

"I recently purchased a V3 Nipper from irentstuff.co.uk for my 4 month old Son. When I called them for advice on the best pram for his age and our needs they where more than helpful and suggested the V3 Nipper (i had no idea of all the different type of prams available). It was delivered 4 days later and I have to say this product is really fantastic. My Son seems to really like it and it does everything I wanted. I just wanted to thanks the guys from Irenstuff for helping me make this purchase. I'm sure there are other great shops out there but it couldn't of been easier with these guys."

I Rent Stuff is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

I Rent Stuff is not a merchant member
I Rent Stuff does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!