• Rating 9.33/10 220 reviews

I Gadget Now is not a merchant member
    I Gadget Now does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • I Gadget Now contact information

• Address: 36 W 36TH ST New York, NY
    • Contact: service@igadgetnow.com
    • Phone: 877-226-7456
    • Customer Support: 877-226-7456
    • Business Hours: 10 AM to 6:30 PM Eastern Time
    • Fax: 646-383-4951

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a battery charger for a Panasonic camera. A customer service rep called to tell me what I ordered was on backorder and suggested an alternative that was great, so I said okay. Got it and its the wrong charger. No one will return my emails and the phone numder the rep called from is out of service. So I'm out 20 bucks and still ain't got a charger. Fly-by-night operation if you ask me."

"I am throughly satisfied with I Gadget Now and the way they handled my transaction. Interaction with the company was great. They contacted me and asked questions so they could ensure I was getting the best service. Brovo to a company that cares about there customers."

modified review This review was modified by ArtMcDon on June 27 2013 06:31:18 AM

"I was very impressed with the overall level of service provided by this company. I would definitely recommend them and intend to purchase from them in the future should the need arise"

"This site was extremely easy to find the products that I was looking for. After the order was placed, shipment was quick. This is an excellent retail merchant. The products I purchased were compatible with my camera. The search process was extremely helpful as it only pulled items for my camera."

"I got a Nikon charger for my camera - it is a real Nikon charger not some copy. It works great! I highly recommend I Gadget Now to anyone, they were very fast and the communication was excellent!"

"Contacted customer service to determine that this was an "original equipment" replacement item. I was contacted immediately with all the details for which I asked. Excellent customer service, quality merchandise, good price and quick service. I'd say that is 100%!!"

"The prices at I Gadget Now are totally unbelievable! I only buy
original Canon accessories for my camera. I bought a Canon Battery Pack LP-E8 and the hard to find Canon Battery Charger
LC-E8 that plugs into an electrical outlet at almost half the suggested retail price. Excellent prices and the packaging on my order was outstanding. You've got my business from now on.

"My camera charger was shipped so quickly I was surprised when it arrived! Thank you for great and speedy service! The charger was better than the original!

"My order was received and processed expeditiously. It arrived sooner than expected and was in excellent condition. The item was exactly as ordered. Excellent service!"

"Quick and easy to find the product I needed-also received a friendly follow up phone call to assure I had ordered the correct product! "

"I ordered both a travel charger and a regular battery charger for my video camera, from I Gadget Now. The people at I Gadget Now were a) very knowledgeable, and b) helpful, as well as courteous. They sent the order out promptly and within a couple of days I had both items in good condition. I would definitely recommend them for your electronic gear. Good price. Great service. Prompt delivery. "

"I ordered a replacement charger for my camera from I Gadget Now and received my product promptly and with no problems. I will definitely order from I Gadget Now in the future."

"perfect order and delivery."

"This was the second order I have placed with I Gadget Now. I am very satisfied with their service. I was promptly called when there were problems with the orders, and resolution was quick. I received the products promptly and in good condition. I will order from them again."

"Found I Gadget on the net - looking to replace a Nikon charger I had left in a hotel. Service and help was outstanding. Received my order within 3 days - not to mention a phone call from a customer service rep asking me if, in fact, I didn't need the cable as well (I did)! "