• Address: 36 W 36TH ST New York, NY
    • Customer Support: 877-226-7456
    • Business Hours: 10 AM to 6:30 PM Eastern Time
    • Fax: 646-383-4951

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Must be out of business. Click on their link and get "invalid host name". Placed an order with them 1/10/14 and received it, BUT am not satisfied and want to return for a refund. My emails bounce back. So it looks like I'm out $200. "

modified review This review was modified by bdave on May 10 2014 02:47:13 PM

"I ordered a battery charger for a Panasonic camera. A customer service rep called to tell me what I ordered was on backorder and suggested an alternative that was great, so I said okay. Got it and its the wrong charger. No one will return my emails and the phone numder the rep called from is out of service. So I'm out 20 bucks and still ain't got a charger. Fly-by-night operation if you ask me."

"great staff & willing to help; easy to locate what you need; pricing very competitive - would recommend to anyone in the field"

"I am throughly satisfied with I Gadget Now and the way they handled my transaction. Interaction with the company was great. They contacted me and asked questions so they could ensure I was getting the best service. Brovo to a company that cares about there customers."

modified review This review was modified by ArtMcDon on June 27 2013 06:31:18 AM

"I was very impressed with the overall level of service provided by this company. I would definitely recommend them and intend to purchase from them in the future should the need arise"

"Order # 39173, camera battery. Haven't had a chance to use battery yet, but it is charged and ready to go. Very fast shipping."

"RE:Sony BC-CSG (BC-TRG) Travel Charger for Sony NP-FG1 & Sony NP-BG1 (G) Series Batteries BCCSG
Product was exactly as described on website and performs flawlessly. Shipment was prompt and received within promised timeframe. Would unhesitatingly purchase from I Gadget Now, again. Highly recommend this retailer.

modified review This review was modified by TGLG on April 12 2013 01:24:13 PM

"This site was extremely easy to find the products that I was looking for. After the order was placed, shipment was quick. This is an excellent retail merchant. The products I purchased were compatible with my camera. The search process was extremely helpful as it only pulled items for my camera."

"I got a Nikon charger for my camera - it is a real Nikon charger not some copy. It works great! I highly recommend I Gadget Now to anyone, they were very fast and the communication was excellent!"

"Contacted customer service to determine that this was an "original equipment" replacement item. I was contacted immediately with all the details for which I asked. Excellent customer service, quality merchandise, good price and quick service. I'd say that is 100%!!"

"I had lost the charger to my Nikon Coolpix camera and the webname I Gadget caught my eye. I was pleased to see they had the Nikon brand replacements in stock and for reasonable price so I placed my order online. The next morning I Gadget customer service called me saying they had a special on an additional charger, for travel use, so I added that to my order and they shipped immediately. I could not ask for better service!"

"The prices at I Gadget Now are totally unbelievable! I only buy
original Canon accessories for my camera. I bought a Canon Battery Pack LP-E8 and the hard to find Canon Battery Charger
LC-E8 that plugs into an electrical outlet at almost half the suggested retail price. Excellent prices and the packaging on my order was outstanding. You've got my business from now on.

"My camera charger was shipped so quickly I was surprised when it arrived! Thank you for great and speedy service! The charger was better than the original!

"My order was received and processed expeditiously. It arrived sooner than expected and was in excellent condition. The item was exactly as ordered. Excellent service!"

"Quick and easy to find the product I needed-also received a friendly follow up phone call to assure I had ordered the correct product! "

I Gadget Now is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

I Gadget Now is not a merchant member
I Gadget Now does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!