• IP Phone Wareho

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-06-22

"We did recieve the product very quickly. No need to talk to anybody. Smooth service."

2015-06-02

"The item was reported on ip phone warehouse as being 10 or more in stock and available to ship same day or immediately. After ordering I got an email within a day or couple hours of my order that the item was back ordered and they could not fulfill my order immediately. So I have to wait till 10th June when item would be in stock. "

2015-06-02

"Thank you for the quick delivery"

2015-04-30

"Description of item was accurate and met the specifications for our situation."

2015-04-24

"My husband called IP Phone Warehouse and inquired if the Grandstream GXP2140 was compatible for use with Ooma. He was told, by the IP PHONE REPRESENTATIVE, that it would be. We got the phones and opened 1 and now know that it is NOT compatible with Ooma. We inquired about returned them and IP denied the request to return the opened 1 and we have to ship at our expense....and they're going to charge us "10-30%" restock fee on the 4 we return. [They won't tell us how much] Read a response to a review that their restock fee is because they have sell the item as opened [at a discount]. This is a lie b/c the 4 that they have agreed to take back from us are completely UNOPENED. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO BUY FROM THEM."

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2015

ipphonewarehouse, IP Phone Warehouse rep has responded

“Hello,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue you are having. We will be more than happy to take back all of the phones that were ordered and waive all restocking fees if this was our error. If you could please let us know the rep you were working with, we’ll get this taken care of. All of our reps do have five years of experience and have extensive training on both the Grandstream and Ooma product line, so if one of our sales reps did say the two products are compatible, which they are not, we want to address the issue internally ASAP.

Thanks!

IP Phone Warehouse”

2015-04-17

"Device arrived here earlier than expected. It is installed and working well. Thanks!"

2015-03-04

"Lots of trouble with the payment, 2 different credit cards and Paypal and they can not verify the data! "

2015-03-01

"I usually purchase electronic items from Amazon. but this time I saw IP Warehouse and checked prices and found yours lower. I am impressed with the fast turn around time."

2015-02-25

"Shipped as ordered, good pricing, helpful staff."

2015-02-12

"Great pricing and quick shipping."

2015-02-12

"We ordered a4.00 set of foam ear pieces that could have been mailed for 1 dollar or less but we paid fed x 16 or more that let's me know rip off Emma Harris"

2015-02-11

"I did like the easy accessible site and check out and prompt delivery. Will recommend to order from and will continue to order from in future."

2015-02-05

"quick delivery of the product. in great condition. what most buyers hope for when online shopping. Y'all certainly DELIVERED in a great way!"

2015-01-30

"I received the part I ordered ($144.00) but it was not the part I needed. I spent $9 in shipping to send it back, and since I had not removed it from the box I did not expect a heavy restocking charge, WRONG. They charged me $34 to put it back on the shelf. I will never buy from them again. I complained but the person I spoke to cared less if I ever used them again."

Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

ipphonewarehouse, IP Phone Warehouse rep has responded

“Hello Howard,

We're sorry about the restocking fee, but because you returned an opened product - the returned product now has to be sold as used/open box at a discount which is why you were assessed a restocking fee (15% less shipping because we do not refund shipping charges). We do encourage customers who are unsure of whether or not a product is going to work for them to call us prior to placing an order because we offer free presales tech support.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse”

2015-01-10

"Everything was fine. Fast shipping."

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.