"everything arrived as schedule "

"I paid extra for rapid delivery. The order took 4 days to process then I got an invalid tracking #. I need the order for Friday and I can't even determine if it has been shipped"

"It's hard to offer a decent answer to your question until we have the product installed. The delivery though was quicker than expected. "

"Very quick to ship, great customer service"

"Waited a week for delivery and was charged by company 125 by fed ex which company should have comped due to their lack of professionalism with being late Sony think will be dealing with this company again "

"Great customer service and website. Love doing business with them. Easy return and credit. "

"GOD FORBID YOU HAVE A OUT OF BOX FAILURE
I had a cisco switch and a grand stream phone bad out of box . waited 5 days for a rma,
and when asked for shipping labels from customer service they never called back .had to send back the product back with my own money $31.00 no re-imbursement

"Easy ordering, quick delivery."

"The IP Phone Warehouse website is great. It's full of helpful information. Prices are good, and orders are filled quickly and accurately. I won't hesitate to order from them again."

"I can't say enough about IP Phone Warehouse. Not only is their sales experience top notch their support after the sale is superb. "

"Shipment arrived very promptly and correctly"

"i was a little dissatisfied, because i made a purchase and i expected to be delivered to our PO BOX in Miami, in order to one carrier could bring us the telephony cards, instead i have to make another purchase but in this case i have to buy with an international shipping from you"

"Phones as advertised, great condition! Fast delivery! "

"Had exactly what i needed and delivered promptly.

"Despite their website promising that 9 of one product and 5 of another were "in stock" and available immediately, they were unable to ship either as promised as they were NOT in stock and they were unable to even commit to a date when they would be available. "

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.