• IP Phone Wareho

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Lots of trouble with the payment, 2 different credit cards and Paypal and they can not verify the data! "

"I usually purchase electronic items from Amazon. but this time I saw IP Warehouse and checked prices and found yours lower. I am impressed with the fast turn around time."

"Shipped as ordered, good pricing, helpful staff."

"Great pricing and quick shipping."

"We ordered a4.00 set of foam ear pieces that could have been mailed for 1 dollar or less but we paid fed x 16 or more that let's me know rip off Emma Harris"

"I did like the easy accessible site and check out and prompt delivery. Will recommend to order from and will continue to order from in future."

"quick delivery of the product. in great condition. what most buyers hope for when online shopping. Y'all certainly DELIVERED in a great way!"

"I received the part I ordered ($144.00) but it was not the part I needed. I spent $9 in shipping to send it back, and since I had not removed it from the box I did not expect a heavy restocking charge, WRONG. They charged me $34 to put it back on the shelf. I will never buy from them again. I complained but the person I spoke to cared less if I ever used them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

ipphonewarehouse, IP Phone Warehouse rep has responded

“Hello Howard,

We're sorry about the restocking fee, but because you returned an opened product - the returned product now has to be sold as used/open box at a discount which is why you were assessed a restocking fee (15% less shipping because we do not refund shipping charges). We do encourage customers who are unsure of whether or not a product is going to work for them to call us prior to placing an order because we offer free presales tech support.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse”

"Everything was fine. Fast shipping."

"everything arrived as schedule "

"I paid extra for rapid delivery. The order took 4 days to process then I got an invalid tracking #. I need the order for Friday and I can't even determine if it has been shipped"

"It's hard to offer a decent answer to your question until we have the product installed. The delivery though was quicker than expected. "

"Very quick to ship, great customer service"

"Waited a week for delivery and was charged by company 125 by fed ex which company should have comped due to their lack of professionalism with being late Sony think will be dealing with this company again "

"Great customer service and website. Love doing business with them. Easy return and credit. "

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.