Stores > IP Phone Warehouse

• IP Phone Wareho

2016-09-02

Wow!

"Great products and great pricing. Super fast shipping. Products in stock. This was my 3rd order from them and I have been extremely happy! Thank you!!!"

2016-09-02

Fast Delivery

"My order came fast, complete and with no problems."

2016-08-30

"I order a wrong item and when I noticed I ask for the exchange and I'll pay for the difference they refuse it. That's the reason I'm very dissatisfied with. As a small business I can afford to have a stock for something that I don't use every day and I start to share this disagreement with all the small company that I work with."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2016

A rep from IP Phone Warehouse, ipphonewarehouse, has responded

“Hello Manuel,

We apologize your RMA request was denied. In most cases where a customer simply orders an incorrect item, we can take the item back for credit/ exchange of a different item. However, in your case because the product was open, used, and the original packaging was missing - the return request was denied because it did not meet the guidelines put forth in our return policy. We do encourage customers to call us for free presales tech support if they have any questions about the products we carry.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse - Customer Service”

2016-08-04

Tudo correu bem / Everything was good

"Nao aceitaram cartao internacional. Tive que pagar com paypal. AĆ­ correu tudo bem.
Didnt accept international credit card. I had to pay thru paypal. Then everything was good.

2016-07-17

works great

"shipping was easy and quickly purchased, product works great and will buy more when needed."

2016-07-08

IP Phone Warehouse Delivers!

"Needed two adapters to allow my Polycom IP330 phone to work with a Plantronics headset and IP Warehouse had exactly what I needed. The ordering process was simple and the items were shipped promptly and arrived very quick as well. Thanks for coming through for me!"

2016-07-01

D50 Wall mount

"The product is great, fast shipping. Shipping should not cost almost twice the amount as the item though."

2016-06-01

Conference Speaker Phone Win!

"Ordering was fast & easy. Information about accessories that would be needed with the product was given along with pricing. Order and shipping updates were supplied and product arrived promptly with plenty of packaging protection. Price was very competitive. I will feel totally comfortable recommending IP Phone Warehouse to others."

2016-05-23

Poor Backend Service

"Scott is very friendly and "helpful." But, it ends there. I purchased four (4) phones previously (good prices!) for my expanding company / office. So, I came back to purchase two (2) more phones. For some reason, they (IP Warehouse) processed two (2) orders within 3 minutes of each other! I immediately, caught this and contacted them. They claimed it was my error - that I must have submitted the order twice! Okay, my bad. Please stop the second order. Too late, why? it hasn't even processed yet?!!!! I contacted them within 5 minutes of my notification!!! "Just reject the order from Fedex when they try to deliver it and your credit card will be credited back the charges" per Scott. Well I wasn't credited back the charges - only a portion of the charges. I have NEVER had duplicate orders from ANY OTHER online vendor - EVER! And, if an online vendor made an error on my order they did not charge me a fee!! I guess this is how / where IP Warehouse makes their margins!"

2016-05-19

Quick turn around but not without hiccups

"My order shipped in a timely manner and arrived on-time, but it was double shipped and I received my order twice. While I love a BOGO as much as the next guy, IP Phone Warehouse called a week or two later requesting that I ship the duplicate order back. I was pleased with the quick turnaround time and prompt shipping on the order, but I couldn't give 5 stars due to the inconvenience caused my needing to return the duplicate shipment."

2016-04-23

Satisfied Customer

"Website was easy to navigate, aware of shipping costs up front, simple ordering process, email with delivery info, product received as advertised. Overall good experience."

2016-03-28

Easy as pie!

"Upgrading phone system & during research of headsets IP Phone Warehouse had all the info I needed to make an informed decision on the website including EHS compatibility. Competitive pricing & would highly recommend to anyone."

2016-03-18

Can't ship to shipping address

"During checkout on the IP Phone Warehouse website i entered all the usual details. My name, billing address, and shipping address.

Firstly Wells Fargo fraud didn't trust them, as a legit company.. After clearing the payment with them all seemed to proceed as expected.

Until, i received a call from IP Phone Warehouse saying "we can't ship to your shipping address. You will have to call your bank and add this shipping address to your account"

Every other website seems to have no problem in who or where you ship products, as long as the card, billing name, and billing address lineup.

Other than those two time delaying, irritating, odd issues, the product arrived at my billing address without any problems..

2016-02-21

No overseas orders

"Would not accept Australian credit card. Wasted my time [several days]. I have since purchased from another supplier who (like most others) DID accept Aus C/C and also happily delivered to my required address in Florida."

2016-01-06

"Was contacted after placing the order and told that the items wouldn't even ship for a couple of days because they were supposedly in a warehouse that couldn't ship to CA, whatever that means. Had to cancel the order because it wasn't going to arrive in the timeframe needed."

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.