Stores > IP Phone Warehouse
  • IP Phone Wareho

Voice your opinion! Review IP Phone Warehouse by clicking a star below.

2017-05-17

Won't be back!

"They tried to tell me that the shipping address that I needed to send the product to had to be on file with our bank. I spoke with our bank and they said banks do not keep shipping addresses on file.
Good news is that I found the same product at a cheaper price without any checkout hassles.

2017-05-16

Great

"Great customer service And easy "

2017-02-16

Great Polycom power adapter replacement

"This is the 3rd polycom power adapter I've purchased from IP Phone Warehouse. Always worked out of the box, fast delivery and great price."

2017-01-18

Easy Peezy

"Easy to order and timely delivery. Just what we needed"

2016-10-24

Great support when I was in a jam!

"The items arrived quick but the most important part was that they were able to help me get the Grandstream system installed at my customer. Their tech logged in and basically configured everything for me, I just had to plug things in. Everything is running great and the customer is happy. Also here is a shout out to their Technician James... thanks again for the help! "

2016-10-17

Fast and Easy

"Many thanks for the excellent service received. "

2016-10-02

It's on me, But!

"I ordered extension cables for our Polycom system and ordered the wrong model number.
The cables arrived promptly. Then I realized my mistake and went to the online return site to arrange for a refund (restocking fee understood.
Still after 2 weeks, I have gotten no reply from IP Warehouse after submitting 2 requests to return the cables.
I can find no contact phone numbers on the site.

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2016

A rep from IP Phone Warehouse, ipphonewarehouse, has responded

“Hello Rodney,

We're sorry if you did not receive the email response we sent you on September 29th at 9:51 AM CST pertaining to your RMA request. We did send it to the email address you provided on the RMA form which is also the same as the one on your account. (You may want to check your junk folder or spam filter.) If you'd like us to resend the email, please let us know. Also, so you know, our phone number is listed along the top navigation of our website right above the search tool and is 888-201-9056.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse
888-201-9056 ”

2016-09-02

Wow!

"Great products and great pricing. Super fast shipping. Products in stock. This was my 3rd order from them and I have been extremely happy! Thank you!!!"

2016-09-02

Fast Delivery

"My order came fast, complete and with no problems."

2016-08-30

"I order a wrong item and when I noticed I ask for the exchange and I'll pay for the difference they refuse it. That's the reason I'm very dissatisfied with. As a small business I can afford to have a stock for something that I don't use every day and I start to share this disagreement with all the small company that I work with."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2016

A rep from IP Phone Warehouse, ipphonewarehouse, has responded

“Hello Manuel,

We apologize your RMA request was denied. In most cases where a customer simply orders an incorrect item, we can take the item back for credit/ exchange of a different item. However, in your case because the product was open, used, and the original packaging was missing - the return request was denied because it did not meet the guidelines put forth in our return policy. We do encourage customers to call us for free presales tech support if they have any questions about the products we carry.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse - Customer Service”

2016-08-04

Tudo correu bem / Everything was good

"Nao aceitaram cartao internacional. Tive que pagar com paypal. AĆ­ correu tudo bem.
Didnt accept international credit card. I had to pay thru paypal. Then everything was good.

2016-07-17

works great

"shipping was easy and quickly purchased, product works great and will buy more when needed."

2016-07-08

IP Phone Warehouse Delivers!

"Needed two adapters to allow my Polycom IP330 phone to work with a Plantronics headset and IP Warehouse had exactly what I needed. The ordering process was simple and the items were shipped promptly and arrived very quick as well. Thanks for coming through for me!"

2016-07-01

D50 Wall mount

"The product is great, fast shipping. Shipping should not cost almost twice the amount as the item though."

2016-06-01

Conference Speaker Phone Win!

"Ordering was fast & easy. Information about accessories that would be needed with the product was given along with pricing. Order and shipping updates were supplied and product arrived promptly with plenty of packaging protection. Price was very competitive. I will feel totally comfortable recommending IP Phone Warehouse to others."

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,404 merchant members.