IP Phone Warehouse Reviews - ipphone-warehouse.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.24/10 117 reviews

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I read some negative reviews about Ip Phone Warehouse, but my experience was very positive. I placed 2 orders (one for 20 phones) from Canada - both shipped within a week, arrived quickly and in good condition, shipping costs were very reasonable, no border issues, additional delivery charges (nearly inevitable in Canada when buying from the U.S.) were also quite reasonable, and the prices were better than I could find elsewhere.

Some minor issues: I'm still a bit unclear whether Canadians should use domestic or international ordering, since the domestic ordering seems easier, does work and knows about Canadian addresses. Same day shipping does not seem to apply internationally, and my order kept reverting to "Back Order" status even though the phones were in stock (I tend to cancel orders that do that). But I was able to phone and get my concerns all straightened out - so I have no complaints at all.

"Quick shipping and great product."

"Best prices anywhere, fantastic customer service and support."

"Bought 32 Cisco 303 from them, and had two bad power cords. He gave me two options (1) buy new power cords at $10/per (2) package the whole system up and send back to Cisco because they were not responsible anymore!!
I came up with an option (3) spend my money elsewhere!!

"Very fast shipping, excellent service. "

"Your company's return department is very inaccurate, lazy, and insufficient.

As we look to purchase equipment with our national expansion I will most certainly be obtaining pricing from more than Just IP Phone Warehouse.

I understand from time to time we may get a bad device from time to time. An easy return process is already a headache for the customer. But it was done without a problem as I was instructed from someone with your company on my end. The email that I was told last week would come to me in either a day or two.. still hasn't come. I need my phone replaced. I now have an employee, after following your direction, still without a phone. Its Several days now and your company still cant tell me what I need to do. Who ever answers the phone, needs replaced. Very unhappy. I was told the same words by the same person twice now.. "Sir, no worries, I will take care of this today & it will be expedited" TO hear that a second time in regards to the same matter is just irritating. I did that to one of my clients, Id lose his business and worry about legal action. When we say we're going to do something, we do it. As any business should. If you cant, you communicate. Your rep on the phone just wanted off the phone. Again, very concerning and very unhappy.

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

ipphonewarehouse, IP Phone Warehouse rep has responded

“Hello Adam,

We’re sorry the RMA took longer than expected to process. RMA requests can take 1-3 business days to process depending on the manufacture. We do everything in our power to process returns as quickly as possible - especially when the return is for a defective product as we understand how important telephony equipment is to a business’ ability to function.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse – Customer Service”

"Was very satisfied. They proactively help their customers and fit the right product(s) to your needs for competitive prices."

"I have ordered from IP Phone Warehouse a few times now, and I am consistently impressed with their prices and speed of shipment. They are definitely highly recommended."

"Very Satisfied!
Thanks for getting my phones up and running.

"Fast delivery, good price, easy to use web page. Very good."

"Overall, very satisfied with the prompt deliveries and customer service. Have been and will continue recommending to my colleagues and business circle. Thx Guys!!!"

"Easy to order and customer service was excellent"

"I've placed many orders with them over the last few years (lots of ip phones, licenses and some headsets) , and i've never run into any issues on their end. their prices tend to be very competitive, and on the rare occasion where i've run into problems with hardware, their help through the rma process was fine. So, i have no problems recommending them...."

"We got our equipment fast."

"I received a product from them with a software bug. I worked with the manufacturer from day 1 to 30 day to resolve the issue. At the end of 30 days I tried to return the product because it was nonfunctional. Day 30 was a Sunday. Monday morning, day 30+1 hour, they would not take the device back. I provided them with bug reports that were unresolved but their support just hung up on me when I called to speak with them about it. I was neither abusive nor rude, just persistent. Their way of dealing with an issue was to simply ignore the problem.

I would not recommend ever purchasing from this place for any reason. This was the worst customer service I've encountered in quite some time.

modified review reply posted Dec-10-2013

ipphonewarehouse, IP Phone Warehouse rep has responded

“Hello Jane,

Regarding returning the device for credit/ exchange for a different device, we unfortunately could not take the item back because the item was outside our 30 day return period. The 30-day return policy starts on the date of purchase per our return policy. The reason we cannot accept items back for credit/exchange of a different item after 30 days is because there is a transfer of title after this time period - in that you not only own the product but you also own the warranty on the product. Because we have no way of resetting the manufacture warranty on the device, and because you own the warranty, we cannot accept the item back for credit or exchange of a different item.

As mentioned by our returns department, we are more than happy to reach out to the manufacture to assist you in getting a working replacement under the manufacture’s warranty.

Regarding support hanging up on you, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if this was someone with our support team or the manufacture. Our reps do not hang up on customers when there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse - Customer Service”