Stores > IP Phone Warehouse

• IP Phone Wareho

2016-06-01

Conference Speaker Phone Win!

"Ordering was fast & easy. Information about accessories that would be needed with the product was given along with pricing. Order and shipping updates were supplied and product arrived promptly with plenty of packaging protection. Price was very competitive. I will feel totally comfortable recommending IP Phone Warehouse to others."

2016-05-23

Poor Backend Service

"Scott is very friendly and "helpful." But, it ends there. I purchased four (4) phones previously (good prices!) for my expanding company / office. So, I came back to purchase two (2) more phones. For some reason, they (IP Warehouse) processed two (2) orders within 3 minutes of each other! I immediately, caught this and contacted them. They claimed it was my error - that I must have submitted the order twice! Okay, my bad. Please stop the second order. Too late, why? it hasn't even processed yet?!!!! I contacted them within 5 minutes of my notification!!! "Just reject the order from Fedex when they try to deliver it and your credit card will be credited back the charges" per Scott. Well I wasn't credited back the charges - only a portion of the charges. I have NEVER had duplicate orders from ANY OTHER online vendor - EVER! And, if an online vendor made an error on my order they did not charge me a fee!! I guess this is how / where IP Warehouse makes their margins!"

2016-05-19

Quick turn around but not without hiccups

"My order shipped in a timely manner and arrived on-time, but it was double shipped and I received my order twice. While I love a BOGO as much as the next guy, IP Phone Warehouse called a week or two later requesting that I ship the duplicate order back. I was pleased with the quick turnaround time and prompt shipping on the order, but I couldn't give 5 stars due to the inconvenience caused my needing to return the duplicate shipment."

2016-04-23

Satisfied Customer

"Website was easy to navigate, aware of shipping costs up front, simple ordering process, email with delivery info, product received as advertised. Overall good experience."

2016-03-28

Easy as pie!

"Upgrading phone system & during research of headsets IP Phone Warehouse had all the info I needed to make an informed decision on the website including EHS compatibility. Competitive pricing & would highly recommend to anyone."

2016-03-18

Can't ship to shipping address

"During checkout on the IP Phone Warehouse website i entered all the usual details. My name, billing address, and shipping address.

Firstly Wells Fargo fraud didn't trust them, as a legit company.. After clearing the payment with them all seemed to proceed as expected.

Until, i received a call from IP Phone Warehouse saying "we can't ship to your shipping address. You will have to call your bank and add this shipping address to your account"

Every other website seems to have no problem in who or where you ship products, as long as the card, billing name, and billing address lineup.

Other than those two time delaying, irritating, odd issues, the product arrived at my billing address without any problems..

2016-02-21

No overseas orders

"Would not accept Australian credit card. Wasted my time [several days]. I have since purchased from another supplier who (like most others) DID accept Aus C/C and also happily delivered to my required address in Florida."

2016-01-06

"Was contacted after placing the order and told that the items wouldn't even ship for a couple of days because they were supposedly in a warehouse that couldn't ship to CA, whatever that means. Had to cancel the order because it wasn't going to arrive in the timeframe needed."

2015-12-30

"Easy to find what I needed and completed the transaction / shipped promptly."

2015-12-24

"The shopping experience were good, only problem with the tracking number provided from the website was incomplete. So I can't tracking the shipping in realtime until it was showed up in front of doors."

2015-12-20

"My camera arrived on time and in great condition. I appreciate that the delivery guy wanted someone to sign since it was pretty valuable. "

2015-12-11

"quick and easy purchase. Fast delivery. "

2015-12-09

"I was looking for merchant who sold replacement parts for voip equipment. I was glad to find Ip Phone Warehouse where I could buy just the part not the entire set. Found the right part at the right price, straight from manufacturer, worked right out of the box."

2015-11-20

"They were very helpful and products arrived promptly and work as intended."

This review was modified by jo-16433 on November 20 2015 05:02:12 PM

2015-11-02

"Website user friendly, product described well, fast delivery ... everything a girl looks for in online shopping :)
I just placed another order recently and had an issue. Customer service was stellar!

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.