Stores > IPMart

• IPMart

• Address: Lot 2975,Plot 6,Block 10,Ground Floor, 3rd Miles,Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce
    • Phone: +6082-242424
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:30pm Mon-Thur 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday
    • Fax: +6082-420187

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"1. Place order.
2. Received call that 2 items in my order is not available and One item (ip camera) is ready.
3. Order new models and told them to send it together.
4. Emailed them (several times) about the delays and was told my ip camera is not available.
5. Told them to send what's available and refund the rest.
6. No refund until now.
7. No reply from messages about refund.

Do not buy from them. Only 1 out of 5 orders that I made here have been sent on time.

"i ordered and mp3 player and got an open box yellowed lump of plastic that wouldn't charge nor turn on. it took them almost 2 month to exchange it with one exactly like it and on the 5th month i got my refund. you may think im kidding but om not. date of purchase was 23rd of September and refund on 25 February. for only 49RM. the are terrible i would suggest boycott.

but to be fair on a good day when you buy and they do have stock which is rare. they will send you the item on the 10th day and you will get it around a week afterwards. and that's on a successful one

"So starting with my short experience with iPmart. I have been shopping with iPmart for about 7 times over the duration of 2 years amounting to a total of RM 3K and above.
The issue I faced is the latest and probably my last order with iPmart in 1st July 2015.
So having ordered my MOTOROLA RAZR V3 on the 1st of July and finally receiving it at the 30th of July, I cannot believe and am totally disappointed with what I am receiving today. I have lost trust on iPmart and they haven't done anything to retain that trust; if not they made it worse.
This is regarding my order ########. When I first saw the product on iPmart website, I made sure to contact the online representative to confirm the item was indeed a BRAND NEW and ready STOCK as was posted on the website and not a refurbished one. To my surprise, the online representative replied its a BRAND NEW. OK, I had my doubts since RAZR V3 is a long discontinued product but her positive feedback on my query ensured me to believe otherwise.
So I ordered the product and made the payment but I didnot see shipping of the product within 24 hrs. When asking, I found out the product was out of STOCK. This is not what they answered me before I made the payment with the online representative. This classic phone was supposed to be a birthday gift of my aunt; which was 2 weeks away; in mid July.

Fast forward 1 month (30th July) after the payment for the product was made, I finally received RAZR V3 and guess what; If all the hassles I had for the last month regarding the shipping and delivery of the product (Birthday Gift receiving after 2 weeks date is already passed) wasnot enough, they shipped out a refurbished set to me.

I am not complaining about the quality of the product but the amount I paid for the item was for BRAND NEW item (RM 225) and not a REFURBISHED ONE.

In a hurry, they forgot to remove some tags from the RAZR V3 packaging and some stickers on the box which points me that this refurbished item was being provided to iPmart by www.retrons.com which is one of the leading provider for refurbished phone.

I immediately went to their website and VOILA. I see they provide refurbished MOTOROLA RAZR V3 for RM 139. So basically, they ordered a refurbished item from Retrons for RM 139 and sold it to me as a BRAND NEW product for RM 225.

I am not hoping for REFUND. I have contacted their customer support with all these details but they didn't care to reply back to me. WELL DONE iPmart. All the trusts built over 2 yrs, you crushed it down.

Super Annoyed

This review was modified by AnnoyedSCustomer on August 04 2015 12:38:27 AM

"I purchased an item from Ipmart for a few hundred bucks. The item was listed as in stock and ready. It took 8-9 days from the initial purchase before they said the item is not in stock and they would offer me a refund.

After accepting the refund, these guys only refunded me with store credit, instead of a direct refund back to my paypal account. After contesting this and asking for a direct refund, its been another week plus, where I was receiving canned responses.

Today I received an email saying it will take another ten to fourteen days to process the refund.

Sorry this is unacceptable, other merchants can perform refunds on their mistakes within a day. Ipmart is bordering on dishonest bait and switch tactics , and delaying tactics to trap your money.

NEVER buy from them if you care about your money. I will be making other formal complaints to my credit card company and paypal to blacklist this merchant.

Please note over 3 pages of poor customer experiences with Ipmart at the LowyatNet forurms over the last year. I can't link the website, but just google 'Ipmart' 'lowyatDOTnet'

"I ordered a UPS power supply more than a month ago and it hasn't arrived. When I asked them to give the ETA date or cancel the order, they asked me to wait. I called their customer service at 9.15 am and after 5 minutes, nobody attended to my call. I'm definitely cancelling the order and not buying from them again."

This review was modified by aurochs on June 17 2015 06:30:52 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM IF YOU ARE THE ITEM YOU WANT ARE URGENT!!! They have a very bad customer service,most of their product are not in stock. I have buy from them since last year , at first the delivered was delay and i am ok with that as it is for my family use although i have to wait for more than two week to receive the product . the second and third purchase was fast so i have my faith in them . but now i have been given answer from ipmart that they expecting the item from the supplier for two week asn still haven even reach their warehouse . i have been emailing them regarding my item but they reply me with waiting supplier to deliver and stuff . IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST WRITE IT IS A PREODER ITEM NOT READY STOCK ITEM ! MY CUSTOMER HAVE BEEN RUSHING ME FOR THE ITEM AND DEMANDING REFUND IF IT IS NOT ARRIVED WITHIN THIS WEEK . IPMART HAVE MAKE MY REPUTATION WORST FOR IT . THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM IPMART EVEN LAZADA DELIVER AND SHIPMENT IS FASTER THAN IPMART . LMAO IPMART . "

This review was modified by emily26 on June 15 2015 11:43:00 PM

"No stock won't notify us until we ask them.
Refund take forever.
Ask them question, they replied same unrelated answer.

This review was modified by jefreview on February 02 2015 08:21:33 AM

"Bad Customer Service!!!!!!!! Dint update order status as well...prosuct shipping within 24 hours,after two day still not receive and shipping status still in pending!!what the FxxK!"

"Ordered from ipmart received item 2 weeks later. Item DOA. Informed them within 7 days and returned item. Had to pay for postage. Did not receive a 1 to 1 exchange as stated in their terms and conditions. After numerous emails asking for an update on my item, I got generic answers with no timeline. Almost one month passed so I asked for a refund. However no answer given as they say they are not sure how to go about it. Very poor customer service. NEVER BUY from IPMART!!!"

"I just ordered a product from their website. Their confirmation email didn't make sense. Their follow-up email asked me to follow some ridiculous identification procedure - and also didn't make sense. I'm disputing the transaction as soon as possible through my bank."

This review was modified by Boguscow on November 02 2013 01:27:27 AM

"I ordered 1 unit of Mobile Phone Telescope Compatible For iPhone 4 (6x Optical)
- 1 unit of Unlock Gevey R-SIM Card Compatible For Unlock iPhone 4S On IOS 5.0.1 - 3rd Generation Version 2(Support All Country Operator)
- 1 unit of White USB Data Cable + Home Charger Adapter (Wall Charger Adaptor with fixed blades) Compatible For iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, Shuffle, Nano, Classic (Flat Pin) from Feb.28, 2012 they said 3-5 Days DHL but after 1 week i ask them the status of my order they said DHL cannot ship in my location they said it is a remote area so i ask them why they didn't told me earlier that it is a remote area so i can change the location and then i give again a new address which is 5-7 minutes away from the DHL Head office means in the city but they said it is also a remote area and the DHL cannot ship and i told them that i already asked DHL Qatar if Bin Mahmoud is a remote area and they said it is not but IP Mart Customer Service named Wendy keeping pushing that DHL cannot deliver it on the said location because it is a remote area so i decided to address it on DHL Head Office and after 21 days of waiting for the gadgets that i order i tried the R-SIM II but it is not working it's fake i tried the procedure and also the procedure that they show in their site but it is useless and then they asking me to provide video but i decided not to ship it back to them because it will cost me a lot for shipping. the only advice to those who wants to shop in IPMART.COM JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. they will promise you 3-5 days delivery but the truth is 3 weeks and do not buy R-SIM IT'S FAKE AND IT IS NOT WORKING.

Nicholas20's Avatar

Trinidad W.I

"I read such great reviews and i so regret believing them. I bought a n900 phone(expensive), As i got the phone i reported the Internal Memory Corrupt problem(see video),after about a week ipmart requested it to be returned,after waiting a week again i got the phone back with the same problem as soon as i power on the phone. Which was corrupt internal memory. After i reported it again, ipmart/Mr Freeman Liew treated me like am a LIAR and PATRONIZING ME (Like: we tested the phone, that's impossible etc, over and over again ). Any post/reply i make Ipmart/Mr Freeman Liew reply as if they just read the first two sentences making me repeat over and over again(Cannot answer your questions properly at all). It is Ipmart fault from the beginning and also for not testing the phone properly, especially for the problem i described. They ask for video proof, i showed them it, then only after they believe me, why would i lie.

Inserted micro sd card:

After requesting for a new phone or refund. They said "We will definitely solve on this case. We are working on your case, and now what we need is time. We will get back to you again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you"

Note: It has been more than a month since i bought the phone.

I keep telling them it is their fault as the phone did not work from the start and they sold me a defective product. I request multiple times for a New N900 or a refund but they keep me going around in circles.

I regret buying anything from them, the good reviews fooled me bad
I am still waiting to get a response, so i would update this review.

Update: Darren Wee has been very pleasant and understanding, i requesting either him or someone else other than Mr. Freeman Liew to handle my case. They are going to send for the Phone to be returned and upon checking it to make sure it is indeed faulty, ipmart/Mr. Dareen Wee would be returning a brand new one or give me a Full refund.

Will update further!

Update: Finally after 2mths since purchase,i got the New N900 and everything seems to be in order; even though Darren Wee went on a business trip and i end up having to deal with Mr.Freeman Liew and his attitude(he was a little better this time).
I for one am certainly NOT going to buy from them again.

This review was modified by Nicholas20 on October 25 2010 04:34:11 PM

"I have been using www.ipmart.com for a long time. I have never had any problems with any orders. I order most of my online shopping items from them.

My orders always followed by a e-mail confirmation . Both my items to be shipped within 24-48 hours. I got a shipment notice 3 days later with a tracking feature. My order arrived the same day as the shipping notice went out.

Aside from the main page, ipmart.com offers a very effective search engine that will quickly come up with results for key words, a type of product, or brand model.

The Customer service is very good as far as I can tell, no problems for me at all.

Trust me, this is two thumbs up online shopping store!

This review was modified by wongul on July 06 2009 06:11:20 PM

"I have no problem with my purchase from IPmart since yr 2005."

"ipmart did a very good job by providing monetary worth products & quality service, im happy with it."

Share IPMart's store rating

IPMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

IPMart is not a merchant member
IPMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!