Stores > IPMart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review IPMart by clicking a star below.
2017-07-30

Poor stock management and poor customer service.

"1. Purchased laptop RAM from their website IPMart.com on 23 June 2017. Their website stated laptop RAM was in stock. Payment made and waited for the item.
2. Received an email from IPMart on 3 July 2017 stating that they were facing delays in getting the laptop RAM stock from their supplier due to the public holiday.
3. Received 2nd email from IPMart on 6 July 2017 stating that their supplier is closed due to a company trip.
4. Received 3rd email from IPMart on 10 July 2017 finally informing me that their supplier has run out of stock! I requested a refund and was told it by their customer service the refund would be processed within 3 - 5 working days.
5. I sent an email to IPMart on 20 July 2017 asking for an update to my refund. I was advised by their customer service the refund has been processed and it would take 7 working days.
6. Today is 31 July 2017 and I called my bank and they advised they have not received any refunds from IPMart.com.
7. I'm sick and tired of writing to them chasing for my refund. It is very annoying that they're treated a first-time customer this way.
8. I will NEVER purchase anything from IPMart again even if the item is cheaper on their site compared to others to avoid such hassle and torment again.

In my opinion:
Why does IPMart list the item as "in stock" when they can't even confirm the item with their supplier? It seems IPMart is at the mercy of their suppliers. Poor stock management.

The refund process is annoyingly slow.

2017-07-12

Excellent Service

"Been dealing with IPmart.com for several years and they have never let us down any time on top of the excellent service we receive on each and every transaction. "

2017-04-16

Good service from ipmart.in

"They takes little bit more time to deliver my order, but the product i received is good. Thanks for the product."

2017-03-29

WORREST AND WASTE WEBSITE... PLS DONT USE IP-MART

"I have purchased one item on 9-Mar-2017 but IP mart website is still showing processing only.. since 21 day. but while purchasing item they told they will deliver maximum in 2weeks. but it is almost 1 month... IPMART is fake website..
please don't purchase any items from this website. they will steal your money. but no delivery of items.
my item Order ID: 21245078. it's representative called from 04448516656 but when im trying to call since 5 days they are picking up. I have e-mailed them many times. but singly reply. it's worrest worrest..

2016-11-30

Fake stock and slow response

"1. Just because the items are listed, doesn't mean that it's physically available and ready to be shipped.
2. It took them 3 days to reconfirm that my item was not in stock.
3. Prices of the items seems to flunctuate, one day it's higher then another day it's lower).
4. Communication (and everything else) is slow.

2015-10-30

"1. Place order.
2. Received call that 2 items in my order is not available and One item (ip camera) is ready.
3. Order new models and told them to send it together.
4. Emailed them (several times) about the delays and was told my ip camera is not available.
5. Told them to send what's available and refund the rest.
6. No refund until now.
7. No reply from messages about refund.

Do not buy from them. Only 1 out of 5 orders that I made here have been sent on time.

2015-09-24

"i ordered and mp3 player and got an open box yellowed lump of plastic that wouldn't charge nor turn on. it took them almost 2 month to exchange it with one exactly like it and on the 5th month i got my refund. you may think im kidding but om not. date of purchase was 23rd of September and refund on 25 February. for only 49RM. the are terrible i would suggest boycott.

but to be fair on a good day when you buy and they do have stock which is rare. they will send you the item on the 10th day and you will get it around a week afterwards. and that's on a successful one

2015-08-04

"So starting with my short experience with iPmart. I have been shopping with iPmart for about 7 times over the duration of 2 years amounting to a total of RM 3K and above.
The issue I faced is the latest and probably my last order with iPmart in 1st July 2015.
So having ordered my MOTOROLA RAZR V3 on the 1st of July and finally receiving it at the 30th of July, I cannot believe and am totally disappointed with what I am receiving today. I have lost trust on iPmart and they haven't done anything to retain that trust; if not they made it worse.
This is regarding my order ########. When I first saw the product on iPmart website, I made sure to contact the online representative to confirm the item was indeed a BRAND NEW and ready STOCK as was posted on the website and not a refurbished one. To my surprise, the online representative replied its a BRAND NEW. OK, I had my doubts since RAZR V3 is a long discontinued product but her positive feedback on my query ensured me to believe otherwise.
So I ordered the product and made the payment but I didnot see shipping of the product within 24 hrs. When asking, I found out the product was out of STOCK. This is not what they answered me before I made the payment with the online representative. This classic phone was supposed to be a birthday gift of my aunt; which was 2 weeks away; in mid July.

Fast forward 1 month (30th July) after the payment for the product was made, I finally received RAZR V3 and guess what; If all the hassles I had for the last month regarding the shipping and delivery of the product (Birthday Gift receiving after 2 weeks date is already passed) wasnot enough, they shipped out a refurbished set to me.

I am not complaining about the quality of the product but the amount I paid for the item was for BRAND NEW item (RM 225) and not a REFURBISHED ONE.

In a hurry, they forgot to remove some tags from the RAZR V3 packaging and some stickers on the box which points me that this refurbished item was being provided to iPmart by www.retrons.com which is one of the leading provider for refurbished phone.

I immediately went to their website and VOILA. I see they provide refurbished MOTOROLA RAZR V3 for RM 139. So basically, they ordered a refurbished item from Retrons for RM 139 and sold it to me as a BRAND NEW product for RM 225.

I am not hoping for REFUND. I have contacted their customer support with all these details but they didn't care to reply back to me. WELL DONE iPmart. All the trusts built over 2 yrs, you crushed it down.

Regards,
Super Annoyed

2015-07-21

"I purchased an item from Ipmart for a few hundred bucks. The item was listed as in stock and ready. It took 8-9 days from the initial purchase before they said the item is not in stock and they would offer me a refund.

After accepting the refund, these guys only refunded me with store credit, instead of a direct refund back to my paypal account. After contesting this and asking for a direct refund, its been another week plus, where I was receiving canned responses.

Today I received an email saying it will take another ten to fourteen days to process the refund.

Sorry this is unacceptable, other merchants can perform refunds on their mistakes within a day. Ipmart is bordering on dishonest bait and switch tactics , and delaying tactics to trap your money.

NEVER buy from them if you care about your money. I will be making other formal complaints to my credit card company and paypal to blacklist this merchant.

Please note over 3 pages of poor customer experiences with Ipmart at the LowyatNet forurms over the last year. I can't link the website, but just google 'Ipmart' 'lowyatDOTnet'

2015-06-17

"I ordered a UPS power supply more than a month ago and it hasn't arrived. When I asked them to give the ETA date or cancel the order, they asked me to wait. I called their customer service at 9.15 am and after 5 minutes, nobody attended to my call. I'm definitely cancelling the order and not buying from them again."

2015-06-15

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM IF YOU ARE THE ITEM YOU WANT ARE URGENT!!! They have a very bad customer service,most of their product are not in stock. I have buy from them since last year , at first the delivered was delay and i am ok with that as it is for my family use although i have to wait for more than two week to receive the product . the second and third purchase was fast so i have my faith in them . but now i have been given answer from ipmart that they expecting the item from the supplier for two week asn still haven even reach their warehouse . i have been emailing them regarding my item but they reply me with waiting supplier to deliver and stuff . IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST WRITE IT IS A PREODER ITEM NOT READY STOCK ITEM ! MY CUSTOMER HAVE BEEN RUSHING ME FOR THE ITEM AND DEMANDING REFUND IF IT IS NOT ARRIVED WITHIN THIS WEEK . IPMART HAVE MAKE MY REPUTATION WORST FOR IT . THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM IPMART EVEN LAZADA DELIVER AND SHIPMENT IS FASTER THAN IPMART . LMAO IPMART . "

2015-02-02

"No stock won't notify us until we ask them.
Refund take forever.
Ask them question, they replied same unrelated answer.

2014-12-19

"Bad Customer Service!!!!!!!! Dint update order status as well...prosuct shipping within 24 hours,after two day still not receive and shipping status still in pending!!what the FxxK!"

2014-09-02

"Ordered from ipmart received item 2 weeks later. Item DOA. Informed them within 7 days and returned item. Had to pay for postage. Did not receive a 1 to 1 exchange as stated in their terms and conditions. After numerous emails asking for an update on my item, I got generic answers with no timeline. Almost one month passed so I asked for a refund. However no answer given as they say they are not sure how to go about it. Very poor customer service. NEVER BUY from IPMART!!!"

2013-11-02

"I just ordered a product from their website. Their confirmation email didn't make sense. Their follow-up email asked me to follow some ridiculous identification procedure - and also didn't make sense. I'm disputing the transaction as soon as possible through my bank."

Share IPMart's store rating

IPMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

IPMart is not a merchant member
IPMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!