• Address: Lot 2975,Plot 6,Block 10,Ground Floor, 3rd Miles,Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce
    • Phone: +6082-242424
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:30pm Mon-Thur 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday
    • Fax: +6082-420187

"I just ordered a product from their website. Their confirmation email didn't make sense. Their follow-up email asked me to follow some ridiculous identification procedure - and also didn't make sense. I'm disputing the transaction as soon as possible through my bank."

modified review This review was modified by Boguscow on November 02 2013 01:27:27 AM

"I ordered 1 unit of Mobile Phone Telescope Compatible For iPhone 4 (6x Optical)
- 1 unit of Unlock Gevey R-SIM Card Compatible For Unlock iPhone 4S On IOS 5.0.1 - 3rd Generation Version 2(Support All Country Operator)
- 1 unit of White USB Data Cable + Home Charger Adapter (Wall Charger Adaptor with fixed blades) Compatible For iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, Shuffle, Nano, Classic (Flat Pin) from Feb.28, 2012 they said 3-5 Days DHL but after 1 week i ask them the status of my order they said DHL cannot ship in my location they said it is a remote area so i ask them why they didn't told me earlier that it is a remote area so i can change the location and then i give again a new address which is 5-7 minutes away from the DHL Head office means in the city but they said it is also a remote area and the DHL cannot ship and i told them that i already asked DHL Qatar if Bin Mahmoud is a remote area and they said it is not but IP Mart Customer Service named Wendy keeping pushing that DHL cannot deliver it on the said location because it is a remote area so i decided to address it on DHL Head Office and after 21 days of waiting for the gadgets that i order i tried the R-SIM II but it is not working it's fake i tried the procedure and also the procedure that they show in their site but it is useless and then they asking me to provide video but i decided not to ship it back to them because it will cost me a lot for shipping. the only advice to those who wants to shop in IPMART.COM JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. they will promise you 3-5 days delivery but the truth is 3 weeks and do not buy R-SIM IT'S FAKE AND IT IS NOT WORKING.

Nicholas20's Avatar
Trinidad W.I

"I read such great reviews and i so regret believing them. I bought a n900 phone(expensive), As i got the phone i reported the Internal Memory Corrupt problem(see video),after about a week ipmart requested it to be returned,after waiting a week again i got the phone back with the same problem as soon as i power on the phone. Which was corrupt internal memory. After i reported it again, ipmart/Mr Freeman Liew treated me like am a LIAR and PATRONIZING ME (Like: we tested the phone, that's impossible etc, over and over again ). Any post/reply i make Ipmart/Mr Freeman Liew reply as if they just read the first two sentences making me repeat over and over again(Cannot answer your questions properly at all). It is Ipmart fault from the beginning and also for not testing the phone properly, especially for the problem i described. They ask for video proof, i showed them it, then only after they believe me, why would i lie.

WITHOUT SD CARD:

Inserted micro sd card:

After requesting for a new phone or refund. They said "We will definitely solve on this case. We are working on your case, and now what we need is time. We will get back to you again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you"

Note: It has been more than a month since i bought the phone.

I keep telling them it is their fault as the phone did not work from the start and they sold me a defective product. I request multiple times for a New N900 or a refund but they keep me going around in circles.

I regret buying anything from them, the good reviews fooled me bad
I am still waiting to get a response, so i would update this review.

Update: Darren Wee has been very pleasant and understanding, i requesting either him or someone else other than Mr. Freeman Liew to handle my case. They are going to send for the Phone to be returned and upon checking it to make sure it is indeed faulty, ipmart/Mr. Dareen Wee would be returning a brand new one or give me a Full refund.

Will update further!

Update: Finally after 2mths since purchase,i got the New N900 and everything seems to be in order; even though Darren Wee went on a business trip and i end up having to deal with Mr.Freeman Liew and his attitude(he was a little better this time).
I for one am certainly NOT going to buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Nicholas20 on October 25 2010 04:34:11 PM

"I have been using www.ipmart.com for a long time. I have never had any problems with any orders. I order most of my online shopping items from them.

My orders always followed by a e-mail confirmation . Both my items to be shipped within 24-48 hours. I got a shipment notice 3 days later with a tracking feature. My order arrived the same day as the shipping notice went out.

Aside from the main page, ipmart.com offers a very effective search engine that will quickly come up with results for key words, a type of product, or brand model.

The Customer service is very good as far as I can tell, no problems for me at all.

Trust me, this is two thumbs up online shopping store!

modified review This review was modified by wongul on July 06 2009 06:11:20 PM

"I have no problem with my purchase from IPmart since yr 2005."

"ipmart did a very good job by providing monetary worth products & quality service, im happy with it."

"good service and good support for customer"

"My first experience with IPMART didn't go well.

I wanted to buy a couple of Roscolux Swatch Books and they had a good price.

The picture on the product page showed the small version, but the price and the weight mentioned matched the bigger version, which was what I was looking for.

So, considering the price and weight, thinking it had to be it, I placed my order for two swatch books.

Much to my surprise I was delivered the small version instead, which, for all intents and purposes, is a free sample.

After my initial complaint, both here at Reseller Ratings and through direct email to IPMART, the company solved the problem by issuing a full refund and removing the product from their site. This was done instantly.

That makes the whole thing look like an honest mistake.

They were able to deal with it promply and were very effective.

Custom support is super polite and nice.

Bad experience aside, I do have two things to say about IPMART:

1 - The way the whole order process is done (the menus, the forms, the navigation, the options) is the best I've seen yet, after 10 year shopping online. Beats amazon and all the big boys. So that part of the deal is smooth as silk.

2 - The shipping itself is smooth and they are VERY flexible. If only everybody else was like that...

So you can expect things to go wrong every now and then, same as everwhere else, but at least you'll know they'll try to fix it.

Make sure you know what you're buying and, even if you do (like I did), it's always better to ask before you buy when you're faced with contradictory information about a product.

I'm giving them 5 stars because of how they dealt with the problem.

The order itself and shipping was perfect.

I did end up with the wrong product but, like I said, I'm thinking it was probably an honest mistake.

Either way, all I lost was time.

modified review This review was modified by nunohenriques on July 02 2009 09:32:35 AM

"Had some problems with my order and UPS delivery, but IPMart did all possible to solve my problems. Thanks to them."

modified review This review was modified by dizzydown on April 17 2009 07:28:53 AM

"I HAVE BEEN BUYING STUFFS FROM IPMART SINCE 2005 AND HAVE NEVER REGRETTED."

IPMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

IPMart is not a merchant member
IPMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!