Stores > IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports

1-804-767-1165
      1-804-433-3825
      sales@iofast.com
      1-804-767-1165

Voice your opinion! Review IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports by clicking a star below.
2007-02-05

"Order Arrived long before I expected it. It was exactly what I needed and in a hurry."

This review was modified by bigbear639 on February 05 2007 02:54:39 AM

2007-01-16

"Great prices - Fast shipping - Immediate response to email questions. What more could you ask for? Highly recommended!"

2006-08-10

"I was skeptical at first to order from this company as they are not listed at the Better Business Bureau and I had never heard of them before. We went ahead and ordered network cables and saved almost a thousand dollars compared to the next cheapest company. The cables arrived quickly and they are very good quality. We are very pleased with the company and will definitely purchase from them again. I have passed on the site to many of my technical peers for their companies. Thanks so much to IOFast for a quality product at amazing prices."

2006-07-24

"I do just about all of my purchasing online and IOFAST was like a breathe of fresh air. My order was processed immediately and followed up with constant communication as to the status of my order. I had a question at 2am and got a response the very next morning. My items were packaged with the utmost care. IOFAST saved me about 60 dollars on my items compared to the leading local merchant. Awesome service, unbelievable prices, and terrific communication means I will be back again and again for any item I can possibly purchase from IOFAST."

2006-07-08

"Very fast order processing, great shipping, excellent products! No complaints, would highly recommend."

Share IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports's store rating

IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports is not a merchant member
IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!