Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"I am Very Satisfied with the product i get "

"It comes in real handy now that you list what my last order is. I don't have to dig through old documents to figure out the next order. It's so easy to reorder now. Plus it's easy to add to that order if I need to."

"Easy to use website, fast service, and excellent pricing. I will certainly purchase from Id-Enhancements.com again and spread the word to nearby facilities."

"Very satisfied and quick delivery too."

Sulphur

"Product was easily found and order process was quick and simple! Love doing business with this company!

Lauren Vincent
A & B Transport
Sulphur LA

"We needed key cards and your site was the best price and least minimum to order. "

"The customer service person I spoke with to place our first order was very helpful and courteous. We ordered the key fobs and received them very timely. Thanks for the information and next time we need key fobs, we will definitely order from you.
Vicki Johnson
Southeast Management & Leasing Corp.

"Received quickly and all in good order. Thank you for the fine service"

"Your website was very easy to navigate and find the product I was looking for. It was easy to enter the number range I needed and complete the order. I will definitely be reordering from you when I need more. Thanks!"

"I have been using ID-Enhancements for 10+ years and they provide great products and timely service and support."

"Very fast responce and great quality product at an affordable price "

"Good website and service. Have used them in the past and was very satisfied with their product. Generic HID badge works just like the OEM badge and 1/2 the cost."

"What a great surprise to find ID Enhancements.com! They have a great array of products available that are high-quality and high-value. This was our first order of HID-compatible credential fobs and I am very impressed with the ease of use. "

"Great service, fast delivery and quality products. Their HID compatible line works just as well as the brand name fobs."

"Ordering HID cards was convenient to complete on the website. Their customer service department was helpful in providing information on the HID card that would be compatible for our needs. Thank you."

Id-Enhancements.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Id-Enhancements.com is a merchant member
Id-Enhancements.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.