Id-Enhancements.com Reviews - id-enhancements.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.76/10 136 reviews

Id-Enhancements.com is a merchant member
Id-Enhancements.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"You guys Rock! Very easy ordering. Thanks, Pam"

"Awesome experience. I called in to make sure I was ordering the right thing, and the lady that helped me was great. Very helpful. Great customer service. Woman Rock!! :)"

"These people are so wonderful! I called with a bunch of questions and she acted like she had all day to help me with my site and different solutions on how to help me. I will never go anywhere else for my I.D. card needs."

"I requested samples of ID Holders for my company. I talked to a wonderful lady on the phone. She was able to help me order the samples on Friday, we recieved them on Monday and were able to order our new Badge Holders that same Monday. I just received the badge holders today. You have a Great Staff. We love dealing with you. Thank you so much.

Eric Martin

"Easy ordering , fast turn around, quality products, excellent turn-around. What more is there to say?"

Rating 8/104/5

"Easy ordering online, shipped within a day. quick and easy"

"I love working with ID Enhancements. They are so helpful and their products are great! Wish all of our vendors were this good!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Order seemed to take a bit longer than the past."

modified review reply posted Feb-03-2014
ID-Enhancements's Avatar
ID-Enhancements, Id-Enhancements.com rep has responded

“Donald - the shipment did take a little longer this time due to adverse weather conditions (snow storm) all along the South and East Coasts that week. Our headquarters - in South Carolina, actually saw a rare 5" of snow that week and UPS & Fedex were not operational here at all one day. We do appreciate your continued business and will do all we can to always ensure a prompt delivery for you.”

"The product was delivered quickly, and without damage. The product is what I ordered, and was of good quality. we needed a product that would meet our needs, but was cost effective. ID Enhancements met those needs."

"Great company!! Easy to find online! Looking forward to receiving my order.
Thank you!

"We saved 60% when we ordered these FOBs and they work fine. However, I just tried to write a review on their website. I typed the anti-spam code 4 times before giving up."

"I recently went online to order a slot punch as I print a lot of IDs in bulk. They had exactly what I was looking for and it was easy to navigate."

"Very organized and fast website. Easy to find what I needed. Great pricing as well."

"Easy to order, quick to arrive."

"Website is easy to navigate. My order is usually shipped the same day"