• Id-Enhancements Id-Enhancements.com Elite Status

"Excellent customer service once I was able to speak with someone on the phone. Only one hiccup with this order was that I stayed on hold for around 15 minutes to speak with someone from customer service, only to be hung up on because they had closed for the day. Other than that, everything else was awesome and I was able to speak with someone and resolve my issue a few days later."

"Great experience with this company. This is our 2nd time of ordering something. No complaints. Received product fast and it was correct and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!! "

"We have been purchasing through id-enhancements for a couple of years now. The online process is simple and customer service is amazing. When I call, I am immediately answered by a knowledgable and pleasant staff. They have even called me before when I made a mistake online and ordered the wrong type of card for my equipment."

"Fantastic website easy to navigate through and quick shipping!"

"Quick shipment and good communication. Thanks!"

"I called ID Enhancements to help us determine what we need to perform our own in house ID badge printing and issuing.

I spoke with Samantha, she was very helpful in telling me exactly what I needed. She also pointed me toward a printer which was currently on sale (30% less cost than a competitor). She was very courteous during this process.

I highly recommend ID Enhancements to anyone with Badge needs, and will continue to use them in the future for our own needs.

"ID Enhancements/proximitycards.com provides very quick service, good prices and good customer support. We've used them for a handful of purchases and will continue to do so."

"Item came as described, shipping cost is a little high but OK, information on website is sufficient. Accepting PayPal is a plus."

"I have Searched for this in many website where they were selling it for more than $300.00..

But ID Enhacements has best price ever.. I will be looking your website for any futher order before looking anywhere else

"I have made several purchases from I.D.Enhancements and have been very satisfied every time. Quality products at a reasonable price and with quick shipping."

"Although our company has ordered from this company before, this was my first order as we're a start up in a new location. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and the expeditious receipt of my order. Our employees seem to appreciate the ease in which to use their key fobs. We look forward to being future regular customers. I will recommend this to other companies looking for similar products!"

"easy to use website and product listings"

"Great web site, easy to navigate. Items in stock for fast shipping. Email updates on with tracking information. You can pay thru PayPal fast and secure no worries. Will buy from them in the future. "

"I looked all over the internet for badge reels and you had the best prices by far. Ordering was easy and quick, Thanks."

"Website was easy to navigate, found what I needed and ordered within just a few minutes. Would definitely recommend to others."

Share Id-Enhancements.com's store rating

Id-Enhancements.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Id-Enhancements.com is a merchant member
Id-Enhancements.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.