Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I have made several purchases from I.D.Enhancements and have been very satisfied every time. Quality products at a reasonable price and with quick shipping."

"Although our company has ordered from this company before, this was my first order as we're a start up in a new location. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and the expeditious receipt of my order. Our employees seem to appreciate the ease in which to use their key fobs. We look forward to being future regular customers. I will recommend this to other companies looking for similar products!"

"easy to use website and product listings"

"Great web site, easy to navigate. Items in stock for fast shipping. Email updates on with tracking information. You can pay thru PayPal fast and secure no worries. Will buy from them in the future. "

"I looked all over the internet for badge reels and you had the best prices by far. Ordering was easy and quick, Thanks."

"Website was easy to navigate, found what I needed and ordered within just a few minutes. Would definitely recommend to others."

"Id Enhancements was wonderful to work with. As far as customer service they were outstanding!!"

"I had a few questions and sent and email to customer service and they called back the same day. They had the information I needed and were very helpful "

"Thank you! Everything was great. Purchased the generic cards and they worked wonderfully."

"The product is exactly what we needed
Ordering and delivery was quick and 100% correct
We are pleased

"Id enhancements have done a great job in this industry. At first I only ordered a small amount of key fobs and found they work great. "

"Always good quality and fast service. My members love the key fobs."

"Super FAST shipping !! Items were just as described !!! "

"The site is very user-friendly and clear to use. However, it would be nice to have someone available to contact for any questions. I had trouble talking to a live person. This may be due to the time difference? We also had trouble with the credit card. It turns out it was due to the billing address not matching the credit card. It would be nice to have that stipulated than a general "card cannot be processed".

Also, I believe shipping should be free or lower for ground for just one box of fobs.

"Great selection. Easy ordering and shipping options."

Id-Enhancements.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Id-Enhancements.com is a merchant member
Id-Enhancements.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.