• Address: 100 Lakeview Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL
    • Contact: service@hypermicro.com
    • Phone: 800-278-5250
    • Customer Support: 800-278-5250
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CSTMonday through FridayClosed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 847-564-9762

"I ordered a laptop through their eBay store that did not end up meeting the listing description. I immediately called and fortunately ended up speaking with a very helpful and understanding customer service rep, Tatsiana. She completely understood my frustration and informed me that since the listing was erroneous, they would cover the return shipping. They had a replacement for me, and while standard processing time would be 5-7 business days, she moved things along so that they shipped the replacement the very next day. The difference in price was also refunded very quickly. She handled things with care and expedience, and I now have the laptop I wanted. What could have been a disappointing and maddening situation was very quickly remedied!"

"I purchased a refurbished monitor that was to be in working order. Received it and was not working, they requested I return it for an exchange at my expense. Received replacement yesterday and immediately plugged it in but it blacked out within minutes requiring it to be turned off and on for it to black out again. Contacted vendor and they again want me to spend more money to return it in order for them to give me a refund, basically to take a loss of over $100 for all the shipping costs. This is not the way to do business!"

"Hyper Microsystems is one of the worst company that you can deal with. Bought the products, they shipped wrong item and giving hard time fixing the problem."

"Hyper Microsystems, Inc. is always readily available to me whenever I have an issue whether it be with accounting or requesting an RMA. Paulina is fast, friendly, and always great to work with. Hyper is extremely accommodating and always quick to reply to an inquiry. My company will definitely continue to order parts from them!"

"There was a problem with my order however their customer service rep was very friendly and will issue me a full refund (while I get to keep the item shipped.) Can't beat that!"

modified review This review was modified by seticomm1 on February 08 2011 02:22:57 PM

"I tried to purchase 2 different products they had listed on their website. They had neither, but gladly charged me anyway. One of the orders was not fully refunded. I filed a PayPal complaint, and they fought it. After emailing them several times, they claimed the "complaint" was holding up the release of funds. So, being a nice guy I canceled the complaint. Still no refund. Then this when attempting to email them:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@hypermicro.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 : Relay access denied. (state 14).

*******UPDATE*******
After contacting PayPal, and having a 3 way conference call with the seller, the remainder of my money was refunded. But oh, what a hassle!

modified review This review was modified by xrilander on January 20 2011 09:24:10 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Feb-21-2011

Hmservice, Hyper Microsystems, Inc. rep has responded

“Our Customer Service Representatives are happy to help anytime between 8am and 5pm Central Time. Please call our Toll Free Number 800-278-5250. You can also email us at service@hypermicro.com”

"Absolute rubbish. Broken product received. Lied to. No resolution. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."

"BUYER BEWARE!!!

Think twice about doing business with this company! Not only is the customer service staff rude, argumentative, and boorish, but they also do NOT give a damn about the customer!

While trying to clear up my shipping/billing address issue, the CSR rep sent me emails screaming at me!

They do NOT speak good English.

It is worth paying a few extra bucks for your product.

Oh, they waited 4 days to ship my item!!! WTF. Its shipping UPS ground so it probably will be 11 days total it took for them to get my item to me!

UPDATE 2-9-2011

I just received a call from HyperMicrosystems Customer Service Manager deeply apologizing for my shopping experience. She regretted that I had a bad experience and promised that they are making changes to ensure that going forward, shopping experiences with them will be pleasant.

I also received the product that I purchased and was happy.

Thanks to the phone call from HM, I have adjusted the survey results from 1 star to 4 stars as well as reviewing other ratings I gave previously.

modified review This review was modified by olejatt on February 09 2011 09:54:11 AM

"The Samsung CCD camera that I ordered was listed as "refurbished". The camera I received would be better described as "Used and in need of repair". When received, the camera obviously had something loose inside of it; when I removed the cover, the screw holding a circuit board in place had fallen out of its hole. On inspection, the glass covering the CCD was dirty, and screws were missing from the C-mount sleeve. On calling Hyper Microsystems to ask what I should do with the camera, the only offer from the technician was that I could return it for them to inspect-- a hassle. Overall, my conclusion from this transaction was that you get less than you pay for with Hyper Microsystems."

"great service, great prices, met all my expectations, fast reply to inquiry about order, Sales rep was great: Dhruvil Soni
1-847-499-7023, will return to do business with them.
Peter S.

"I ordered 5 146GB drives for an EMC CX500. Couldn't believe how cheap they were. Bought five from another reseller and all were DOA. These were perfect. Ground shipping was cheap and fast. Very happy and will do business with them again."

"Ever order from a company and they screw up the order and you have to return it and you end up paying shipping twice and never get the item you wanted? Hyper Microsystems IS NOT ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES!! There was a mix up on my order for a Panasonic phone/ans. machine and they did everything possible to make it right. Great communication (email & phone). When things go wrong and the merchant does everything right... that's when I know I found a great seller. Thank you Alen and Co. at Hyper Microsystems. :) M.C."

modified review This review was modified by tintin2 on June 29 2010 07:22:47 AM

SouthEastern , USA

"Ordered a hard drive online , got a quick shipping info email from HyperMicro .
Item arrived fast , as advertised , no problems , good price . Hard drive installed and working fine .
Thanks HyperMicro !

"Very Happy. Fast shipper of quality goods. I will shop there again."

"Thank you Jonathan, you guys are great. Ordered a VERY hard to come by motherboard (at a super price) over phone on 4/2 and received on 4/4. Was expecting OEM board; Jonathan sent drivers, cables the works. Installed and worked perfect. My customer picked up his PC on 4/5, four days earlier than anticipated, and was extremely happy.

Great price, Great product, ultrafast shipping, superior customer service each time I have ordered.

Hyper Microsystems, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hyper Microsystems, Inc. is a merchant member
Hyper Microsystems, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.