• Address: 45 Hathaway Street
    • Phone: 973-458-1700
    • Customer Support: 1-800-444-9456
    • Business Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST
    • Fax: 973-458-1745

"Been purchasing from Hygloss for over 6 year...always more than pleased! Wonderful customer service, tons of creative offerings, fast & fair shipping. Who could ask for more? Keep up the great work!"

"Great service! Website was easy to use. Items were shipped the next day and I was given the tracking information from UPS. No need to go back to the website to look it up. The only drawback is the the notification from UPS did not state that it was from Hygloss so I was not sure if it was from them or not."

"It was fast and easy to order. I can't wait to get my package!"

"Love your products, the customer service is great, quick to ship, I have re-ordered many times, thanks, Maxine"

"good items that you don't find anywhere else."

"We love the Hygloss products in our store, Brilliance Educator Supplies. We especially love the bulletin board trimmers/borders. We can't find anything as original anywhere else. We also sell a lot of the craft supplies. We just placed an order and it was very easy."

"I ordered colored gusseted paper bags for a craft project. The bags arrived very quickly, and were perfect for the project. The quality was excellent and the color bright and vivid. I will definitely buy from Hygloss again."

"Easy to navigate, narrow variety but had what I wanted. Good prices compared to other sites."

"User friendly website. Nice selection of products."

"Easy to Shop. Easy to checkout. Can't wait to get my papers."

"I am very happy with the items and value I receive with the products from Hygloss. You can tell it's a well run company.
Shipping is fast.
I will gladly shop here again...and again...
Thanks Highgloss!
Liz fom Canada

"I was able to find everything I wanted quite easily. This was greatly appreciated as I am an elderly (72) scout leader and do not have great computer skills.
I have been looking for velour paper for a few months now and no one seems to know what I am talking about. I have the girls use oil pastels on the velour to resemble painting on velvet.
Thank you!

modified review This review was modified by maiziesmom on November 20 2012 05:13:49 PM

"fast service - exactly what I ordered received in a timely manner"

"We were very happy with the quality of the products we ordered, and pleasantly surprised to recieved the order in the mail much sooner than we expeced. Thank you for your excellent service!"

modified review This review was modified by bloomlikearose on September 19 2012 06:47:11 AM

"Ordering classroom supplies has always been druggery, but Hyglossproducts has change my experience. The order came so fast and everything I ordered was there. They were superb. Thank you Hyglossproducts for making me a new shopper at your sight. You are awesome."

Hyglossproducts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hyglossproducts.com is not a merchant member
Hyglossproducts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!