"Worthless company!! I bought an EZ-UP canopy in April 2011 and the outer truss started to fracture within the first couple of months owning it. I made the Hutshop aware of this and sent them pictures and everything, and they said it wasn't broke enough. Well just this past weekend the truss finally broke and I sent them new pictures of it broken, now they say it was damaged and won't stand behind their word or warranty policy. And the people I talked to on the phone told me they really don't care what I do or think about them. Don't buy from this company they are worthless."

"After extensive research I ordered a canopy on e-bay at a great price. I was surprised that it from the Hut shop which I wanted to order from originally but their prices were higher on their web site. It arrived on time and in excellent condition. I was very pleased with the quality of the canopy and that I had ordered it from the Hut shop. I discovered a leaking weight bags when I used the canopy for the first time. I called their service department told them about the defective bag, it was sent out to me the next day. That's what I call customer service, I expected a hassle but instead I received old fashion service."

"This comapany was chosen by our small swim team to purchase 6 tents online it looked like a reputable company, the price was right and they had free shipping. After purchasing 6 tents, we were sent 1 wrong tent and it was broken. Another one of the tents broke at our first meet. In trying to work with the company on this matter, while they have been pleasant sounding, they have been extremely unhelpful! I noted on their website that they sell to 'big' names such as the US Navy ... we are a small volunteer run swim team. I have to say, I am extremely dissapointed in their customer service. They will not budge or listen to your side of the story --- in fact, as I was 'live-chatting' with their customer service rep --- she actually told me she was ending her session b/c they close @ 5pm and I'd have to call back tomorrow. How do companies like this survive who lack the desire to serve the customer ... they claim a 100% customer satisfaction --- its simply not true. Buyers beware ..."

Land of 10,000 taxes

"Order the pop-up tent from this Memphis company and received it and several other items in two days. Received several items a week later. One problem was that I received side curtains rather than the screen sides that I had ordered. This was corrected three days later. I am very please with the over all service from the HutShop.com. I would, however, not order the "Pro Quality King Wight Bags" again because I had a bit of a problem with them, namely that one was not sewed and left a small hole. Another one the loop broke and a hole developed in another after I fill it with small rocks."

HutShop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HutShop.com is not a merchant member
HutShop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!